Stockholm Syndrome | WOOHWA

By prettyhwaa__

When a slight interest turns into obsession, obsession leads to kidnapping. One day Wooyoung finds himself g... More

A/N
Introduction
Prologue
CH1
CH2
CH3
CH4
CH5
CH6
CH8
CH9
CH10
CH11
CH12
CH13
CH14
CH15
CH16
CH17
CH18
CH19
A/N
CH20
CH21

CH7

237 17 17
By prettyhwaa__

"So you're here to file a report about a missing person?" A police officer asked.

"Yes." Yeosang answered

"Okay for how long they have been missing?"

"It's been about 1 hour."

"Where and how did they went missing?

"We were in a hospital when he got a call from someone saying he had some package to receive. He went to take it but never came back."

"Did you try calling him?"

"We did but his phone is switched off."

"Maybe you should wait, if he's not back within 24 hours, then we can start searching for him."

Yeosang slammed his hands on the desk getting pissed "Wait for what! I'm telling you he's nowhere to be found!"

"Yeosang calm down" Jongho pushed Yeosang gently back to his seat.

"Sir we understand you might be worried for your uh..."

"Friend." Jongho added when he saw the officers not knowing how to address Wooyoung.

"Your friend. We understand your worry sir but you need to stay calm."

"I can't stay calm for god's sakes. What if he's kidnapped!?" Yeosang snapped "he kept getting these strange notes and he was even being followed today!"

"Notes?"

"Yes," Yeosang search his pockets and took out the papers, handing it to the police. The officer looked at the two paper in his hands "how did he get these?"

This time Jongho answered "he found this one" he pointed to the first paper "in his room, next to his bed, when he woke up. And this one" he then pointed to the other paper and continued "a few days ago at the hospital, he said he fell asleep and when he woke up he found the paper on his thigh."

The office hummed "is he living alone?"

"No he's living with us and our another friend" Jongho answered.

"Were you with him when he got the second paper?"

"No. It was the night a friend of us got in an accident so Wooyoung said he was staying with him in the hospital and we all went back home. But about an hour later we got a call from him saying he was scared and he needs us." Jongho sighed "we hurried back to the hospital and there he told us about the paper he got and how he was scared."

"Okay tell me about the time he was being followed. In details please"

Jongho nodded "After the paper thing, we agreed to not leave him alone so one of us always stick together with him but today Yeosang" he gestured to his friend next to him and continued "and our other friend, they went home and I was already at some cafe, I called him to get me from there so we could go to the hospital together."

He took a breath and continued again "when he came to get me he was all sweaty and was huffing, I asked him why he looked terrified and he said he was being followed by someone."

The officer wrote down the thing Jongho said and asked "okay, we'll start searching for him as soon as possible. Please give us a picture of him with his name or ID"

"Yes." Jongho said and looked his pockets, taking out his phone "I have his pic in my phone." He searched for the picture and turned the screen to the police officer once he found Wooyoung's picture "here."

The officer suddenly grabbed the phone from Jongho's hands and frowned "Wooyoung?"

"Wait you know him?"

"Of course, he's my friend" he frowned "we'll start the investigation soon" the officer looked at Yeosang and Jongho "I'll find Wooyoung in no time I promise."

Yeosang nodded "thanks mr?"

"Call me Hyunjin"

"Okay thanks Hyunjin please let us know whatever you find about Wooyoung." He said and Hyunjin nodded "yes I will. Please write down your phone numbers here." He gently pushed a paper with pen to them and they both wrote their numbers.

Wooyoung's body wasn't going to calm from trembling no matter how much he tried to and think of something to leave there, but he couldn't. He pressed his back on the backrest of the bed and pulled his knees to his chest as he cried quietly wishing this nightmare to be over.

He was alone in the room, as the kidnapper went to his friends downstairs after locking the room behind him.

"W-What do I do? What do I do now?" Wooyoung cried grabbing a fistful of his hair. With hiccups he looked around. The room didn't have a lot, there was a single bed for two person in the middle of the room which he was sitting on, a desk pressed at the wall infront of the bed with a medium sized flatscreen TV on top of it. The door was to the right side of the TV and the left side was empty. On the right side of the room there was a window with white curtains pulled over it. A small nightstand at the left side of the bed and a lamp on top of it. Another room which seemed to be the bathroom was located infront of the room's door and was not far from the bed, if you take about 9 steps from the bed to the right, you'll get to the bathroom.

Wooyoung carefully checked every corner of the room, the kidnapper took his phone when he was in the van and he hoped it was there in the room somewhere.

