War || Bellamy Blake ¹

بواسطة stilesstilinskiibaee

BOOK 1 OF ?? "Get down. Get down!" Finn said to all of us while we all hide behind a huge rock. We kept heari... المزيد

𝐖𝐀𝐑
GRAPHIC
PLAYLIST
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
ACT 2
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
🄰🅄🅃🄷🄾🅁🅂 🄽🄾🅃🄴

09

3.2K 52 1
بواسطة stilesstilinskiibaee

WAR
' You wanna start a war '

Contents under pressure
Season 1 Episode 7

"This is a restricted channel. Who is this? Please identify yourself." We heard through the radio said.

"This is Raven Reyes. I'm from mecha station. I'm transmitting from the ground. The 100 are alive. Please you need to get Dr. Abby Griffin. Dr. Abby Griffin. Now." Raven said to the radio while everyone crowded her.

"Clarke is my son with you?" We heard the Chancellor say making Clarke go quiet.

"I'm so sorry. Wells is- Wells is dead." Clarke said tears streaming down her eyes.

"What? Raven, what's wrong?" Clarke said to Raven.

"It's not the radio. It's the storm." Raven told her as I let out a sigh.

"Hey!" I said to Octavia who stood next to me.

"Hey." She said to me while walking to Clarke. Octavia handed her a bottle.

"Ugh, Monty's moonshine," Clarke asked her.

"Pretty sure no germ can survive it," Octavia said and we heard more thunder and more movement.

"The storm is getting worst," I told them.

"Monroe, close the doors," Clarke asked Monroe.

"We still have people out there," Monroe responded.

"Monty and Jasper still aren't back yet," Octavia asked.

"No. And neither is Bellamy." I told her,

"It's all right. They'll find some way to ride it out." Clarke assured us while we help her.

"Look. One suture Needle." Raven said handing Clarke a needle.

"Right. I still need something to close the wound." Clarke said.

"There's some wire on the second level. I used it for the tents." Octavia said to Clarke.

"Let's see it," Clarke asked Octavia.

"Stay away from the blue wires that run through the ceiling. I rigged it to the solar cells on the roof. That means they're hot. You got that?" Raven yelled to Octavia while she went up.

"Yeah, I got that," Octavia said before she left,

"tell me you can do this?" Raven asked Clarke.

"Hey, they're back." A girl said as I turn around to see Bellamy made it.

"Bellamy," Octavia said as to boys carried a grounder the one who saved Octavia and me.

"Is that a grounder?" One of them asked as Octavia and I walked up.

"What the hell are you doing?" We asked Bellamy,

"it's time to get some answers," Bellamy said making me gasp.

"Oh, you mean revenge?" I asked him.

"I mean intel. Get him upstairs." Bellamy said ordering them to take him upstairs.

"Bellamy, they're right." Clarke stepped in front of him when the radio went on.

"Clarke, honey, we're ready. Can you hear me?" Clarke's mother said through the radio.

"Look, this is not who we are," Clarke said to Bellamy while he didn't take his eyes off of the radio.

"Clarke?" Her mom said before Bellamy spoke up.

"It is now." He said before walking away from us. Clarke walked away too and head to Finn.

"The blade is at a sharp upward angle, between the sixth and seventh ribs," Clarke said.

"Ok, how deep?" Her mother asked her.

"I can't tell how deep it goes." Clarke walks back in forth.

"Hey, calm down. Breath," I told her and she gave me a nod before she took a deep breath.

"That's all right. Just don't remove the knife yet." Clarke sterilize her hands and then handed them to Raven.

"Hey, here. Sterilize your hands." Clarke said to Raven.

"Clarke, can you see any fluid?" Her mother asked her.

"Hey, watch it!" One of the guys said as he attack the other.

"Damn it! Clear the room." She asked me and I nodded.

"Everyone, upstairs! Now! Let's go?" I said pushing everyone to go upstairs.

"You don't need any help?" I asked her before I was about to leave.

"No, it's okay," Clarke said to me with a smile. That's when upstairs to check on Bellamy to see what's he up to.

