𝙄 𝙂𝙤𝙩 𝘼 𝙂𝙧𝙞𝙡𝙡 - 𝙅𝙖 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩 {𝙍}

I was sitting on the couch, waiting for my boyfriend to get home. He had told me he had to go do something and I just let it be. Oh well.

*ding*

I hear my phone go off and read the text.

                            Baby🤍

Hey baby girl. I'm
almost home. I love you.

Ok baby. I love you.

        So I guess he'll be home soon.

I sat on the couch watching some ESPN and reading my book, It Ends With Us. I was in the middle of reading a sex scene when the door opened.

I saw it was Ja and went back to finish the chapter. "Hey baby." he said, sitting on the end of the couch where my feet were placed. I didn't acknowledge him for the simple fact that I was into this chapter.

Holding up my finger, I signaled for him to give me a moment. He nodded and put his eyes on the TV, rubbing my feet.

Damn that chapter really made me horny.

After I finished the chapter, I sat the book down on the coffee table and sat up. "Hey baby." I gave him a hug. "Hey." he responded, pulling me into his side.

"What were you doing all day today?" I asked, feeling a little lonely.

Could he have been cheating? No. Maybe I'm just over reacting. I hope I am.

"Well look right here." he said pointing to his mouth. I looked in confusion but then he smiled and I saw his grill. "You finally got the grill you wanted?" I asked excitedly. He's wanted it for such a long time.

"Damn right baby girl. But what's for dinner, I can't wait to have my first home cooked meal with diamonds on my teeth." he answered, happy.

"Well, what do you want?" I questioned, standing up as we walked to the kitchen. "Ooh! Can you make your lasagna with your potato things?" he exclaimed. I chuckled, nodding, "Just for you babe."

He jumped all excitedly before giving me a peck on the lips, going to play 2k22.

I started making my 5-Cheese Lasagna and my Baked Potato Bites. I figured we could have a glass of Rosè. Actually, Red Wine would be better. Wink wink.

I had a random thought cross my mind while I was mixing the cheeses.

He obviously wasn't cheating, thank God. But his grill looks really good. I wonder what he can do with his mouth now; the way he could eat my pu-.

Stop Y/N.

I quickly shook the thoughts out of my head and was spooked as I felt arms wrap around my waist. "You scared me!"

"Sorry baby girl." he whispered in my ear before kissing my neck. I whimpered lightly as he smirked on my skin.

"What are we doing after dinner baby girl?" he questioned in my ear. "Hm, I don't know Ja." I smirked, finishing up the lasagna before placing it in the oven with the baked potato bites.

"How long you got?" he placed me on the counter top. "About 50 minutes for the lasagna and 20 until I flip the potatoes." I said, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He sighed as I leant forward and pressed a soft kiss on his jawline. "Wait until after dinner, I wanna see what that grill can do." I smirked, walking to the bathroom.

————time skip to after dinner

"Damn. Baby girl that was fucking good." Ja groaned, clutching his stomach. "Well get ready for desert." I winked, clearing off the table.