He gulped and tried to stop his body from shaking, he slowly straightened his legs and stood from the bed, heading to the desk that had TV above it. It had drawers and Wooyoung pulled every one of them but there was nothing except the remote control and some chargers. He sighed and hurried to see the bathroom. He opened the door and was met by a simple yet so beautifully decorated bathroom, it didn't have any place to keep the things so Wooyoung didn't bothered to look inside.

He turned around and wiped the single tear that slipped on his cheek, his eyes landed on the window, he walked there and opened the clean white curtains seeing nothing but woods and trees infront of the house, it was dark but the light of the full moon was brightening outside.

"Where am I..." he mumbled and opened the window, he was in the second floor and it wasn't that high, but it was higher for Wooyoung as he was afraid of heights. He gulped and turned to look his back to find something.

His eyes shifted on the sheets and he thought of using the sheets to climb down the window. As he was about to get to the bed, the door opened and his body froze in the place as his eyes saw his kidnapper entering the room. He looked at Wooyoung and then at the opened window behind him, his eyes darkened and his hands shifted to fist.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" He spat, rushing towards Wooyoung making him wobble back in fear. Wooyoung winced as his forearm was grabbed roughly "I said what the fuck were you doing?"

Wooyoung cried trying to get away from his hold "let me go!"

The kidnapper clenched his jaw as he harshly grabbed Wooyoung's face, pushing it up to look him in the eye "you won't be able to get away from me ever, do you understand!? Wherever you go, I'll haunt you down and fucking drag you back here YOU HEAR ME?!!" He yelled right infront of Wooyoung's face making him cry louder "noo! Please!"

"Fucking shit" the kidnapper cursed and harshly pushed Wooyoung on the bed, closing the window before going to him. Wooyoung crawled back "s-stay away!!"

The kidnapper climbed on the bed, placing himself between Wooyoung's legs and pinned his hands above his head pressing Wooyoung under him "I told you before didn't I? I told you not to get on my bad side" he hissed looking down at the person under him.

"I'm sorry!" Wooyoung cried closing his eyes shut.

The kidnapper fell in silence, looking down at Wooyoung as he kept crying. The grip on Wooyoung's wrists tightened, he opened his eyes when he felt the kidnapper leaning closer.

The boy stopped a few inches away from Wooyoung's face. He bit his lower lip checking every little feature of Wooyoung's face.

"Fuck..." he breathed out "You look so beautiful crying under me. I wonder how you'll look when you cry from the amount of pleasure I'll be giving you as I fuck you hard in the exact position we are."

Wooyoung hated it, he hated every single word that escaped his mouth, he was disgusted and terrified by the male on top of him.

"Please no!" He begged getting scared of the thought of the kidnapper raping him "please don't r-ra-rape me!"

"Rape?" The kidnapper's voice softened "baby, things won't lead to that if you start to act like a good boy from now on hm? Okay?"

Wooyoung's heart sunk at the thought, the kidnapper didn't denied about wanting to rape him, he just said he won't do it if he act like a good boy and it terrified him. He was scared. He wanted to get away from this sick person.

"Okay?" He asked again in a warning tone when he got no answer from the crying male under him. Wooyoung repeatedly nodded.

"Words." He demanded.

"Y-yes yes please I..." out of fear he managed to let the words out but couldn't complete his sentence because of the panic attack rising in him. He couldn't breath, his sobbing increased. The kidnapper let go of Wooyoung's hands and caressed his face "shhh baby It's alright breath," he kissed Wooyoung's forehead "breath okay? In through your nose, out through your mouth"

Wooyoung was finding it hard to breath, he did what he was told and slowly he found his body calming down from the attack he had, his breathings gained back his normal pace but his crying didn't stop.

"Good boy. See? It's all good" he whispered and slowly got up from top of Wooyoung, still sitting between his legs watching and enjoying the view of Wooyoung laying, legs wide open for him. Wooyoung hurriedly got himself up and crawled backwards till his back hit the backrest of the bed as he wanted to be far away from the male.

The other sighed "I'll give you some space tonight but don't get used to it because after tonight, you'll be sleeping in my arms" he worded and got up from the bed, walking towards the door "the bathroom has everything you'll need, I'll be downstairs so don't try to do anything stupid or I'll make you regret it." He said before checking Wooyoung and the room one last time and stepped out, locking the door behind him.

