THE BAD GUYS IN: SPACE JAM a...

Od BiancaSantana880

The looney tunes are back once again and Teaming up with the bad guys time. The legendary criminals known as... Více

New legacy
Acquainted
Assembling the team
Trouble is brewing
Let the games begin
Goon squad
Its game time
Rock bottom
Halftime
Emotional Reunion
End game
Sad goodbyes and happy endings

The pep talk in the locker room

269 12 3
Od BiancaSantana880

The scoreboard showed the goon squad had: 752 and the tune squad: 37.

They need a miracle if they are going to win.

"I'm not a betting duck but, uh, my money's on the other team" daffy was worried

Lola approach wolf, "Let's run a triangle offense, We're getting crushed"

"A square offense. A trapezoid offense? Any shape!" Daffy was willing to say anything for his team to win.

"I know" wolf huffed as he was in out of breath.

But Al G could see they were breaking badly.

"Look at 'em. Their spirit is broken, and that's exactly what we want, But I guess it's time to put 'em out of their misery. Go ahead and take a little break, wolftiger, because do you know what time it is?"

Wolftiger grabs a water bottle and a towel to dry off the sweat and shrugs his shoulders as he sits in.

"What time is it, Al?" One of his team members asked.

"Oh, it's Dame Time"

The announcer spoke, "New character unlocked"

"New character?" Wolf heard as he gets up.

"Here's our first Goon Squad substitution of the night"

"clawde!" A golden Kitsune cat, it was a hybrid of princess and Chiney Ogwumike.

Both princess and wolf were shocked, gazing at the Kitsune pounces, dribbles the ball.

"It's the King Stomper!" The crowd cheered for her.

Daffy shudders and wolf could see this was bad.

"Granny, I'm subbing you out" daffy told her but she didn't hear.

"What?"

"Road Runner, you're in"

He rushes in, "Beep, beep"

Lola passes the ball to him, he catches the ball with his gain and went off like the wind.

Everyone struggles, gossamer holds on to porky.

Al G. chuckles as he sits next to princess who was looking steamed at him.

"You really outdone yourself kid" he lowers her masked to let her speak.

"This was your doing, you did this"

"Clawde! Oh, yeah! Whoo!" A women called out for her.

"Clawde!"

She ran, she gets on her arms and legs and starts running like a animal, although roadrunner was fast, she used one of her 7 tails to grab the ball, then she used her tail another one of her tails to grab roadrunner and shoves him to coyote and to his delight he was a about to snack on him.

Then as she heads for the hoop, wolf blocks her but with a fox speed, she spins around him making him dizzy then She pounces on his back and dunks the ball.

She walks back to her team while passing by wolf.

"Bye-bye"

"Ooh, I'm feeling angry now"

All cheered as the villains of every movie ever made cheered louder, when the monstar aliens from the original 91.

"Way to Dominate!" Arachnneka says she and clawde hive five each other.

Then she high fives assassin green fish as he passes by.

"That's how you do it"

Shark man runs screaming, "Goon Squad, what?"

Then clawde gets on white mamba's tail, they both bump their hips together.

"Yeah, kitty! Puttin' the lights out!"

"Yeah, clawde!"

Princess looks down to see how wolf was struggling and so did professor marmalade.

"Hey, Tune lover" shark man turns to wolf,

Then Al G turns to his team, "You feel good?"he asked the new member of his team.

"Feel great" she purred, she and wolftiger fist bump each other.

"What a job. What a job! Amazing. He's amazing"

"Goon Squad, what you got?"

"They can't touch us"

"Goon Squad!"

"We got this"

"Come on, give it up! Give it up!"

"Thanks for the turnovers"

"Goon Squad!"

But the tune squad was feeling let down, but what hurt the most...was how wolf saw his friends replaced him with another wolf and a kitty.

"Goon Squad!"

But professor marmalade saw how wolf was ready to give up.

"Oh heavens no"

Saving princess will have to wait, because wolf and the tune squad took a break in the locker room.

Everyone gathered around to see Wolf sulking.

"Come on, guys. Don't give up" Lola tries to give everyone a pep talk, "There's a whole other half to play. I'm telling you, we can still win this"

"How? We're getting decimated"

"We need a boost. A pick-me-up" daffy said, "A secret weapon"

"Face it, we're going to need a miracle to win this and I'm not exactly a pro athlete, what was I thinking that I was going to save my daughter like I do everyday"

"Doc you can't give up" bugs tries to encourage him.

"Face it, I was never gonna win...and I'm going to lose my daughter forever"

Then Sylvester came in, "I don't know if this counts as a miracle, but I found Michael Jordan!"

Everyone looks up in surprise, " He was in the audience. I know he can help"

He salutes as lights turn down and inspirational music played, wolf gets up.

"His Airness?" Bugs asked.

"You found him?" Daffy added.

