Why Did We Meet?!

By VictoriaMasonga

An Omega, with a bad attitude,who doesn't take shit from anyone and despises alphas like nobody's business, t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 3

2.2K 46 7
By VictoriaMasonga

                             *No one's pov*

The gates to the the young uchiha's residents open up and every servant knows their master has arrived as they go to the entrance of the house.... the driver gets out of the car after parking it and opens the back door for sasuke who's now carrying Naruto in his arms to get out...

Everyone looks shocked seeing their master carrying..... a person in his arms, his own arms, even the butler who's supposed to be expressionless is taken aback by this"Welcome master"they quickly get over their emotions and greet him in unison"call the doctor!"sasuke.... commands while looking at the butler"yes master"they all make way for their master to go inside the house"prepare the guest room""yes master"the headmaid answers and takes five of the maids and head to the guest room

Sasuke places Naruto on the bed and remove the chains around Naruto's wrists and neck"....ugh so haa hot....ngh"Naruto barely says while turning his head back and forth, feeling uncomfortable with the heat radiating from his body and the sweat making him more uncomfortable..... sasuke stares at the uncomfortable omega and the maids look at each other without saying anything to each other but letting their eyes talk.... probably asking who this omega is...

"For a defenseless omega you sure got a bad attitude"sasuke says still staring at Naruto

20minutes pass by and the doctor finally shows up"you're late""I'm sorry master,my father was supposed to come but he's sick, I suddenly got your call when I was at the Uchiha resident, I'm truly sorry-""enough, come treat him"the doctor widens his purple eyes"you're....not the one sick""no.... wait you're an omega right winter?"the white haired doctor halts after hearing such a question from the uchiha"..... Yes I am""good maybe you can help this one out"winter stares at his Young master,is he worried about someone else other than himself?, for all the years he served the uchihas as their family doctor, he has never seen Sasuke behave like this....

Sasuke leads winter to the room were Naruto is placed and they both go inside"check what's wrong with him, he's been like this since we arrived"sasuke says while folding his arms together"I'll take a look at him"winter starts to do his doctor stuff and after a while he comes to a conclusion.

"So?"".... he's in heat""what? That's impossible,why can't I smell his pheromones?""it seems he always suppress his pheromones when he's in heat, his desires haven't received an Alphas touch for a very long time, and some alpha pheromones must have triggered his heat"".....is this even possible, can someone really suppress their pheromones in this condition""so it seems"

"Sigh ok inject him some liquid inhibitors"sasuke says while pressing the bridge of his nose, winter turns to sasuke with a confused look"you're not going to....""what?!""nothing, I'll give him the inhibitor"

After a while, the inhibitor starts to take effects and Naruto starts to calm down"you can leave now winter""oh yeah I-""ugh so much light"the two men both turn towards the voice of the omega"....wow so beautiful"naruto says while looking at winter, who would blame him, the omega doctor has a sight to die for, his looks perfectly match his name, his white long hair like snow, his purple eyes which match so well with his looks,his body which any Alpha seek to have,it would be crazy not to acknowledge his looks, but of course one alpha is crazy enough to not acknowledge him......

"Oh unmh thank you, my name is winter the Uchiha family doctor, you need to rest""what happened to me"Naruto asks while getting into a sitting position"you were in heat, so I injected you with some suppressors cause you were unconscious,but I'll leave some supprements , you should take them daily ok""ummh I'm sorry I don't have money for  this,I already have them at home so I don't need to buy another"

"Aaah but-""I'm the one paying, so don't worry about the money, doctor please leave""ah but... r-right"winter packs his stuff and stands up"I'll take my leave,young master""wait"sasuke grabs winter's arm and brings him closer to himself"don't even think of telling my family about this, got it?""right""good, the butler will lead you outside"sasuke puts his hand on winter's back, around the waist area and leads him outside the room....he comes back and closes the door

