𝐻𝑒𝑟 𝐶𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒 || 𝐽𝑢𝑗𝑢...

By Anime_Fan737

˗ˏˋ ꒰ 𝑽𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔!𝑱𝑱𝑲 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ꒱ ˎˊ˗ 𝘼 𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙡 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 suddenly gets dragged to the Jujut... More

Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
Update
Prologue
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 - I ᴍᴇᴛ Yᴜᴜᴊɪ?!
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 - ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴄᴀɴ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ ᴇɴɢʟɪsʜ!
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3 - Gʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ!
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4 - Sᴄᴀʀʏ Tɪᴍᴇs
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5 - Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Gᴏᴏᴇʏ Sᴜʙsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6 - Tʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ Dᴀʏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7 - Mᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ Tʜᴇ Vᴏʟᴄᴀɴᴏ Gᴜʏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9 - I Sᴀᴠᴇᴅ Hɪᴍ!
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10 - Vᴇɴᴏᴍ Lɪᴋᴇs Aᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11 - Cᴜʀɪᴏsɪᴛʏ Kɪʟʟᴇᴅ Tʜᴇ Cᴀᴛ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12 - Aɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ Mɪssɪᴏɴ!
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13 - I Mᴀᴅᴇ Sᴜᴋᴜɴᴀ Cʜᴏᴋᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14 - Lᴏɴᴇsᴏᴍᴇ Tɪᴍᴇs
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15 - Pᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16 - Cᴀɴ ᴍʏ ᴡɪsʜᴇs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ?
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17 - Is Vᴇɴᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴍᴘᴏsᴛᴇʀ?
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18 - Iɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ ʙᴀʙʏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19 - Aᴍ I ɢᴏɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴍᴇ?
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20 - A ᴍᴏʟᴇ ᴀᴍᴏᴜɴɢ ᴜs ඞ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21 - Sʜɪʙᴜʏᴀ's ʜᴇʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛs
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22 - Fᴇᴀʀ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23 - Gᴜɪʟᴛʏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24 - Sᴜᴋᴜɴᴀ's ᴍᴀsǫᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25 - Tʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇʏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26 - A ɴᴇᴡ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27 - Fᴜɢɪᴛɪᴠᴇs

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8 - Tʜᴇ Aʟɪᴇɴ Rᴇᴠᴇᴀʟs Iᴛsᴇʟғ

6.2K 207 106
By Anime_Fan737

Itadori asked your company for a mission which you gladly accepted hopping that it was Junpei's case. Itadori, you and Nanami were at the crime scene.

Nanami looks at Itadori "Can you see it?" Itadori turns to him as Nanami points the exit of the cinema "This is the residual taint of cursed energy." Itadori looks at the exit for a second before turning to him "No, I can't see anything."

Nanami interrupts him as you continue to look at the exit noticing the footprints "That's because you're not trying to see it." Nanami looks once again to the exit "We typically see curses as if it's perfectly natural to. When a cursed technique is used, it leaves traces behind. That's what residuals are. But residuals are much fainter than cursed spirits. So focus your vision and look closely."

Itadori puts both of his hands up to his face and makes a looking gesture as he stares intensely. He starts to see the footsteps appear "Oh! I can see them!" Itadori laughs "Of course you can."

You watch as Nanami turns to Itadori "A proper sorcerer can sense them before seeing them." Itadori gets frustrated at Nanami's comment.

The three of you pass underneath the police tape and start following the footsteps "Couldn't you give me a little more praise or something?" Nanami puts his hands in his pockets as he looks ahead "I don't praise or disparage anyone. I adhere to facts and judge on that basis. That's who I am."

You grab Itadori's sleeve as he looks at Nanami as he talks "There was a time when I mistakenly believed society operated the same way, but enough about that." Nanami side glances at you both "Let's follow them."

Itadori punches his hand determined with your hand still on his sleeve "Yeah! Let's go all-out!" Nanami turns forward "No, we'll go calmly." Itadori sweatdrops and leans back with an defeated face.