"Because you screwed up." I heard him say as I walked in and saw the grounder in chains. That's when he made eye contact with me and he stopped moving. I started to walk closer to him.

"Madison, get out of here," Bellamy told me and I nodded.

"I told you he was protecting Octavia and me. You didn't have to do this." I told him as I walked to Bellamy.

"This isn't about you or her. I'm doing this for all of us." He said to me making me let out a scoff when Octavia walked in.

"You did that for all of us?" Octavia said walking up to her brother.

"I did that for Finn and Jasper and Diggs and John and Roma," Bellamy said.

"It wasn't even him. We saw when Roma got killed he was with us when it happened." I said to Bellamy.

"You don't know that!" He yelled. "We need to know what we're up against. How many there are and why are they killing us? And he's gonna tell us right now." He said walking closer to the grounder.

"No, Bellamy, please," Octavia begged her brother.

"Miller, get them out of here." He said before Miller pulled me away.

"I was there! I- hey get -get off of me!" Octavia said and I pulled away from them. Before walking away.

"I don't even think he speakers English," I said before I started to go downstairs.

I woke up with a gasp placing my hand on my head before I see Clarke going upstairs angrily with the knife in her hand.

"Clarke I said to her but she ignored so I got up and followed her upstairs.

"They locked the hatch," I said to her as she stopped. But she didn't care and she started to hit the hatch.

"Open the door!" She said while I'm behind her. Miller opens the door before Miller placed his hand on the stairs.

"Hey out of my way, Miller. Now!" She said and he did she walked in with me behind trying to get in before they stopped me.

"What's on this?" Clarke asked him but he didn't talk.

"What are you talking about?" Bellamy asked her.

"He poisoned the blade. All this time you knew Finn was gonna die no matter what we did. What is it? Is there an antidote?" She asked him angrily.

"Clarke, he doesn't understand you," I said to her.

"Vials. It's gotta be here." Bellamy said handing Clarke the tiny box.

"You'd have to be stupid to have a poison around this long without an antidote," Clarke said looking at the multiple antidotes and making me look at the guy.

"Which one?" Clarke asked but he didn't say anything.

"Answer the question!" Bellamy said to him.

"Show us. Please." I heard Octavia say next to me.

"Which one? Our friend is dying down there and you can stop that." I said begging him to help us when Bellamy walked up to him.

"I'll get him to talk," Bellamy said when Octavia grabbed her brother.

"He wants Finn to die. Why can't you see that?" Bellamy said to his sister before turning to Clarke.

"Do you want him to live or not?" Bellamy asked Clarke.

"Clarke, you even said it yourself. This is not who we are!" I said to her.

"He was protecting me. He saved my life." Octavia told Claire.

"We're talking about Finn's life," Bellamy said to Octavia.

"Do it." I heard Clarke say making me turn to her.

"What?" I said before Bellamy ripped one of the seat belts and walked towards the grounder and ripped his shirt.

"You're gonna show us the antidote or you're gonna wish you had," Bellamy said before walking in front of him.

"Bellamy, no. Please." Octavia begged her brother. Before Bellamy hit him making me look away and him letting out a groan in pain.

I looked back up at them making eye contact with Bellamy before looking away again before he hit again.

"Please. Which one's the antidote?" Clarke asked him as she was on her knees.

"Just tell them," Octavia asked him. But he didn't say anything. 'Come on' I said to myself.

"Clarke," Bellamy said placing his hand on Clarke's shoulder. Clarke got up and moved away from the grounder. Before Bellamy took another hit at him.

"We have to do something?" I whispered to Octavia.

"Like what?" Octavia said to me and I shrugged.

"I-I don't know. But we have to do something, or else they are gonna kill him." I said looking at her.

"Please stop!" Octavia and I yelled at Bellamy.

"Clarke! He's getting worse!" Raven yelled from the bottom level.

"We're running out of time. Which one? Which one is it? If you tell us, they'll stop. Please tell us which in us the antidote and they'll stop this." Clarke's begged him out he still didn't say anything making Bellamy throw the belt.

"If that doesn't work, maybe this will," Bellamy said holding up a tool.

