Dual : Second Act Of Love

RainbowRoses21 द्वारा

Season 2 of Dual Previously called - Dual : Night Changes "Once a happy and inseparable couple, their love s... अधिक

Cast 1
Cast 2
Trailer
Playlist
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Impossible
Chapter 2 - Aasan nahi yaha.
Chapter 3 - Dilemma.
Chapter 4 - Strange feeling
Chapter 5 - Ye Dooriyan
Chapter 6 - Not easy
Chapter 7 - Oh No.
Chapter 8 - What's going on?
Chapter 9 - Ye kaha aa gaye ham
Chapter 10 - Mission for everyone.
Chapter 11 - Black out
Chapter 12 - Tired
Chapter 13 - Camp.
Chapter 14 - Big truth.
Chapter 15 - Omg
Chapter 17 - Fairy.
Chapter 18 - Done.
Chapter 19 - Nostalgia
Chapter 20 - Regret
Chapter 21 - Weird faces.
Chapter 22 - Shouldn't have happened
Chapter 23 - Accused.
Chapter 24 - Crime.
Chapter 25 - Broke
Chapter 26 - Risk
Chapter 27 - Loss
Chapter 28 - We are in the end game now
Chapter 29 - 2 months
Chapter 30 - New Chapter in life
SPIN OFF

Chapter 16 - Heard it.

193 18 19
RainbowRoses21 द्वारा

It's been a week since they got to the camp and sarth got to know about aarvi. sarth and jhanavi both decided to tell aarvi and jiya everything after going back as they thought that telling them at the camp wouldn't be ok. They didn't wanted unwanted drama by other people who would make it difficult for them more.

In this week sarth and jhanavi told each other everything about aarvi and jiya, their school life, their other friends, their habbits everything which made sarth and jhanavi feel like they were there with the girls all the time.

Sarth was still feeling little mad that jhanavi didn't tell him about aarvi but he just sucked it up because he didn't wanted to spend his time staying mad.

And here jhanavi knew that he was still mad at her for not telling him but she too decided to give him time because no Matter what she said or did sarth will not feel good about this.

Mahika :- "So all the Students and parents we have a game for all of you!"

Students and parents had different reaction for this announcement, students were excited and parents well they were not that excited. But for their kids they decided to play.

Mahika :- "Blindfold chase. The name says it all but still I will give the instructions, In this the seeker will be blindfolded and then he will have to catch the players. Are you all ready?"

Yes!! All the students cheered and started jumping. They selected the seeker with stone, paper , scissors and started playing.
.
.
.
.

After 2 rounds sarth was caught so now it was his turn. Mahika blindfolded him and the game began, everyone was clapping and making noise near sarth, he tried to catch them but missed.

Aarvi :- "SK catch us!"

Jiya :- "Yes baba catch us!"

Yash :- "Here chachu!"

The trio called out to sarth and he tried to follow them by their voices but suddenly someone rushed past him he quickly grabbed their hand before they could get away. Everyone started cheering and clapping in excitement.

Sarth smiled, he knew who it was, he slowly removed his blindfolded while still holding hands. As he turned around he saw jhanavi looking back at him with a longing look.

Sarth :- "Jhanavi."

- "Oh look at them."

- "Hmm lovebirds."

- "I wish my husband looked at me like that."

Sarth and jhanavi heard the woman whispering, sarth let go of her hand and they both hurried away from each other.

◆◆◆

Raj :- "What did you find out?"

Mohan :- "His full name is Mohit Govarikar. He used to live in Hyderabad, there he used to study in the smart start college and had a girlfriend named kaveri."

Raj :- "So my guess was right, he and kaveri used to date in college."

Raj had asked Mohan his most trusted friend, who is a tech genius to find out more about mohit. Mohan was also a lawyer and that made it more easy for him to find out about anyone.

Mohan :- "According to what I found out, They were madly in love."

Raj :- "But why did they broke up?"

Mohan :- " The actual reason is not that clear but all everyone know is, He broke up with her and moved to maharashtra after his father passed away."

Raj :- "His father?"

Mohan :- "Yeah. I'm searching more about his father it's really hard to find out about this guy he is a mystery."

Raj :- "He really is."

Mohan :- "I'll inform you what I find out soon."

Raj :- "Ok thanks."

Raj disconnected the call. The question still remains why was he fooling yashita? that didn't make any sense. And by what he heard that night he knew that mohit didn't even love yashita he loved kaveri. Is he fooling her for money? Or is it something else?

Raj :- "God I hope mohan finds out something soon."

◆◆◆

Sarth was in his tent getting fresh after the long game when aarvi walked in with a excited smile.

Sarth :- "Hey Simba."

Sarth smiled and knelt down to her level so he could talk to her nicely.

