Sinister Fate || Jeon Jungkook

By alyyun6

You're living your normal life, starting your freshman year of college when you meet Jeon Jungkook, a mysteri... More

Part 1: The Boy with Colored Eyes - Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Part II: A World You Don't Belong - Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Part III: Worth of an Angel - Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 41

675 23 1
By alyyun6

Your eyes flutter open as the morning light shines in from the window, and you feel warm air brush past your cheek. Your mind finally starts to adjust, and you realize you're using Jungkook's arm as a pillow, and his head is resting against yours, his breath hitting your face with each rise and fall of his chest. He looks so peaceful when he's asleep, and you can't help but smile as you snuggle against him.

You lay there for a few more minutes before reaching up and gently brushing the hair out of his face. He stirs a little, and you pull away and continue to watch him. Another moment passes before his eyes slowly open and meet yours. He takes a minute as his mind starts to wake up before he reaches down and tightens his hold on you, pulling you into his chest with a suffocating hug, and you laugh.

"Good morning," you giggle against his chest.

"Morning," he says with closed eyes, his body holding you so close you can barely breathe.

"Are we just going to stay like this?" you ask, and he nods his head.

"Sounds good." The smirk on his face slowly grows, and you start to wiggle from his grip.

"Jungkook, I can't move," you laugh.

"Yeah, you're not supposed to move," he responds, the smile still on his face.

You try to squirm around to loosen his grip, but after a minute or so you just give in, and he laughs. "What? You want to get away from me?"

He finally pulls away enough for you to see his face, his eyes flashing yellow, and you can now move your arms. "Of course not," you grin and lean your face into his. "But I really want to take a shower. Someone made a bit of a mess last night."

"That's not my fault." He places a short kiss on your cheek. "You just make me feel good." You blush before shaking your head with a smirk.

"You know, I've never heard you that loud. Maybe I should go on birth control," you half-joke, and the corner of his lip tugs up, but he shakes his head before brushing your hair out of the way.

"Only if that's something you'd want to do." He places another kiss, this time on your forehead. "But let's stay safe from now on, okay?" You tilt your head, and his smile grows. "I almost didn't make it."

You giggle and lean your head against his chest before reaching up and placing a kiss on his cheek. You then pull away to sit up, and he rolls onto his stomach as he stretches out, his wings extending with a groan.

"What's wrong?" you ask with a grin.

"Just a little sore. I flew really fast last night for a long time."

You hum and move to his side. You reach out to brush a hand through the feathers, and they flick in surprise, making Jungkook's head turn to you again.

"Where are they sore?" you ask as you run your finger down the bone, and you hear his breath hitch before the smirk on his face grows.

"The muscles hear the tops... and my back."

You shift in your seat as you carefully adjust his wing and start to rub slow circles through the soft muscles hidden beneath the feathers, and his eyes flutter shut in a quiet groan.

"Here?" you ask as your thumb rolls over a knot, and he whimpers in approval.

You continue in one spot for a moment before slowly making your way closer to his back. You then move to his other wing and repeat your process, and each time you can hear his groans of enjoyment. You then reach his back and change to simply giving him a massage, but as you reach the base of his wings—where his skin meets the feathers—his whole body tenses with a moan, and you pause.

"Do you like that?" You try to hold back the amusement in your question, and he hums, but it sounds more like a growl. "Where does it feel the best?"

You don't have to look to know he's smiling now when he says, "Where they connect to my back."

"Here?" you as you run your finger down the skin, and his body nearly jerks.

"Yes," he breathes out. "There."

You bite back a grin as you brush over the area playfully, and the next sound he makes almost sounds like a whimper. You then push down on the skin, and again he jolts. You start to rub circles, massaging the area, and it seems he's given up on hiding the sounds of pleasure caused by it.

"You like that?" you tease, and he turns to meet your eyes with a flash of magenta.

