A male kaiju in kaiju girls

By Jacobson02760

Lg a 17-18 year old boy (kaiju 27-28) Lg uncle is a scientist who was making a type of upgrade for Lg Dad (un... More

A male kaiju in a female kaiju world prolong
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 5
not a chapter
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
sorry
sorry part 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Harem
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
harem 2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 4
Chapter 23
Not a chapter
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Update on story
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Not a chaper
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Hey guys im not dead
Chapter 50(Short)

Chapter 34

526 12 10
By Jacobson02760

Pov:Gyozen

Gyozen:*Shocked at the information she and everyone else just got form gt*.

Miki:*Rubs her head a bit*So what gt is saying he and his niece found a ancient Graveyard and found bones of a ancient dragon!

Ibuki:That's what it sounds like but now I wonder where the bones are or at least the Graveyard to make sure no else finds out about it.

Gojo:Agreed if people where to find it who knows what will happen.

Yuhara: Yeah expectedly if The people in America find out.

Gyozen:*Growls at the mentioned nation*Yeah agreed let's hope SHE doesn't find out.

Miki:You mean Kayla ma'am?

Gyozen:*Growls louder at the name*Yeah her.

Miki:I know you and her have a miniature rivalry but still The fact it's been going on this long.

Gyozen:*Sighs*I just don't want her to find a way to make a mech like kiryu and telling by how we used bones form the first appeared goja but still I don't what her and her forces doing the same.

Miki:*Sighs*Well now the fact We know where kaiju like Graveyard is we need to Ether bring him here or his niece.

Gojo:Agreed Miki but I think gt is the better candidate.

Yuhara:Agreed gt clearly has more information then he let's us see so what do you want to do gyozen?

Gyozen:(Well it would be better to bring him in soon so we know where gt is so we don't have to worry about things getting out if hands)Well it decided we'll bring gt to the room that just finished *Shows everyone there the report*So Miki once Stella Wakes up call her when she is alone and tell her to lead gt somewhere so once we know no else will see Ether Stella or Someone else will knock him out and bring him here or put something in his food to knock him out.

Miki:*Nods*Yes ma'am Once Stella Wakes up I'll inform her right away.

Gyozen:*Smriks*(I hope your ready Mr Gt let's hope our information about you is true~)

Pov:3rd

While they prepare to bring gt there we go to Monster island to see Jr training with her Goja

Jr:*Swings a right hook and then swings left and continues to train*

Goja:*Blocking everything but Smiles at the fact how far Jr has come since first meeting Lg*(I Wonder how Lg Is gonna React to how much buffer Jr is).

Jr:*Jumps and continues to train with goja*(Gotta keep going If Ghidorah and her Crew comes back here I'm gonna show that I'm stronger than back then and find a way to make one of them bring Lg back!)*Her mouth glows a bit blue before she fires a atomic breath at goja to which goja gets pushed back by it*.

Goja:*Surprised that Jr used her atomic breath and pushed her backwards*(Dang seems like she is copying me on how I fight but honestly the mix of the atomic breath shows she can control her strength better then before)*Grabs Jr hands as she leap at goja tried to Stomp on her but goja gently grabs Jr by the leg and Holds her*.

Jr:*Looks at goja and Grumbles to herself*.

Goja:What to stop for a bit?

Jr:*Nods yes*.

Goja:Okay I'll put you down Jr*Puts her down as goja sits down*.

Jr:*Siting next to goja and is a bit embarrassed*(I got to remember That mom is still taller then me and she stronger too but still the fact I got better To which I also most got a good hit again).

Goja:*Smiles and Rubs Jr head*If your wondering your doing good sweetheart just need to remember about how tall you are right now but need to make sure that you don't get cocky when you know someone has the power to knock you down.

Jr:Yes Ma'am but I can't help but have a bad feeling about something Mom.

Goja:*Continues to rub Jr head*Well don't worry sweetheart If something happens I'll make sure If it does happen me and your aunts will take care of it.

Jr:Okay Mom (But I can't help but fear that something is going to happen I don't know what but I can't help but fear for something).

As Jr and Goja continues to train we go to ghidorah ship as she is in orga lab and is holding the core of the device orga maked with gigan

Ghidorah:*Holding the core in her hands and she let's some of her lightning go to the device and it starts to charge up and quick*.

Orga:*Holding a Clipborad and taking notes on how the device is reacting to ghidorah energy*

Gigan:*Looks at ghidorah and pictures something to which may let her beat ghidorah and become queen but she can't do that right now*(Don't want to lose a chance to see how Lg is doing).

After 5 minutes

Device:*Dings as the light turns green*.

Orga:Its done.

Ghidorah:*Stops giving the core electricity and puts it back in the device*So It should work now?

Orga:Yes it should.

Ghidorah:Well Gigan can you get everyone real quick?

Gigan:*Nods and goes to get everyone*.

After gigan gets everyone else on the ship and they enter orga lab they see that orga is making sure the device doesn't explode.

Ghidorah:*Sees everyone else*Ah thank you gigan for getting everyone.

Gigan:No problem my queen(Golden bitch).

Megalon:What's going on ghidorah?

Space goja:Yes what is going on why are we in orga lab and why is she pointing that device at lg box?

Hordorah:Yeah Why is she doing that?

Ghidorah:Do not worry she just setting up a device that may help us find out how Lg is doing?

Orga:*Types on the device and fixed the problem she saw*Its ready my queen.

Ghidorah:*Smiles and stands to where she and everyone can see*Well do what needs to be done.

Orga:*Nods and hits a switch to the device and it starts to flash a bit but calmes down once the light focus on lg and once it's does that it starts to make theroy on when lg will wake up and see if anything else may happen when he Wakes up*.

