The Jamaican Savage and Ratc...

By Pvanageruriael

After fighting hard to resist what seems to be destiny, single Mother Casidy and Jamaican Bad man Reign paire... More

'The Real First Lady?'
'The Apology'
'Calm Down!'
'Hormones and Emotions '
'Sweet Pleasure'
'Reign of Jealousy'
Trouble sets up like 'Rain' or 'For Reign?'
'Welcome to my Darkside'
'How it went Down'
'The Sound of Pain'
'Nightmares vs Reality'
'A Moment of Truce?'
'The explanation'
'Truth vs Belief'
'A new Chapter'
'As a Certified Yamhead!'
'GPP'
'Not a chapter'
'Homecoming'
'All in the name of Love'
'Let Bygones be Bygones'
'The surprise'
'A feast towards New Beginnings'
'Royal Wedding'
'A Wedding to Forget!'
Dressed to Impress
Brother from another Mother

'Teaser '

614 92 15
By Pvanageruriael

Reign's  POV

Her flower glistened with my saliva just as how the morning dew would, upon fauna. I felt like a starving hummingbird, feasting on her nectar as it poured, even overflowing.

'My miss tasty !'

Casidy's POV

'A little distance is good sometimes, because a di fuss mi eva feel suh!'

It was as if every single time we made love, or fuck, it was bound to be the best.

'NEVER HAVE I EVER!!!!'

I could feel the full elasticity of his tongue. Flickering and fluttering all over my lady parts, it had me shaking like leaf on a branch during a cold and windy day.

My toes curled to this feeling as my muscles clenched and body fluid came gushing down.

'No mind sharp mi kin-oba!'

"Mmmmmm...." he moaned , gently slipping from beneath me. He licked his lips and flashed a smile that brought out the child in me.

I felt extremely shy with a hint of embarrassment. Not only did I orgasm in his mouth, I squirted at that! The impression it left on the bed was surely that of a wet dream .

'Thank God wi use mattress cova!'

He motioned to the middle of the bed without losing his stare. His eyes marked me like the daredevil and I knew the challenge was on ... I had to top off what he just did!

'Welp'

Using his phone to turn on his LED lights, he transformed the place to the 'Red room!' The only thing missing were the leather Strapped equipments.

'But surely wi can improvise!'

***Clap... Clap!***

The lights turned off and the block out curtains managed to stop the sunlight from creeping in so the room was perfectly lit.

As the lights reflected on his Dark Chocolate skin, his pearl white teeth grinned red. Flashbacks of our first time evaded my mind and kinky flares came rushing all over my body.

While he palmed his mount of Manhood, I crept like a baby, slowly until I was hovering his thighs. His breath hissed as I sunk my back deep, ass up high, and parted my legs widely . I used my nose to trail his left thigh like a pet seeking comfort.

The energy emitted off him was electric and I felt the static as the hair on his thigh rose. His quadriceps tensed and my stomach fluttered. His whole bodily response had me on edge.

'Fucckkkkk!'

Replacing the nose with the tongue, I trailed mid thigh upwards, then over the middle without touching, to the right leg. I felt a little mischievous so I decided to throw in a little tease.

'Welp!'

I sucked on his skin as if giving love bites, increasing the pressure the closer
I got to his groin.

"Fuck C! Wa yaa do man!" He hissed. The tease was already working. It was time to turn it up a notch.

'Adda girl' my subconsciousness boosted. 'Wol it right deh so!'

I was now eye to eye with his hands, massaging away! I licked briefly on his ball sack and his hand came to my stop, letting his shaft go almost shotting my eyes out.

'Lawd Gee!'

It twitched  as I blew a breath of life on it. My hands rested on his hip bone, trailing fingers on the 'V' and I positioned my body for the next event.

'Watch ya now!'

His head rose up a little, peering down at me, his brows knit with seduction, his mouth half opened and his eyes portraying a message 'If yuh eva!'

'But yuh see cause gyal big bad and brave....'

I stared directly in his eyes and slowly put my tongue out to its full length, licked the tip and sprang upwards to his navel.

His hands forced my head back down , but with my body in line, he couldn't maneuver me.

"Alright Miss Brown...Mi see yuh man!" He chuckled and said under gritted teeth. " gwaan do yuh thing man!"

'How dis any different dan when him a tease mi?' Mi inner Queen rolled her eyes.For me however, my vaginal walls clenched upon hearing him. She continued, 'Have a great mind stuff back waan Apple inna fi him mouth!'

My birthday was real festive, but think about a wedding for a birthday, one word, Astonishing! How we were gonna pull it off? I didn't even know. But all I knew was that it was going to be special!

'When we reach dat bridge wi cross it.... back to the task at hand!'

Right!

His hands seemed missing in action so I was free to carry on with my shenanigans.

I adored his six pack all the way up to his chest. I played with the right stud of a nipple and licked on the left. His moan vibrated through his chest cavity and his dick twitch beneath my split.

All that teasing was nothing but torture to my own self. I longed for nothing more than to taste his little ones in my mouth.

Reversing my crawl , I took his head in my mouth.

Reign's POV

'Fuck!'

Her warm wet tongue swished back and forth, round and round all over my 'Buddy head!' She then released it with a 'pop!'

'Bo-claaat C! Dem ting ua mi love!'

She knew all my sexual weaknesses.

'Mi nuh mind it at all! Betta she dan anybody else!'

After-all, she has the ring and by tomorrow, this time she should be saying I do.

She covered up to half of it this time and released her saliva all over it, making it wet and sloppy. Her hands reach for mine and I gave them to her.

She placed them on her head and applied a little pressure to them, she wanted me to guide her.

'The pleasure is all mine'

*********************************

Hello my Lovelies!!!!
😘😘😘😘

I do hope each and everyone is safe and sound throughout the whole holiday rush.

Mi no get fi link unu up fi di holiday or ntn cause mi busy baaaaaaadddd!!!! I hosted an event, the whole Christmas rush, my birthday two days after that and pure live action throughout the rest a the year. MI TIRED BAD!!!

Anyways my lovely people....

This year has taught us many lessons, but the most important one is to live life to the fullest because we only live once! RIP to all our fallen soldiers and I wish you comfort, to all bearing the heartbreak of the loss🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗. 

May the ending of the year be one of laughter, happiness and joyous reflection, so it may flow over into the New Year in a hour and few to come. May you and your family have yourself a Happy New Year!

All the best endeavors all the best healthwise and may all your dreams come true! 

From Your Loving Author,
On behalf of Casidy, Reign, Charity, Mama P, Kelly, Tp, M&M..... JADE &DOMINIQUE 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

MI LOVE UNU BAD!!!

REMEMBER TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.6K 3.4K 27
A Jamaican love story. #1 in -Badman / October 8,2022. #2 in -Jamaican /December 2,2022 #1 in -Jamaican /December 6,2022
69.1K 7.4K 46
This story is told from two perspectives. From someone who longed for all life had to offer, KalĂ­anna, who had the ideal life that many would kill fo...
10.6K 1K 75
Have you ever found love in a hopeless place, where you least expected it? Well, this is the story of a young woman from rural Jamaica whose life cha...
2.9K 134 9
Nanon a hopeless romantic boy dream's to do love marriage since his childhood but his father arranged his marriage with a boy name Ohm. He have no ot...