War || Bellamy Blake ¹

By stilesstilinskiibaee

BOOK 1 OF ?? "Get down. Get down!" Finn said to all of us while we all hide behind a huge rock. We kept heari... More

𝐖𝐀𝐑
GRAPHIC
PLAYLIST
01
02
03
04
05
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
ACT 2
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
🄰🅄🅃🄷🄾🅁🅂 🄽🄾🅃🄴

06

4.1K 74 4
By stilesstilinskiibaee

WAR
' You wanna start a war '

Murphy's Laws
Season 1 Episode 4
Part 2

"Bring out the girl, Bellamy!" We heard Murphy saying from outside the tent.

"Why, Charlotte?" Bellamy asked Charlotte.

"I was just trying to slay my demons as you told me," Charlotte said to Bellamy making me frown. I remember Octavia saying that to me when we were coming down to the ground.

"What the hell is she talking about?" Clarke said to Bellamy.

"She misunderstood me," Bellamy said to Clarke before turning to face Charlotte.

"Charlotte, that is not what I meant," Bellamy said to her before hearing Murphy scream.

"Bring the girl out now!" Murphy said.

"Please don't let them hurt me." Charlotte pleaded.

"If you guys have any bright ideas, speak up," Bellamy said making us go quiet.

"Now you stay quiet," Bellamy said to us before Finn snapped.

"Those are your boys out there," Finn said to Bellamy.

"This is not my fault. If she had listened to me, those idiots would still be building the wall." Bellamy said.

"You want to build a society, princess? Let's build a society. Bring her out." Murphy said making me let out a groan.

"Why does everyone keep calling me that?" I said angrily.

"No! Please, Bellamy." Charlotte said crying.

"Charlotte, hey, it's gonna be ok. Just stay with them." Bellamy said before getting up and walking.

"I'm coming with you," I said but he stopped me.

"No, your not," Bellamy said making me roll my eyes.

"Bellamy he's dangerous and I'm not letting you go by yourself, so I'm going and you're not going to stop me," I said to him before I hear him let out a groan.

"Fine." He said to me before we walked out of the tent.

"Well, well, well. Look who decided to join us. The janitor and his little princess " Murphy said walking up to Bellamy and me.

"Dial it down and back off," Bellamy said making Murphy walk closer to us and making Bellamy pull me behind him.

"Or what? What are you gonna do about me? Hang me?" Murphy said.

"I was just giving the people what they wanted," Bellamy said making Murphy back up.

"Yeah. Yeah, that's a good idea. Why don't we do that right now?" Murphy said.

" so, who here wants to see the real murder hung up? All I'm favors?" Murphy said to the group making like five to eight people raise their hands.

"I see. So, it's okay to string me up for nothing, but when this little bitch confesses, you all let her walk?" Murphy said making everyone murmur to each other.

"Cowards! All of you are cowards!" Murphy said making Bellamy speak up.

"Hey, Murphy! Murphy." Bellamy said to Murphy walking up to him.

"It's over," Bellamy said making Murphy back away.

"Whatever you say, boss," Murphy said before grabbing a big stick.

"Bellamy!" I said before he could react Murphy hit Bellamy on the back of the head.

"Son of a bitch! Hey!" Octavia said trying to attack Murphy but he punched Jasper in the face making Octavia run to her brother.

"Murphy, no!" I said but he pushed me out of the way.

"Come on. Let's get the girl." Murphy said to his guys before going into the tent.

"Charlotte!" Murphy scream while I was on the ground.

"Charlotte, I know you can hear me! And when I find you, you are gonna pay!" Murphy said screaming around the forest before Murphy ran with the others to find Charlotte and the others.

"I can't stay here," I said to them walking away and grabbing anything I could find.

"Where are you going?" Octavia asked me.

"I'm going to find Charlotte," I said before Octavia was in my way.

"What about Murphy?" She said and I bit down my lip.

"If he touches Charlotte in any way I won't hesitate to kill him. Now, get out of my way!" I said to Octavia who didn't get out.

"I'll come with you?" I hear a voice making me turn around and let out a scoff.

"Not like how you are," I said crossing my arm.

"You don't have a choice, now let's go!" Bellamy said to me making me roll my eyes at him.

"You know you didn't have to come with me," I said to Bellamy while looking for Charlotte.

"Your joking? There are grounders here. And you think I'm going to let you get killed by one?" He said to me.

"Why do you care anyways?" I asked him while walking through the forest.

"Because if you get hurt it will hurt Octavia, so I'd rather keep you safe so she won't suffer." He said making me nod,

"right," I mumbled to myself before I bumped into someone.