Wooyoung covered his face with his palms and painfully sobbed. "LET ME GO!" he screamed fisting his hair hard. It was too much for him, everything was just too much. He couldn't believe he, out of all people was kidnapper by some sick and psychotic people.

His head fell on the bed as he cried harder. He didn't even try to do the thing he wanted to do with the sheets and escape, out of the fear that psycho planted inside his head. After an hour or so, his eyes got heavier from crying and soon he drifted to sleep wishing all this horrifying nightmare to end as soon he wakes up.

"Yunho stop crying, he'll come back to us, Hyunjin said he'll bring him back" a tear slipped down from Yeosang's eye as he said this wanting to calm Yunho who was uncontrollably sobbing in his hug.

"Please stop crying he'll come back!" As soon as he said this, he burst into tears himself as he hugged Yunho tighter and both of them cried. Poor Jongho was sitting on the other chair alone. Crying quietly. Yeosang's eyes landed on him and he gently broke the hug and walked to Jongho, sitting next to him.

"Jongho," he called but the other didn't look at him so Yeosang put a hand on his knee "I know what you're thinking, so stop, it wasn't your fault."

Jongho's lips quivered as he finally looked at Yeosang "yes it was... if I didn't let him go alone this wouldn't happen!" He cried and seeing him like this made a strange feeling to rise inside Yeosang's heart. "Stop. He's your cousin, you didn't want this to happen and you wanted to go with him but he said no remember? So stop blaming yourself" it was the first time Yeosang has ever said this much to Jongho for all the years that they've known each other. Jongho couldn't take it anymore, his head fell on Yeosang's shoulder and he sobbed, taking it all out from his heart.

Yeosang clenched his jaw, not knowing how to react, the only thing he knew was that he didn't want to see Jongho cry. Hesitantly, he moved his hands and placed them on Jongho's back "I-It's gonna be okay."

The three was sitting there crying and comforting each other.

Minutes passed and they stopped crying. Jongo said he wanted to stay the night at the hospital so the two other accepted and went to home because the officer Hyunjin said he's gonna visit their home and start investigation from there.

The night passed and the sun rose up again, Jongho woke up from sleep getting a call from Yeosang, telling him to get home because the officer nedded to ask some questions from all of them.

He had called and asked Wonwoo to come to the hospital while he's not there and Wonwoo went there as soon as he could.

Yunho had already called Jackson and told him to not open the restaurant for the day. They decided to tell the other's about Wooyoung when they're done with officer Hyunjin.

KNOCK. KNOCK

Yunho opened the door revealing Jongho standing outside the door. "Hey." Yunho forced a smile and Jongho did the same "hey." They went inside and Jongho tiredly threw himself on the couch. He sighed and kept rubbing his temple with his thumb.

"You didn't sleep?" Yunho asked looking at the way Jongho was acting. "I couldn't. Did you?" Jongho answered then asked. Yunho shook his head "no, I... I couldn't shake off the negative thoughts from my head. I'm so worried for him"

Jongho nodded "me too... me too"

Yeosang walked in and just let out a "hello." And then took a seat beside Jongho, looking as tired as the two other.

"Jongho," Yeosang called and the said man hummed in response so he continued "have you told Wooyoung's parents yet?"

"No I... I couldn't, I don't know how to..."

Yeosang nodded "I'll talk to them."

A crying sound came making both Yeosang and Jongho look up, seeing Yunho rubbing his eyes with his palm as he cried. "Yunho..." Yeosang sighed feeling a lump stuck in his throat as he wanted to cry as well but he didn't.

"H-He must be so scared right now... god... how did the night passed for him? Is he even alive?" Yunho cried harder thinking about his friend.

"Don't say things like that! My cousin is okay, he's alive and he will come back to us..." Jongho said shaking his head repeatedly as tears fell down his face.

"I just hope you're fine..."

____________________________________________

I haven't double check this chapter so point out if you notice any mistakes and I'll fix it♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 586 6
wooyoung in pink fluffy thigh highs triggers chaos among the ateez members. ending with san, ultimately, ravishing wooyoung- the members within earsh...
1.1M 67.2K 90
{COMPLETE} if there's something i've learnt from a million mistakes, you're the one that i want at the end of the day. seongjoong au where seonghwa...
13.9K 698 12
[COMPLETED] You can ONLY find dallying on Wattpad and AO3, any other source you may read it from is most probably stealing my work and 90% of the tim...
37.6K 1.5K 38
[COMPLETED] Yeosang is just a college student but when he met Seonghwa his life changed and it would never be the same anymore. ----- -BOY X BOY -SE...