The Doll | 18+ Only [Complete]

By Iamfeminine

Warning: Rated-R. Mature Audiences Only! Alice, a single mother with an autistic son finds herself haunted wi... More

The Doll | Disclaimer
Chapter 1: Let's Name Him, Maxwell
Chapter 2: The Struggles of a Single Mother
Chapter 4: The British Doll
Chapter 5: Losing it Completely
Chapter 6: Fucked Infront of a Corpse
Chapter 7: Reanimate
Chapter 8: Abyss
Chapter 9: Impossible to Satisfy
Chapter 10: Deathly Desire
Epilouge

Chapter 3: Old Friends And Serial Killers

4.9K 79 16
By Iamfeminine

Two Days Later

"I can't believe you ran into that dick head." Charlotte, my long time friend from work mutters as she sits across from me on the wooden bench sipping on her Espresso.

It was a Friday afternoon and the sun was warm. It was a cool afternoon, and I had decided to skip therapy today with Sharon, and invite Charlotte and her kids out to the park with Matthew and I, so they could have a play date.

Charlotte had two young children, and a husband on deployment over in Iraq. We were almost in the same situation, except she had a loving husband who she waited to hear from everyday with baited breath.

But the thing about fighting a never-ending war in Iraq, is that a call from her husband wasn't always guaranteed.

"Tell me about it, I got so sick to my stomach when I saw him." I grumble bitterly, taking a sip from my French Vanilla Latte.

"What about the girl he was with? Do you know her?" Charlotte asks glancing over at me, and I shake my head, pursing my lips.

"Never seen the woman in my life. But she was young, and blonde, with blue eyes. A real sight for sore eyes I'll tell ya." I chuckle bitterly as I take a long sip from my cup once more, allowing the warm liquid to comfort me as it spread across my tongue.

"Damn." Charlotte mutters turning to look at the kids as they screamed at each other and ran around playing tag.

Matthew of course had the brightest smile out of the three of them, but he still didn't utter a word as he ran away from Simon, being chased down to get tagged.

"Yeah, I know." I sigh as I lean back against the wooden bench and cross my ankles over each other, getting comfortable.

"You know Alice, I think I know what you need to take your mind off things." Charlotte mutters suggestively, and I frown as I look over at her.

"Really, what's that?" I ask curiously, and the sly grin that breaks out on her face makes me wish I had swallowed my tongue whole before asking.

"To get properly dicked down." She mutters suggestively wiggling her eyebrows at me and I scoff, a chuckle forcing its way out of my throat as I shake my head at the woman sitting next to me.

"Oh my God, Charlotte please..." I mutter in denial, and she lifts a hand halting my words as she shakes her head.

"No, I'm serious. You need a night out in the city, to party and have some fun, and then just end the night bouncing on a hard stiff dick." She mutters, shrugging her shoulders with a 'duh!' expression as if there was nothing else that could've been suggested to get me out of my pit of self despair.

"I don't have the time for sex right now." I mutter simply turning away from the woman sitting next to me, and gazes out over at the children.

They had turned they're attention to the slide, and were now going down it, one after the other.

Maxwell of course had not been left out of this exercise, and he was pinned between Matthew's lap as they both went down the slide together.

"And that's the problem, when was the last time you had sex?" Charlotte turns to me in concern, with a pitiful look on her face, causing me to groan out loud at her visible judgment.

"It's been a while." I mutter dryly, too embarrassed to admit that it had been nearly five years since I've had any real sex.

If it hadn't been for my sex toys, I wouldn't remember what an orgasm felt like.

The touch of a man had long since been lost to me, and I was too consumed with being a full-time parent and teacher that I hadn't had the time or energy to go dick hunting.

"How long is a while?" Charlotte asks curiously as she turns her entire body to me, worry setting in her gaze.

"A while." I mutter pointedly, silently asking her not to push it. Charlotte being Charlotte however, couldn't take the hint.

"My God, are you celibate?" She asks, gasping for dramatic effect with her hand flying to her chest.

"What? No I'm not celibate!" I exclaim sardonically looking over at the teasing expression twinkling in my friend's gaze, and I chuckle at her before shoving at her shoulders playfully.