"Clarke, you don't have to be here for this," Bellamy said before Clarke spoke up.

"I'm not leaving until I get that antidote," Clarke said to Bellamy placing her arms on her waist.

"Last chance," Bellamy said to the grounder but he just looked at Bellamy before Bellamy drove it through his hand making me look away.

"What's taking so long?" Raven asked as she came upstairs.

"He stopped breathing," Raven said going up to Clarke.

"What?" Clarke said taking a look at them.

"He started again, but next time, he might not," Raven said.

"He won't tell us anything," Clarke said to raven.

"Wanna bet," Raven said before pulling some wires. I looked at raven as she walked up to the grounder.

"What are you doing?" Bellamy asked raven standing up.

"Showing him something new," Raven said and she rubbed the wires together. That's when She attacked him with it making him scream. "Oh my God," I said covering my mouth with my hand. And the lights started to flicker.

"Which one is it?" Raven said making the grounder back away.

"Come on!" Raven said before she did it again making me close my eyes shut. That's when I realize something. I looked around for the knife and when I did I picked it up.

"Octavia. I know how to stop it." I said as I held on to the knife.

"He won't let you die," I said to her as I gave her the knife.

"He's all I have," Raven said before striking once again.

"No more!" Octavia said screaming at them when raven turned to look at her. "He's letting Finn die." She yelled at Octavia. Before Octavia looked at me then she started to cut her arm.

"Octavia, no!" Bellamy said as I looked at the grounder who looked at Octavia.

"He won't let me die," Octavia said before walking up to him as Bellamy tried to grab her.

"Octavia, that the hell did you-," Bellamy said as she pushed passed him. She was on her knees in front of him and she pointed toward the antidote.

"Is it this one?" She said as he started to shake his head 'no' and Octavia started to move on to the next one.

"Good," Octavia said that's when he used his head to show Octavia which antidote it was. Octavia grabbed it and held it up showing it to him.

"Is it this one?" Octavia asked him and he shook his head 'yes' making me let out a sigh of relief.

"Here," Octavia said as she handed the antidote to Clarke.

"Thank you," Clarke said as she and Raven ran off downstairs making me walk up to Octavia and using a cloth to cover the wound on her hand.

"O?" Bellamy said to Octavia who immediately pulled away.

"Don't touch me," Octavia said.

"Come on," I said as I pulled her up and I looked at Bellamy before leaving.

"Madison?" I heard someone calling my name and I kept walking away.

"Madison." They said making me roll my eyes.

"What do you want, Bellamy?" I said to him and I turned to face him.

"Look, I just wanted to apologize." He said to me making me scoff.

"Apologize? For what? You tortured a man in there. Who by the way saved my life and your sister's. You almost killed him." I said to him.

"He had it coming." He said to me as I looked at him with disbelief.

"Do you remember the day Charlotte died and I was pointing a gun at Murphy?" I asked him crossing my arms.

"Yeah?" He asked me confused.

"You told me I wasn't a killer," I told him.

"Remember that? The Bellamy I just saw in there isn't the same one who saved me from killing someone." I said to him while I felt tears streaming from my eyes.

"So... when I saw you in there I saw someone who wanted revenge, not the one I saw who saved me. When you tortured that guy all I saw was the one who would kill." I said to him.

"Madison-," he said to me but I stopped him.

"The Bellamy who saved me wouldn't turn into a killer," I said before I before walking away from him.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

27.5K 734 18
In which the twin sister of Wells Jaha finds herself on earth, with her best friends, falling in love with their leader. [the 100] [s1-s7] [Bellamy B...
34K 614 27
REWRITTEN. 'We will fall, but we will get back up again.' --- It's been ninty-seven years since a nuclear apocalypse killed everyone one earth, leavi...
733 15 8
(s1) a young girl with 99 other criminals gets sent down to earth to see if the planet is survivable after it's has been covered in radiation for 97...
51.5K 1K 25
COMPLETED [ BOOK ONE ] "Welcome to the new age." 2 years ago, I picked up the gun that had killed my father and used it to shoot the man who had sho...