"Charlotte?" I said before I heard Murphy's scream.

"Come on, let's go!" I said while Bellamy grabbed Charlotte.

"Let me go!" Charlotte said pulling away from Bellamy.

"We're Trying- hey, hey," Bellamy said grabbing Charlotte.

"I'm trying to help you," Bellamy said. "I'm not your sister! Or Madison! Just stop helping me!" Charlotte said to Bellamy before running away.

"I'm over here!" She screams making covering her mouth. "Are you trying to get us all killed?" I asked grabbing her arm.

"Just go, ok? I'm the one they want." She said making me look at Bellamy, "ok, Charlotte, listen to me. I won't leave you. We won't leave you." Bellamy said turning to face me and I placed my arm on his shoulder.

"We won't," I said with a smile on my face. "Please, Bellamy," Charlotte said before she ran away from us.

"Grab her," I said to Bellamy you grabbed her by the waist making her scream. "Aah! Murphy! I'm over here!" Charlotte said.

"Come on out, Charlotte! Come on out." I heard Murphy saying. "Damnit Charlotte, we are trying to save your life for fuck sake," I said to her.

"I don't want it." She said to me and k roll my eyes.

"We are trying to help you before you get yourself killed for some dumb shit you try to pull off," I said to her before I heard Murphy scream making me cover her mouth. "Let's go!" I said to Bellamy pulling Charlotte along with me.

"Damn it!" I said to her while grabbing my hand. "What happened?" Bellamy asked me. "She bit me," I said angrily. "Carry her!" I said and he did before we took off again.

"Aah!" Charlotte said while we walked out of the Forest.

"Charlotte?!" Murphy screamed.

"Put me down!" Charlotte said to Bellamy which he did.

"Damn it!" Bellamy said before looking at the cliff making me scoff. "We're trapped," I said letting out a sigh.

"Bellamy!" Murphy said showing his face to us. "You cannot fight all of us. Giver her up." Murphy said while I pull Charlotte behind me.

"Maybe not, but I guarantee I'll take a few of you with me," Bellamy said before Clarke came in.

"Bellamy! Stop!" Clarke said to Bellamy.

"This has gone too far," Clarke said looking between all of us.

"Just calm down. We'll talk about this." I said to Murphy walking in front of him calmly. Murphy looked between all of us before pushing Clarke away and grabbing me and holding a knife up my neck.

"I'm sick of listening to you two talk," Murphy said to me making me let out a groan.

"Let her go!" Finn said to Murphy.

"I will slit her throat," Murphy warned Finn.

"No, please. Please don't hurt her." Charlotte said to Murphy.

"Don't hurt her?" He asked the little girl. "Ok, I'll make you a deal. You come with me right now, I will let her go." Murphy said making me try to pull away.

"Charlotte don't listen to him," I said but Murphy pressed the knife more down to my neck making me let out a whimper. That's when Charlotte tried to push past Bellamy.

"Don't do it, Charlotte!" I said to her. "No! No, I have to!" Charlotte said screaming her way out.

"Murphy, this is not happening. J-Just let her go, please." Bellamy begged Murphy before I felt pain in my neck.

"I can't let any of you get hurt anymore. Not because of me. Not after what I did." Charlotte said with tears in her eyes before she jumped off the cliff.

"Charlotte!" I said before hitting Murphy in the stomach and going to the end of the cliff.

"No!" Bellamy said looking at her body falling. "No, no, no, no! No!" I said tears running down my eyes seeing the little girl risk her own life to save mine and everyone else.

"No!" I said before putting my head down.

"Bellamy." I heard Murphy say and hear Bellamy scream I turned around and saw that Bellamy tackled Murphy to the ground.

"B-Bellamy!" I said getting up from the ground and looking at Bellamy who is beating Murphy up.

"Bellamy, stop! You'll kill him!" Clarke said to Bellamy but he didn't listen before Finn tried to get him.

"Get off me! Uhh! He deserves to die." Bellamy said pointing to a bloody Murphy on the ground. "No! We don't decide who lives and dies. Not down here." Clarke said to Bellamy.

"So help me god, if you say the people have a right to decide-," Bellamy said before Clarke cut him off. I stood there looking at Murphy before I see the gun Bellamy has.

"No, I was wrong before, ok? You were right. Sometimes it's dangerous to tell people the truth. But if we're gonna survive down here, we can't just live by whatever the hell we want. We need rules." Clarke said making me scoff.

"And who makes those rules, huh? You?" I said looking at her angrily before looking back at the gun.

"For now, we make the rules. Ok?" Clarke said to me.

"So what, then? We just take him back and pretend it never happened?" Bellamy said making me nod.

