š†šˆšŒšŒš„ šŠšˆš’š’

By bangindtn

ā š™„'š™”š™” š™—š™š š™®š™¤š™Ŗš™§ š™§š™žš™™š™šš™§ š™–š™£š™™ š™®š™¤š™Ŗš™§ š™„š™šš™–š™˜š™š š™–š™£š™™ š™¬š™š š™—š™šš™šš™£ š˜æš™¤š™¬š™£ š™›š™¤š™§ š™– š™¢š™žš™£ļæ½... More

š˜Šš˜–š˜—š˜ š˜™š˜š˜Žš˜š˜›
šš˜šš—ššŽ.
šššš‘šš›ššŽššŽ.

šššš šš˜.

138 10 10
By bangindtn

excuse the mistakes , don't proofread.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
⠀⠀࿐ ପଓ˖⋆₊ ☆♡̷̷ Atlanta, Georgia
JANUARY 2022
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

I sat in ms.Berry class watching as the time ticked by all I was thinking about was the start of winter break.

"today we will be doing the reborn baby project" Ms.Berry stated while some kids groaned and I rolled my eyes. The least I could be worried about is caring for a baby while I'm on winter break.

"take that or do this sixty question exam" she said smirking to herself.

"I never even changed a diaper how ima take care of a baby the hell" kace said munching on my bag of goldfish while other kids chimed in agreeing with kace.

"nigga you a whole baby yo self can't even trust yo ass with a baby" kaiden said shaking his head I let out a little laugh and kace put his hand over his heart acting fake hurt.

"really bestfriend this how you gone do me?" he said nodding his head picking up his desk scooting it over in a corner.

"KACE PUT THAT DESK BACK NOW!" Ms.Berry stood up out her seat pointing to where the desk originally was.

"Ms.Berry why you yelling at me like I won't jump out this window right now" he said smacking his teeth connecting his desk back with mines and Kaiden.

"anyways let's announce these partners who's excited?" Ms.Berry said smiling holding a clipboard in her hand.

"wow so she really just gone ignore me ?" kace said shaking his head.

"nigga stop being soft she know you be joking" Kaiden chimed in looking over at kace.

"I'll wait apparently you guys have something much more important to speak about" ms.berry said eyeing us.

"that's real nice of you ms.berry , anyways Kaiden shut the fuck up bitch you was crying cause yo-" kace began saying until ms.berry walked over to us asking him to mean to a desk by himself.

"free me man I didn't do this stuff this not me I'm fighting for my fucking life" kace said looking at me from the corner pouring water down his cheek.

Ms.Berry rolled her eyes and began announcing partners I scrolled on instagram until she got to my name.

"alright , cortez Mitchell and Nyzhai Bailey ... where's cortez- " she began to say as soon as he walked in the door walking straight to his seat.

"as I was saying cortez mitchell and nyzhai bailey please come collect your baby" she said as she slammed the clipboard on her desk I got up out of my seat walking looking back as Cortez was still seated.

"well is you coming ?" I said looking back at him fidgeting with my fingers.

He didn't say nothing Jus nodded his head and walked up to the desk so we can pick out a baby.

"I want this one it look cute" I said looking at the baby In awe.

"nigga they all look the same fuck you on" he said looking down to me shaking his head.

"profanity!" ms.Berry semi- yelled looking at cortez handing us our baby. We walked over to Cortez desk.

"igh how dis baby shit gone work" cortez said rubbing on his temple looking at our baby in digust "bro on you that baby so fuckin ugly" he said laughing

"don't put stuff on my best" kace said joining into the convo with Kaiden not to far behind him.

"nigga this between me and my babymama fuck y'all want" Cortez said getting aggravated

"nigga always angry" Kaiden said sitting on top of Cortez desk poking our baby eye.

I popped his hand away "kaiden stop" i whined rolling my eyes at him handing the baby to Cortez.

he snatched the baby holding her in his arms looking at her "you damn sure don't get no looks from me" he said laughing hard like it was the funniest thing ever.

this was the most I ever seen him interacting.

•••

"and remember this is a partner grade!" ms. Berry said as the dismissal bell rang.

I was walking with the baby in my hand feeling somebody brush agaisnt me I looked back and there stood cortez.