"Kitten, you keep doing that, and there will be an even bigger mess to clean up."

You smirk as you roll your fingers one last time, making another moan slip through, before pulling your hands away, and his eyes follow you.

"Better not let it get to that point then," you say tauntingly, and his head flops to the pillow with a sigh.

"You're so mean," he pouts, making you laugh.

"I'm gonna take a bath."

You start to slide away, but he tugs on your wrist, and you face him again. "Can I join you?"

"Course," you say as you move to the edge of the bed and get to your feet.

You can feel him watching you from behind, his eyes trained on your exposed back, and you stand to look at him. His naked torso is exposed, his wings draped behind him, but his lower body is completely covered by the sheets.

"Coming?" you ask, and he quickly gets off the bed. He starts toward you, taking both your hands and pulling you across the room toward the bathroom with an adorable grin.

You're so happy right now. It feels like you're on a honeymoon with him. Like you're on top of the world and nothing can bring this feeling of utter joy down when you're with him. The way his eyes sparkle lets you know he feels the same way. You've missed each other so much, so much time has been wasted, and now you just want to be with each other.

Can things get any better?

He pulls you into the bathroom, and he finally releases his grip to allow you to walk over to the massive tub and start the water, all the while he retracts his wings before he leans against the large sink, his elbows pressing against the cold granite as he watches you.

You stand up and brush your hair out of the way, and when you look at him, he's grinning. "What?" you laugh, and he straightens up. He walks over and wraps his hands around your waist from behind, his head resting into the crevice of your neck.

"I may have made a bit of a mess that won't wash away." He places a short kiss, and you manage to look in the mirror at the purple hickeys, making you sigh.

"I'll just have to deal with it," you smirk, and he pulls away with a hum.

You reach over to turn off the faucet, and Jungkook slowly steps into the water. He holds his hand out to help you in, and you take it with a smile, carefully stepping next to him. He takes a seat, and you gradually follow behind, leaning back and pressing into his chest as his arms snake around to hold you. He places a gentle kiss on your temple before resting his chin on your shoulder.

The room goes quiet as the two of you slip into a comfortable silence when Jungkook's hand lifts out of the water, and he places it on your chest.

"I never asked, how are you feeling?"

You open your eyes and look down at his hand for a moment. "I'm fine. You stopped the pain, remember?"

"I'm not talking about the sex." He lifts his head, and you turn to face him. "I mean, the soul searching... Are you okay?"

You take a breath and nod your head. "Yeah." You pause. "I'd be lying if I said it didn't hurt. But we learned a lot from it. So I'm happy." You lift your hand and place it on his cheek.

"...We did learn a lot." His eyes lower, and you slide away from him so that your body is next to his.

"What's wrong?"

He licks his lips as he watches the water. "I—um..." He pauses. "Y/n, you didn't see everything I could." You tilt your head. "I could hear what you were thinking during the memories... and after the one from high school" —he looks up at you— "I decided to only show you the ones that seemed happy... I didn't think you'd want to relive some of those."

"You mean" —you look back at him— "you saw more memories than I did?" He nods.

"And... there were more like that but..." He looks away to try to hide his eyes. "There was one... you were in the bathroom—" It's now your eyes that are lower. "I couldn't watch it... I thought it should be something you talk about when you're ready."

"...You saw that?" you ask, your head refusing to look at him.

"Y/n..." He takes your hand in his, and you look up at him. "Did you try to hurt yourself?"

You swallow as you look down at your intertwined hands. "I was in a dark place. I thought about it... a lot. But I couldn't go through with it." You take a breath. "I think that's why my parents and Namjoon were so worried when you left. They didn't want me to do something." You look up again, and his eyes flash blue. "Back then, I was treated like an outcast... I was just..."

