War || Bellamy Blake ¹

By stilesstilinskiibaee

BOOK 1 OF ?? "Get down. Get down!" Finn said to all of us while we all hide behind a huge rock. We kept heari... More

𝐖𝐀𝐑
GRAPHIC
PLAYLIST
01
02
03
04
05
06
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
ACT 2
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
🄰🅄🅃🄷🄾🅁🅂 🄽🄾🅃🄴

07

3.6K 67 2
By stilesstilinskiibaee

WAR
' You wanna start a war '

Twilight's last gleaming
Season 1 Episode 5

"Come look." I heard Octavia say to me and I frown.

"What?" I said to her getting out of the tent. "What is that?" I asked her.

"Check it out." A guy said pointing up to the sky. "Bellamy! Get out here!" Octavia said to her brother who came out of the tent without his shirt and showing his abs. I looked away feeling my cheeks turn red.

'Damn, he's hot.' I said to myself making bite down my lip. 'Stop it!' I said to myself once again.

"There!" Octavia said pointing towards the Pod coming down from the sky.

"They're coming to help us. Now we can kick some grounders' ass." Jones said making everyone agree with him while I see two half-naked girls wrapped around in a blanket coming out of the same tent Bellamy was in and standing next to Bellamy. I felt jealousy running through my body seeing them and how they slept with Bellamy.

"Please tell me they brought down some shampoo." The girl wrapped in a blanket said before I glance at Bellamy who looked pale on seeing that someone came here to help us.

"I'm going to put on my jacket it's cold out here. I'll be back okay." I said to Octavia who gave me a nod and went back to my tent and put on my jacket and tied my hair in a high ponytail before heading out to go find Octavia and Bellamy.

"Let's go!" Octavia said to me grabbing me by the hand and pulling me to Bellamy's tent.

"If it cleared the bridge, it's probably near the lake." I heard one of the guys say while Octavia and I walked in.

"We should get moving everyone's ready," Octavia said to her brother making me agree with her.

"No one's going anywhere. Not while it's dark it isn't safe. We'll head out at first light. Pass the word." Bellamy said making them leave and leaving Octavia and me with Bellamy.

"Everyone for 100 miles saw this thing come down. What if the grounders get to it first?" Octavia said.

"She's right. Bellamy we should get to it, now." I said to him.

"I said we wait until sunrise." He said before leaving and I ran behind him.

"What did you do?" I said to him who kept walking away when I ran in front of him to stop him.

"Get out!" Bellamy said as I placed my hand on his chest.

"You did something bad didn't you?" I said to him.

"What?" He asked me and I roll my eyes.

"I saw how you looked at it. I know you don't want to keep contact with the ark because you know when they find out what you did they will banish you." I said to him.

"Madison, out!" He said to me and I nodded before grabbing a knife.

"I'm coming with you," I said to him.

"No!" He said to me making me roll my eyes.

"Yes, I'm coming. I'll help you destroy the radio." I said to him.

"H-how'd you know?" He asked man's I let out a chuckle.

"Ever since we came down here you'd wanted the ark to think we were dead and the way you looked at that thing that came down I knew it was because you did something bad and that's how you came with us in the first place," I said and he let out a sigh.

"All right, come on," Bellamy said before we both took off. We ran to the forest looking for which way the Pod landed it.

"Bellamy, Madison!" Octavia said as we both stopped in our tracks. "What are you guys doing?" Octavia asked us.

"Go back to camp. It isn't safe." Octavia said to us.

"You lied to everyone. You lied to me."

"You just want whatever's in that pod-," Octavia said before Bellamy pushed her making a step in front of them.

"Hey, Bellamy!" I yelled at him angrily. "Just go home!" Bellamy said to Octavia.

"You always want to play the big brother, huh? Well, guess what? The jokes are on me. Your just a selfish dick." Octavia said pushing passed me and walking up to her brother.

"I did this for you, to protect you. If the ark finds out we're alive they'll come down. And when they do... I'm dead." Bellamy said making me look at him.

"What did you do?" Octavia asked her brother.

"I shot him," Bellamy said. "Shot who?" I asked him.

"I shot Jaha," Bellamy said making me gasp.

"What?" Octavia and I said at the same time.

"I found out they were sending you to earth. I couldn't let you go alone. Someone came to me with a deal, do this. Kill him, and they'd get me on the Dropship. And I did it." Bellamy said telling everything to his sister and me.

"You killed the chancellor?" Octavia said to Bellamy.

"He floated our mother. He locked you up. He deserved it." Bellamy said to his sister with tears in his eyes.

"I didn't ask you to do that," Octavia said to her brother.

"Your right. I made the choice. This is on me. Whatever they sent down, I'll take care of it." Bellamy said turning around not looking at his sister.

"I didn't ask for any of this," Octavia said before walking back to the camp. I turned to Bellamy who stood there for a moment before looking at me.

"If you don't want to come that's fine." He said to me before he walked away and I stood there for a second before running behind him. And Bellamy looked at me and I smiled.

"Like I said I'm coming with you," I said running through the forest to find the Pod.

"We found it," I said to Bellamy running to the Pod.

"Wait." He said running after.

