HER SUBMISSION (18+)

By TwinkleEvil

His gaze remained on Aarohi. Aarohi tried to remain poised to not react to his hard steel gaze on her. In th... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
@author
...
SEX IN THE AIR
WRECKED AND REVENGE
WELCOME TO HELL
CONTRACT AND RULES
COLLARING
CANDLE LIGHT
BALCONY BED
THE LOVING GRANDPARENTS
BEST USE OF THE DINING TABLE
A REMINDER IN LONDON
THE DUNAMIS OIKOS
THE BLACK CAT
NEW YEAR'S
THE PLAN
FEAR IN HER
AMAZING WEEKEND
HE
MY MASTERS WAY
JIGGLING TITS
THE 7 CARAT ROCK
THE MUMBAI MEET-UP
THE LOVE OF MY LIFE
THE OFFICIAL FIANCÉ
BACK TO LONDON
CAT PLAY
USE ME
WELCOME TO IBIZA
RENDEZVOUS
..

CHRISTMAS FUN

6.6K 60 3
By TwinkleEvil

CHRISTMAS FUN

I finished frosting the cake and set up the table for him. It is Christmas today.

Yet there is no sign of festivities in this house except the cake I just made.

I walk back to the bedroom where Randhir had commanded me to come. I entered the room to see Randhir selecting a few ropes and ties. He set the items on the centre table, with the others the table already had.

“Your outfit is on the hangers in the bathroom. Draw your hair in an elegant bun.” He stated while facing the chest.

I entered the bathroom and shut the door. Entering the curtains of the closet room I saw a red latex dress with a web bra and no underwear. I still wore the little pieces of garment. I twisted the hair strand from the front and pinned them in the sleek bun.

I then turned to the other pieces which lied separately. I took the white pieces first. They were latex gloves, and with a lot of difficulty I wore them . Those white latex gloves reached above my elbow. I then wore the black mesh stockings. The last one on the basket was a mask.

A mask
A fucking embezzled mask
I wore it, tightening the strings behind my head.

This mad man will make me go crazy , he kept ballerina shoes. What does he want from me - latex dress and gloves, black stockings, mask and ballerina shoes. Fuck him .

I wore the ballerina shoes and looked in the mirror. For the first time in many days.

A whore
A bitch
A slut

I looked like that. A slave for her master.

Drawing the curtains of the closet room, I entered the bedroom again. This time Randhir took the courtesy of seeing me
More than eying me down the entire time.

I stand there, as a showpiece to his eyes. He fancied me until satisfied, and then commanded me to lie on the bed.

Master tied my latex covered hands together and then to the headboard. Next my ankles were spread apart, tied to the front board of the bed. The latex dress was too short, so it had ridden up my thighs, exposing the pussy.

Master sat on the bed, between my legs on his knees. He presented a vibrator in front of me and went on to insert it in my bare pussy. Master pushed a tennis ball in my mouth and then stepped off from the bed. He took something from the side stand and after a click the vibrations started. Master exited the room and left me here: tied to the bed, vibrator in my pussy tennis ball in my mouth .

The vibrations just went higher and higher, at one point i couldn’t control and cummed the hardest. Master didn’t return for another hour, until then I had orgasmed 4 times. He swiftly opened my ties and took away the vibrator and ball, asking me to kneel on the carpet.

Behind my back he shackled my ankles together, continuing to handcuff my hands with the heavy metal cuffs. He put my steel collar and hooked a leash to my collar.

“Crawl”

Master commands
I follow

I went on all fours and began crawling behind him. My cum still leaked from my pussy, dropping on the floor. I was tired but obeyed my Master.

“Ahh ouch” i whimpered when Master tugged my leash harshly as him and me exited the elevator and entered the private parking space. We approached his car and I had expected him to open any of the doors but he instead opened the boot of the car.

He bent to my level “A slut and Bitch dont get to sit in the Masters car”, he said and picking me up threw me in and closed the boot close.

I don’t know at what point sleep took over me , but i next woke up in an unknown room. I was lying on the cold floor, my bondages and dress have remained intact, with just the leash no longer present.

Struggling and falling down a few times, I got on my hands and knees and crawled around the room trying to find any clue of my location. I figured there was a closed door and some windows on the other side of the room , opposite to the door, with curtains upon them.

Click

My exploration was interrupted with my Master entering the room. I went on my knees and bowed my head as soon as I realised his presence.

“The slut is awake” Master announced looping his hand around my arm forcing me to stand on my feet.

“Yes Ma-ster-r” my voice trembling from the coldness my almost unclothed body felt.