"Could've fool me." She mutters before draining the rest of her Espresso and throwing it in the trash bin nearby.

"Please, let's change the topic from my non-existent sex life." I beckon pleadingly, and she hums before nodding.

"Okay, okay fine. Mother Mary." She mutters before chuckling and I roll my eyes in exasperation before draining the rest of my drink as well and throwing it in the bin.

"So, what's the story with the creepy doll?" Charlotte asks, gazing over at the kids, and I look up to find all three playing with doll.

"Oh, Maxwell? He was a gift from Sharon, she believes it should help Matthew with his speech." I mutter deadpan as I watch the kids playing, and laughing joyfully.

"Oh? And, is it working?" Charlotte asks, and I shrug before clicking my tongue.

"Well, Matthew says the doll's name every now and again, and he's a lot more vocal these days." I mutter softly keeping my gaze focused on our children.

"Oh?" She mutters in surprise beside me. I hum and nod my head, warmth moving inside my chest at the memory.

"Yeah, I heard him laugh the other day in Walmart, and when I tell you I melted." I mutter softly, a smile breaking out on my lips.

"Wow, I can only imagine how proud you must've felt." Charlotte mutters softly with a soft smile of her own.

"You have no idea." I mutter quietly, agreeing to her words.

We sit in silence for a few seconds before Charlotte finally breaks it.

"Hmmm, that doll though." She mutters in an unusual voice that catches my attention, and I turn to look at her.

"What about it?" I ask curiously, and she looks over at me with a meek expression and a smile on her face.

"Don't judge me okay, but it's fucking sexy." She mutters, and I choke on my own spit.

"A doll!? Charlotte!" I whisper yell in perplexity as I look over at my friend with a wide eyed stare.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry, it's just - I've gotten into monster romance audiobooks recently and I'm so messed up from how much time I've spent listening to them." She mutters in embarrassment as she reaches up to cover her face.

I exhale a shocked breath I didn't realize I was holding before turning to gaze over at the doll clutch in Matthew's hands.

"Understandable, but Maxwell?" I ask perplexed.

"Smash." Charlotte lifts her head and mutters dryly and I gasp in shock.

"Charlotte!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"

——

It was getting late into the evening and Charlotte and her kids had stopped by the house to have supper, and carve out pumpkins for Halloween which was in two days.

After having a warm meal, and a glass of warm Nestlé milk, all three kids were knocked out in the hall, sleeping peacefully in the couches.

Charlotte and I move quietly to the kitchen where I poured her and myself a glass of wine to help us relax after a long day out in the park, and carving pumpkins.

"Oh my God." Charlotte suddenly mutters in horror, staring down at her phone that was gripped tightly in her palm.

"What is it?" I ask looking over at her in concern, at the sound of her voice. She had gotten as white as a ghost, and her face looked distraught and ashen.

"Have you checked our community watch Instagram page recently?" She asks looking over at me with furrowed brows, and I shrug putting my wine glass down.

"No, why? What's happening?" I query curiously as I gaze over at the woman infront of me. She looks at me like I had grown another head before looking back down at her phone and scrolls down the screen.

"Another man has gone missing." She mutters deadpan, and I feel the tiny hairs on my skin lift at her words.

"What? What do you mean, another man has gone missing? Did he disappear or something?" I ask walking over to peer down at her phone, and Charlotte whips her head around to look at me in surprise.

"Be so fucking for real." She mutters, sighing in exasperation as she walks around me and heads out to the hall.

Grabbing my glass from the counter, I follow closely behind her as she leads us out into the hall.

Grabbing the remote, she turns the TV on and flips through the different channels before settling on a news broadcast and lowering the volume so it wouldn't disturb the children that were still sound asleep in the couches.

Crossing my hands over my chest, I stand silently as I watch the man on the TV bringing us the current news.

"...Victim has been identified as 25 year old Jean-Claude Monroe of Jacksonville. His body was found dismembered and distributed along the banks of the Bull Bays River, and a suspect has not been identified." The man echoes over the screen, and the color drains from my face as I straightened up at the news.

"Oh my God." Charlotte mutters, lifting her hands over her mouth to suppress her surprise.