"Lonely." He cuts in, and you nod. "Even though you have people around you, you feel like you're all alone. It's as if you're on an endless road, and suddenly everyone you thought was there vanishes... and as you try to find where everyone went, you start to lose track of why you're even moving..." He squeezes your hand gently, his words hitting deep. "Believe me, I know what that feels like." He lets out a sad laugh. "But I knew I had people counting on me."

"It's in the past, Jungkook. So can we just forget it?" He's still looking at you with concern.

"Things like that don't just disappear, y/n." His eyes lower to the mark on your chest. "They're like scars..." He rubs his thumb against your skin. "They're ugly and embarrassing... But no matter what we do, they're not going to go away." His eyes lift up to meet yours. "So we learn to live with them."

You lower your head, and after a moment, you nod. "That's pretty wise for someone who doesn't scar," you say, and he lets out a quiet laugh.

He then reaches over to pull you close again, memories of his past flushing in, memories of the bullies beating him and shoving him to the ground. "We're both a couple of freaks, huh?" You laugh faintly and shake your head. "You know you can talk to me about anything, right?"

"I know," you nod, and let out a sad laugh. "People always told me things like 'hold on, hang in there.' But... it's hard when you feel alone, you know?"

"...Well, it's better to be held than to hold on." Your eyes look into his, and they sparkle purple. "And I'll never let go."

You tilt your head, simply admiring him. "...I love you."

His lips curl up into a bright smile. "I love you too."

______________

You walk into the kitchen, Taehyung's baggy shirt draped over your body as you make your way to the fridge; you don't think he will mind your rummaging. Jungkook sits at the counter as you grab some juice and head to the cabinet for a glass.

You hear footsteps approaching the room, and Jimin walks in, scratching his bedhead as he looks at the two of you.

"Morning," you say, and he nods slowly, his eyes still squinted shut slightly.

"You guys are up early." He walks over to one of the chairs and takes a seat.

"Yeah," you say as you walk over to the counter and stand across from the two of them.

Jimin's eyes slowly look at you, then shift to Jungkook, particularly looking at his shirtless state before looking back at you again, his eyes narrowing at your neck. "That was fast."

"What?" Your eyes flick between the two of them.

"I just thought you'd guys talk a bit more before going at it." He shrugs before resting on his elbow, and your face flushes red.

"Cut it out, hyung." Jungkook shoves Jimin's shoulder, but he barely pays him a glance.

"And we did talk, FYI." You glare at Jimin, but he gives you a fake smile.

Jungkook then gets to his feet and heads to the cupboard to grab food. "Want me to make you something?" he says, as he walks to your side, placing things on the counter.

"Yes please," Jimin grins, and Jungkook throws him a look, but he just smiles.

"You don't have to, I can make it," you say.

"It's fine, I got it," he grins and places a kiss on your head.

"Okay."

"Ugh, you two are even more nauseating than before," Jimin sneers, and you roll your eyes.

Yoongi suddenly walks into the kitchen, and Jungkook's eyes lift, following Yoongi's every movement as tension seems to take over him.

"Morning, Yoongi," you say, and he gives a weak smile.

"Morning." He only gives you a quick look before turning his head, watching Jimin from behind, who doesn't move at all; meanwhile, you notice Jungkook's intense stare.

Yoongi finally looks up at Jungkook, and you look between the two men before Jungkook's eyes flash green. He looks like he wants to punch Yoongi in the face, and you can see Yoongi growing uncomfortable with each passing second.

"Hey." You poke Jungkook's arm, and he turns his head.

You give him a stern look. He knows he's been caught, so he just nods and returns to cooking. Yoongi walks over and takes a seat at the counter, leaving a gap between him and Jimin.

"Did you sleep well?" you ask as you rest on the cold granite. "You still look tired."

"Yeah," he says. "I've just had a lot on my mind."

You nod as a brief silence slips by when Jimin abruptly gets to his feet, and everyone's head turns to him. "I'll be right back." He looks at you and Jungkook before heading out of the room.