Nanami walks forward "Let's go." You side glance at Itadori as he furrows his eyebrows 'We're just not clicking. I'm not getting anything from him.' You tug Itadori forward not wanting to lose Nanami out of sight, Itadori has a flashback on when you both met Nanami.

"I won't be able to lead you this time." The three of you were walking through a dark hallway which kind of creeped you out which makes you grab Gojo's sleeve.

Gojo smiles as he talks, and Itadori looks at him "But don't worry. I've called in a friend you can both trust." The door opens to reveal an blond adult standing in the middle of the room with an white suit on.

You let Gojo's sleeve go as he puts his arm around Nanami with an happy face "This is Nanami Kento, the ex-salaryman jujutsu sorcerer!" Gojo points at his as you sweatdrop.

"Please don't call me that." Itadori looks at him suprised as you watch both adults next to his side "Plenty of jujutsu sorcerers are oddballs, but since he worked for a company, he's got a good head on his shoulders. He's a first-grade sorcerer, too."

Nanami pushes his round glasses up "I'm sure no one would want to hear you saying about that about them." Itadori looks at Nanami 'A lot of these people wear sunglasses and stuff to hide their eyes.'

Itadori speaks up "Ex-salaryman? Why didn't you become a jujutsu sorcerer from the start?" Gojo puts his hand in his pockets as Nanami crosses his arms over his chest "We should greet each other first."

Nanami bows as he greets you both "Nice to meet you, Itadori-kun, L/n-chan." Itadori slightly steps back suprised before he bows "Oh, yes, nice to meet you, too."

You blink a few times before trying to copy Itadori as you bow "N-Nice to meet you?" You hoped you got that right, not wanting to be embarrassed at your bad japanese accent.

Itadori blinks at you slightly shocked that you could say that as Gojo's smiles widens at your comment. Nanami straightens his back before answering Itadori's question "I studied at Jujutsu Tech, and one thing I learned..."

Itadori stops looking at you and redirects his gaze to Nanami as he talks "is that jujutsu sorcerers are shit!" You watch as Itadori turns white comically "Huh?"

You hide your mouth containing your laughter at Itadori's face "Then I worked at your typical company, and one thing I learned." Itadori returns to his colours as he looks at Nanami "is that work is shit!"

"Really?!" You unknowingly nod at Nanami since you understood what he was talking about. Nanami notices you nodding but doesn't comment about it "If both are equally shit, I'll take the one I'm more suited to. That's the only reason I came back."

You facepalm when you see Gojo and Itadori start whispering like typical highschool girls "That's dark." Itadori comments "Right?" You slap both of their backs because of their attitude.

They both straighten up before look at you surprised at your sudden attack "Itadori-kun, L/n-chan, please don't believe I'm of the same mindset as Gojo-san." Nanami makes a demonstration and gestures at Gojo "I do trust and have faith in him,"

Gojo makes a confident pose as you sweatdrop when you knew that Nanami was going to make a comeback. Itadori looks behind him with an weird face "but I do not respect him!"

You hear Gojo yell "Huh?!" Something inside of you snaps as you burst out laughing, you hold onto your knees as your eyes get glassy on how much you were laughing.

You wipe an imaginary tear of your face as you straighten up, you always loved this scene where Nanami feeds Gojo's ego but then destroys it with some simple words.

The three of them look at you in curiosity on how you got on what they were talking about, as your two friends smile when they know they made you happy.

Nanami starts to walk away "I hate the way the higher-ups do things, but I believe in rules and regulations. This conversation is dragging on." Nanami looks at you both "In short, I don't recognize you as a sorcerer, either."

You grab Itadori's sleeve as Nanami talks now to Itadori "Even if you do carry the bomb we know as Sukuna, please make effort to prove that you're useful." Nanami didn't even bother commenting about you since you wouldn't understand him either way.

