Evans Peters character one sh...

By evan-peters-is-hot

I do requests I'm also including Austin sommers and peter maximoff basically most evan characters there will... More

what they're like to date (headcons)
it was my intention (kai Anderson)
what they're like when your pregnant (headcon)
lobster boy and lobster girl (jimmy darling)
i don't care about your past(tate Langdon)
i don't care about your past part 2(smut) tate Langdon
i was all over her (Kyle spencer)
Mr sommers (smut) (Austin sommers)
wild rose (james patrick march)
your mine(smut) (kai Anderson)
1967 (kit walker)
late sleepless nights (smut) (evan peters)
sisters boyfriend (tate Langdon)
sister's boyfriend part 2 smut (tate Langdon)
sisters boyfriend part three(tate Langdon)
stuck on the puzzle (james patrick march)
stuck on the puzzle (part two) (Jmp)
stuck on the puzzle (part three) (jmp)
friends on the wall (jimmy darling x curvy reader)
it's nothing (kit walker)
baby you can drive my car (smut)(warren lipka)
you get me so high(warren lipka)
In the office (stan bowes) smut
ride it (kai Anderson) (smut)
took you long enough (peter maximoff)
ripping of the band-aid (alex adult world)
memories (smut)(Evan peters)
I'd never leave here without you (kit walker)
when the stars go blue (austin sommers)
romantic atmosphere (smut)(kit walker)
you promised yourself you would never (jimmy darling)
the day after you stole my heart (kyle spencer x curvy reader)
just call me Florence (jimmy darling)
beautiful boy(kai Anderson)
rosanna (kyle spencer)
I'd never leave here without you (part 2) (kit walker)
new colleague (jeff Pfister
man in the long black coat (kai Anderson)
the evans what they're like drunk
new colleague part 2 (smut) (jeff pfister)
your fucking perfect (Tate Langdon)
circumstances (colin zable)
hoagies ( colin zable)
second best (colin zable)
vanishing point (smut) james Patrick March
baby talk (smut)(evan peters)
second best part 2(colin zable)
high by the skatepark (tate Langdon)
second best part 3 smut (colin zable)
through good and bad (evan peters)
baby talk (part 2) evan peters
20 years (james patrick march)
picture perfect date (colin zable)
Don't yell at my son (kai Anderson)
best friends cousin (warren lipka)
The moment I took you in the station (colin zable)
sick days (franken kyle)
kitkats (kit walker)
your going to be the best mom (kai Anderson)
nothings gonna hurt you baby (kai Anderson)
jealous of the officer (colin zabel)
temptations (kit walker)
best friends cousin part 2 smut (warren lipka)
don't let them get to you(tate Langdon)
temptations part 2 smut (kit walker)
one second of happiness (kit walker)
NSFW alphabet tate Langdon
the stain on your neck (jeff pfister)
test the waters (original characters)
one night stand (jeff wald)
Stage fright (evan peters)
Do you love me? (Evan peters) smut
I'd take the brunt of it (Kit walker)
Insecure of the ex (Evan peters smut)
Why do you only call me when you're high? (warren lipka)
You need a break (Evan peters)
Beautiful disaster (austin sommers smut)
The moment i took you in the station part 2 (colin zable) smut
Appreciation (Kai anderson smut)
From the moment i took you in the station part 3
Teaching the first grade(evan perers)
After party (Evan peters smut)
All of you (Peter maximoff) smut
Talk tonight (evan peters) smut
Punishment (kai Anderson smut)
His protégé (jmp smut)
Bloody mary (austin sommers smut)
Summoning (jmp + tate langdon smut)
Next chapter (kit walker smut)
Ghost boy (tate langdon smut)
Broken angel (jmp)

hell on earth (kit walker)

2.3K 22 1
By evan-peters-is-hot

Warning: mentions of the mistreatments in braircliff

Briarcliff the worst place on earth, hell on earth you call it, a insane asylum for criminals, that's the thing you weren't insane nor a criminal.

You were sent here because your stepfather was murdered and you got the blame, you were going through hell for something you never did.

That's were you made friends with kit walker, he was like you, not insane and not a criminal, you and kit confided in each other for support.