"What's up with him?" you ask, and Jungkook shrugs. "You want something to eat, Yoongi? Jungkook can make you something." Jungkook frowns from the side, but you nudge him without even looking.

"I'm good, but thanks." You give him a smile, and his gaze travels to the door.

A few minutes tick by in silence, and Jungkook makes his way over to the stove while you remain at the counter. Your mind starts to wander a bit until Yoongi leans forward and speaks up.

"Y/n?" he asks, and you perk up.

"Yeah?"

"I—um..." You notice his eyes flick over to Jungkook for a moment, then back to you. "I wanted to apologize to you."

You straighten up and tilt your head slightly, and he looks over and Jungkook again, probably uncomfortable knowing that he's most likely listening in.

"When you came over to my place... I said some really horrible things to you," he pauses and glances away, "and some horrible things about Jungkook." He sees Jungkook's body stiffen as he faces the wall, but he doesn't move, and Yoongi takes a breath as his eyes meet yours. "I'm sorry."

You lower your gaze to the countertop, your fingers playing together as you take a breath. "...I know you were upset about what happened with Jimin" —you look back up— "and what happened between us." You pause, and he nods. "So I accept your apology."

He gives you a faint smile, and you can see the relief fill his body.

"Also," you start, "I'm sorry if I made you feel like I was using you... because I wasn't."

"It's okay," he says quickly. "I think we were both searching for something that wasn't there."

His words slowly sink in, and you nod with a sympathetic smile. Jungkook then walks up from behind you, and Yoongi tenses again as Jungkook places his hands on the countertop. He's not looking at either of you, and you're not sure what he's going to say after hearing all of that. His eyes finally lift and look into Yoongi's, but they're not angry, they're almost kind.

"Thank you for taking care of her while I was gone."

You see Yoongi's eyes widen with shock, and honestly, you're just as surprised. He blinks a few times before straightening.

"Yeah... of course," Yoongi responds, and Jungkook nods before straightening up. "Oh, y/n, I—um," he begins as he reaches into his pocket for something. "We found this when you went missing." He lifts his hand up, and you see the sparkle of your black angel wing necklace, making you instantly brighten.

"Oh my god, I thought it was lost." You bring your hand up to your mouth as Yoongi leans over the counter to place it in your palm.

"I figured you'd want it back." His eyes flick up to Jungkook for an instant. "I know how much it means to you." You can't hide the smile on your face, and you feel Jungkook take a small step closer.

"You... you still wear that?" he asks, and you turn to him. You press your lips together and look down at the wings, your finger rubbing against the dark rhinestones.

"I always wear it." You sneak another glance to see the faint smile on his face. "Can you help me put it on?" you ask, your mind getting flashbacks to the night before his father's party.

He nods with a grin and takes the necklace as you spin around, shifting your hair to the side. He drapes the chain in front of you before carefully pulling the ends together and clasping it in place.

"Perfect," he says into your ear before placing his hands on your shoulders, his face leaning against your neck, and you take a deep breath.

"Jungkook," Yoongi snaps the two of you out of it, and Jungkook turns to him. "Food's gonna burn." He gestures to the stovetop.

"Right." Jungkook steps back and heads over to the stove again. You give Yoongi a small smile, and he presses his lips together as the room goes quiet once again.

As the time slowly passes by, you can't help but notice Yoongi continuously glancing over his shoulder, like he's looking for something, but you're not sure what.

"Are you okay?" you ask, and Yoongi looks at you. "You seem... to have more on your mind."

"I—uh..." He pauses, his eyes flick up at Jungkook for a moment, but he's too focused on the food. "I'm fine, I'm just... gonna check on Jimin." He stands up.

"Okay," you say before he heads out of the room.

Yoongi walks out of the doorway, looking in different directions before heading down a hall. He spins around frantically as he searches for the person he's looking for, and when he rounds the corner, he nearly jumps. Jimin is standing there, leaning against a wall.

