𝐻𝑒𝑟 𝐶𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒 || 𝐽𝑢𝑗𝑢...

Por Anime_Fan737

˗ˏˋ ꒰ 𝑽𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔!𝑱𝑱𝑲 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ꒱ ˎˊ˗ 𝘼 𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙡 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 suddenly gets dragged to the Jujut... Mais

Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
Update
Prologue
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 - I ᴍᴇᴛ Yᴜᴜᴊɪ?!
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 - ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴄᴀɴ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ ᴇɴɢʟɪsʜ!
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3 - Gʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ!
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4 - Sᴄᴀʀʏ Tɪᴍᴇs
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5 - Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Gᴏᴏᴇʏ Sᴜʙsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6 - Tʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ Dᴀʏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8 - Tʜᴇ Aʟɪᴇɴ Rᴇᴠᴇᴀʟs Iᴛsᴇʟғ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9 - I Sᴀᴠᴇᴅ Hɪᴍ!
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10 - Vᴇɴᴏᴍ Lɪᴋᴇs Aᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11 - Cᴜʀɪᴏsɪᴛʏ Kɪʟʟᴇᴅ Tʜᴇ Cᴀᴛ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12 - Aɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ Mɪssɪᴏɴ!
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13 - I Mᴀᴅᴇ Sᴜᴋᴜɴᴀ Cʜᴏᴋᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14 - Lᴏɴᴇsᴏᴍᴇ Tɪᴍᴇs
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15 - Pᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16 - Cᴀɴ ᴍʏ ᴡɪsʜᴇs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ?
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17 - Is Vᴇɴᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴍᴘᴏsᴛᴇʀ?
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18 - Iɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ ʙᴀʙʏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19 - Aᴍ I ɢᴏɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴍᴇ?
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20 - A ᴍᴏʟᴇ ᴀᴍᴏᴜɴɢ ᴜs ඞ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21 - Sʜɪʙᴜʏᴀ's ʜᴇʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛs
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22 - Fᴇᴀʀ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23 - Gᴜɪʟᴛʏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24 - Sᴜᴋᴜɴᴀ's ᴍᴀsǫᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25 - Tʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇʏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26 - A ɴᴇᴡ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27 - Fᴜɢɪᴛɪᴠᴇs

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7 - Mᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ Tʜᴇ Vᴏʟᴄᴀɴᴏ Gᴜʏ

6.5K 225 239
Por Anime_Fan737

You and Itadori were dangling in the air as Gojo lands on air with his cursed energy "Sorry about that."

You watch as the Volcano curse turns and looks at Gojo. Itadori finally yells out "Where the heck?! Hey, where are we?!" He looks around the new scene.

Gojo ignores him "Were you waiting?" You look at the water that was bellow you, out of curiosity you reach your hand out and touch the water, you smile at the cold sensation hitting your finger tips.

Jogo looks at them shocked "That's..." You watch in awe at the beautiful place that you were in. The moon was shining as the water reflects it, the trees were rustling every time that the wind would blow and the calm silence surrounding the place, it was truly magnificent.

'Sukuna's vessel?!' Gojo introduces you both to the curse "This is Itadori Yuuji-kun and that's L/n Y/n-chan, and they're here to watch." Itadori points a Jogo "Mt. Fuji! His head's Mt. Fuji!" You snort at his comment.

You have a small flashback of when Gojo came to pick you and Itadori up.

You and Itadori were watching intently the TV. You didn't understand what they're saying but thankfully Itadori putted English subtitles, so you were kind of learning Japanese.

You and Itadori didn't hear Gojo's footsteps as he walks down the stairs. Gojo looks at you both 'Wow, he learns surprisingly quick.' Gojo decides to make himself noticed "Yuuji, Y/n."

You and Itadori jump at his voice, the both of you turn you head at the tall teacher who was looking at you both "Gojo-sensei?" Gojo smiles 'Talking to him doesn't cause a problem, either.'

Itadori looks at Gojo weirdly "You need something?" A little yawn escapes from you, you always had to yawn after watching a movie even if it's day or night, a weird habit of yours.

'Looks like we'll be able to increase his output quickly and move on to the next stage soon.' You look at the crisps that were on table before grabbing a handful of it and stuffing it in your mouth knowing that you were going to be much longer in here.

"We're heading out, Yuuji, Y/n." Itadori makes a confused noise "Huh?" Itadori looks at him dumbfounded "It's a extracurricular lesson. I'm going to teach you about the pinnacle of jujutsu battles, Domain Expansion. Y/n will learn from watching considering that she won't know what I will be talking about." Gojo plainly points out not leaving any of you time to fully process.