".... your boyfriend is beautiful"Naruto says while pulling the sheets to cover himself more"what?""winter, you know how to make good choices"".....and who said that he's my boyfriend?"Sasuke asks while sitting down on the chair beside the blonde's bed and crossing his legs together"well ummh the gestures...no?, he's not your boyfriend?"he shows his cold expression while staring straight at Naruto"no, he's not"".... oh, when are you planning to let me go?"Naruto asks as if it's the most obvious thing to do,this leads to Sasuke releasing a smirk not believing what the blonde has just asked

"Do you really think that I'm gonna let you go?""well if you think that I'm gonna become your sex slave then you are surely mistaken, and if you wanted to fuck me you could have when I was in heat but you didn't""that's right I'm not interested in fucking you""then let me go""no,why? because I own you now""then what do you want to do to me""who knows, maybe wait for me to get the urge to screw you up"Sasuke says while standing up from his chair and heading to the door"oh and if you think about doing anything useless, you're gonna regret it"with that he leaves the room giving the blonde the chance to get up and scan the room......"I need to get out of here, what should I do, I've never been this late before,kurama must be worried"

He goes closer to the big window which is next to a glass door leading to the balcony,he grabs the knob and twists it, trying to open the door, thankfully it does,he quickly runs to the balcony only to realize that he's on the fourth floor"w-what is this?"Naruto questions himself seeing how big and beautiful the estate is,and realizing that it's impossible for him to even think about running away"is this what they call a mansion"Naruto collapses on his knees, feeling all traces of hope slipping from him"what should I do, what should I do to get out of here......

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Early in the morning around 7:05 the young Uchiha gets up early than he usually does,after washing up he gets dressed up,he calls up for his servant, the knock on the door makes him give permission for them to get inside the room"morning master"a brunette neatly dressed into a maid outfit says while bowing her head towards Sasuke who's busy fixing the wrist of his shirt"assign a maid to look after our....guest, and make sure he doesn't get too excited up to the point of running away"Sasuke says in his cold voice without even looking at the maid"yes master..... and breakfast is-""I won't be eating,you can take it back""yes master""you can go""please excuse me master"the young lady leaves Sasuke to finish his unfinished business....

After some minutes he gets ready for the office and leaves. An hour pass by, clearly indicating that it's 9:15 but Naruto is still sleeping"Hy wake up!!"a woman's voice is heard after opening the door of the room which Naruto is occupying with full force"I said wake up, don't get too comfortable here, the young master brings different guys like you everytime he wants to be pleased so don't get cocky with me "the lady says while grabbing Naruto's blanket and pulling it away from him....

"What the fuck?!!"Naruto shouts,feeling the chilliness running through his body,he opens his eyes and he gets up checking his surrounding only to see three women in a maid outfit looking at him mockingly"what the hell do you think you're doing?"Naruto questions annoyed "ha are you deaf,I've been telling you to wake up but you wouldn't listen"the black haired woman with the bad attitude says"does telling involve slamming someone's door open and taking there blanket away,have your parents never taught you about proper etiquette?"Naruto asks with his arms folded together and with a glare"how dare you?!, don't get cocky because master brought you here, you're just a lowborn,you do not deserve to be in the same bed with master!!"the maid says, furiously.....

"What the hell is this, some soap opera? But it's definitely mothers who do this,ugh I'm so tired""what are you mumbling about?""ugh so are you telling me that you're supposed to be the one on your masters bed?"he asks with a raised brow"w-what""that bastard isn't a baby,he can make any decision he likes,so who are you to say anything to me?""you! How dare you-""milda what are you doing here"a soft voice grabs the attention of everyone and they all turn towards the entrance"Natalia""I don't think master gave you the permission to come in here, don't you have other tasks to do"milda glares at Natalia's expressionless face,she clicks are tongue and starts to go towards the entrance"let's go"milda orders two of her friends and they leave....

"Sigh I'm getting old for this"Natalia says while pressing the bridge of her nose"I thought you two were gonna fight"another young lady says while fixing her brunette hair"ummh sorry for that,you got involved in the matters of the house ""those matters were clearly involving me "Naruto says still annoyed with the last scene"I'm really sorry, I'm the headmaid Natalia""what?! That bitch was acting like that and she's not the headmaid""ugh she's always like that""Lola, keep quiet""sorry"the other girl says"that bi-lady is the second in command sir""ugh that bastard doesn't have a good eye, and please call me Naruto""master told me to assign a maid to assistant you, this is Lola she'll be filling all of your demands""nice to meet you""ok then.... how can I leave here?""errr""that one not included "Natalia says while leaving the cloths she brought on the chair.....

