make you feel my love || hyun...

Galing kay hwanged_

"I'll be in your bed at 2 am if you say no" Hyunjin blurts out. This is inspired by so many different plots... Higit pa

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
X
XI
(bonus ;)

IX

914 41 10
Galing kay hwanged_

I'm on the kitchen counter now, my hands are still around him, his are still around me. Yes, we are still making out.

We came in the kitchen to eat,

and boom

we are making out.

Both of us were so close, I felt hyunjin's stomach growl. I pull out. He looks at me, his eyebrows furrowed. "You're hungry" I say. He nods and backs off. I hop off the counter. I open some cabinets to look for something to cook. I had instant pasta. I grab it and shut the cabinet close.

"Isn't it weird" He shoves his hands in his pockets "I'm always hungry" He finishes. I smile and shake my head. "It isn't weird. I love cooking for you"

I say as I grab a pot and boil some water in it. Hyunjin takes a stool and sits on the other side of the kitchen. He rests his chin in his palm and looks at me cook.

I put the pasta in the boiling water and cover it with a lid. I take rest of the ingredients in the other pot and mix them all together. Once the pasta was about 80% boiled, I strain it and put it in the pot with the other ingredients. I stir it and cover it with a lid.

Hyunjin is still looking at me. The same way I was looking at him when he was cooking. I love that we feel the same way for each other. Does he also get butterflies when he kisses me? Does he melt when I'm around?

We stare at each other for more than two minutes. I glance at the pasta. It's probably cooked so I turn off the stove and give it a stir before serving it in a plate. I wasn't hungry so I just served for one. I slide the plate in front of hyunjin.

He grabs a fork from the stand next to him and looks at me. "May I?" He asks. I might... I was blushing. I could feel my face heat up. I nod, smiling. He smiles back and takes a bite. His eyes widen. My heart races. He looks at me. My heart floats. He takes another bite "this is delicious" He says with a mouthful.

I smile, knowing it's just instant pasta, he still loves it like I've made everything. I take a stool and sit in front of him, on the side I was cooking. I look at him eat. Precious.

He takes some pasta on his fork and brings it closer to my mouth. I smile and shake my head. Well... I was smiling all the time, tho. He rolls his eyes. "I'm not asking" He doesn't take the fork away. I chuckle and open my mouth to let him feed me. The pasta was really good, but he made it seem like it's a heaven made pasta. I tell him to continue eating because I wasn't hungry.

. . .

It was already dark outside. I adjust myself in the bunch of clothes. It makes a sound. I hear hyunjin chuckle outside the closet. He opens it. "That's where you've been" He pats my head. I groan and stand up. "I am bad at hiding" I come out of the closet. He laughs. He pulls me by my shoulder and hugs me. I love random hugs.

I back off and look at him. I remember something. "Oh do you wanna drink the orange juice I bought that day?" I jump. "What day?" He asks. "The day i saw you in the alley across the supermarket." I specify myself. "Oh I remember." He nods as he says.

That's a good chance for me to get to know what he thought of me that day. "What did you think of when you saw me?" I ask.

Hyunjin smiles and keeps his hand on my shoulder. "You were bright. Really bright. Shining. Your eyes we're shining, your freckles were sparkling, your hair was bouncing. That wasn't really my first time seeing you. I noticed you a week before that. But then when I saw you for the first time. My heart jumped. It spun, screamed, danced, it just loved you already. I wanted to touch that tiny nose and stroke that smoother-than-butter hair. I tried to come closer to you.

I think you kind of noticed it. But when when I was near you, God, Felix you smelled incredibly attractive. You still do. I thought I might have sniffed a bit to loud but I didn't give a shit that time. I just knew I wanted you. I needed you. Then you noticed me and turned around. And my heart jumped and passed away. Those eyes, they're hypnotic. The next thing you did was runaway. So did my cat. It didn't run away from me. It ran to you.

I assume you didn't let it in your house, but it's fine. But that's how I got your address. I came to know you work at a boutique. My stupid, mad over you cat followed you. It's dramatic if you don't give it attention, but yeah sorry for that day it made you worry. While you were out, looking for my cat, I read your name on one of your business cards.

Felix. That's all I know. My heart was spinning and pumping really fast against my chest. Felix is all I want. Felix is mine. He needs to know. I looked at you through the small factory window. You were back at work. I decided to talk to you. But I was so impatient and silly, I bumped my head on the window while peeping. I ran back to the factory and stood at the window. You came. My heart screamed really loud. I was too stunned to move. Just staring. You looked at me. You were scared. I saw you walk away.