You sigh as you focus on Jogo and Gojo. Gojo lets you and Itadori down, Itadori takes a caution step on the water noticing that he wasn't getting wet. You were thinking about how similar Gojo and Jogo's names were.

You snap out of your train of thinking when you hear Itadori's voice "Why aren't we sinking?!" You watch as Itadori steps on the water in disbelief.

You watch the curse in front of you as Itadori pays no mind to it and focuses his attention to his teacher "Sensei, We were just at the school just ten seconds ago, right? What's going on here?"

Gojo casually replies to him "Oh, we warped here." Itadori turns his head away with an irritated face 'He has no intention of explaining.' Jogo stares intensely at Itadori 'Sukuna's vessel... So he really is alive. I can't kill Itadori due to our future plans... Has he caught on to our goals?'

Jogo finally comments "What's the brat for? He a shield?" You hear the familiar word of 'brat' and you ask yourself on why they were always refering as Itadori as a brat.

You shrug your shoulders to focus and think about that in another time "A shield? No, no. I told you, they're here to watch." Thank god that you weren't a target for these curses "I'm in the middle of teaching them lots of things. Don't worry about them. Just keep fighting."

You smile knowing that in this scene Gojo's says his famous phrase "Bringing in someone who will slow you down just makes you a fool." You hear Gojo's familiar laugh as he's about to his phrase.

"It'll be fine. After all..." The words hangs in the air for a second before he continues "you're weak." This phrase was always in your head, the infamous sentence that always made it's way through your social media to remind you about Gojo.

You watch as the famous grin of Gojo appears as the curse in front of him erupts with flames. You jump at the sudden power coming from Jogo "Don't underestimate me, brat! I'm going to enjoy swallowing that smug face of yours!"

You watch as Jogo intensifies his power making a wave come at your direction. You and Itadori just stand speechless as Gojo smiles. Itadori looks at Jogo 'This guy... is weak?'

You look at Jogo's angry face before breathing in and out waiting to see how  this scene to play out with your presence. Itadori has flashbacks when he fought his first curse 'He's way more monstrous than any of the monster I've encountered so far!"

You feel a hand touching your head, you freeze for a second before looking at Gojo's face as he looks at the curse "You'll be fine. Just stay close to me." You watch as Jogo does his hand sign for his Domain Expansion.

Jogo smiles "Domain Expansion!" Suddenly a black mass engulfs you. You and Itadori look around shocked, Itadori turns back and looks at Jogo. Suddenly the ground solidifies and erupts with lava, as the ceiling solidifies as well and covers the three of you.

You watch as the lava starts to slip out from the cracks. Jogo creepily smiles as Itadori yells "Wh-What's is this?!" You gulp before looking at the curse "Coffin of the Iron Mountain!"

Gojo explains calmly to Itadori "This is Domain Expansion. You use cursed energy to construct an Innate Domain." Suddenly lave erupts out on your side and Itadori's side and burns your arms "Ow, hot!" "Mother fucker!"

You shake your arm widely in pain as Itadori copy's you "Hot, hot, hot, hot, hot!" Gojo ignores the shouting "imbued with a cursed technique in your surroundings." Itadori blows on his arm as you look at now your red arm.

You frown at the injury before sighing tiredly as Gojo explains to Itadori "What you all experienced at the juvenile detention center was an incomplete Domain that hadn't been imbued with any cursed techniques."

Suddenly a black mass rises from your arm and covers your injury discreetly, you blink in shock as the black mass returns into your body like nothing. You stare at the place your burnt yourself that was now healed, you poke it to see if it was actually fully healed.

"If that had been a proper Domain, all of you first-years would have died. I think Megumi understood that. Spreading out a Domain consumes a ton of energy, but its merits are worth the cost." Gojo brings his hand up as he explains.

"One such benefit is the boost to stats due to environmental factors." Itadori wildly smiles after Gojo's explanation "Oh! Like buffs in video games!" You stop looking at your arm and look at Gojo who has a calm face.

"Another is..." Suddenly a pillar of rocks come to you at full speed, Gojo barely punches it and explodes. Jogo looks at him irritated 'Most sorcerers would have burned to ash the moment they entered my Domain!'

Gojo continues to explain as smoke rises off of the arm that punched the rocks "...that the techniques imbued in the Domain are guaranteed to hit within that Domain." Gojo brings his arm down as Itadori head pops out.

"Guaranteed?!" Gojo looks at him and makes a dramatic voice "Guaranteed!" You chuckle at their interaction. Unknown to you, both males lightly smile when they hear you chuckle for the first time "But don't worry. There are several ways to deal with it."

