When Fire Meets Coffee

By AnAuthorForChristina

Ever wondered, "What happen when a fire fighter goes to a café?" No? Well neither did I. Until I saw her come... More

Description.
Chelsea I
Chelsea II
Jordyn III
Chelsea IV
Jordyn V
Chelsea VI
Chelsea VII
Jordyn VIII PT. I
Arizona VIII PT. 2
Chelsea IX
Chelsea X
Chelsea XI
Jordyn XII
Jordyn XIII
Jordyn XIV
Chelsea XV
Chelsea XVI
Jordyn XVII
Jordyn XVIII
Chelsea XIX
Jordyn XX
Christina XXI
Jordyn XXII
Jordyn XXIII
Chelsea XXIV
Jordyn XXV
Jordyn XXVI
Chelsea XXVII
Chelsea XXVIII
Jaydyn XXIX
Chelsea XXX
Chelsea XXXI
Chelsea XXXII
Jordyn XXXIII
Chelsea XXXIV
Jordyn XXXVI
Chelsea XXXVII
Jordyn XXXVIII
Chelsea XXXIX
Chelsea XL
Chelsea XLI
Jordyn XLII
Chelsea XLIII
Chelsea XLIV
Chelsea XLV
Chelsea XLVI
Chelsea XLVII
The Goddess Of My Heart
Epilogue I
Epilogue II
Epilogue III
Epilogue IV

Chelsea XXXV

1.1K 27 1
By AnAuthorForChristina

"5! 4! 3! 2! 1! Happy New Year's!" we all shout as the clock strikes midnight. I pull Jordyn in and hungrily kiss her.

Maybe it's the alcohol, maybe it's because I am so immensely in love with my fiancé. But this kiss is so delicious, more delicious than our Christmas kiss.

I was quite shocked to find out that Billie and Danny owned an LGBTQ+ bar and even more so when they said that they'd close it down for New Year's to celebrate with family.

So, Tina, Kate, the triplets and the twins are looking after the kids while we drink and celebrate New Year's.

I'm still making out with Jordyn at this point, we're both pretty drunk and I can taste the liquor she's had.

We both pull away and get more drinks. Exactly what we need. But we're having fun. We don't care.

"I l-love you s-so much, babe." Jordyn slurs after she downs her drink. To be honest that turned me on.

"I love you, too!" I howl. Yes, I howled it because I am drunk and extremely stupid. She pushes me back and pins me against the wall by my wrists above my head. She attacks my lips in a heated kiss and she hands trail down my arms and to my chest, resting on my boobs. I grab her hair and somehow deepen the kiss.

Her hands go down and rest on my waist. Her tongue is in my mouth, causing me to moan, which she liked the sound of. She trailed her kisses down my face and to my jaw. Kissing along the bone and to the side of my neck and just below my ear. She sucked there, earning herself another moan and my hands to grip on her hair tighter.

"I think we should go home." I suggest.

"Mhm. I'll call an uber." she said, pulling away from me and getting her phone out. She took my hand and we stumbled out of the bar. She called the uber and while we waited, we made out.

The uber arrived and took us back to the apartment. Once we were in, we were all over each other again. Stripping as we inched towards the bedroom.

We made it to the bedroom and by this time we were fully naked. I let down Jordyn's hair and put the hair tie on the nightstand. I giggled as she lifted me up and my legs wrapped around her waist. I feel her slap my ass as we continued to shove each other's tongues down our throats.

She laid me down on the bed and started kissing my neck again. Sucking, licking and biting where she could. Then she made her way down my chest, leaving marks as she went.

She sucked on my nipples in turn. It was a new feeling but it was nice. She whispered compliments as she kisses along my chest.

Her kisses went lower and lower until she was at the bottom of my stomach. Jordyn put her mouth to good uses and had me with my first climax.

She then used her fingers and took me again. I raked my nails down her back as I came all over fingers and she continued to leave marks on my body.

I returned the favour and she was very determined to leave her mark on my body. Whether it be hickeys or hand marks on my ass, she left her evidence. I left a fair share of mine too.

We went at it again, with me leaving trails of scratches down her back as she rubs herself on me. We both climax and collapse into each other.

"That was amazing." I pant after my last of many climaxes of the night.

"Yeah. It was." she said.