Itadori looks down as flashbacks appear "Lately, I've been forced to realize how weak and useless I am. But I'll become strong. I have to be strong, or I won't be able to choose how I die."

Gojo looks at Itadori with a smile as you watch your friend put his hand on his hip with a confident smile "I'll make you recognize me, even without that advice."

Itadori salutes "Just give me a bit more time." Silence follows not long after, Nanami looks away from Itadori "Say that to the higher-ups, not me." Itadori leans forward sweat dropping "Oh, right."

You close your eyes boredly not understanding a thing that they were talking about anymore "Frankly, I don't care!" "Okay, I get it!"

The three of you were walking up some steps following the purple stains, which was  cursed blood "There wasn't anything on the surveillance cameras, right?"

You sigh boredly "Right. There was only one young man aside from the victims." You hum a random song not wanting to be bored "Then a cursed spirit was behind it?"

Once you finally reach to the top of the stairs you look at the papercraft of 'Oikawa' from Haikyuu. You blink before examining it up close.

"Well, most likely." you grab the papercraft of 'Oikawa' and follow Itadori and Nanami.

It was pouring outside so Nanami and Itadori had a umbrella to cover them from the rain as you tried not to get Oikawa wet "There's a small chance the young man could have done it."

You look back hearing some wet footsteps "but identifying him is the police's-" Nanami seemed to notice to curse and looks at the curse who was crawling through the wall.

Itadori looks at Nanami wondering in why he stopped talking and hums in confusion. Nanami stares at the dark hallway which the curse was in "Lu, lu, lu, lunchbox!" You shiver in disgust at the curse's face and look at it with pity knowing it was a human before.

Itadori throws his umbrella and gets into a defensive position making you dear Oikawa get wet because of the rain. You quickly go underneath Nanami's umbrella as you try to wipe the water from Oikawa with your sleeve.

Nanami puts his arm out to Itadori as he looks at the curse "Stop. I'll take care of this one." Nanami puts away his umbrella "You handle the one over there."

Itadori looks away and sees another curse "Good detergent!" Once again you shiver unintentionally when the curse opens its mouth "If you decide you can't beat it, please call me."

Itadori looks devastated again "Aren't you taking me a bit too lightly here?" Nanami takes his coat off "It's not a matter of underestimating you or not. I am an adult, and you both are kids."

Nanami walks forward to the curse in the hallway "I have a duty to prioritize your life over my own." The curse turn to him "Lu, lu, lu.

Itadori gets himself once again into a defensive position "I'd rather you underestimate me than treat me like a kid. " You quickly leave Oikawa in a place he can't get wet before taking you katana out waiting for Itadori to attack.

Itadori looks at the curse as you get yourself into a defensive position "You've faced several life-or-death situations. But it does not make you an adult." Nanami takes his sword out as the curse crawls out.

"Finding more fallen-out hairs on you pillow, watching your favourite stuffed bread disappear from the convenience store..." Itadori glances at him "The accumulation of those little dispairs."

Nanami points his sword to the curse "is what makes you a person an adult." Nanami and the curse start to attack as Nanami explains his cursed technique to Itadori "My cursed technique allows me to forcibly create s weak point on any opponent."

Nanami evades one of the curse's attack "Seven to three. Striking the point at that radio when you draw a line along the target's length causes a critical hit."

Itadori runs from the curse as it follows him, as the curse tries to attack Itadori you quickly slice its arm off which Itadori's greatful for "That allows me to deal a fair amount damage to those ranked higher than me."

You run next to Itadori's side "and if their cursed energy is weak, I can cut them in two, even with a blunt blade." You watch as Itadori has a pushing fight with the curse.

You blink at them confusingly "Are you listening, Itadori-kun?" Itadori looks at Nanami confused "Huh?! You were talking to me?!" The curse suddenly pushes Itadori away sending him flying.

You slice of both of it's arms again before running to Itadori, you nearly laugh when the screen lights up saying "Home run!" Since Itadori's body hitted the red dot.

