DC superhero girls: Symbiotic...

By omegacrow-nexus

(DC superhero girls 2019 x Marvel crossover) A family of five travel to Metropolis for a vacation, meeting ne... More

A new life in Metropolis
Meeting the Bad Girls
Outcast's welcome
Heroes & Villains Meet the Day Walkers pt 1
Heroes & Villains Meet the Day Walkers pt 2
Bump in the Night: Reunion
Love Hurts Badly in the Web
Aaron Blackheart vs Leslie Willis: Gigantic Battle
Bats & Bees of Pure Iron
The Girls found out; A hunter in the midst
A Clown's Parasite Pt 1: Werebeast Unleashed
A Clown's Parasite Pt 2: Unbreakable Bond
Bold & Super/A Violet Passion
A Spark Between Us

OCs Bio

1.6K 13 27
By omegacrow-nexus

1. Name: Aaron Blackheart.

Symbiote Alias: Omen.

Age: 17.

Gender: Male.

Personality: Calm, Kind, Cold hearted towards enemies, intimidating, smart, cunning, mischievous and fierce.

Likes: Relaxing, Blood, Taking a walk at night, hanging out with friends, scaring people, pranks, mixed martial arts, video games, rock music, drawing, chocolate, action & horror movies, taking out bad guys, camping, traveling.

Dislikes: People who badmouth his late father, arrogant and high & mighty people, his family and friends getting messed with in any way, garlic, heroes who protect people only for fame, fortune and to save face, being lied to or deceived, villains, being annoyed.

Powers: Vampire attributes and capabilities, Symbiote capabilities, super strength, speed, agility and durability, shape shifting & size alteration, weapon forming, black webs, dark energy attacks and defense & heightened senses.

Bio: Aaron is tied to his brother Marco on being the second oldest sibling in the family. Like the legendary Blade, his mother Lucille Sr. & siblings, Aaron was born a day walker vampire while also possessing an evolved symbiote from his mother. After his father's death, Aaron has struggled to cope with the pain especially when someone talks bad about him which results in the person being put in the hospital or even the grave but he wouldn't let this keep him from moving on through live. He would use his powers to attack very evil people and not letting them live, seeing them as a plague that needs to be wiped out, when he's not doing that he is either drawing, practicing mixed martial arts, etc. Aaron isn't a cruel person and believes in making friends but sometimes he probably believes it's best to not have any or they'll be in danger when around him.

Love interest: Leslie Willis/Livewire.

******

2. Name: Marco Blackheart.

Symbiote Alias: Bold.

Age: 17.

Gender: Male.

Personality: Brave, Smart, Short tempered sometimes, Rebellious, Caring, Kind, understanding, Vengeful, Strong.

Likes: Traveling, Sports, Camping, Wrestling, Barbeque, Blood, hanging out with friends and family, music, a great challenge, the beach, playing the guitar, taking out dangerous people, helping out the innocent, relaxing, working hard.

Dislikes: Bullies, people who are high, mighty and arrogant, those who badmouth his family or late father, getting tricked, his siblings hurt, being used, girls who don't see him for him, villains, being ridiculed, being annoyed, garlic, heroes who care only about fame & fortune (seeing them as false heroes).

Powers: Vampire attributes and capabilities, Symbiote capabilities, super strength, speed, agility and durability, heightened senses, armor forming, height and size alteration, dark energy attacks and defense.

Bio: Marco is tied with his brother Aaron on being the second oldest in the family. He was born a day walker vampire with an evolved symbiote like his siblings from his mother, Lucille Sr. After the death of his father, Marco and her older sister Lucille Jr. promised to be strong for their mother and look out for the family. He's quite the active person and enjoys the great outdoors, especially on travel while also using his symbiote to take out dangerous people preying on the weak. Marco can be quite a nice guy but piss him off in any way and it's game over.

Love Interest: Kara Danvers/Supergirl.

******

3. Name: Lucille Blackheart Jr.

Symbiote Alias: Eerie.

Age: 18.

Gender: Female.

Personality: Very Gloomy, kind and sweet sometimes, scary, calm, smart, quiet, cold hearted to her enemies, dark, vengeful and very intimidating.

Likes: The night, blood, chocolate, gothic arts & novels, horror movies, the graveyard, taking out dangerous people, cooking & drawing with her mother, Halloween, peace & quiet, hanging out with friends sometimes, bats, hunting, relishing in other's fear, scaring people, acting a scene with her mother, dark magic, haunted places.

Dislikes: People who disrespect her family and late father, being annoyed, her peace & quiet disturbed, garlic, her brothers messed with, her mother in despair and not the good kind, arrogant people, villains, perverts, being deceived & lied to, the day, pretty colors especially pink, showing weakness, false heroes, pretty colorful dresses, being called sweet, those she cares about hurt.

Powers: Vampire attributes and capabilities, Symbiote capabilities, super strength, speed, agility and durability. Heightened senses, tendrils and weapon forming, ghost like abilities, knowledge and usage of dark magic.

Bio: Lucille Jr, named after her mother, is the oldest daughter of the family. Like her brothers, Lucille Jr was born a day walker vampire and possesses an evolved symbiote. After her father's death, Lucille remained strong for the family and not showing weakness, to help her brothers and mother. She's quite a dark artiste in her work like her mother, even thinking of creative ways to hauntingly toy with her enemies before killing them. Despite being a very gloomy person, Lucille can be quite sweet when you get to know her but don't call her sweet, she hates that.

******
4. Name: Nick Blackheart.

Symbiote Alias: Architect.

Age: 15.

Gender: Male.

Personality: Modest, very smart, cold hearted towards his enemies, creative, cunning, kind sometimes, understanding, loyal, caring. 