And today that was what you needed, you had gotten into a ruckus with one of the nuns it braircliff,  refusing your "treatment", which was pure torture.

They restrained you like an animal, dragging you to have hydrotherapy, you hated it being in a tub of cold water then scolding hot, or shock treatment was another, either way it was torture.

They say it's to 'help you get better' the way you see it was to take their anger out, by using treatments on the patients.

You always went to kit with your troubles and worries he did with you too, but today was the worst you had ever experienced.

The hydrotherapy was worse then it ever was, the scolding hot water burning your skin, the cold was freezing that it nipped your skin.

You were out of the treatment room weak and exhausted, all you wanted to do was go in your room and be left alone.

But they dragged you into the common room, all eyes on you at your horrible state, you wanted to disappear, you sat on a chair at the back corner, hoping to be left alone.

The tears streaming down your face, you couldn't contain them anymore.

"Y/n" a comforting voice spoke snapping you out the thoughts your mind tortured you with.

"Kit" your voice distressed, broken, your eyes, glassy with the tears streamed down your face like a waterfall

Kit instantly engulfed you into his embrace, his chin resting on the top of your head. As you sobbed into his chest "what did they do y/n".

"Hydrotherapy" you mumbled into his now soaked chest, "they fucking made it ten times worse than usual" you sobbed, your weak body giving into him.

All kit could do was hold you, tell you that he's here for you, he knew that you never deserved that no one did.

"Those basterds" he said shaking his head in anger, holding you tighter but not too much to hurt your skin "you don't deserve that y/n" he whispered into your hair.

"You don't deserve to be in here" kit stated, he wished it was him they did that too and not you, he hated seeing your like this, hurt, distraught, in agony.

He learned to deal with the treatment that he got, and he wanted you to do the same, kit always had that hope that one day they will be out of there, free.

You resented this place, the nuns, the doctors, especially Dr. Arthur arden and his psycho experiments, he forced you to do, you had enough of it all.

You kept on sobbing and weeping into kit's chest, the tears uncontrollable, kit was holding you like his life depends on it, whispering thing in your ear like "everything is going to be alright".

"But it's not kit" you said pulling away from him, he wiped away your tears, your eyes red and puffy struggling to stay open.

"It's not all going to be fine we don't know what treatment we're going to get from the mad hatter up there, or from the nuns, and that fucking song 24/7" you cried out.

That song Dominic playing on repeat, driving you insane, on top of everything else, this place scared you, it was a mystery, even with everything you all already know.

"I know y/n but we'll get through it together me and you, we'll get through it I promise you" kit promised a single tear slipping out his eye, he hated seeing you like this.

"How'd you do it kit?" You asked wiping your tears away, the thought always crossed your mind, kit was resilient with this, not all the time, he did have his breakdowns that were completely understandable.

"What d'ya mean?" He asked confused kneeling infront of you, taking your hands in his.

"Be strong through this hell hole that we don't deserve to be in" you answered, kit sighed looking down at his feet, debating on answering your question.

With a deep sigh kit looked into your eyes "the only reason that keeps me going is you, y/n I need to stay strong for you, and I always have hope that one day we'll get out of here together" kit truthfully said.

You looked into his chocolatey orbs, in shock He is your best friend, but you couldn't deny the attraction you have towards kit, "really" you asked.

"Yes y/n everyday with you gives me hope of getting out this place with you be free" he smiled resting his forehead on yours, you couldn't help but smile.

"Oh kit" you smiled, hearing him say that lifted your spirits even if it was for a moment, it did "do you really think we're getting out of here?" You asked lit placing a hand on your cheek.

"Yes we will" he whispered to you, that was all you needed, to have hope, faith of getting out here and be with kit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 183 15
A collection of all the fic I've written on my Tumblr. Most of them are smuts. If you want to read more, mt Tumblr is: botnasty Minors do not interra...
616K 9.8K 143
This story will contain: fluff, smut, angst, just request! I only own "y/n" I do not own Tom or any other characters.. enjoy <3 promise it gets bette...
95.3K 2.3K 32
Natasha Romanoff OneShots. Smut, Fluff, Angst, other. ScarJo included. Reader Insert. FXF. Requests open. I will do any pronouns if u request.