Itadori's face gets in contact with the cold ground and grunts "Ow..." Itadori hold his cheek as you stand next to him stifling your smile "Is it okay to reveal something like that?"

Itadori stands up "It's no problem ro reveal that technique to that opponent. Also, all the better if revealing it misleads them." Itadori makes a dumb face as he tries to concentrate 'I want to focus on the curse, but it feels like I should be listening.'

You flick off the blood from the curse from the katana not wanting to taint it, you cringe internally at the red blood "There is merit to it. 'Revealing one's hand' is a pact that increases the effectiveness of one's technique. Like so..."

You watch as Nanami prepares himself to attack the curse with an cool pose, blue flames start to emit around him as he focuses on his opponent.

Nanami does his technique and cuts smoothly the curse's extremities making it fall to the ground unmoving. You cringe when you see the red blood once again oozing out from the curse.

"That's all from me." Itadori looks at him impressed "Wow. Not only is the blade he used all wrapped up, but he used the back of it to slice right through that thing." Nanami looks at Itadori "Itadori-kun, behind you."

You quickly slice again the curse's arm that was about to punch Itadori, Itadori looks in confusion at Nanami "Huh?" You quickly bring Itadori with you to a safe distance away from the curse.

And irk mark appears on your forehead as you hit Itadori's head for not paying attention to his surroundings which he blocks with his arms "I don't like you looking away."

Itadori looks at Nanami mad "Who's the one distracting me here?!" You stop hitting Itadori and look at the curse with your katana in your hand. You frown at the curse knowing you will have to kill it.

"Detergent!" It shrieks loudly which makes you drop your katana instantly. You block your ears with your hands as your face contorts into one of pain.

Itadori notices as well as Nanami. Itadori looks at the curse slightly pissed off that he hurt you. He focuses and his fists emits blue flames as he looks at the curse remembering what Gojo told him.

"Your cursed energy comes up a little slow, huh?" Itadori was holding his back as leans on the floor  "Ow..." He looks up at Gojo "Slow?"

Gojo looks at him "Your cursed energy can't keep up with your explosive power. You're still not good at amassing cursed energy, so it tends to lag behind. But that actually creates an irregular flow of cursed energy. The moment after your fist strikes, your cursed energy slams in. In other words, you're creating two impacts with every strike."

Itadori punches the curse on it's chest making a hole through it. The curse falls back as Itadori's fist still emits blue flames. He smiles as he remembers Gojo introduce him the new move.

"Divergent Fist!" Itadori makes an awe face as he looks at his teacher "That's so cool!" Gojo smiles as he puts his hand in his pockets "It's not something many can do on purpose. This'll be a great weapon for you."

Nanami looks at soaked Itadori 'His raw strength is superhuman? The initial blow has little cursed energy, but it reaches 120% of an average sorcerer power. Then the real blow of cursed energy flows in. It must be unimaginably unpleasant for those struck by it. He has room to grow, too. If he can learn to imbue 100% of his cursed energy into 100% of martial arts... Now I see why that man bought him to me.'

You let your arms fall to your side as your ears continue to ring a bit. You look at the injured curse as it holds it's injury crying, you walk past Itadori and go to the curse.

Both makes look at you intently 'L/n-chan does not have any cursed energy but somehow she can see curses perfectly.' You sit next to the curse and caresses it's head with a frown.

"Y/n! What are you doing?" You hear Itadori mention you but you paid no mid to it as you mutter an apology to the curse "Sorry." The curse starts to feels at peace knowing that someone was with it in it's final moments.

You unsheathe you katana and as gentle as possible you slice it's head. Nanami looks at the curse that gets up "L-Lu..." Nanami starts to walk over it "Oh, pardon me. I'll end you now."

Nanami suddenly stops with wide eyes as he looks at the curse that has a watch on. Nanami then looks at your way 'You knew that they were humans since the start, didn't you L/n?'