You stare at them both "You can take the hit using a cursed technique, like just now, or... I don't really recommend this one, but you can go outside of the Domain. That's usually impossible."

Itadori and Gojo look at Jogo "You can also..." Jogo interrupts Gojo "If I neutralize that Infinity of yours with a dense Domain, then my techniques will reach you." Gojo smiles "Yeah, they'll hit."

Itadori crosses his arms over his chest and tilts his head closing his eyes "Huh? Infinity?" You watch Jogo as he thinks 'I came here half in jest. I thought I wouldn't care if I couldn't kill him. But having this difference between us thrust in my face... In my pride as a cursed spirit, as a new humanity, this is completely unacceptable!'

Gojo continues his explanation "The most effective way to deal with a Domain." You return your gaze to Gojo as he brings his hand up to his face to tug the blindfold off "is a lay out your own Domain."

You watch as he fingers hook up with the blindfold "When two Domains are laid out at the same time, the more refined one will dominate that place."

Gojo slowly takes off his blindfold "Thought, sometimes, compatibly and the amount of cursed energy are factors." Jogo suddenly makes a technique "There won't be even ashes left of you, Gojo Satoru!"

A wave of lave comes to your direction with a high speed. As soon as the wave comes near it freezes as Itadori makes a shielding pose. Gojo takes his blindfold completely as you watch intently at his eyes that are still closed.

"Domain Expansion" Gojo opens his eyes to reveal a sky coloured eyes. Gojo smiles and holds to fingers up and crosses them "Infinite Void."

Suddenly a light comes beneath you and spread through the whole Domain, Jogo stands there speechless as Gojo's domain spreads.

'What just happened? Was my Domain overwhelmed? I can't see anything. I can't feel anything. No... I can see everything! But the information is never complete... So I can't do anything!' Suddenly a hand appears on Jogo's head.

You were on Gojo's back while Itadori was hanging on Gojo's arm "This is the inner world of Limitless. Perception, communication..." You rest your head on Gojo's shoulder as he talks.

"Every action involved in living is forcibly carried out an infinite number of times." Gojo smiles "It's ironic, isn't it? When granted everything, you can't do anything..." Itadori blinks at scene "but just die peacefully."

You close your eyes knowing that in any moment Gojo's was going to rip Jogo's head off and you did not want to see it up close "But I have a questions I want to ask you, so I'm letting you off the hook with this."

Gojo starts to pull up Jogo's head with a grin on his face. You cringe when you hear cracking sounds and a splash, Gojo took Jogo's head off with ease.

The barrier breaks as Gojo's Domain dissolves. Jogo's head rolls over the grass as Gojo puts his foot on it "Now, who told you to come after me?" You and Itadori were looking from the side lines.

You just sweatdrop 'He really is the strongest jujutsu sorcerer! As a living organism, he's on another level!' Suddenly you have a bad vide you look behind you knowing that it's the curse that's going to save Jogo.

You gulp before turning back to Gojo, you grab Itadori's sleeve and grip it. Itadori looks at you perplexed and pats you head with his other hand in attempt to comfort you.

You give slight tugs on his sleeve, he frowns at your sudden discomfort. He gives you glance before looking at his teacher telling him about your sudden change of mood "Gojo-sensei."

Gojo looks up from the curse and looks at Itadori "Something is up with Y/n. She suddenly started tugging me, and she was looking behind her a couple of times." Itadori frowns confusedly when he finishes.

Gojo looks at your distressed state as you would glance behind you a couple times, Gojo smiles at Itadori trying to ease up the situation "She probably heard a animal or something."

Itadori believes him and tries to calm you down. Gojo rolls the head to one side to another "You don't seem like the type to act on orders. Was something good supposed to happen if you killed me? Regardless, I want to know. Who was it?"

Gojo looks at the head while he lifts his blindfold to reveal one of his sky coloured eyes "Come on, just tell me already." Gojo puts pressure on the head "Like I'd ever tell you, brat!"

Gojo puts his hand in his pockets as the blindfold returns to cover his eyes "You sure you should be saying that?" Gojo applies more pressure than before "Damn you!" Gojo replies with a bored tone "Hurry up and tell me, or I'll exorcise you. Of course, I'll do that either way."

When Itadori thinks you calmed down he looks at Gojo with confused eyes as he rubs your back "Wait, curses are capable of holding conversation? It seemed so normal, I overlooked it."

Gojo looks up in when he senses something and evades the gigant upcoming flower that plants itself where he was standing. Jogo looks in suprise as Itadori gasps as you tug harder on him.

