𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 (𝘏𝘪𝘢𝘵...

By berry_133

One day, Riddle's father finally had enough of his wife's strictness and harshness, he and his wife got into... More

Mysterious Encounter
Mirana Moreal
~Welcome to the Villains' World~
~Welcome to the Villain's world~
~Welcome to the Villain's World~
🥀The Rose-Red Tyrant🥀
🦁The Usurper From The Wilds🦁
🦁Usurpur From The wilds🦁
Quick Announcement!!

Another Announcement :')

695 23 1
By berry_133

Hello everyone, I just wanted to make another quick announcement.

First of all, I apologize for no chapter updates on this book. I really want to finish this story but everytime I try to write/start a chapter, my mind goes blank.

Lately, I find it difficult to do anything I used to like and enjoy doing before (ex: hobbies like writing, drawing, etc.)

I'm also struggling with finding the motivation to write along with also dealing with personal matters. Our classes also resume next week so I'll be busier.

To be honest, I wanted to finish atleast 4-5 chapters during our winter break but I just continued procrastinating. I'm a very lazy person irl so doing anything productive like writing or anything that requires my brain to think makes me bored easily.

I also wanted to write a christmas special but I never even got it started. I did start a christmas art of Mirana but I got lazy and stopped midway through coloring it. I don't know if I'll still post it but maybe I will.

I don't know when I'll update this book but I hope to do it soon. Once again I am sorry for the very very very long break I'm taking. I tried forcing myself to write many times but I just couldn't do it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 50K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
342K 20.1K 74
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
116K 6.3K 39
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
355K 17.3K 78
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...