You gulp as you knew that you just killed or exorcised a human. It felt horrible but it had to be done, right? If you were the curse you would want someone to finish you off.

Nanami calls you and Itadori over but you didn't move at all. Itadori glances at you worryingly before focusing his attention to Nanami. Nanami shows him a photo of the arm of the curse that had a watch on.

"Have a look at this." Drops of rain land on the phone screen as Itadori looks at the screen "I took a photo of my opponent." You feel the black mass come out of you slowly revealing its big white teeth and it's eyeless eyes that were looking at you, or at least is what you think.

"You okay?" You nod discretely not wanting to draw attention for yourself, not wanting your friends discover about the alien that lives inside of you "You should've let me out for to have that lunch."

You frown at Venom's answer. Yes, your alien called himself Venom, he told you the first time you took notice of him. He told you on how he got here and how is original plan was to going to destroy this planet.

Itadori looks at Nanami confused "Huh? I thought cursed spirits didn't show up in photos." Itadori looks at Nanami with an unreadable face.

You feel Venom shrink back inside of you "Please listen calmly. What we've been fighting..."

"They're human. No, I guess I should call them former humans. They're the same as the three from the theater. The structure of their bodies was forcibly altered by a cursed technique." You and Itadori were sitting together as Shoko explained through the phone.

"If that was all, I would have noticed at the start. The two we fought were full of cursed energy, like cursed spirits. You'll have to ask the culprit about their cursed technique to explain that." You put your head on Itadori's shoulder as he looks down.

"Thought there is evidence that their brain stems were tampered with, most likely to create a state of confusion and impaired consciousness. If they can tamper with the brain, it might be possible for them to modify someone to be able to use cursed energy." You close your eyes tiredly.

"The relationship between the brain and the cursed energy is still a black box for us. Oh, right, is Itadori and L/n listening?" Itadori answers "Oh, yeah."

You can hear Venom mentally comforting to you, probably not wanting to deal with your shitty mood 'You know that it wasn't your fault, right?' you hum in acknowledgement 'It had to be done. You did great at handling the situation though.' Sighing through your nose you focus on Nanami's and Itadori's voices.

"To sum it up, these guys died of shock from having their bodies modified. You guys didn't kill them. So don't get the wrong idea about that." Itadori continues to look down "Right."

Nanami hangs up and looks at the both of you even though you were closing your eyes trying to sleep "Either way, the deaths of these two weight on me just as heavy." Itadori glances at you "And I bet that's for Y/n as well."

Itadori grips the towel "That said, this thing... has disgusting taste." He makes an angry face. Nanami stares at him 'This boy can get sincerely angry on another's behalf.'

"Those residuals were a bluff, likely meant to lure us in. Our foe is quite skilled." Nanami gets up "It looks like this will take more than moderate effort. So let's go all-out." Itadori smiles "Yeah!"

The Oikawa that you stole was at the corner of the room. Nanami bought it for you knowing you took for some odd reason liking for it, Itadori questioned him when he took it but he brushed off his question.

You, Itadori, Nanami and Ijichi were in a classroom inside the Tokyo Municipal Shuuei High School "I've organized the reports from our windows on recent residuals, unnatural deaths, and disappearances."

Nanami was pointing at the board as you and Itadori looked at him "This should help us narrow down the culprit's hideout to some extent." Itadori gets up from the table and makes an exited pose "Aw yeah! Are we storming in?!"

Nanami's arms falls back to his side "No, it's only to some extent. While I continue investigating this matter, I'd like you both to handle a different task." You watch as Nanami puts a photo of Junpei on the map.

"This is the boy who was at the theater, Yoshino Junpei. Apparently, he goes to the same high school as the victims." Nanami puts the TV on.

You and Itadori look at the TV who shows Junpei running out of the theater "Based on the surveillance footage and how he carried himself, I believe it was unlikely he could be a curse user. However, if he's related to the victims, that changes things."

