NBA Imagines {ON HOLD}

By sexy_edits__

Enjoy these NBA Imagines. I do take requests, I use prompts, and do challenges. I do write smut so be warned... More

𝙉𝙚𝙚𝙙 - 𝙅𝙖𝙮𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙢 {𝙍}
𝙊𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙤𝙖𝙩 - 𝙆𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙏𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙨𝙤𝙣 {𝙍}
𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙆𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙒𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 - 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝘾𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙮 {𝙍}
𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝𝙮 - 𝙂𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙩𝙤𝙠𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙢𝙥𝙤 {𝙍}
𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙂𝙖𝙢𝙚 - 𝙅𝙖 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩 {𝙍}
𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨
𝙈𝙮 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙎𝙪𝙗 - 𝙎𝙚𝙩𝙝 𝘾𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙮 {𝙍}
𝙎𝙣𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙮 - 𝙈𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙡 𝙋𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙅𝙧. {𝙍}
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙊𝙛 𝙔𝙤𝙪 - 𝙅𝙖 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩 {𝙍}
𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮 - 𝘿𝙤𝙣𝙤𝙫𝙖𝙣 𝙈𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡 {𝙍}
𝙄 𝙂𝙤𝙩 𝘼 𝙂𝙧𝙞𝙡𝙡 - 𝙅𝙖 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩 {𝙍}
𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨
"𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙗𝙞𝙜." - 𝙅𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙣 𝙋𝙤𝙤𝙡𝙚 {𝙍}
"𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙥. 𝙉𝙤𝙬." - 𝙅𝙖 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩 {𝙍}
"𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙢𝙮 𝘿𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙮?" - 𝙅𝙖 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩 {𝙍}
𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚

𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙉𝙚𝙬 - 𝙅𝙖𝙮𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙢 {𝙍}

2.6K 28 1
By sexy_edits__

𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨
for Jcole4Love83
-
-
-
-

Tasha's POV

Tonight was the first game of the season for my best friend, Jayson Tatum, against the Houston Rockets. Overall the Celtics came out on top. 127-101. I'm so proud of Jayson because he single handily dropped 48 points. I'm so glad I was courtside to see how incredibly he kicked ass. He drove me back to his house so we could hang out and celebrate the win.

Right now, we are watching Hustle and it's nearing the end of the movie.

——————end of movie

It was finally the end of the movie and Jayson got up to go use the bathroom while I went to go throw our snack trash away. We ended up meeting back at the couch at the same time.

"What's this?" I asked, pointing at a trailer on the TV as we both sat down. "I don't know." Jayson shrugged him shoulders. The movie was titled 365 Days and it didn't look too bad. "Wanna watch it?" he asked, since neither of us had ever seen it. "Sure." I shrugged and he clicked "play".

I cuddled up with the blanket as the opening scene showed this old building surrounded by a beach and the prettiest view of the water. Then there were these guys talking about refugees. What an interesting start. The conversation was cut to this guy, pretty hot too, looking through some binoculars.

"He's hot." I drool talking to Jayson. "I'm better." he chuckled and yeah, he was.

The old man and young guy were talking when suddenly blood splattered onto the blue shirt and the man's face.

"Oh my God I didn't expect that." I gave Jayson's arm and short tight squeeze. "For real, I didn't know this was like that." he stated.

Eventually it showed the opening credits with the movie title and then proceeded to show the same hot guy in a meeting with many people.

"I'm so confused." Jayson laughed as he pulled me into his side. I love having Jayson as my best friend, considering we've been best friends for 7+ years.

Now there's this woman talking in a meeting in a different scene as the film goes from his meeting to hers. Both of the characters were in cars now and suddenly a lady in a red bra was being looked at by the guy. The one lady arrived at her house I assumed and was kissing a guy, reaching for his groin.

I think we missed some details about the movie.

The one hot guy was now on a plane. God this movie jumps around a lot.

The man got up and walked to where the waitress was, closing the curtains. Now it was showing the woman again and she was undressing and laying on her bed.

"I uh, I didn't realize it was this kind of movie." Jayson gulped. "Mhm."

"We can turn it off." Jayson grabbed the remote quickly. "It's fine, I've never seen something so, interesting." I tuned in as the woman used a vibrator to pleasure herself and he mouth fucked the maid. "Yeah. Just let me know if you want me to turn it off." he said. I nodded as I watched the brutality of the way the guy held her head and the woman arched.

————————

A little further the woman was trapped at a house with the man because he saw her in his dreams or something and wanted her. He was giving her a year to fall in love with him. It shortly after was another... Scene.