I looked at the card. 'You are gonna be mine' that's all my brain repeated. I stood there, waiting for my cat. I even forgot that it doesn't know where I am, and that I have to spawn it myself. And, just then, one of the best things of my life happened. You came at the factory, looking for me. I stared at you. Handsome, handsome, so handsome. When I heard your voice for the first time, asking me who I was, that was it. I could just die. Because I heard and saw what I had to. But I kept myself together because I also had to make you mine.

Just after that, everytime you were around me, I was around you, I didn't feel like I was in the same world as anyone else. It's just you. Felix. Felix and me. No one else. Your warm hands, smooth hair. I felt them. I float when you are around. All my thoughts fly away. When I kissed you and you wanted to kiss me again. The. Best. Moment. I could spend my whole life figuring out how to be normal when I'm with you."

I'm frozen. I'm even more frozen than any kind of ice. I just want him to continue speaking. So much. He loves so many things about me. He loves everything about me. Every little thing. He's been loving me before I knew him. He's so affectionate. I want him to keep speaking in his calm, beautiful voice.

Hyunjin comes closer and keeps one of his palms on my head. He rubs my hair with his thumb. His hand slides down to the back of my head. I take a step closer and rest my head on his chest. My eyes we're closed. I feel his hands wrap around my waist. I hold his shoulders and pull away. I look at him. He has a calm smile on his lips. I pull him closer for a kiss.

It isn't one of the sloppy and loud kisses. It's just a simple kiss. But it feels like a cup of hot coffee after overworking. It's like the warm winter bed when you are tired. It's more than anything that makes me feel better.

Hot bath? No. Hyunjin's kiss.

Night rain? No. Hyunjin's kiss.

Sleep? No. Hyunjin's kiss.

He pulls back, not much. He's still really close to me. He's breathing against my lips. He comes closer and pecks my bottom lip, and then fully backs off. I want to grab him again and kiss him again. Alot. Until my lips hurt.

"Orange juice" He says as he walks past me. I nod in realisation and walk to the refrigerator before him. I open the door and pull out the juice container. I lift it up to check if it leaked, because it was a paper container. It didn't leak so I keep it on the counter in front of me. I close the refrigerator and look for something we could drink through.

I open a glass cabinet. All I had was wine glasses and some plastic cups with cartoons on them. I turn back at hyunjin. He's chuckling. I might've been embarrassed. I look at those cups. "I don't know why I have these" I shrug and go for the wine glasses.

"Felix," Hyunjin calls me out. He's still giggling. "I prefer the cups" He finishes with his sentence and the giggling. I look at him and the cups. We both laugh. I keep the wine glasses back and grab the cups. I rinse them with water and bring them to the counter. I open the container and pour some juice for both of the cups. I keep the container away and look at hyunjin.

He gives the look that's asking 'may I?' In the most sexist way possible. I smile and nudge to allow him. We both pick out cups up. "Cheers," Hyunjin brings his cup to mine. "Cheers." We clink them together. I chuckle at it and go for a sip. But the cup was so small, that the one sip was all it could contain. We both look at our empty cups and laugh.

"Hold up," He takes the orange juice container and takes a sip from it. He doesn't swallow it, tho.

I think I know what he's gonna do.

He motions for me to come closer. The counter was too wide for me to do so, so I start to walk around it. Hyunjin shakes his head rapidly. He motions me to sit on the counter. I shrug. I slide the stuff on it away, and sit on it. Hyunjin motions me to wrap my hands around his neck. I do what he does until I'm seated how he wanted me to.

He pulls me closer until his lips slash on mine. He groans against my lips. I think it means I have to open my mouth, so I do so. He opens his mouth, and all the juice flows down my throat. It tasted so good. Better than the original one. I kept swallowing until his mouth was empty. Some juice had flowed down my cheeks. Once the juice was transferred successfully, he pulls out. "That was messy as fuck" He says as he wipes away the juice on my face. "It was yummy" I lick my lips.

Hyunjin smirks. "Then this is how I'm gonna make you drink the juice everytime." He backs off for me to hop down the counter. "Yes please" I smirk back and hop off.

• • •

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

858K 17.8K 110
Stray Kids (SKZ) BxB ONE-SHOTS Felix-centered! This will be a collection of one-shots with Felix-centered pairings. Themes such as yandere behavior...
230K 10.6K 34
"B-but I don't h-have a way to pay." "You can pay me with your body, babyboy." Changbin is failing at maths and he is DESPERATE for someone to save h...
28.8K 578 30
Requests are opened. I can make a minsung or a Hyunlix versions of a story if people want to.
17.6K 443 17
"It isn't 'like' anymore. I love you Lee Felix. And I promise I will." inspired by - no - kiyoyachi imp points:- *tophyunjin *bottomlix *FLUFF *BXB...