Ghidorah:*Walks to orga and sees the results and she smiles very widely at the information*Seems like we don't need to worry as much as we did.

Gigan:*Walks to where ghidorah is and sees the results*Yeah it's not bad at all.

Space goja and Hordorah:*Looks at the results*Yeah That's short.

Megalon:*Looks at the results and looks at orga who is A bit Shocked but Smiling*Yeah we will see him soon.

Results:Tomorrow is the day Lg will wake up and no other effects should not happen if not messed with.

Ghidorah:*Hears a buzz and sees that her report shows something new*(What is this*Clicks accept and shows Moondorah is actually closer then expected*Well let's go greet our guess*Walks to the hanger of the ship*.

Everyone minus lg:*Saw the report and walks to the hanger*.

After they get to the hanger to see Moondorah Is already in the hanger via the automated door open enough to let her in.

Ghidorah:*Sees Moondorah lightning and fire and smiles*.

Moondorah:*Sees Ghidorah and smiles as she and ghidorah run and hug*Sister~

Ghidorah:*Hugs back*Its so good to see you dear sister~

Moondorah:*

*I'm doing good Ghidorah just mother though you could use some help.

(A/n:I Found pictures so you can see what they actually look like.)

Ghidorah:*

* Well I hope I can be worthy of your help.

Moondorah:Do not worry dear sister I promise to help the best I can.

Orga:*

* It's nice to see you again miss Moondorah*Puts out a hand to shake*.

Moondorah:*Shakes it*Its nice to see you and everyone else again.

Gigan:*

* *Waves hi*

Space goja:*The picture you saw before I had to take it down sorry guys I'll find one that wattpad approved* Nice to see you again.

Herdorah:*

* Hey.

Megalon:*

* *Waves hi aswell*.

Moondorah:Its nice to see you all once again.

Ghidorah:Since your here we can actually go and do that plan right orga.

Orga:Right.

Pov:3rd again

As they walk to ghidorah war room we go back to earth to see gt and Rebecca checking on Stella as bri enters the room

Bri:*

**Ignore the mask and hat** what happened?

Rebecca:*

* I honestly don't know one sec she sitting up and listening to gt story next she is on her back unconscious.

Stella:*

* *Out cold*.

Gt:Yeah I honestly have no clue why she would faint like that do I look that boring(in reality she was shocked by the fact there is a Graveyard in my universe that holds dragons).

Bri:Well that's odd but I hope we don't have to call The hospital.

Gt:Same.

Rebecca:But still I wonder why she fainted like that?

Bri:Honestly Same but for now we need to make sure Stella is comfortable and safe so *Picks up Stella by the arms and lays her head on her as gt picks up her legs and they put her on the couch*.

As they continue to make sure Stella is going to be fine we go to Monster island and we see Mothra talking to rodan Caesar and anguirus

Mothra:*

* And then Jr shot her atomic breath at goja and made her move backwards.

Rodan:*

*Dang sounds like Jr is getting better right anguirus.

Anguirus:*

* Yeah sounds like it*Hears snoring* and sounds like a certain someone half asleep!

Caesar:*

* *Yawns* you can't blame me we have been training a lot lately in case ghidorah returns.

Goja:She not wrong you know*

* *She not sitting down yet* it's better to be prepared then not right Jr?

Jr:*

* *Nods*.

Goja:Staying quiet still that's OK jr*Rubs her head*.

Jr:*Blushes a bit embarrassed but smiles*.

Anguirus:So how is training?

Goja:Its going good so far I think Mothra already told you about what Jr did?

Anguirus:Yeah she did and honestly I'm surprised that Jr even did that and not got so tired like before no offense Jr.

Jr:None taken Aunt Anguirus I understand I need to get my stamina better.

Mothra:But you didn't go overboard right goja*Gives her a scary look*.

Goja:*a bit scared*N-No we didn't go that far we stuck to what works for now and we go up as time goes on.

Mothra:*Smiles*That's good but overall I'm honesty surprised how hard your training Jr.

Jr:Well I just what to defend myself against ghidorah better so (That's a part of it but the main reason is so I can protect him and if that feeling comes real I can Defend myself better).

Mothra:*Can tell she lying a bit but doesn't push it*Well that's good to hear.

As they start to talk to each other we go to Lg mindscape

Pov:Frost

Frost:*

* (*Watching Lg train* Dang he is training his back off normally He would take a break by now overall).

Lg:*Training against the ancient ice golem and hits it's hard and slams it against the floor*.

Ancient ice golem:*After hits the floor it gets back up and trys to grab lg but lg Is to fast for it*.

Lg:*Hits it again and As he swings upwards Creates a Crack on the golem and it goes backwards*Ok I'm good.

Frost:*With a claw motion the ancient ice golem turned back into a mini iceberg*.

Lg:*Sits down and is tired*.

Frost:You ok Kid?

Lg:I've been better but I'll be ok.

Frost:Alright I believe you for now and hey about the one problem?

Lg:I'll find a way to make time for everyone and hopefully find a way to where if they fight don't try to kill each other.

Frost:That's fair in my opinion.

End

A/n:Hey everyone I'm back form Christmas vacation and thank you all for making this book the third most read book so thank you all and over 2049 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 221 32
Sam and Taurtis are about to begin their first day of High School. And that would be fine, if they didn't live in a world where everyone can switch g...
310K 13.3K 29
Time flies sure fast. The then Engineering Moon is now a father. Yes, Forth, the successful engineer is now a father of a three years old daughter. H...
7.8K 494 27
( Completed ) Park Yuna - A 19 year old girl who just moved in the States with her aunt after her parents died in a car crash while her older brothe...
9.8K 241 6
In the hold world people thought that reincarnation was nothing but a dream for stupid people. And yet here I am, reincarnated in a new and yet stran...