Suddenly a hundred of flowers appear making the scene look calming. It relaxes you for a second as well for your teacher and friend "Wow!" "Flowers!" "Pretty!"

Gojo slaps himself when he notices the situation on hand 'That is a curse, right? It's striping away my will to fight.'  Suddenly you and Itadori get grabbed.

Gojo looks back at you both as you were in the air. The curse takes this opportunity and takes Jogo's head before running away with it "Sensei, I'll be fine! Go after him!"

Itadori and you get dragged to an tree with a scary mouth "Sorry, I lied! Help!" You twirl breaking out of the trees branch before you hop on it to save Itadori.

You make an upside down kick and break the branch that was holding Itadori. Once it breaks you grabs Itadori's body before landing gracefully on the floor with Itadori in your arms, as you try to process what you just did since your body moved on it's own.

Gojo crosses his arms making the tree suddenly burst up into flames before turning back to try to follow the curse visually. Itadori looks up at you shocked as you blink continuing to thinking on what you just done.

You leave Itadori on the floor with and embarrassed smile as he looks at you with admiration "That was so cool Y/n!" Gojo smiles as he looks at the direction the curse left "Wow."

You look at your hands as you think deeply. Gojo looks at the mountains 'He got away. He's good at hiding his presence. He's way creepier than Volcano Head.'

You watch as Itadori goes on his knees and makes a homeless guy pose like he's begging for money "I'm sorry about that. They managed to escape because of me." Gojo ignores him apologizing "So cursed spirits of that level are forming a faction now?"

You sweatdrop at the both males, you watch as Itadori continues to apologize "Thought you're the one who brought me here, right?" Gojo smiles as he talks to himself "This is getting interesting."

Gojo turns to Itadori's direction "Yuuji, Y/n. I want you- or rather everyone to become strong enough to beat that."  Itadori makes a questioning face "Huh? Beat that?" Jogo's face comically appears next to him.

Gojo holds a finger up "It's better to have a concrete goal, right? Man, I'm glad brought the both of you here!" You facepalm at them even though you did not understand what they were saying.

'I had no idea what was going on, thought. Are you serious?' Gojo continues to wiggle his finger "Now that we've set your goal, all that's left is to pursue it. We'll speed up the schedule a bit. For the next month, you'll be watching movies and fighting with me."

Gojo punches his hand as he says that, Itadori looks worried "Fighting you?!" He crosses his arms over his chest as he is thinking "Will I still be alive a month from now?"

You stretch your back as you watch them talk "After that, it's practical combat. You'll take on and complete several harder missions. You can even take Y/n-chan with you. You'll learn the basics and how to apply them, and then you'll show them off at the exchange event."

Gojo makes the 'tada' gesture as he finishes talking. You make a confused face as you hear your name as Itadori puts his hand up with an determined face "Hey, Sensei!"

Gojo points at Itadori "Yes, Yuuji-kun?" Question marks appear around Itadori as he questions "What's the exchange event?" Gojo makes a dumbfounded face with a smile "Huh?"

You were now at the table of what you guessed Gojo's house, the three of you were eating dinner as you listened them talk as you ate the food of your plate.

"I didn't tell you?"

You were next to Kugisaki as she order her drink of the vending machine, Fushiguro was standing behind the two of you. Kugisaki grabs her drink one it falls "Couldn't they put in a few more vending machines?"

Kugisaki looks at Fushiguro as you grab her sleeve looking around "They can't. There are only so many workers who can come in here." You notice two figures at the end of the hall, sighing you tug Kugisaki's sleeve gaining her attention.

Kugisaki looks at you confused before she looks at what you are pointing at, Fushiguro follows her stare. Fushiguro looks slightly suprised before questioning "What are you doing here, Zenin-senpai?"

Kugisaki looks at Fushiguro "Oh, she's one, too? They do seem similar. Are they sisters?" You look at Todo who was pretty big, he was more intimidating in person as well as Mai.

"They're twins." Finally the short haired woman comments "Don't call me that, Fushiguro-kun. You make me sound the same as Maki."

She holds her hair and tilts her head as she closes one eye "Call me Mai." Todo makes an intimidating face as he questions "So these are the pinch hitters for Okkotsu and the third-years?"

Your phone vibrates in your pocket, you take out your phone and see Alex massage you "We came here with the principal because we were worried about you." You look at the Alex's massage 'It's has been a while since we talked :( You free rn?' You quickly reply apologizing to her saying that you weren't free and that you would talk with her after.

You turn off your phone and look at the duo in front of you "Your classmate died, right? Was that rough? Or did you think nothing of it?" Kugisaki's and Fushiguro's face hardens slightly.