Aarvi :- "You know I love lion king Sk? How?"

Aarvi excitedly asked which made sarth chuckle.

Sarth :- "Yes I do, it's my magic."

Aarvi :- "Wow you are so cool SK!"

Aarvi clapped her hands which made sarth go Aww. He pinched her cheeks.

Aarvi :- "SK can you please marry my aai?! You are so awesome I wish you were my baba."

This got sarth emotional, he really wanted to tell aarvi then and there that yes he is her father but he couldn't, they need to wait till they get back. But why was she asking him this all of a sudden.

Aarvi :- "I heard from my aaji that only after marriage two people become aai baba. So after you marry my aai You can become my baba!"

Aarvi smiled at sarth her eyes were filled with excitement, longing and hope for a father. Sarth's eyes welled up he really felt frustrated at this situation, his daughter is right in front of him but he can't tell her that he is her baba.

He hugged aarvi and patted her head. She too wrapped her tiny arms around his neck which filled him with extreme happiness.

◆◆◆

Meghana :- "WHAT?!"

Meghana fell on her knees at the news, she couldn't believe it how can she be such a fool?

- "Yes They ran away with all our money! They fooled us!"

One of the men who had come there to collect his money shouted. Today was the day when meghana was going to get her double money, she had called reena to tag along but she couldn't because she had a thing to do, so meghana came alone to the office to collect her money, but when she got here she got the shock of her life.

The manager who had promised them that he will double their money ran away with it.

Meghana :- "What I am going to do? What i am going to tell rakesh?!"

Meghana burst out crying, lots of people like meghana were sitting and crying, cursing their fate.

Meghana :- "Bappa please help me!"

Just then her phone started ringing, it was rakesh. She hung up at first but it rang again so she took deep breath and picked up the call.

Rakesh :- "Meghana where are you? I'm so worried You left so early and didn't anyone what happened?"

Meghana :- "I ugh I..I came to meet my friend she..She was ugh going somewhere."

Meghana Pinched the bridge of her nose to control her tears. She can't let him found out about this now.

Rakesh :- "Meghu are you ok? Why is your voice sounding like that?"

Meghana :- "I just.. got emotional.. ugh she is going to stay there permanent so."

Rakesh :- "Meghu just tell me where are you I'll come pick you up."

Meghana felt more guilty and scared after listening to his worried voice. She felt scared to lose him and guilty that she did this stupid thing.

Meghana :- "No..No I'll come home soon."

Rakesh :- "No tell me where are you?"

Meghana :- "Ok meet me at the station."

◆◆◆

Sheetal :- "Are you sure this is ok Vinay?"

Sheetal asked as she flipped through the file of vinay's new project.

Vinay :- "Yes it is sheetal. Trust me after this project, we will be so successful that Manish will have to give us the respect we deserve!"

Vinay tried to reassure sheetal but it didn't work, sheetal was still feeling worried and scared about this whole project. Because suddenly some guy who turned out to be manish's friend offered this big project to vinay, he could have offered it to manish instead of vinay so why him? And The "Friend" didn't tell him much either .

And here vinay was not thinking about any of this stuff. He was too excited to even pay attention to it.

Sheetal :- "But vinay this project needs-

Vinay :- "Oh god sheetal all businesses have requirements like this. It won't be a problem."

Vinay smiled at sheetal and walked out of the room.

Sheetal :- "God bappa I'm so worried. I hope vinay doesn't end up doing something bad."

◆◆◆

Jhanavi :- "Even jiya came to me asking the same thing. She asked me to marry you so I can be her mother, She told me that she always wanted a aai like me."

Sarth :- "That means Both of them decided this together."

Jhanavi :- "Exactly. Sarth I feel bad I really want to tell them that we are their parents."

Sarth kept his hand on her shoulder and smiled at her reassuringly. Which seemed to work because now jhanavi too was smiling.

Sarth :- "We will tell them as soon as we get there."

Jhanavi :- "Yes soon."

Jhanavi and sarth smiled at each other. But one thing they didn't know was that aarvi and jiya had heard their conversation.

--------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

I really hope you liked this chapter and if you did please vote and comment!

Thank you so much for reading this chapter.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

755K 66.6K 86
"What are you doing my majnu? You are going to getting married, forget her now.". Jay says by folding his hands near chest. Sidharth smiles at him a...
Tum Mere Ho ✔️ Vani द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

61.8K 6.1K 60
𝐀𝐯𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥...
78.2K 4.5K 62
What happens when two soul sisters are forced to marry Billionaire Brothers in order to save their Adopted parents. Whether it will a fresh start...
253K 11.7K 57
Story start from remarriage track. Khushi was missing after her remarriage which did not happened. Where is Khushi? What happens after that? Will de...