"Hey," Yoongi says, and Jimin's eyes flick up. "You scared me."

Jimin doesn't speak as his eyes lower back to the floor, his fingers playing with the bracelet around his wrist. Yoongi's gaze lowers to the chain, and he swallows before turning his head to the side. The awkwardness starts to grow, and Yoongi takes a breath as he takes a step back to retreat, but Jimin's eyes lift up.

"Why did you go to find him?"

Yoongi freezes before slowly looking back at Jimin. "Huh?"

Jimin straightens up from the wall. "Why did you go get Jungkook?" he repeats, and Yoongi faces him. "Is it because you like her that much?"

Yoongi lets out a breath and looks away. "Is that what you thought?"

A silence passes before Yoongi looks back at Jimin, their eyes locking.

"Then why?" Jimin eyes him up and down. Perhaps that was the reason he thought Yoongi disappeared.

"...It was because of what you said," Yoongi says, but Jimin furrows his brows. "You said you cared about me—that I couldn't sacrifice myself." He pauses. "So I went to find him so no one would get hurt."

Jimin's gaze softens. "Y-you went and found him because of me?" he asks, and Yoongi nods.

"I just wish I could've gotten back sooner. I didn't think you'd take that role if I was gone," he says, and Jimin looks down.

"So... you don't like y/n?"

Yoongi lets out a laugh and looks away. "I think maybe at one point I did... but maybe I was just trying to distract myself from what I wanted."

Jimin swallows as Yoongi takes a step closer, the distance between the two of them minimized to mere inches. Jimin's eyes shift between Yoongi's. "W-what about my mother?"

"Jimin, I fight demons for a living," Yoongi grins. "I think I'm ready to take that risk... but if you're afraid, then I understand."

There's a silence as Yoongi watches Jimin's eyes, observing him as his mind scrambles with conflicted emotions. He doesn't know what to do. All he knows is if they're caught, Yoongi is on the kill list, and he's not sure if his feelings are worth the risk.

Another minute passes, and Yoongi slowly nods his head before stepping back. "I'll see you around then."

He starts to turn when Jimin grabs his shirt and pulls him to his lips. Yoongi is shocked for a moment, but then quickly kisses him back, their eyes fluttering shut as they both slip into a rhythm. Jimin tugs Yoongi and spins him to pin him against the wall with a groan before pulling back and panting.

"I'm afraid of my mother." Jimin's eyes meet Yoongi's. "But I care about you more than I fear her."

"...Are you sure?" Yoongi swallows. "Have you ever done something like... this?" Yoongi's eyes trail down Jimin for a moment, and then back up, and a smirk spreads across Jimin's face.

"I have no fucking clue," Jimin leans back down, hovering his lips against Yoongi's. "But I guess we'll both figure it out." Jimin pulls Yoongi into a kiss, more gently this time as his eyes flutter shut.

______________

"Their food is done," Jungkook says as he places the eggs on a plate, and you look at the door.

"Do you think Yoongi still seemed off?" you ask, and Jungkook shrugs.

"I don't know what he's like normally."

You look at the door again and bite your lip. "He seemed worried... I hope he's okay." You take a breath, and when you look up Jungkook is watching you skeptically. "It's not like that, I'm just concerned about him." His eyes flash gray, but you don't need that to see he's unconvinced. "As a friend."

He presses his lips together. "Okay." He rests his hands on the counter. "Then go talk to him."

You glance at the door again. "You think I should?"

"Yeah," he nods. "Go."

You straighten up but before you head to the door you turn to Jungkook. "I really appreciate what you said."

"Hmm?" He stops and looks up at you.

"What you said to Yoongi. Thanking him."

Jungkook looks down with a shrug. "It's the truth." He plays with the fork in front of him. "I'm grateful he was there when I wasn't." He swallows as the room stays quiet, and when he looks up to meet your eyes, he gives you a smile. "Go check up on him."