"What are you trying to say?" Fushiguro's calm voice rings "It's okay. Some things are hard to say out loud. So I'll say it for you." You bite your cheek slightly annoyed at Mai, you knew what she was talking about and it wasn't a right thing to do.

" 'Vessel' makes it sound nice, but it just means he was half-curse monster." Mai brings her hand up to her mouth "Having such tainted, inhuman being beside you brazenly calling himself a jujutsu sorcerer must have been revolting, right?"

A slight blush appears on Mai's face "Aren't you feeling better now he's dead?" You can feel blood in your mouth on how hard you were biting your cheek, your eyebrow twitches in annoyance.

Fushiguro makes a hard face at Mai, Kugisaki does the same. Todo speaks up for the first time "Mai, don't bring up such pointless topics." Todo walks forward.

"I'm only here to see if these guys are fit to take Okkotsu's place." He throws his jacket on the floor as he stands in front of you "That's all I want to know.

You stop biting your cheek even though you were still annoyed "Fushiguro, was it? What kind of woman is your type?" Fushiguro and Kugisaki make weird faces as you look at Todo with an straight face.

They tilt their head as a question mark appears on top of them "Depending on you answer, I'll beat you half to death right here and drag Okkotsu, or at least the third-years, out to the exchange event.

Todo rips his shirt off as he talks "By the way, my type is a tall woman with a big ass!" You crack your knuckles ready to help your friends that were about to get beat up soon.

"Why do I have to talk about my taste in women with I guy I just met?" Fushiguro tilts his head a bit irritated. Kugisaki comments "He's right. That's a tall hurdle for an antisocial guy." Kugisaki points at Fushiguro.

And irk mark appears on Fushiguro's face as he hears her comment "You be quiet. This is confusing enough already. You'll just make it more complicated."

Todo introduces himself "Kyoto, third-year, Todo Aoi. Introduction over. Now we're friends. Hurry up and answer. If you prefer men, that's fine, too. A person's fetishes reflect everything about them. People with boring taste in women are boring people themselves. And I hate boring men."

Flames comically appears behind Todo "The exchange event is where my soul can be free as blood boils and flesh clashes. Who knows what I might do if my last exchange event ends up boring me?"

Kugisaki side looks at Fushiguro "Hey, aren't the Jujutsu Tech schools four-years schools?" Fushiguro doesn't look at Kugisaki and continues to stare at Todo "Only third-years and under can join the exchange event." Kugisaki looks forward again "Huh..."

"As a show of kindness, I'll let you off only half-dead right now. Answer me, Fushiguro. What kind of woman is your type?" You watch Todo's defensive position as he questions Fushiguro.

"Is this some kind of comedy show routine?" You try to recall what Todo will do after Fushiguro answers. Kugisaki comments as she looks at Mai "Is that your summer uniform? Ticks me off, but it's nice."

Fushiguro glances at you and Kugisaki 'They're unarmed. I'd rather avoid confrontation.' Fushiguro finally answers Todo's question.

"I don't have a particular preference. As long as she has unshakable character, I won't ask for more." An heart blows from Mai as she hears Fushiguro's type.

Kugisaki makes a proud face as she holds a finger up "Not a bad answer. If you had said something like 'big boobs', I'd have killed you." An irk appears once more on Fushiguro's features as he tilts his head irretrievably to his side "Shut up."

You look intensely at Todo's next move. You watch as Todo start to cry "I knew it. You're boring Fushiguro." Fushiguro makes a shocked face as he looks at Todo's scary face.

Todo moves rapidly and sends Fushiguro flying through the yard making him smash against the wall behind him. You and Kugisaki gasp at the raw strength, you both try to get to Fushiguro but Mai holds you both in place "Fushiguro!"

You squirm angrily as Mai comments "Poor Fushiguro-kun. Even a talented second-grade jujutsu sorcerer is nothing more than a first-year against the top-grade Todo-senpai. I'll have to comfort him later."

Kugisaki looks in front with an calm face "I thought you two were similar, but that's not the case at all. Maki-san's a hundred time prettier." Mai slightly gets mad at her comment "Are you not sleeping enough? You've got open pores."

Mai glares at her as you slip through her grasp silently "I'll teach you..." You hide from her hoping she forgets about you. Kugisaki freezes when a gun is pointed at her side "how to speak to others."

Your eyes twitch uncontrollably as you think on who to save. You gulp glancing at Kugisaki knowing that the would have the one with the least injuries, you mutter an apology before running off to where Fushiguro might be.