Master didn’t waste another second before slamming his mouth on mine and kissing me.
He bit my lips.
He bit my tongue.
His hands roamed my figure.
His tongue exploring my mouth.
Him ravishing me .

Randhir. kissed my like there is no ending …

Once again, I felt a spark of happiness, a sense of comfort and some tingles of love and caress when he joined his lips to mine. Standing by my words I agree, kissing him is the only one part where I have some part control too. It sounds weird but this is the only one place where I have equal participation; not a puppet game.

Master extracted his lips from mine. I knew my lips were red ; probably bleeding , to his satisfaction. But am no one to complain.

“Time for some Christmas Fun slut” he stated and opened the cupboard in the room taking out his favourite objects.

The ballerina shoes have still remained on my feet when I see him bringing his tray of kink.

Master first got a big metal pairs of scissors; the shears and cut my latex red dress and bra, dropping them on the floor beneath us. He then removed the face mask I wore until now.

Master took a thick rope wrapping it around my chest, under and over my boobs. He then looped it over my shoulders and armpits tying it around each of my boob. He looped the rope around my tits, strangling them and continued to wrap the rope around my chest and shoulders making the bondage tighter and tighter on my chest.

Master then took out a harness gag. He encircled the gag around my head with straps and buckles. The gag had leather straps that wrapped around eyes restricting my vision, working as a blindfold to. The straps and buckles of the harness gag spread over and around my face. At last Master tightened a buckle at the back of my head, that tightened all the straps over my face and making then hurt. He tapped something over my lips asking for entrance and I opened my mouth for a large 9 cm dildo gag to be forced in my mouth. He hooked the dildo gag to the harness and tightened the buckles making me gag. I knew my saliva was already falling.

I was still wearing the ballerina shoes, stockings, latex gloves , collar and my heavy ankle and wrist shackles.

Master took a belt, looping it around my throat, I felt him buckle the belt, to the tightest. He probably took the loose end of the belt and pulled me forward.

“Start walking slut”

Master commands
I follow

I would stumble and trip many times, but neither my Master was bothered nor did he stop at any account.

“Go on all fours and start crawling”

He said and I immediately dropped on my hands and knees and started crawling as he tugged on the tight belt many times over and over.

I heard a door open

And

My mind went blank

I knew we were out of the house

He brought me out

Naked

Tied

Oh myyyyyyyy…..

I want to cry

But

I don’t

We stopped some steps ahead on some hard rocky road.
Master didn’t remove the harness but took away the leather strap covering my vision.

We were in a secluded forest area. No house, no human, Nobody in sight as I turned my head to see.

Rocks and sticks digger in my knees and latex covered hands but I kept being on my fours.

He brought a thick log of wood and I noticed he carried ropes from the room.

“Lay on your back” Master commanded and I did.

He brought the log of wood and kept it over my head on the eart, so it was touching my head. He tied my both my wrists to the opposite ends of the log, [like he always cuffs my hands to the headboard of the bed (on opposite ends)]

“Time to check the slaves flexibility” he remarks and first takes my right leg and raises and pushes it and then ties it to my right hand and the log of wood. He does the same to my other leg.

Master completed this bondage in the heels over head position .

Randhirs sadistic smile appear on his face and I know he isn’t done as yet.

He tied a few ropes to the logs, those ropes were suspending from a large tree and then he taped a machine by the side of the tree and in a swift motion the log of wood was raised and within a minute I was hanging from the lot of wood…

And this was here my cries knew no bounds …

I was on full exhibition

All my worth full parts were on full display to my Master.

Master took out his belt from his pants and I waited for him to take off the pants and fuck me like a whore, like he does but he instead wrapped the belt around his hand and in a split second raised it in the air pushing it down on my exposed pussy landing the harshest hit.

WHACK
WHACK
WHACK
WHACK
WHACK
WHACK
WHACK
.
.
.
Master didn’t stop until a full 15 hits and then dropped the belt on the floor.

Like always Master never spoke a word.

He just did what he wished

And

Tortured me to the fullest.

His cock in his hands,
And then on my red pussy with cut marks,
And then inside my pussy
And then in and out

And this is my Christmas …

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

565K 19.4K 58
🔞𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏: 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄🔞 𝐏𝐃𝐅 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 (𝟐𝟎𝟎 𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒) 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄...
97.4K 5.4K 52
"Listen arsh , just meet this girl once . She is a really good girl . Just give it a try please. I really want to see you settled in your life now"...
72K 2.3K 26
"some steps are good to take but some steps are necessary to take for your and your love ones sake " __________-_______-________-________- "love is f...
611K 29.1K 33
"𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐅'𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐞 '𝐁𝐡𝐚𝐢' (𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫) 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧." He...