Wep x tmf!

By marcywuthecutest

Made this 4 my own comfort More

2. Crushes
A/N
Update

1. Music club

93 2 0
By marcywuthecutest

Okay so this is when ai, momoe, Neiru, rika r just normal friemds w NO TRAUMA SO 🫶🫶

Morning Ai! Rika said as running up to the girl at her locker. Hey Rika! Ai said while smiling softly at the girl with a bunch of energy.

Late again? Whats your excuse this time? Neiru said while looking at the girl annoyed. IM NOT LATE? Rika said while defending herself.

Uhm... Rika class starts in like 2 minutes we were just waiting for you.. Ai said quietly. OH MY GOD WHY DOES CLASS START SO EARLY? Rika said while sighing and walking to class with her friends.

RINGGGGGGG

Woah! We got here just in time! Momoe said while smiling softly and heading to her seat. At least i wont have dentition again... Rika said while smiling widely and heading to her seat in the back. You mean we? Everything we get dentition aswell because we are waiting for you. Neiru said while walking to her seat.

Everyone settle down please.. AH! Stop throwing things around! The teacher said. Oh, Sadie would you mind? The teacher asked as Sadie got out of her seat and in front of the class

"Everyone ..... please be quiet"
"Oh, thank you Sadie!"

Holy shit! Shes scary I would not mess with her! Rika whispered to Momoe who was right beside her.

Okay class before we start our history lesson this morning I have an announcement from the music club! The teacher said which caught all 4 girls attention.

Next month they will be taking part in a school band competition and they are looking for new members to join them! They are looking for anyone! Drummers, guitarists , or singers! The teacher announced to the class excitedly.

This is almost as boring as watching paint dry! Drew said while giggling and the others Henry, Liam laughing along with him.

What meanies! Ai whispered to Neiru and she nodded in response.

Boys! Stop now! Or I'll have to give you dentition! The teacher replied to their rude behavior.
Sorry miss j is Just slipped out. Drew replied.

Who the hell would wanna embarrass themselves on stage with those music freaks? Drew said while giggling. Yeah.. that would be embarrassing .. Jake replied.

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Finally class is over...Rika said as grabbing her stuff.

"RIKA!!'"

Ai? Whats up with you? Rika asked while giving ai a confushed look. I just came up with the best idea! What if Neiru, me, Momoe and you join the music club? You play the guitar right? Ai asked.

OH MY GOD THATS AN AWESOME IDEA WE'LL SOLO THE COMPETITION!!! Rika said while jumping up and down in excitement.

I already told the others they agreed we'll try out after school okay Rika? Ai asked while looking at her.

OKAY I WONT BE LATE I PROMISE~!

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Where's Rika? Neiru asked obviously annoyed. She said she wasn't gonna be late.. ai said while frowning. You can really trust a word coming out of that girls mouth? Neiru asked while looking at the time. Hey! Its not like its on purpose you know besides shes our friend!

HELLO GUYS MISS JONES TALKED TO ME ABOUT MY GRADES IM SO SORRY!! Rika said as trying to catch her breath.

Sure, sure Neiru said while rolling her eyes. Ugh whatever edge lord lets get to the club they'll be honored to have me- I mean us! Rika said while giving a confident look.

Momoe giggled. Okay, okay lets get going! She said softly as blushing at Rika.

"IS THAT SUPPOSE TO BE A JOKE? ARE YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS JUST TRYING TO WASTE OUR TIME BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR LIVES?"

Whats going on? Momoe asked. I dont know but im interested in this shit! Lets watch! Rika said.

"NO IT ISNT A JOKE! IM UH HERE TO SING.. alone"

AHH RIKA! WHY DID YOU PUSH ME? Ai asked while getting off the floor.  AI YOU RUINED OUR COVER!!! Rika shouted. HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO REACT WHEN YOU PUSH ME? Ai replied while pouting.

"Uh can I help you?" Hailey asked the girls. Oh! Yeah we are here to audition! Ai said while smiling softly.
WOAH MORE PEOPLE ALREADY? Milly said while jumping up and down in joy.

Well this is kinda a bad time...Zander said in a cold tone. But come in.

So uhm can I sing now? Jake asked. Lets get this over with we have 4 new auditions. Okay ma'am! Jake said while smiling softly and started singing.

Everyone's face dropped. Wait isnt that the dude who's friends with drew who were making fun of the music club this morning? Rika asked while whispering to Momoe.

Yeah it is.. I wonder what he's doing here, he's an amazing singer though.

And done! Jake said while standing confidently.  Milly was clapping like crazy. Damn dude! Sean and Rika said at the same time.

Woah your amazing! He has to sing for us! Milly said. Yeah, your really good. it would great for you to sing for us at the band competition. Luke added.

Thanks! Jake said while smiling. NO WAY! HE IS NOT JOINING OUR GROUP BESIDES WE HAVE FOUR OTHERS TO AUDITION! Zander snapped.

Oh yeah, Hailey said. Which one of you wants to go first? She asked the 4 girls. Hmm... me! Rika said while grinning.

So what are you gonna be playing or are you singing? Hailey asked Rika. Ill be playing the guitar! Rika said while giving a confident look.

OH MY GOD LETS GO! Milly said while giving Rika a guitar to use. Okay lets go! Rika said as preparing to play the guitar.

After she plays

WOAH YOUR AMAZING!! ITS GONNA BE SO FUN PLAYING THE GUITAR WITH YOU NOW WE HAVE TWO GUITARISTS!!! Milly said while jumping up and down in excitement.

Woah, it was pretty amazing. Hailey said. Your in! She said while giving Rika a soft smile. LETS GOOOOOOOOOO!! Rika said confidently.