"I got a better Idea," I said making everyone turn to me.

"What?" Bellamy said to me before I walked up to him and grabbed the gun that was on his waist.

"We kill him!" I said pointing the gun toward Murphy who had his eyes wide open.

"Madison, no!" I hear Clarke say making me roll my eyes.

"Why not? It's his fault Charlotte is dead." I said to her.

"Madison put the gun down," Bellamy said making me nod.

"No, I'll end this and everything could go the way it was if he wasn't here. Charlotte would still be here if it wasn't for him." I said making the gun click. That's when Bellamy stepped in front of me.

"Bellamy get out of the way," I said with tears in my eyes.

"I know you don't want to do this." He said to me and I sniffle.

"I do," I said nodding. "You're not a killer. I know you aren't so please put the gun down." He said to me making me look down at Murphy and then at Bellamy and that's when I put the gun down with tears in my eyes.

"I'm sorry," I said before I felt to pair of arms around me and holding me.

"Ssh. It's okay." Bellamy said to me. "What do we do now?" Bellamy said to Clarke while holding me.

"We banish him," Clarke said as I pull away from Bellamy and he walked to Murphy and grabbed him by his collar.

"Get up," Bellamy said to Murphy who was still on the ground.

"Bellamy! Stop!" Clarke said to Bellamy who had Murphy standing by the end of the cliff.

"If I ever catch you near the camp, we'll be back here, and don't you ever lay a hand on her or else you'll find out if you do." Bellamy said to Murphy.

"Understand?" Bellamy said to Murphy and he agreed to him before Bellamy pushed him to the ground.

"As for the four of you, you can come back and follow me, or go off with him to die. Your choice." Bellamy said to them before grabbing my hand and walking us back to camp.

"Are you okay?" Bellamy asked me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little cut on my neck but that's all." I said to Bellamy walking back to camp.

"When we get to camp I'll tell Clarke to clean it." He said to me and nodded.

"No. I'm fine. I could do it myself." I said walking behind him and our hands still connected. I noticed that we were back at camp and everyone looked at Bellamy and then at Clarke who was right behind me.

They walked up to the others and stood in the middle along with me who Bellamy hasn't let go of me.

"Murphy is banished. He tried to kill Charlotte but she threw herself off a cliff." Clarke said making me look down thinking I could've done something.

"And he tried to kill Jasper," Clarke said before looking at all of us.

"That's why we've decided to banish him from camp," Clarke said.

"Anybody got a problem with that?" Bellamy said but none of them said anything they just went back to what they were doing.

"Let's go inside and see if Monty is done," Clarke said and I nodded and walked behind her.

"Monty. Is it done?" Clarke asked him.

"Yeah, just need to do one last thing," Monty said to Clarke.

"Will we be able to talk to them?" Clarke asked the boy.

"No. More like Morse code." Monty said to us.

"You want to do the honors?" Monty asked his best Friend who nodded. He handed the wire to Jasper.

"That port right there," Monty said to him and Jasper slowly connected the wire to the wristband before the wristband was fried and making mine and the others fried along with it making me groan.

"Damn," I said holding my wrist where the wristband is.

"What happened?" Clarke asked Monty.

"It didn't work," Monty said before speaking up again.

"I think we fried all the wristbands," Monty said turning at each other and making me look at Clarke and then to Finn who look mad before walking away and making Clarke run after him and so did I but I could see where they went.

"Hey." I hear someone say making me turn around.

"Hey," I said to him.

"How's your neck?" Bellamy asked me and I smiled at him.

"Yeah, it's fine," I said to Bellamy.

"What happened in there?" He asked me.

"Oh, they tried to contact the ark but It didn't work. Instead, it fried all the wristbands." I said to Bellamy raising my hand where I have the wristband.

"And I don't know how to take it off," I said to him.

"Come on," Bellamy said making me frown.

"Where?" I said to him confused.

"I'm taking your wristband. You do want it off. Don't you princess." He said with a smirk making me playfully roll my eyes at him and letting out a laugh before walking behind him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 614 27
REWRITTEN. 'We will fall, but we will get back up again.' --- It's been ninty-seven years since a nuclear apocalypse killed everyone one earth, leavi...
754 16 8
(s1) a young girl with 99 other criminals gets sent down to earth to see if the planet is survivable after it's has been covered in radiation for 97...
31.5K 1.3K 41
❝ It was never the way she looked. Always the way she was. I could've fallen in love with my eyes closed. ❞ in the midst of a nation divided, two fr...
41.1K 1.1K 105
97 years ago, the world ended. It didn't get better after that. There was no rainbow, no olive branch. The flood of destruction would not simply evap...