"I knew at first glance." Fushiguro sits up as Todo walks over to him "that you were a boring guy. But you shouldn't judge a person by their looks, right? So I went out of my way to ask you, but you just trampled on my kindness." Todo wipes the tears that were flowing constantly.

"Is your brain as pineapple as your head?" Fushiguro glares at him, he gets up as he stares at him "I heard you don't use cursed techniques." Todo bring his hand up "Huh? Oh, that rumor's false. I used them against the special-grade."

Fushiguro looks at him shocked 'He doesn't use them against first-grades?! Is he a monster?!' Fushiguro grits his teeth "That's a relief to hear."

Fushiguro makes two hand signs as he chants "Nue, plus Gama!" A frog with wings appears out of Fushiguro's shadow "Bottomless Well." Todo cracks his neck as he looks at Fushiguro.

Todo attacks rapidly and sends all of the frogs flying not letting Fushiguro attack. Todo grabs Fushiguro's waist "Flimsy and shallow... Both your body and your taste in women!" Todo brings Fushiguro into the air as he smashes Fushiguro's head against the ground.

You finally reach at Fushiguro and gasp when you see his head get smashed against the ground. Todo appears in the air about to punch it but Fushiguro moves out of the way as he jumps away.

Todo punches him on the face. Anger flooded through your veins as you watched Fushiguro get beat up. Your legs start to run towards them without any hesitation.

As you're about to reach them Todo grand Fushiguro's face and slams him against the pillar, he punches Fushiguro with force sending him through the multiple pillars.

You quickly follow after them as Todo is about to punch Fushiguro, Fushiguro's frogs restrain him which you were thankful for before jumping and grabbing Fushiguro's body in your arms.

You land and leave Fushiguro on the ground as you glare at Todo. Todo breaks free from the frogs and lands in front of Fushiguro and you "I barely feel any intention to fight."

Fushiguro comments "I've been holding back, and you're so proud?" Fushiguro sits up and glares at Todo "then I will show you" Todo's eyes widen for a second before it returns to its normal form.

He smirks as he looks at Fushiguro "Bring it!" You shield Fushiguro as Todo charges at you, then you hear a new voice order "Don't move." The three of you freeze as Panda jumps up and punches Todo "What are you three doing?!"

Todo gets send back but still stands "Whew, just barely safe." You feel the black mass rise beneath your trousers making you turn your body to Fushiguro trying to aid him.

Feeling your body have control once again you take out a napkin from your pocket and wipe Fushiguro's blood as you frown deeply knowing that you could have stopped this.

Inumaki zips up his zipper "Bonito flakes." Inumaki glances down at you and Fushiguro "Okay, I guess that might actually be an out." Panda comments. After cleaning most of Fushiguro's blood you sigh disappointedly.

Todo gets up and cleans his mouth with his hand "Long time no see, Panda." You pat Fushiguro's head a few times before standing up "Why can't you just wait until the exchange event? Go on home, or I'll start screaming, 'No'!"

Inumaki looks at you and copy's your action, patting your head two times which you look at him suprised. You smile at him before looking at Panda and Todo "You don't have to tell me to go home. Where'd I put my jacket?" Todo looks around.

He looks back and puts his hand on his neck "Looks like I won't be bored the whole time." You watch as Todo stares at Fushiguro eyes "Give Okkotsu a message for me: 'You take part, too'."

Inumaki and Panda make dumbfounded faces 'What a pain'. You look over to Panda "I panda. I no understand human speech." You glance at your hands knowing what you could do, but you wanted to use it during the exchange event in case the little group of Geto take notice of you.

You knew you were going to be a target if you show the alien that you have inside of you. You can hear him nagging you mentally, after all, you now share the same brain.

"Salmon." Your body twitches when you remember about Kugisaki. Your eyes widened, you quickly run through the way that you came from. Inumaki looks at your figure that was running further from them with an surprised face, not knowing you would leave so soon.

You arrive at where you met Mai and Todo, you see Mai pointing her gun to Kugisaki's figure. Not wanting to repeat your mistakes you quickly appear in front of Mai and knock her gun out of her hand.

Mai looks at your figure shocked before scowling at you "Are you trying to save your friend?" You shield Kugisaki's body waiting for Maki's appearance.

Maki's stick appears into your point of view distancing Mai away from you. Mai looks to her side and looks at Maki "What are you doing to our errand runners, Mai?" You go to Kugisaki's side before gently putting her head on your lap.

You wipe her hair out off her face and frown "Oh, my. You're such a loser, I didn't even notice you, Maki." Mai stares at Maki "We're both equally losers, you know. All you can do is imbue objects with your cursed energy and you've got shit for cursed techniques."