"I can feel his power already" Sam says

"Ooh, I can hear his shoes" tweety says.

"At guard, 6'6″, from North Carolina..."daffy makes the introduction as the Tune Squad cheered.

"Number 23, Michael Jordan..."

But when the person steps out of the fog...there were all disappointed when they saw was not Michael A Jordan but...

"Huh?"

Wolf sulks as he sits down, "that's not Michael A Jordan...That's Michael B. Jordan" wolf says

"The actor"

Sylvester shook his head and saw it...

"I was just getting some popcorn, and then this cat grabbed me"

"We couldn't get Michael A. Jordan, so we got Michael B. Jordan?" Daffy growled at Sylvester.

"How could you think he was His Airness?" Elmer asked as he stretched his neck out.

"They look nothing alike"

"It's been 25 years. I thought he aged gracefully"

"This is awkward, um, but I believe in you guys, okay? Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose. You hear me? Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose!
Say it with me..."

"Uh mr. B jordon" wolf got his attention.

"Yeah, y'all got this...I'm... I'm too much. You're right. I'm sorry. I'mma go back to my seat. You came back three-one.Well...You killed it....You can do it again!"

Daffy sighs "Well, that was a bust, Anyone else got any bright ideas?"

"Come on! Get it together, guys" Lola says, "The Tune Squad doesn't give up at halftime"

"No...nut the bad guys do" wolf says.

"The Tune Squad doesn't give up ever"

"We're down a thousand points...No team is coming back from this"

"Well, why don't you try coaching us bucko!"

"I've can't even play, I been sucking this whole time! All because bugs couldn't reach me, Sylvester over here getting the wrong MJ, Granny's out here having a martini at halftime, and Taz might as well be playing for the other team! Face it in never gonna see my daughter again...or my friends"

As he sulks, a tiny voice spoke out, "well that is so like you to give up"

Wolf looks up to see it was professor marmalade.

"Professor marmalade?"

The Guinea pig enters the room, everyone looking down at him at surprised.

Then coyote and Sylvester dove down trying to eat him at the same time.

But professor marmalade puts his hands up stopping down.

"I saw what happened out there...and thought you could use a little pep talk"

"Oh let's face it professor...I'm playing against my friends...my friends plays for the other team and I have no chance of winning my Daughter I'm a bad dad. I've been trying to save my daughter and bring my friends back at the same time....I might as well give up and as goodbye to princess"

Professor marmalade glares, as Lola approach him.

"We've been trying"

Then professor marmalade slaps his face, "oh" everyone was surprised.

Wolf rubbed his face, "ow!" Surprise that the little house pet slapped him again.

"That's always like you to give up, you never gave up even when things seem low, you always find a way to get back up, you need to try again"

"But how I'm not good at basketball"

"I figure that...so I brought so help"

He moves out of the way to see the king himself, lebron James in person approaching him.

"Lebrones James?" Wolf gets up as everyone surrounded him.

"Lebron James?"

"How you doing"

"What are you doing here" wolf asked.

Lebron sits next to him, "well I was watching the game when you're little gerbil friend told me you needed help...wolf listen when I was trying to save my son from a crazy computer virus I was were you are right now, but I tried to make the team like me but realized something if your going to win you need to let your team be themselves and you need a new game plan, don't do it for daughter but do it for yourself"

And just like that wolf was encouraged, he gets up to the board.

"Okay, I got it. New game plan.Bugs.Time to do what you guys do best"

He lets bugs handle the new plan strategy.

"You know something?If we're going out, we're going out looney. Let's go, team! All tooney, big mooney, full looney!"

"Good plan. I say, good plan"

The Tune Squad cheers as wolf smile as them then LEbron grabs his shoulders.

"And I think I Can help you with basketball" LEbron says.

Wolf was surprised, "you're gonna teach me?" He asked.

"No"

Wolf was confused then professor marmalade step up.

"Ok listen I'm going to give you my skills, so you can win"

"Ok so how do I do that"

LEbron puts his hand up, "take my hand"

Wolf hesitated at first but at this point he was willing to try anything to save princess.

So when he grabbed his hands a light shined around them and Lebron's skills and athletic ability went inside wolf.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

56.9K 659 15
I just watched the movie and feel in love with it! So I'm going to make a story. We all know the Bad Guys, right? Those dastardly criminals. But wha...
7.6K 277 34
Meet Rory Bunny who is Bugs and Lola's daughter. She's super looney and ready to be apart of two great movies. Looney Tunes Back In Action and Space...
6.9K 65 9
After A Lifetime Of Legendary Heists, Notorious Criminals Mr. Wolf, Ms. Kaguya Ookami, Mr. Snake, Mr. Piranha, Mr. Shark and Ms. Tarantula Are Finall...
165 1 8
In the whole world and the population where each and every member of the human race, living souls and living things co-exist with legends and folklor...