"Do you want me to turn it off?" Jayson asked. "No it's fine. To be honest I've always dreamed of having something kinda like this, but I'm too big for that and stuff you know." I shrugged. The scene was showing her in lingerie. "You fucking crazy?" he looked at me like I was stupid.

"Yeah. I wish I could wear stuff like she is without looking huge." I continued. "Tasha you're beautiful." he cupped my cheek in his hand. I just rolled my eyes and went back to the movie. They eventually went to having a fancy dinner. And the next morning she woke up before him.

She decided to get in the shower and shortly after he woke up too. He watched her intensely before joining her in the shower next to her.

——————

Later in the morning they were getting on a plane and she threw a fit so her strapped her in a seat and tied her hands together. He came over and sat next to her before leaning forward and rubbing her nipples. God this man was dirty. He stuck his hand down her pants and teased her before walking away.

I wish I had someone to try this stuff with. "Oh really?" Jayson asked. Fuck I said that out loud.

"I mean yeah. All I've ever had is plain sex." I admitted. "Me too honestly, but I know things and have stuff that Toriah left here from stuff she always wanted to try. She even made me watch dirty videos on it. The shit people do when they're kinky is a whole new world." he explained. Toriah was his ex who was a freaky bitch, that led to the birth of his son who his parents had tonight.

"Damn. I've uh never seen anything like that." I admitted. "I could show you a video if you want. You can say-" I cut Jayson off. "Sure."

He nodded, surprised, and pulled up pornhub on his phone and airplaying a very dirty video to the TV.

——————

After the video I was shocked to say the least. But now, I'm horny and wanna have sex and wanna try Something New and the only person here is Jayson. And he's just my best friend.

"What'd you think?" Jayson asked, his hand on my thigh. "It's definitely different. But now I wanna try." I whisper the last part to where he couldn't hear me.

"Fuck it. Tasha I really fucking love you. I always have and right now, I fucking need your beautiful ass." he looked at me.

"Jayson I, I love you too." I smiled and within an instant he pulled me over his lap, kissing me. "You wanna go upstairs?" he asked as he pulled away. "Yeah." I nodded and got off his lap, laughing and racing him to his bedroom.

"What now?" I ask as I sit on the edge of the bed. "Do you wanna try, Something New?" he asked.

"Yes." I let out a shaky breath. "Can I take control?" Jayson asked. "Yes."

"Good. Now strip, and play with your pussy as I watch." he smirked, sitting on a chair.

"Ok." I hopped up and took my clothes off, laying on the bed naked as I began touching myself. I was in a regular laying position as I slowly traveled my hand down to my heat, slowly rubbing.

I decided to bring my legs up to where my feet were  facing the roof and continued to rub myself. Jayson eventually walked over and placed his hands on the curve of my ass, squeezing.

He took a hand and cupped my sex before sliding two fingers down the sides, completely avoiding my clit. I moaned from the feeling, wanting more, needing more. "J-Jay." I moaned as my eyes closed.

"Use your words baby." he continued the motions, knowing exactly what I wanted as he smirked. "Stop teasing." I spoke.

"No no no, I'm in charge baby, not you." he chuckled as he finally slid a finger over my sensitive bud. I groaned as he detached from me completely. Slowly he reattached as his tongue slid over my clit, one gentle stroke.

He slowly and precisely kept licking one stroke at a time. Until he walked away.

"Jay?" I whispered but got no reply.

He finally returned with this box in his hand, it must've of been the stuff Toriah left.

"Get ready 'cause I'm bouta make you cum a lot." he smirked as he took a large green vibrator from the box and turned it on, slowly touching it to me and moving it in circles. "J-Jayson." I groaned, needing his touch. "Words baby." he smirked as two of his digits inserted into my already wet core.

He kept the pace up along with the vibrator and I couldn't say a word. I was in a new world of ecstasy and I couldn't talk or do anything. I was still in the moment.

Until I was screaming and my legs were shaking, my release washing over me. "Fuck Jayson." I breathed out shakily. He chuckled darkly before turning the toy off and setting it aside. "What baby?" he asked acting oblivious.

"You know damn well what." I rolled my eyes and he suddenly grabbed the back of my neck, pulling me up.

He pushed me back against the wall and kneels between my legs, his tongue cool against my hot skin, teasing me with light kisses everywhere but the place I yearn for it. I whimper, shifting your hips to get his mouth where I want, but the more I struggle, the farther he drifts. An impish smile stretches the corner of his lips.