"lemme get yo ten" he said taking my phone out my hand putting it up to my face as it unlocked putting his name in saving it as " cortez 🖤 "

"I don't even like giving people emojis hope you know it's getting changed later on" I said snatching my phone from his hand watching as he shrugged his shoulders "ima call you later and when I call answer" he said licking his lips

I walked out down the hallway leaving out the school seeing my mama car in the line. I rushed to the car cause holding this baby was embarrassing I should've gave it to Cortez. I climbed in the passenger seat putting my bookbag between my legs holding the baby in my lap.

"oh hell nah you ain't finna bring no whining ass baby in my house why your partner ain't take it" my mama said side eyeing me as she pulled out the school.

"cause mama he so rude he was calling the baby ugly I don't trust him with the baby" I said huffing to myself.

"nyzhai I don't give a fuck I'm not finna be coming home to no crying ass baby everyday after I get off work" she replied back to me as we sat at a red light.

"trust I got this i got experience" I said popping my invisible collar looking over at her.

"yeah okay let's hope babysitting all yo daddy kids pay off with this baby" she said as she drove into chickfila drive thru pulling up to the speaking looking over at me whispering " what you want "

"I want a original chicken sandwich, fries, nuggets and mac and cheese" I said looking down at my phone as I seen cortez texted me

Cortez 🖤

Ft ?
                                                              when I get home..
                                                                   Read at 3:45

"will that be all for you ma'am" the worker asked.

"yes that's all" my mother replied in her fake ass voice.

                                             •••

"the baby won't be quiet cortez help" nyzhai pouted into the camera looking stressed.

"shit what you want me to do ?" I said as I was playing my game looking back and forth to the tv and the phone.

"you getting this baby tommorow I don't care I don't care it's too much" she said putting her hair up into a messy bun.

I looked into the camera laughing licking my lips "nah" I replied back I analyzed her lul body she was wearing a black crop top with some black shorts.

"whatever cause trust you will be getting your daughter" she said sticking her tongue out.

"nasty ass tongue but nah what's our baby name" I said signing off my PlayStation getting up out the chair cutting the fan in sitting down on my bed with the phone in my lap.

"her name jream " nyzhai replied grabbing the baby bottle feeding the ugly lil shit.

"oh igh that's wassup" applying my tongue against the wood picking up my lighter

"okay jream say bye to dada cause you do not need to be seeing this" nyzhai said making a yikes face I looked at her and chuckled.

"nah chill tho stay onna phone with me" I looked at her as I sparked the wood.

"I don't even know your favorite color and you want me to stay on the phone with you ?" she said laughing

"it's red now chillout" I staled face her.

"oh that's basic mines blue" she said putting me on pause.

"man get me off paused fuck you doing" I said getting irritated.

"I'm posting on Instagram holdon" she replied back.

"what's yo shit lemme follow yo ass"

"prettygirl dot ny" she said taking me off pause.

I clicked on the Instagram icon searching her name up looking at her story.

prettygirl.ny 10secs ago

she looked fine as fuck I liked the story putting my phone down on the dresser laying down in my bed looking up at the ceiling.

"nite nyzhai"

"goodnight cortez" she replied back with her phone beside her.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

y'all Idk how to write like no nigga.. better yet find boy claims so that's his faceclaim jus until I can get help finding more teen boys!

( ik winterbreak a lul late in this book, don't even ask questions this my book alright )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 349 16
ššƒšš‘ššŽšš¢ ššœššŠšš¢ šš’šš'ššœ ššššŠššŸšš˜šš›šš’šššš’ššœšš– , šš—ššŠšš‘ šššš‘ššŽššœššŽ šššš‘ššŽ šš˜šš—ššŽššœ šš’ šš•šš˜ššŸššŽ šššš‘ššŽ šš–šš˜ššœšš .. źØ„
18.9K 1.2K 14
Ų§Ł„ŁƒŲ§ŲŖŲØŁ‡ : Ų±Ł†ŲÆ Ų§Ł„Ų³ŲØŁŠŲ¹ŁŠāœšŸ¼ Ų±ŁˆŲ§ŁŠŲŖŁŠ Ų§Ł„Ų§ŁˆŁ„Ł‰ Ų£ŲŖŁ…Ł†Ł‰ ŲŖŲ¹Ų¬ŲØŁƒŁ… ŁˆŲ§Ų³ŲŖŁ…ŲŖŲ¹Łˆ...
984K 22.3K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...