You watch Mai and Maki "Better than having no cursed energy at all. My neck gets sore looking up at others all the time, so I need to look down on someone like you every so often."

"Ah, forget it. We're both at rock bottom, bad it's pathetic." Maki looks at your direction "Nobara, can you stand?" Mai replies for her "No way. She won't be getting up for a while. I hurt her pretty good..."

Maki points her stick directly to Mai's face "What? You want to fight?" You sit as you watch Nobara appear behind Mai. Nobara puts Mai into a chock hold you sweatdrop and stand up.

Nobara brings Mai to the floor with her as Maki watches them with an bored face "Nice support, Maki-san! You put a bunch of holes in my brand new tracksuit. Leave that uniform of yours behind m I'll make it my own summer uniform!"

You hold into Maki's sleeve which she doesn't mind "I'll put holes in your body next time. Also, you wouldn't be able to wear this with those long legs of yours-" Kugisaki puts more pressure into her neck making her silence her.

"Leave it!" Todo appears "We're leaving, Mai." You watch Todo stroll in, Kugisaki looks at him suprised. "What?! No way..." Todo smiles when he sees his jacket "Oh, there's my jacket."

Kugisaki stands next to you "Where's Fushiguro?" Maki looks at Kugisaki "Don't worry. The others are with him." You nod which both of them notice but don't comment on it.

Todo looks at Mai "Looks like you're having fun."  Mai gets up irritated "Quit joking! I'm just getting started!" Todo intervenes "No, you're not. Unlike you, I still have important business here in Tokyo."

Todo gets a ticket out off his pockets and shows it "My personal handshake with Takada-chan!" The four of you look at him dumbfounded "Uh-huh..." Todo grabs his jacket off of the floor.

He throws it over his shoulder "Who knows what I might do if I miss my transfer and can't make it to the event hall?" He turns his back to you and walks away "Come with me, Mai."

Mai follows after him "Ugh! You're so selfish!" You watch as they walk away "Can't believe I lost the lottery for the usual one in Kyoto." Mai looks back with a smirk "Don't go thinking you'll get off this easy at the exchange event!"

And irk mark appears on Kugisaki's features as she points angrily at Mai "Quit acting like you won! Leave your uniform behind, damn it!" Maki smacks Kugisaki on the head with her stick "Cut it out, idiot. Winning or losing here hardly matters. We'll beat them after at the exchange event."

Gojo traduced a text asking you if you want to accompany him to see the Kyoto principal, you agreed with him since you wanted to visit Itadori after which brought you where you're at now...

Gojo opens the door and walks in with you "Principal Yaga won't be coming for a while." You stop walking for a second, not wanting to seem rude in front of the principal you stand next to Miwa.

"Oh?" Gojo sits down and glances at you wondering why didn't you sit next to him, he points to the seat next to him. You blink before you politely smile before explaining your situation in one word "Formal."

Gojo blinks before making a 'o' face. He sighs and returns his gaze to the principal "He was given a false schedule." He smiles as he thinks 'After some threats to Ijichi.'

You look at Miwa and smile to her which she returns before looking at your teacher which you sweatdrop at, you look at the principal of Kyoto "Thank you for the other day, Principal Gakuganji."

The older male puts a hand on his long beard "Oh? What other day would that be?" Gojo leans forward "Don't play dumb with me, old man." He says with a cheerful voice "I'm referring to the case with Itadori Yuuji."

Your head perks up when you hear Itadori's name "As head of the conservatives, you were involved too, correct?" You didn't remember on what they were talking about to in this scene but you did remember that Gakuganji would ask Miwa for some tea, so you brought some.

Gakuganji let's his hand fall as he sighs "My goodness, youth these days... Don't you know how to be polite?" You hum quietly a random song as they discuss "I never had any intention of respecting you. Elders these days love to act important, and it's so annoying, honestly."

You hear Miwa call out to Gojo so you stop humming as you glance at Miwa "Hey." Gojo looks at her making a small hum of acknowledgement "Your conduct is problematic. I'll be reporting you to the relevant authorities."

You facepalm internally knowing what she said in this scene. Gojo brings his hand up "Feel free. I don't plan to chat for long." You sweatdrop at Gojo's unsmiling face.

Miwa looks at him intensely as she fan girls inside. Gojo uncrosses his legs "Last night, I was attacked by two unregistered special-grade cursed spirits." Gakuganji slightly lifts his head up "Oh? That is unfortunate."