I'll go next, Momoe said. So what will you be doing? Hailey asked. I'll be singing. Im ready.. Momoe said started singing.

After she sings

OH MY GOD!! YOU SING LIKE AN ANGEL! IF WE HAVE TWO AMAZING SINGERS I BET WE'LL KICK ASS IN THE COMPETITION!! Milly said while fidgeting. Zander looked at Milly coldly.

Your in aswell, we could use a singer for the competition! Hailey said while smiling softly. Momoe returned that smile.

I'll go next if you don't mind! Ai said. Go ahead Hailey said while giving ai a soft smile. I'll be playing the drums! Show us whay you got. Zander replied coldly.

After she plays

Woah your amazing! Milly said to Ai. Aw thank you! I got drums for my last birthday because I wanted to get into music! So hearing of a music club and competition makes me wanna play more! Ai said while smiling widely.

Hailey smiled softly. I really appreciate all 4 of you coming to the club! I didn't expect we'd get this much more people! And you'll all amazing your in- whats your name? Whats all of your guys names actually? Hailey asked.

Oh! Im Ai ohto but you can just call me Ai! Ai said.
Hey! Im Rika kawai like "kawaii" because im a cutie! Rika said as smiling widely. Im Momoe sawaki, but you can just call me Momoe! Momoe said while smiling softly. im Neiru Aonuma. Neiru said with a blank expression.

Okay,okay so Momoe, Rika, Ai your in. Neiru we still need to hear your audition I bet you'll do lovely just like your friends. Hailey said while giving all 4 of the girls a smile.

What will you be doing Neiru? Hailey asked while giving Neiru a confused look. Well, I can do basically anything when it comes to music so anything would be fine. Neiru replied.

WOAH YOU AND HAILEY ARE BOTH SUPER TALENTED! Milly said while smiling widely. Hmm? Neiru asked with a blank look on her face. Hailey is like you she can basically do anything when it comes to music! Sean said.

Oh, I guess we are quite similar. Neiru replied while giving Hailey a soft smile and she returned that soft smile. CAN YOU GUYS HURRY UP I WANNA SHOW RIKA MY SICK GUITAR SKILLS! Milly said.

Be patient now Milly. Sean said while looking at the pouting girl.

Here how about you go make music with Sean and then we can judge you based off that? Hailey asked Neiru.

Yes, that'll be fine. She replied while walking up to Sean.

After they make music

Damn! You weren't kidding! Sean said while looking at Neiru. Why would I be kidding? Neiru replied confused. Its just thats real talent! Its hard to believe at first! Sean replied.

Thank you. Neiru replied. No problem! Sean said.
Your in Neiru! Hailey said while smiling at the girl.

So... about me... Jake said as the while room went quiet. I lowkey forgot you were here dude Rika said.
Me too LMAO! Milly replied to Rika.

Did you just say "LMAO" out loud? Rika asked while giggling. She does that. Sean replied while laughing. You got a problem with my speech, bruh? Milly asked jokely. Nah I just thought it was funny FYI Rika replied while laughing.

Okay, so Jake I don't know what your intentions are, but i cant deny that your good. Hailey said while changing the subject. Im not so "talentless" after all am I? Jake asked Hailey while grinning.

I'll allow you to join because we could really use a backup singer if on the day of the competition Momoe and Neiru got sick or something. However if you ever slip up, your out this is my family and im not having you tear that apart. Got it? Hailey asked Jake.

NO WAY IN HELL! Zander said as running out of the club room. Zander wait! Luke said as following him out of the club room. Pfft and he says im dramatic! Milly said while joking with Rika.

Sean can you introduce Rika, Momoe ,Neiru, Ai,
Jake to the members and there roles? Im gonna go find Zander.

Sure thing Hailey! Sean replied while smiling. Rika walked over to Sean standing next to the others Milly came with. Well, welcome to the club! Uh....- Sean said but got cut off with Jake saying his name. My name is Jake.

Nice to meet you Jake! And Rika and Neiru and Momoe! Sean said. Im Sean! I dabble in pretty much anything music related, but I love producing music.
Woah thats so cool! Ai replied with sparkles in her eyes. Ah, thanks Ai. Sean replied while smiling.

And this is- millicent! But you can call me Milly! Milly said as jumping up and down. im a guitarist and probably the best one out of everyone in this club to be honest! She said while grinning. Hey! No thats my role! Rika pouted.

Yes, thank you Milly... Sean responded as giggling. And Milly walking away to do her own thing. As she said, she mainly plays the electric guitar. Word of warning she might be a year younger and smaller, but try not to get on her bad side she'll kick your ass. Sean whispered to all 5 of them.

All 5 of them looked at what she was doing out of pure curiosity. And say that she was throwing Air punches. Uh.. noted! Both Jake and Ai said at the same time. Shes kinda badass me and her are bound to be BFFS! Rika said while grinning

Haha! You both seem like you'd get along just fine! Momoe said to Rika while giving her a soft smile. Then We have Zander and Luke. Zander plays the piano and Luke is on the drums.

They've both been playing since they were kids, so they're pretty good. They're also very close childhood
Friends. And then there's Hailey, the club president. She can do pretty much anything when it comee to music. Jake I suppose you already know enough about her. Sean said.

Wait so are they dating or something? Rika asked while grinning. WHAT NO? Jake responded while turning red. Rika! Its inappropriate to ask random people we just met today that! Neiru said while giving the girl an annoyed look.

Anyways.. you'll all have plenty of time to get to know us all! We look forward having you all!
Thanks dude! Rika replied while grinning.well We should get going. Momoe said.

Can we hit the arcade? Rika asked. Sounds like fun! Ai replied while they all walked out of the club.

DONE 🫶 word count: 2112

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 9.5K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
926K 42.5K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
676K 15.1K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.