You nod with a grin before heading toward the hall. You'd think by now you'd know the layout of Taehyung's house, but it's still a struggle not to get lost. You look around the different ways to go, wondering where he could have gone. You then hear quiet voices down the hall, so you head in that direction.

"Yoongi?" you call as you round the counter. "Yoongi—" You completely freeze as you catch Jimin and Yoongi making out, Jimin practically shoving his tongue down Yoongi's throat, and you stand there, dumbstruck, as your eyes widen.

Yoongi instantly shoves Jimin back, and Jimin turns to see you standing there flabbergasted, and he laughs.

"Oops," Jimin pants as he runs his hand through his hair, meanwhile Yoongi's hand is covering his lips as his eyes remain on the ground, his embarrassment instantly showing through.

"I was gonna ask if you were okay, but..." Your eyes flick between the two of them. Yoongi isn't looking. "I'll just leave you two to it." You back away. "Breakfast is ready, by the way." You turn to leave the hall, and once you disappear Jimin barks out a laugh.

"I guess you don't have to break the news to her now." Jimin leans against the wall, and Yoongi takes a breath before bringing both his hands to his face.

"Ugh," he groans, and Jimin chuckles, his eyes curling up in amusement.

"Hey," he nudges Yoongi's side, and Yoongi removes his hands. "Think of it this way, now Jungkook won't want to rip your head off."

"You saw that?" Yoongi asks, and Jimin nods. "I guess you're right."

______________

You walk into the kitchen with a blank expression, and Jungkook looks up with confusion.

"What happened?" he frowns, and you take a seat at the counter, your mouth falling open.

"Well..." You rest both elbows on the counter and look at him. "You don't have to be jealous anymore."

______________

Jin bursts through the mansion doors before heading to the living room, finding everyone sitting around, and when you look up, he instantly makes eye contact with you before walking over. He leans down and pulls you into a hug, and your eyes widen in shock as you sit there.

"Are you okay?" Jin pulls away and places both your hands on your shoulders. "Yeah, Jin, I'm fine."

He takes a breath of relief. "I was trying to get here sooner, but I got held up." He straightens and puts his hands on his hips. "All I could do was send you that message."

You furrow your brows for a second, but then the memory of your dream hits you. "That... that was real?" you ask and Jin nods. "I thought that was just a dream."

"It was," he laughs. "But I was sending you a message to hang in there." He pauses. "I knew Jungkook was on his way, but I wasn't sure if Yoongi would be able to get him." Jin then makes eye contact with Jungkook and steps to the side to pull his brother into a hug. "Good to have you back."

Jungkook smiles faintly. "Good to be back, hyung."

Jin then takes a seat next to you, and everyone looks at him. "So," he starts, "what's this thing that you all needed me for?"

Everyone's eyes shift to you, and you tense before reaching for the collar of your shirt and slipping it off your shoulder, revealing the mark on your chest. Jin's eyes narrow as he tilts his head, and you can tell from his expression he's deep in thought.

"Do you know what it means?" Jungkook asks, and Jin leans back.

"I'm sorry." He looks at the two of you. "I don't know what this is."

Everyone lets out a disappointed sigh, and you look down as you play with your fingers.

"Are you sure? Could it be another language?" Jungkook speaks up, desperation starts to take hold of his voice.

"Maybe, but I don't know what it could mean."

Jungkook runs his hands through his hair in frustration, and you look around to see concern filling each of the boy's gazes, except for Jimin, who's eyeing the mark carefully.

"Jimin?" you ask, and his eyes flick up to meet yours. "What is it?"

Jimin lets out a breath and takes a step closer, looking at the mark in more detail. He kneels down in front of you, and he now has the other boys' attention. "I think I've seen something like this before." His head tilts to the side.

"You have?" Jungkook asks, and Jimin nods.

"Not this exact thing, but I've seen things similar in some of my studies."

"Studies?" you ask.