I got under the covers with Jordyn and cuddle into her to sleep for the night.

I just handed my V-card to my fiancé, and it was awesome.

-----------------------------------

I wake up to a bright light coming through the window. My head hurts. My neck is slightly sore and not to mention between my legs.

I painfully sit up and see Jordyn on her back with her arms over her eyes giving me a view of everything until her stomach because of the covers. I notice the marks on her neck and around her body.

I look down my own and see marks as well.

Because the covers are black, I can see the stains on them.

Putting the pieces together I gasp in shock. As I do, the memories of my first time come flooding in.

Jordyn sits up quickly with a concerned look in her eyes, "What's the matter?" she says quickly.

I motion to everything. She runs her hands down her face when she realises and slams herself back into the pillow, wincing in pain.

"I'm sorry. I know you wanted to be sober. Oh god, what have I done?" she says.

"It wasn't just your fault. I suggested we go home. And it's fine, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be while drunk. But I'm sure sober sex is way better." I reassure her.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I still felt your love and passion. It just smelled a little bit like whiskey. It was good. I felt good." I say.

"Okay. Well I'm going to get some painkillers and some food. And a crap load of water. This hangover is killing me." she announces as she leaves the bed. I watch in horror as I stare at her back while she looks for some bottoms. She finds some underwear and a pair of sweats and slips them on.

"You don't mind if I leave my top off, do you?" she asks without turning around. "Because I don't want you to feel uncomfortable."

I don't answer. Instead I stare at he back in shock, and then I look over to where she was lying. There a patch that now has a red taint to it...

I look back at her.

"Chels? Are you okay?"

"I'm okay. I just- Are you okay? Do feel any pain at all?"

She turns around immediately.

"Did I hurt you? Oh my god, Chelsea, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to-"

"You didn't hurt me. I'm fine. I just need to know that you're okay."

"I mean, my downstairs is a little sore but we were pretty wild last night. And it was our first time so I'm not surprised. Uh, my back hurts a little. I can't think of why it would."

I slowly and painfully got out of bed and found some underwear, sweats and a t-shirt to put on before carefully leading her to the bathroom for the mirror.

I turn her around so she could look over her shoulder and look at what I've done.

"Oh my god." she gasped.

There were nasty claw marks down her back and it was smeared with blood. A lot. It looks like the wounds had closed now but she had quite a bit of blood on her back and in the sheets.

"Did you do that?" she wondered. I nod my head.

"I'm sorry."

"No, no, no. It's fine. I'm quite impressed actually. I guess I did a good job last night." she smirks as she turns her head towards me. I blushed at her comment and look away.

She grabs my face gently and brings it toward hers. We kiss gently for a minute and pull away.

"Love marks, baby. I've left my fair share as well." she said, pointing to my neck.

"Yeah but you didn't make me bleed." I pout.

"I'll," she pecks my lips, "Be," peck, "Fine,"

Make out.

"Look at all those hickeys." I say as we pull away, trailing my hands down her front.

"I'm proud of them. And the marks on my back." she tells me.

"Yeah? I'm proud of mine too. And the handprints on my ass."

"Mhm. I love you. Happy New Year's." she hums.

"I love you, too. Happy New Year's."

Jordyn started to chuckle to herself as we left the bathroom to get food and painkillers.

"What?" I ask, wanting in on the inside joke she has with herself.

"We started the year off with a bang." she giggles as she looks at me from the kitchen. I shake my head and laugh.

"You are so childish."

"You love it."

"I tolerate it. Now that I know how good you are in bed." I tease.

"Wow. Real funny." she deapans.

"You love it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 38 36
Bennie, known for her unique eyes and unbelievable charm. Everyone is jealous of her girlfriend. They want to be her. Or do they? This story takes pl...
106K 5.5K 76
Rose Novak junior in college, finds herself drunk one night in her friend's basement with a candle in her hand playing a dumb game -with all of her f...
78.5K 2.7K 20
18+ warning What's not to love about a coffee shop? Fresh roasted beans, fluffy pastries, and a girl looking for the love of her life. Not just her...
4.3K 346 20
🌈 wlw/sapphic short story collection 🌟 award winning short stories 🍑 bonus scenes from some of my wlw novels 😼 If you are a reader of my main boo...