Gojo leans forward again "Don't get me wrong here. To me, it was about like being coerced into taking a survey in the city. The two cursed spirits were capable of communication, and they probably have allies who are just as strong. It's not just out enemies, eithe.r"

"Hakari, Okkotsu, and your Todo... The level of our students has risen drastically in recent years, as well. Then there was last year's incident with Geto Suguru... And now, the appearance of Sukuna's vessel."

You were getting bored, you only came here to meet Miwa in person and to visit Itadori but the meeting was getting pretty long "What are you trying to say?" Gojo chuckles.

"You don't know? The wave of power you guys have been trying to hold back with your pointless status and traditions has grown bigger than you can handle and is now descending upon us. You won't be able to measure the coming age with the classification of 'special-grade'."

Gojo puts a hand up as he looks down smiling "If you think I'm the only one who'll be fighting back, you're going to get hurt, old man." Gakuganji looks a bit bothered at that statement and looks up at Gojo "I think you are getting a bit out of line."

Gojo leans back crossing his arms over his chest "Oh, scary! Well, that's all I wanted to say. I'll be going now." Gojo gets gets up and makes a hand gesture for you to you to follow him, you nod before bowing slightly not knowing if it's the right occasion before walking out with Gojo.

Miwa looks at Gojo as he walks out with you, not soon after Gojo reappears and comments with a smile "Oh, Principal Yaga will be coming in about two hours. Later!" You facepalm at your teacher before smiling at his cheery attitude.

Miwa looks in shock 'Two hours?!' Gakuganji sighs once the door closes, he looks at Miwa "Miwa, would you go buy me some tea?" Miwa replies formally "Yes, sir."

Miwa walks out of the room and shuts the door "Excuse me." She suddenly starts sprinting down the hall with a smile on her face 'If I can catch up to him, I'll get him to take a picture with me!'

You and Gojo were outside making your way to the exit but you hear footsteps which you guessed that it was Miwa, smiling you and Gojo turn around. You watch as Miwa asks your teacher for a picture which he agrees.

As they were about to make the photo Gojo drags you into the camera's view. You blink confused as your teacher smiles down at you before posing. Deciding to have some fun you stand on your tip toes and make horns to Gojo.

Miwa takes the picture and bows to Gojo with an embarrassing laugh "Thank you so much!" Gojo starts to walk away expecting to you to follow him but you didn't instead you smile at Miwa "You're welcome."

You take out your phone and the tea "Here." You give her the tea which confuses her "Eh? What's this?" Gojo stops and looks at you both but mostly at you, you unblock your phone and go to contact before making a new one.

"Number phone?" You smile weirdly not remembering in what order you were supposed to say it. Miwa gets the idea and adds her phone number which makes you comically have flowers around you.

You bow to her gratefully which she gets embarrassed, once you straighten up you comment "Photo send please." She gets your meaning and nods knowing that you won't understand her if she talks.

You nod with a smile before turning around to walk to Gojo's way. You wave her goodbye as Gojo side glances at you and smiles 'I see that you are getting better with Japanese.'

Gojo pats your head a few times before you both start to walk away. You watch as Miwa runs back inside.

Miwa was skipping through the hall with a big smile adorning her face "I got a photo!" She hides her phone before walking in the room where Gakuganji was in.

Miwa returns to her original spot as Gakuganji looks at her "My tea?" Miwa jumps and remembers the tea you gave her earlier. She takes it out and serves it to Gakuganji with an nervous smile.

_______________________________________

            . . . ʏ/ɴ ʟ/ɴ ᴅᴀᴛᴀ ʙᴀsᴇ. . .
               ⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

Nᴀᴍᴇ: Y/N L/N

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:📍 Somewhere

𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘴:
- Yuuji Itadori 19%
- Megumi Fushiguro 18%
- Satoru Gojo 18%
- Nobara Kugisaki 16%
- Ryōmen Sukuna 4%
- Maki Zenin 3%
- Toge Inumaki 3%
- Aoi Todo 2%
- Mai Zenin 2%
- Kasumi Miwa 7%
_______________________________________

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.3M 38K 47
I said I would write a better description, so here it is!! AGES: They met when Y/n was 18, and she's 20 when the story starts. Got introduced to sor...
50K 3.2K 55
❝𝑻𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒏, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕❞ Mikazuki hadn't come back to make nice, nor mourn her twin's death. She'd come to bu...
257K 9.9K 75
Born in what reality fears, (y/n) escapes with an unexpected companion. Their escape is what brings them to a large turn of events and it is probably...
149K 3.9K 40
Y/n has always been an outcast and the spectator of her own life but what will happen when one day she wakes up to find herself stuck in a manga that...