Likes: Traveling, Getting creative with machines, blood, video games, hanging out with friends, conducting experiments in science and magic, reading, relaxing, spending time with family, martial arts, action, comedy & adventure movies, music, camping.

Dislikes: Bullies, arrogant people, villains, people who mess with his machines, anyone who disrespects his family and late father, people who try to steal his inventions, being deceived and used, selfish people, false heroes, garlic, his experiments failing (while he hates failure in general or in a contest, he uses it to better himself rather than acting like a sore loser), his friends and family hurt in any way.

Powers: Vampire attributes and capabilities, Symbiote capabilities, super strength, speed and agility, heightened senses. Can take and merge with machines to improve them (like Ben 10's upgrade), plasma attacks and barriers.

Bio: Nick is the youngest brother of the family. Like her brothers and sister, Nick was born a day walker vampire and possesses an evolved symbiote. After his father's death, Nick nearly broke down but thanks to his family, he was able to gather the strength to move on with his life. Nick is an indoor and outdoor person, working on his inventions and conducting experiments in science and magic inside while hanging out with either friends or family outside. Using his Symbiote, Nick too hunts down dangerous people while finding the weaknesses first and strategizing a plan for their demise. Nick is the intelligent type but he ain't an emotionless type, he too can be an understanding person.

Love interest: Carol Ferris/Star Sapphire.

******
5. Name: Lucille Blackheart Sr.

Symbiote Alias: Fright.

Age: 36.

Gender: Female.

Personality: Dark, Gloomy, Loyal, Kind, Calm, Very intimidating and frightening, Motherly,  very smart, very mischievous sometimes, mysterious, vengeful, bold.

Likes: Cooking, Acting, Drawing, Gothic Arts, Blood, her husband, her children and their happiness, sweets especially chocolate, music, meat, thriller, horror, traveling, magic shows, silence, meditation, relaxing, the night, bats, exercising sometimes, dark magic, tricks and scares, nightmares, relishing off other's fear, making new friends.

Dislikes: Garlic, The Sun (it doesn't burn or destroy her like an ordinary vampire but it just bothers her), her children harmed in any way, perverts eyeing or trying to grope her, arrogant and self entitled people, pretty colors especially pink, being annoyed, villains, evil vampires, being played with, sour and salty blood, fish, the mysterious individual who plotted and caused her husband's murder.

Powers: Vampire attributes and capabilities, Symbiote capabilities, super strength, speed, agility and durability, shape shifting, size & height alteration, heightened senses, fear & darkness manipulation. Knowledge and usage of dark magic.

Bio: Lucille Blackheart Sr comes from a royal family, her mother a vampire queen who married her father, a human which made her, a day walker vampire that is immune sunlight (like Blade), she, like her family weren't evil nor hostile but enjoyed being left alone. Her family was caught by surprise and slain by a vampire hunter, Lucille, who at age 7, escaped as her family home was burn to the ground. At age 8-16, Lucille took care of herself despite being in an orphanage, going through school, keeping her powers hidden & found a passion for cooking, drawing in the gothic arts and acting. At age 17 in high school, she met a guy named Corey as it was love at first sight, he was quite the guy who loved the thriller age, enjoys adventure, cooking and is an excellent fighter. Soon, they would become a couple during to the end of high school in graduation. At age 19, she told Corey her history of being a vampire after he caught Lucille draining blood from an intruder in his house, Corey was shocked at first but didn't leave her as he truly loved her no matter what she was. At age 22, she & Corey got married and settled for a new home in New York, Corey making a career as a Dojo instructor/chef while Lucille was an actress/writer. One day, Lucille came across a strange slime organism in the woods, it was dying and needed a host to bond with so Lucille obliged it & let the living creature bond with her. She learns of the things race known as Klyntar or symbiotes, the one who bonded with her identified itself as Fright, a symbiote who landed on Earth and was captured and genetically experimented on, becoming an Evolved Symbiote who escaped it's prison and came here. Lucille felt bad for the creature and decided to keep the bond permanent. Over the years, Corey and Lucille had four children in starting a family, even Fright helped out in taking care of them while also assisting Lucille in hunting for blood of those who are a threat to her family. One day, Lucille's husband died in an attack, she kills the one who did it but it was a hired merc by someone who wanted him dead along with her and children. After mourning the loss, Lucille made a vow to protect her children and to find the person responsible for sending the merc to kill them.

******

(Welcome everyone to my third DC superhero girls story with a marvel crossover twist, featuring day walker vampiric OCS with symbiotes in the anti-hero business. They were inspired by day walker vampire hunter Blade and villain/anti-hero Venom.)

(Pairings: Oc x Leslie Willis/Livewire, Oc x Kara Danvers/Supergirl, etc.)

(Warning: Strong language, blood and such, etc.)

(Disclaimer: I do not, DO NOT, own DC superhero girls or Marvel, they all belong to their respective owners. I only own the OCS.)

(I hope you guys enjoy it, I will be working on this, not at the moment yet, but later on in the near future. This is omegacrow-nexus fading to black.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56K 1.2K 61
You are known as Draco, the Half Human Half Dragon. You have had ten lives the day you were born. You became the greatest hero of Metropolis. Until o...
5.1K 63 23
Cadence Brock is a sassy bossbitch with a heart of gold. But she has a big secret...she lives with a symbiote. You could say it's a family thing, it...
1.7K 32 16
When two superhero teams meet by chance... Do they become friends? Or enemies? But when a great evil joins forces with the evils they fight, what wou...
101K 2.3K 34
After a traffic accident, Izuku meets 4 symbiotes that take over his body and save him, but from then on, life just gets weirder and weirder as a who...