Itadori turns to Nanami "Curse user?" Nanami puts a hand on his hip "An evil jujutsu sorcerer. I've entrusted the process to Ijichi-kun, so I'd like you three to investigate Yoshino Junpei."

The three of you salute to Nanami with determined faces "Sure!" Itadori then looks at Ijichi "Speaking of which, I don't know any assistants other than you."

Ijichi looks at Itadori "Well, I'm the only one who knows you're still alive, so by necessity..." The three of you walk out the classroom as Itadori punches the air "Makes sense. Let's go!"

You and Itadori walk down the stairs as Ijichi goes to talk with Nanami. You and Itadori appear once again in the doorway "Itadori-kun? L/n-chan?" Ijichi looks behind him suprised.

Itadori looks at Nanami "I forgot to say something. Be careful, okay?" Itadori smiles at Nanami as you do the same nodding your head. Nanami looks a bit surprised as Ijichi looks at the both of you fondly.

"Itadori-kun, L/n-chan... I'm not a teacher, so please don't call me 'Sensei'." Itadori talks with an cheery voice "Nanamin, then!" Nanami gets irritated "I will slap you." You sweatdrop at their actitude.

You finally locate Junpei, the three of you were in the car following Junpei as he walks "There he is." Itadori looks at Junpei "Huh? Casual clothes?" Ijichi comments not long after "It looks like he hasn't attended school for some time."

Itadori looks forward "The same could've said for me, thought." Itadori looks at Ijichi "So are the others doing well?" Ijichi smiles "I hear they're doing quite well." Itadori smiles bit focuses on the situation in hand "So what do we do?"

Ijichi stops "We use that." Itadori looks down at the cage of cursed spirits "Huh? Is that a cursed spirit?" You look at is as well "It's a fly head, a low-level curse that doesn't even qualify as grade 4. Once we reach a place with no people, we'll have it attack him."

Itadori looks at Ijichi shocked "Huh?!" Ijichi explains the plan to Itadori "One: if he's a normal person who can't perceive curses, please save him. Two: if he can perceive it, but has no means to deal with it, likewise, please save him. Then we'll question him about the day of the accident. Three: If he exorcises the fly head with jujutsu... we immediately restrain him."

Itadori rises a eyebrow at Ijichi worried "By force?" Ijichi pushes his glasses back as he looks at Itadori "By force. If it's a misunderstanding, that's fine. We'll apologize after the fact. However... Four: if Yoshino Junpei possesses potential equal to or a greater than a grade 2 sorcerer, we retreat and meet back up with Nanami-san."

Itadori looks at Junpei "I think I can just barely handle a grade 2." You wonder on how much longer they were going to talk "If this were a cursed spirit, yes." Itadori looks confusingly at Ijichi "Huh?"

"Fushiguro-kun mentioned it before, remember? Typically, cursed spirits are assigned to sorcerers of equal grade. That means a grade 2 sorcerer would be expected to beat grade 2 cursed spirits. So a grade 2 sorcerer possess strength close to a grade 1 cursed spirit."

Itadori sweatdrops as he smiles "Why wasn't I ever told something that important?" You put your head underneath Itadori's arm looking at Junpei's back. Ijichi makes an disappointing face 'Because Gojo-san's so irresponsible...'

Ijichi sighs as Itadori looks at you with a small smile "We'll get out of the car here." The three of you step out of the car as Itadori grabs the cage of curses.

"This feels like I'm doing all the work, and I'm really not into it."

The three of you were hiding a lamp post as you stare at Junpei. Itadori and Ijichi jump out when they think Junpei's is alone "Here we go, Itadori-kun! L/n-chan!" Ijichi opens the cage as Itadori points at Junpei's direction "Time out! There's someone there!"

"Huh?" The curses go flying through the air as Itadori look at the curse "Oh, no!" You and Itadori quickly follow after the curses. Itadori jumps and grabs the curse "Stop!"