"I'll go." He said and I nodded.

"Pod one, Pod one, this is ark station medical. If you are receiving it, please respond." The radio said repeating itself. That's when Bellamy grabbed his knife and cut it out.

"Let's go," Bellamy told me and I nodded before following him behind.

"Where are we going?" I asked him but he didn't talk to me.

"Fine, don't talk," I said rolling my eyes before I bumped into him.

"Bellamy!" I said before moving away from him and looking at the river.

"Oh." That was the only thing I said before Bellamy tossed the radio in the river.

"Come on." He said before grabbing my hand and we ran through the forest as fast as we can away from the river.

"Bellamy I can't catch up," I said to him breathing heavily before we started to walk normally.

"Hey!" We heard from behind us.

"We're screwed," I said to him while we kept walking away.

"Where is it?" Clarke said to Bellamy grabbing him by his jacket.

"Hey, you know just taking a walk with the princess," Bellamy said to Clarke making me roll my eyes.

"You taking a walk in the woods?" Bellamy asked Clarke.

"They're getting ready to kill 300 people to save oxygen. And I can guarantee you it won't be council members. It'll be working people your people." Clarke said to Bellamy poking him with her index finger.

"Bellamy. Where is the radio?" Finn said pushing Bellamy.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Bellamy said pushing Finn too.

"Bellamy Blake? They're looking everywhere for you." The brunette girl said taking a look at her.

"Shut up," Bellamy said to her.

"Looking for him why?" Clarke said as I looked at Bellamy,

"he shot Chancellor Jaha." The brunette said making everyone look at him.

"You knew about it?" Finn asked me making me look away.

"That's why you took the wristbands. Needed everyone to think we're dead." Clarke said to Bellamy.

"And all that 'whatever the hell we want'? You just care about saving your skin." Finn said making Bellamy walk away along with me.

"Hey! Shooter! Where is my radio?" She asked Bellamy walking in front of us.

"Get out of my way," Bellamy said to her. "Where is it?" She asked him.

"I should've killed you when I had the chance." Bellamy threatened her.

"Really? Well, I'm right here." She said before Bellamy let go of my hand and grabbed the girl by her jacket and pinned her to the tree that's when she took out a knife.

"Hey!" I said to her angrily.

"Where is my radio?" She asked Bellamy with the knife in his face.

"Ok, stop it," Clarke said as Bellamy let go of her and I pulled Bellamy away,

"Jaha deserved to die. You all know that." Bellamy said to them as we walked away.

"Yeah, he's not my favorite person, either. But he isn't dead." The girl said to us making Bellamy look at me and then at her.

"What?" Bellamy said.

"You're a lousy shot." She said to Bellamy and Clarke walked in front of him.

"Bellamy, don't you see what this means? You're not a murderer. You always did what you had to do to protect your sister. That's who you are. And you can do it again, by protecting 300 of your people. Where's the radio?" Clarke said making me let out a sigh.

"It's too late," I said to them making Bellamy look at me alongside the others.

"What?" The brunette girl said making me look at them.

"It's too late. We threw it in the lake." I said before looking away.

"You bitch!" The girl said before running up to me when Bellamy stood in front of me protecting me.

"Hey! She told you where it is." Bellamy said to her angrily.

"We don't have time for this, Madison, Bellamy. Show us where it is?" Clarke said before I started to walk away and lead them to where we threw the radio.

"Has anyone seen Octavia?" I asked around the camp but no one seemed to know where she went. Last time I saw her was when she confessed to Bellamy.

"Bellamy!" I yelled but I couldn't find him either.

"Damn it, Blake's!" I said throwing my head back and letting out a frustrated groan.

I looked around but only saw everyone preparing for the fireworks to let the ark know that we are alive. That's when I heard the noises and I looked up seeing them go up to the sky and everyone cheering. That's when I saw Bellamy standing next to Clarke so I push past the crowd to go to him.

"You think they can see it from up there?" I heard Bellamy say to Clarke.

"I don't know. I hope so. Can you wish in this kind of shooting star?" She asked Bellamy as I stood next to her.

"Forget it," Clarke said to Bellamy looking back up into the sky,

"I wouldn't even know what to wish for. What about you?" Bellamy asked Clarke making me walk to Bellamy.

"Bellamy," I said making him turn to me. I grabbed him by his arm and dragged him away from the others.

"What is it?" He asked me and I let out a sigh.

"Octavia is missing," I said to him.

"What do you mean missing?" He asked me and I let out a sigh.

"I mean missing I can't find her, at all. She's gone."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 179 43
Life could be peaceful, Tyra had come to learn. Her brother was back in her presence, the man she loved still breathed, and peace could live even wit...
9.4K 211 18
BOOK 2 of ?? After Mount Weather and killing all of the people in there, Madison left without even saying goodbye to no one, she didn't want to go ba...
83K 2.5K 37
She wasn't even supposed to be on the dropship going down to Earth. As the youngest zero-g mechanic on the ark (as well as an engineer but she wouldn...
27.5K 734 18
In which the twin sister of Wells Jaha finds herself on earth, with her best friends, falling in love with their leader. [the 100] [s1-s7] [Bellamy B...