Then all at once, his mouth closes over my arousal, swirling and circling his tongue around the sensitive cluster of nerve endings, licking and sucking it. I moan, letting the wall take my weight as I melt. I start rocking your hips into him, creating a rhythm, craving more and getting him to go deeper, but he grabs my thighs and pins them against the wall. The message is clear—he is in control. Even on his knees beneath me he isn't showing submission.

Being so helpless sends a chill of adrenaline through my body—wanting to squirm, wanting to direct him, but being completely at the mercy of the next warm flick of his tongue, and the nodding of his head between my legs. He starts to go faster, slipping a finger inside me and moving it in and out, in and out, spreading warmth through my lower body until my breathing is ragged and I'm nearing my breaking point.

"Please... don't stop," I beg. "Faster..."

"Naughty, naughty... not so fast. You will finish when I tell you... when I decide you have earned it." Jayson smirked, pulling away completely and forcing me on my knees.

"How do I earn it?" I asked, looking up at his tall frame through my eye lashes.

He licks his lips, grinning salaciously, wiping off the excess saliva on his sleeve cuff. "Suck it." he groaned as his hand goes to the back of my head.

I press my lips to the head of his cock as his hand grips at my hair. Teasing him, I slowly lick and he hates it. He groans and grunt, bucking his hips into my mouth and my lips part around his cock, sucking and sucking. I gag on his cock and he smirks looking down at me as my eyes water. "Yeah, take daddy's dick." he chuckles and strokes my head as I batter my lashes at him.

His cock twitches as his release nears and soon enough shoots down my throat for me to swallow.

He pulls me up by my neck, roughly pressing me up against the wall.

The tip of his cock presses against your entrance. "Let me fuck you, hmm?" he whispers in my ear.

I nod eagerly, craving him.

He pushes inside, opening my walls, then pulls back, and pushes inside again, deeper this time. He's much more gentle, careful, than I imagined after the way he's been acting. I can hear his steady breath shake with every inch gained, massaging my opening with shallow thrusts of his cock, reading in the tightness of my walls and the arching of my back when I'm prepared to take more of him, until finally his full length is buried inside me.

He pulls out one last time, and plunges inside me hard and sets a sharp, precise rhythm. I cry out at the sudden roughness, wanting — no — needing more, rocking my hips to accentuate his pounding motions. His hand closes around my neck, thumb feeling the racing pulse that pounds in my ears. He leans over me, nipping my earlobe, shoulders, and the back of my neck, his hot breath tickling my skin. His long fingers creep up over my jaw and brush against my lips. A finger slips inside my mouth. I suck it, moaning as it gently explores my tongue. Fuck Jayson knows his shit.

"You want to cum?" he asks, sounding less in control now, despite efforts to mask his hitched breathing.

"Please... please..." I pleaded.

He reaches between my legs and strokes my tender, throbbing clit, which explodes in sensation at his touch. His hands seem to know exactly what I need to reach my climax, now that he's done holding back, and his persistent rhythm, coupled with the quickening thrusts of his hard length, filling and stretching me, brings me closer to the edge with each motion. His once-clockwork pace grows more frantic, desperate, slamming me into the wall until my body begins to shake, and I scream out.

The only thing I can as I lose myself being fucked into the wall by my "best friend".

Surges of warmth radiate from the friction between us through my whole body, and even he loses control of his voice, letting out a passionate moan with every thrust, until he bites down hard on my shoulder.

And I cum, spasming and contracting around his impossibly hard cock. He plunges one last time as deep as he can go, and holds deep inside me, the rippling contractions of my orgasm milking every drop of seed from him, filling me with his warmth.

We pant together, sticky and spent, holding each other for a brief, tender moment.

"Fuck Tash." he grunts as he gets a towel to clean up our mess.

"Mhm." I whimper, my entire body sore and still, wobbling with each step to get to the shower.

————

We ended up going another simple round in the shower, well other than the fact that my ass was fucked. Now I was even more sore, fuck this man has powers or something.

And now here we're laying in each others arms in his bed, falling asleep to the beating of each others hearts.

——————

I finally finished it!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

608K 9.1K 83
imagines w ur favorite guys ** it gets better the more you read. the older imagines are definitely not my best work 🥲 **
302K 14.5K 39
"Wait!" Stephen called and I puffed out a breath. I stopped but didn't face him, weighing out my options. I could keep going and head home or I could...
408K 6.5K 70
Welcome Back This is a collection of NBA/ NCAA imagines just for you. So sit back and start requesting. One Love Agape
295K 3.7K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)