"My mother makes me learn everything and anything about the demon world." He raises both his brows. "It looks like a demonic rune."

"What does that mean?" Yoongi asks.

"I'm not sure what this one means specifically..." Jimin straightens up. "But it usually means a curse." Jimin makes eye contact with you, and you can see the concern on his face.

"Well," you start, "should we be rushing?" You look at Jimin. "Is there a time limit or something? Or could we just relax and try to figure this out gradually?"

Jimin shrugs. "It depends." You let out a sigh, and Jimin looks between you and Jungkook. "I can head home and start doing some research on it."

"Really?" Jungkook perks up, and Jimin nods.

"Are you going to go alone?" Yoongi says, and Jimin turns to him, a weak smile forming on his face.

"I'd invite you to come, but I don't think you'll be welcomed." Yoongi's head lowers at Jimin's words.

"I can go with you." Taehyung then speaks up, making eye contact with Yoongi, who gives him a thankful nod.

"So what should the rest of us do?" Namjoon says from one of the chairs.

"Well, you should probably head back to your human world stuff," Yoongi says, but Namjoon frowns.

"What? I'm supposed to go home when my best friend could be cursed?"

"It's all we can do for now. Unless you find something on your own," Taehyung says.

"Namjoon?" Jin starts, and he looks over. "You're good with researching and analyzing, right?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess."

"That's an understatement," you cut in.

"Yoongi, why don't you take Namjoon to the Nephilim base and show him around?"

"What?" Yoongi frowns.

"You said you want to do something to help, right?" Namjoon nods. "So, teach him how to use the tracking equipment. It's not like humans aren't allowed there." He turns to Namjoon again. "Unless you don't want to."

"No! I want to," he brightens up, but then looks over at you. "But what are you two gonna do?"

"I, um..." You look at Jungkook. "I don't know. I guess just wait." There are a few nods as you look around the room.

Jimin then straightens and looks at Taehyung. "We should head out now then."

"Yeah." Taehyung gets to his feet. "Is everyone going to stay here?"

"If that's alright," Jin says, and Taehyung nods. The two boys then head out of the room, and Yoongi follows behind them.

Jungkook then looks at you and places a hand on your knee. "Are you sure you just want to sit around here?" You shrug your shoulders.

"You should probably stop at home, y/n," Namjoon says, and you look over at him. "I've been constantly texting your mom while you've been missing. She thinks your phone is broken."

"Oh, yeah. You're probably right," you say as you turn to Jungkook. "We could stop by my place, break the news that you're back." Jungkook smiles faintly. "Then after we get something to eat. You still have to tell me what you've been up to for all this time."

"I guess you're right." He places his hand on yours, this thumb running across your skin.

"Hey, we want to know what you've been doing too," Jin says as he places his hands on his hips.

"How about I catch everyone else up after?"

Jin sighs and rolls his eyes. "Fine. But make sure you guys aren't gone long, we don't know when they'll be back."

"Right," you nod. "Let's head out then." You get to your feet, pulling Jungkook off the couch, but before you can tug him toward the door he stops.

"Oh, I actually have something to show you."

"Huh?" You tilt your head.

"Some new powers I learned. I think you'll like it." There's a big grin on his face, and you're not sure if you should be excited or nervous.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 384 20
Jimin is a normal boy who lives in a little village. But one thing no one knows is that Jimin is a fairy in hiding because the village he lives in ha...
296 31 12
How I wrote this: saw a fan art about this, and it was so tempting to read the rest so I decided to write it. Jeon Jungkook, an angel was banned from...
11.2K 353 55
BTS imagines in English....my first book, hope you'll enjoy itπŸ₯°πŸ’œ __________________________________ Note: This all is happening just in my imagina...
472 30 18
Taehyung a student in high school. Has never had a boyfriend. Not that he doesn't have the looks, because oh boy yes he does. He just doesn't have th...