"You do not expect me to just sit here and do nothing?!""if you try to run I'm afraid that you'll only be wasting your time, this compound is highly guarded so please try to cooperate""he brought me here by force!!""master is not a bad person when you get to know him""haaaa.... that's some loyalty""will prepare a bath for you and your breakfast sir"Natalia says while going towards the bathroom"I said you can call me naru-she's gone"he turns to Lola who's feeling awkward at the moment because she clearly understands what Naruto's eyes are saying"don't look at me I won't be able to help you""haaaaaa"

After washing up, Naruto is dressed in the most expensive outfit he never thought he would wear ever in his hustling life,he saw the cloths he's wearing on tv,the price itself was laughable,to think someone just bought them so that he would use them,he will definitely steal this cloths when he escapes and make some bucks out of them.... and not to mention the food,so fancy that he doesn't even know how to pronounce the name of the food he's served, he's like a real life prince..... except imprisoned,by some rich alpha

"Hy Lola""yes si-naruto""if you were in my situation how would you run away?""I could never be in your situation""just think about it!""it's hard to think when I don't know how grave the things I committed are that led me to this""you're one curious maid aren't ya"Naruto says amused"I'm trying to think of the situation sir""haaa well I stole something which led me to be given to that bastard""ooh I se-"" are you enjoying your food ""oh Natalia,yes it's really good""I'm glad""oh and can I please use the phone"".........""please I have to at least call my family they must be worried about me"".......ok but you'll use a ground phone""ugh....sigh it's ok""ok come with me"

They all head to where the ground phone is placed"will leave for your privacy""ok thanks"Naruto quickly Dails the number he so much wanted to,he tries for the third time then the other line picks up the call"hello?""kurama....""gasp Naruto?!,where are you?why didn't you come back home yesterday,do you know how worried I was? I couldn't sleep,I thought something bad happened to you, what's going on Naruto?!"the red head shouts while bursting into tears he was holding on to through the whole night"is that Naruto, tell that kid to come back home right now or I'm gonna whip his ass""yes grandma"the voice of his grandma is heard from the background, somehow he
Starts to get teary,"there's nothing to be emotional about Naruto"he talks to himself

"Kurama,I'm in a situation were i cant go home right now,I'm not in trouble so don't worry""where are you,I couldn't even report to the police about you because of the 24hr rule""don't worry I'll manage so don't worry about me I'll be keeping in touch with you ok, don't forget to drink your medicine,if you run out...go to my boss at the restaurant he'll help you out okay, just make up a lie of why I didn't show up ok""......ok Naruto""take care"after talking to the only family he has left,he decides  to observe his surroundings, ignoring all the constant stares he's getting from the workers of the house.... hours go by after settling down he gets a surprise visit from an unknown person

He goes to check the living room,after hearing all the noise coming from there"is my baby brother still not here? I really want to see him"Naruto observes the handsome man who's being welcomed by the servants of the house, he awfully looks alot like Sasuke, their eyes both meet,leading for the other releasing a grin"oh hello,you must be the blonde"the man says while going towards Naruto"welcome master"Lola says while bowing her head"who are you"Naruto asks getting defensive

"Yes,I'm itachi, Sasuke's older brother,you must be Naruto,nice to meet you"itachi says, grabbing Naruto's hand and placing a kiss on top........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67K 1.9K 16
Naruto had a MAJOR crush on Sasuke since when they first met as a child, and when Sasuke left the Hidden Leaf Village Naruto's life changed, He somet...
252K 6.7K 42
A Bakudeku Omegaverse/ Quirkless AU Bakugo Katsuki was a 22 year old Alpha living on his own. He had a good life. A great paying job as a fashion des...
91.8K 3K 27
Sasuke Uchiha is a renowned millionaire and the CEO of the leading technology company Uchiha corporations. In a world where only alphas are respected...