𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙂𝙖𝙢𝙚 - 𝙅𝙖 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩 {𝙍}

𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨
-
-
-
-

This evening I am going over to my best friend's house. Though honestly, we're sorta more like "Friends With Benefits". But that isn't important right now.

———————at Ja's house

We're sitting on the couch watching a movie when I get a cold chill. "Cold?" Ja asks. "A little." I respond and he brings me into his side, his arm extending around my shoulders. His fingertips graze my arm and I shiver. "Stop." I whine, shoving his arm away.

"What, turned on already?" he chuckles and I glare at him. "Nope." I lie. Yes. "Oh please. We both know even if I barely fucking touch you you're gon' get horny." he says, shoving my shoulder playfully.

"Right." I drag out when I decide to do do something drastic.

I slide my left leg over his waist and slowing start grinding in his lap, creating friction on his dick. "I could make you cum so easily." I whisper in his ear as his hands fly up to my waist. "Oh you wanna play that game." he laughs, "Alright then."

He picks me up, wrapping my legs around his waist and walking us upstairs to his bedroom.

He tossed me down on the bed, attaching his lips to mine and kissing me roughly.

I instantly kissed back, placing my hands through his thick dreads. "I'm gonna win." I mumble against his lips.

Ja rolled us back over to where I was on top, overtop of his waist as his hands trailed down to my ass, squeezing roughly and causing me to gasp.

He took this opportunity to shove his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues danced together, each fighting for dominance. He broke the kiss to pull his Grizzlies shirt over his head, mine soon joining his in the floor.

He rolled us over once more, slowing grinding his hips into mine and giving my core a burning sensation, making me want more. He attached his lips to my neck, sucking and leaving marks on my neck. Goosebumps traveled down my body and sweet moans escaped my lips. His hands found my center back, unclasping my bra and I allowed it to fall off my shoulders and onto the floor.

He leaned up, hovering over me and staring into my eyes deeply. "Damn." he gasped, out of breath as his eyes traveled to my bare chest. He reattached his plump lips to my neck again. He trailed soft kisses down my chest, my stomach, and down to my waistline. He stopped right at band of my spandex.

He pulled them down, looking right into my E/C orbs. After all my clothes were discarded, he roughly parted my legs. The aggression caused a moan to escape my lips. I trembled just feeling his warm breath on my heat.

I patiently waited and waited until I felt him lick one stripe up my folds. My back arched and my hands found his dark locks once more.

"J-Ja st-op." I moan.

"No, I'm gon' win this." he says in a determined tone. The breath from his sentence vibrated my core. I closed my eyes as he spread my legs even further apart while he rubbed my clit with a single finger.

"N-not—mhm—fair." I let out.

He chuckled darkly, "Life ain't fair ma."

I bit my lip as his own attached to my clit, slowing and painfully licking. I was uncontrollably moving around as his arms wrapped around my thighs, holding my body in place.

"J-Ja, I—ah—I c-can't." I moan, his tongue's movements speeding up.

A minute later he was licking at a rapid speed. "Ah fuck, f-faster Ja!" I exclaim, my own arms rising to toy with my boobs. He chuckled, vibrations being sent through my body. I grasp the silk sheets between my fingers, squirming under his touch.

"Just cum already." he said against me.

I was holding my orgasm in, trying so hard not to let go. "N-no." I hum.

He kept speeding up his movements, trying and trying to make me cum as I was trying and trying to hold it in.

"Ja!" I yelled getting really close. He went even faster, somehow, and I roughly gripped the sheets in one hand and his twists in the other.

But he stopped.

"I didn't cum." I leant up, propping myself on my hands and catching my breath. "Who said I was done?" Ja raised an eyebrow, a smirk following the question.

"No Ja. That's against the game." I cross my arms, furrowing my brows. I don't care about the damn game anymore. I need you ma." he says as he stands up, his erection present through his shorts.

His pulls his shorts and boxers off in one go, walking over to his dresser and pulling a Magnum out of a drawer.

I smirk to myself. Yes! I win!

He tore the condom package open with his teeth, flinging the wrapper into the trash can and sliding the rubber on his thick cock.

Ja climbed over my body, pulling the silk sheets over us and slowly sliding in between my already part legs and into my entrance.

"Shit Ja." I moan softly as my legs wrap around his waist, pushing him further into myself.

He pinned my hands above my head and interlocking them with each of his own.

The pleasure was immense as he pounded into me, soft moans spilling from each of our lips. His motions sped up as we became closer.

"Faster Ja." I whisper. He went thrust after thrust, each repeatedly hitting my G-Spot each time.

He groaned watching me. Smiling and kissing me softly on the lips as my high hit. "Fuck." I moaned into his mouth as he slowed his motions, sitting there and panting in my ear.

He pulled out, discarding of the material on his cock and crawling back over my body. He stroked his cock. "Open." he referred to my mouth as he finished inside. "Swallow." he instructed and so I did.

He got back off the bed, grabbing my panties and spandex from the ground and his t-shirt and shorts and boxers. He put each of my legs through the underwear and pulled the up onto my waist, doing the same with my spandex. He put his own shorts on and threw his shirt over my head.

"That was nice." He chuckled, laying next to me under the sheets. "Yeah." I agreed, turning in my side to look at his facial features.

"I love you you know." he whispers, placing his hand on my cheek. I smiled, my heart lighting up inside. "I love you too, Ja." I smiled as he pulled my chin in for a kiss.

And here we laid, falling asleep in each others arms.