"Mr Monroe. Has been one of the four individuals to have fallen victim to a slew of mystery murders over the pass few weeks, and experts think that there maybe a serial killer on the loose." The man continues to report, sending a chilling sense of paranoia down my back.

"In Jacksonville?" I ask in surprise, my eyes widening at the news as my ears begin to ring in alarm.

"I know, its so strange. This little town is always so peaceful." Charlotte pipes up, her eyes glued to the broadcast as a new character is introduced in the relaying of the news.

It was Bart Sanders, our local sheriff, and ex private investigator down in town square.

"...so Bart, what do you make of the recent news? Do you think there is a serial killer on the loose in Jacksonville?" The reporter asks the cop, and the man shifts uncomfortably in his seat before turning the face the reporter.

"Well Tom, from the evidence, it's hard to say that there is another phenomenon that we're dealing with. These mysterious deaths and disappearances have only started three weeks ago, and as of yet we haven't gotten a lead on who or what is responsible for these killings."

Bart mutters gruffly, and a sound similar to that of a fearful whimper passes my lips as I cover my mouth in shock.

"Because of that, we are encouraging the residents of Jacksonville to remain vigilant. Halloween is two days away and between the parties, and trick-or-treating, it will be even harder to pin down who is responsible for these killings." Bart continues, turning to look straight into the camera, and I begin shaking nervously as I clench firmly unto the wine glass in my hand.

"Dear God." Charlotte pipes up, a look of utter horror and dismay on her face.

"You are absolutely right Bart, we here at JTV News are encouraging our viewers to stay safe, and double check your doors before going to bed at nights..."

"This is so scary." Charlotte mutter quietly, as I reach over to take the remote from her hand, so I could power off the TV.

"I know, if there really is a serial killer out there, then no one is safe." I mutter grimly as I hurry to finish the contents of my glass.

Charlotte slowly takes a seat in one of the free couches, and throws her hand over her forehead in exhaustion.

"The craziest part about all of this, is that all these murders have been happening since the end of last month. And from what I've gathered, the only victims have been men." Charlotte mutters with an exhausted sigh as she turns her head to look up at me, a look of unease clouding her vision.

"Do you think the serial killer has a type?" I ask suspiciously, and Charlotte scoffs lightly before chuckling at my suggestion.

"Regardless, no one is safe. We don't know how the mind of those people work." She mutters looking away from me and I exhale deeply at her words.

"Shit, how could I have been out of the loop like this?" I mutter quietly, as I consider the news that was just dropped on me.

"Beats me, all I know is that you better keep your security system turned on at all hours through the night like I do." She mutters standing to her feet as she walks out of the hall towards the kitchen.

"Yeah, definitely." I mutter following behind her.

She takes my wine glass, and hurriedly washes both of them before putting them on the rack to air dry.

"Hey, it's pretty dark outside. You don't have to go home tonight if you don't want to, you and the kids can have my bedroom, and I'll share the bed with Mathew." I pipe up, offering her to stay overnight as it was pretty dark outside. And with the new information about a possible serial killer outside, there was no way I felt comfortable with letting both her and the kids go out in the dark after hours.

It was still early, it was only 7pm. But it had gotten dark quickly, and I knew that it would only get darker still.

"Thanks alot my love, but that won't be necessary. I couldn't impose like that." She mutters with a soft smile, and I roll my eyes with a scoff.

"You're not imposing at all, I promise you it's okay." I mutter meeting her gaze challengingly and she sighs at this.

"Thank you Alice, but I'd much rather go home." She mutters, a strange look glazing over her eyes, and I exhale deeply, causing my tense shoulders to relax.

Of course, she was expecting a call from her husband in Iraq, naturally she would want to be home so she wouldn't have to miss his call.

"Okay, thats fine. I won't force you to stay. It's getting pretty late though, so the sooner you get going, the sooner you get home." I mutter, ushering her out of the kitchen, and her face brightens in delight at my words.

"Thanks Alice." She mutters enthusiastically before speed walking out of the kitchen.

"Fuck!" Charlotte suddenly exclaims, halting in her steps, her hand flying to her chest as she breathes deeply.

"What? What is it?" I quickly walk forward to see what was happening.

"That damn doll! Does it scare you like this?" She pipes up, and my head turns to find Maxwell laying propped up on the wall staring straight at Charlotte as she is exiting the kitchen.