Itadori looks at them for a second 'Oh, this guy... can see it' Itadori tries to land but slips and smacks his head against the lamp post. He hold his head in pain as you go to his side rubbing his back to comfort him.

Junpei sweatdrops at the scene "Damn, that hurt!" You smile at Junpei and his teacher with an embarrassed smile "Thank goodness." You watch as his teacher weirdly looks at you two "What? You a gymnast or something?"

Itadori ignores him and heads straight to Junpei "Hey, I have some things I want to ask you about. Would you come with us?" Junpei stutters at Itadori's closeness.

You watch as he looks at Itadori's button "Come on." You go to Itadori side grabbing his sleeve 'That button...' Junpei's teacher calls out to you "Hold on. He and I were just talking. You're rude!"

Itadori leans back "Uh, well, it's a rather important matter." Once again your presence is completely ignored by them "An important matter? You're just kids! What's so important?"

Itadori makes a weird face as the teacher explains "And what uniform is tha-" Itadori takes his trousers off "Plop!" You chuckle at Itadori's strategy. Junpei looks suprised as the teacher gets mad "What are you doing, you brat?!"

He grabs Itadori's arms, Itadori makes a run for it with the teachers trousers "Stop! Stop this!" The teacher falls as he stretches his arm out to running Itadori "Don't run off with them!"

The teacher gets up and follows him "W-Wait!" You and Junpei just stand there dumbfounded "What was that about?" The both of you hear footsteps behind and look back.

You see Itadori greeting you both again "Okay, now, let's go!" Junpei just looks at Itadori shocked "Huh?! That was fast! You already ran that entire lap?"

Itadori smiles "Yeah." You look at Itadori before pointing at him which gains his attention and focuses on you "Me call you first name?" Itadori tilts his head confused before trying to make sense of it, he then gets your idea "You want to call me by my first name?"

You nod with a smile since you heard this words in Google Translate. Itadori smiles and makes a thumbs up which makes you happier, Junpei looks at you confused at your broken japanese.

He then looks at Yuuji "You didn't have to go through all that. You could've just dragged me away." Yuuji walks past you and Junpei "Well, sure. But you hate that guy, don't you?"

Junpei looks at Yuuji shocked he guessed that "How do you..." Yuuji stops and looks at Junpei "Just a hunch" You go to Yuuji's side as he puts his hand behind his neck "Oh, was I wrong?"

"You're not wrong." Yuuji looks at him "You don't want someone you hate loitering in front of your home forever, right?" You grabs Yuuji's sleeve as he walks forward again "Let's head over there for now."

Junpei looks at the both of you "Sure." before following you.

_______________________________________

            . . . ʏ/ɴ ʟ/ɴ ᴅᴀᴛᴀ ʙᴀsᴇ. . .
               ⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

Nᴀᴍᴇ: Y/N L/N

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:📍 Near Junpei's House

♡𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘴:
- Yuuji Itadori 24% ♡
- Megumi Fushiguro 18% ♡
- Satoru Gojo 20% ♡
- Nobara Kugisaki 16% ♡
- Ryōmen Sukuna 4% ♡
- Maki Zenin 3% ♡
- Toge Inumaki 3% ♡
- Aoi Todo 2% ♡
- Mai Zenin 2% ♡
- Kasumi Miwa 7% ♡
- Kento Nanami 6% ♡
- Junpei Yoshino 3% ♡
_______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

845K 28K 92
{ Megumi Fushiguro x Female Reader } Y/N, the only adopted daughter of Satoru Gojo, finds herself and her strength in the world of Jujutsu where the...
149K 3.9K 40
Y/n has always been an outcast and the spectator of her own life but what will happen when one day she wakes up to find herself stuck in a manga that...
144K 7.7K 81
Although you were a typical human, you were born with an incredible power - it only took a chance encounter for you to finally understand your abilit...
4.2K 333 15
L/n Y/n. Someone who has been alone her entire life, no family, no friends, no nothing. Until she gets noticed by one of her classmates. Itadori Yuji...