I chuckle at her words and cross my arms over my chest.

"Haha, you have no idea. I promise you, his one job is to give me a heart attack every two hours." I mutter quietly as I peer down at the motionless doll.

"My God."

——

"There you go kid, up you go!" I mutter as Matthew hops into bed. Tucking him in, I kiss him on the forehead before turning on his night light.

"Goodnight my baby." I mutter, smiling softly at my son. He turns his sleepy gaze towards me with a soft smile of his own, and I hear his small, quiet voice breaks through the haze of his exhaustion.

"Night, mommy." He mutters sleepily, and my heart skips a beat inside my chest. He hadn't said a word all day, and the last time he said anything to me was two days ago in Walmart.

Smiling happily in satisfaction, I kiss his forehead once more as he drifts off to sleep. Quietly, I switch off the main light in his bedroom and close the door silently.

Walking into the hall, I suddenly pause as I come face to face with Matthew's toy, sitting upright in the walkway, his eyes, as blue and as lifeless as ever, peering into my soul.

"I swear to God Maxwell, you are one creepy doll." I grumble picking the doll up in my hands. Looking at it closely, I notice a new scratch above his right eye and peer at it in perplexity.

It looked like a fingernail scratch.

"Hey, where did that come from?" I ask curiously, reach out to brush the jagged scratch with my thumb. Shrugging, I think nothing of it. The only possibility was that he had gotten it today while at the park with the kids. With all the rough housing, he was sure to end up with a few new marks.

Walking over to the couches to settle down into one of them, I yawn tiredly, throwing the doll down beside me.

After a few soothing quite seconds, I turn my head to face the doll that was already watching me.

"You know, when I take a step back, despite everything - being a single mother, with a narcissistic ex-husband, I think I have it pretty good, don't you think?" I mutter quietly, as I keep my eyes pinned to the motionless doll. His eyes remain glued to me, and I purse my lips before slouching on the couch, throwing my hands over my stomach.

"Yeah, I know. I should be more thankful, I think so too." I finally mutter quietly looking away from the doll. Falling into a quiet silence, I exhale a long breathe before I chuckle bitterly.

"God, a serial killer on the loose. Can you imagine that? It's so - weird, it feels almost unreal to think about." I mutter softly, my voice echoing through the quiet room.

Charlotte and her kids had left twenty minutes ago, so I was all alone with nothing but a doll to keep my company.

Lifting the remote into my arms, I switch on the TV, finding a random program to watch to kill some time, until I got drained enough to sleep.

"Anyways, I don't want you to worry. As long as you continue helping my son with his speech, I'll protect you with my life." I mutter softly, turning to face the inanimate doll once more.

"You know, he said 'Night mommy' just now." I mutter, my mood lightening at he memory. A smile splits my face, and I chuckle happy as emotion clogs my throat.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry. I just, get so emotional whenever he speaks to me. Sharon was right about you you know, I can hear and see more of a difference, or improvement with Mathew ever since you came along. Thanks buddy." I mutter with a smile, as I turn my head to gaze at the doll, who was creepily into my soul, but I quickly come to realize that I had gotten used to the doll, and was starting to warm up to the crazed look in his blue eyes.

"Hahaha, I'm so stupid. Talking to a doll, like it can hear me." I mutter, shaking my head as I switched off the TV and stand from my seat.

"Anyways, goodnight Max. I'll see you in the morning." I mutter quietly as I ruffle the doll's hair and walk around the house ensuring that each door was locked, and the home security system was on.

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 4.7K 32
Tyler is a 16-year-old boy who has it rough. But when he is forced to move in with his new stepmother and 19-year-old stepbrother, his life becomes e...
2.6M 163K 200
In the beginning... he was like a storm: violent, dangerous, and perfectly capable of destroying everything in his path. He'd gotten his hands on eve...
455 84 84
A collection of Stories ranging from Fantasy to Romance. If you are a horror fan, fantasy fan, or romance or even action.....this is for you. The Rho...
1.8K 113 12
Alice is drowning, but it's not something she likes to admit, even to herself. She's stuck in a whirlwind of bad habits and bad influences. But on th...