ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ | ɪɪ 🌸

By ChanelPradaGirl

ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇQᴜᴇʟ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ. ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ!! More

🖼ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ #16🖼
🖼ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ #17🖼
🧴ᴘᴇʀꜰᴜᴍᴇ ᴀᴅ🧴
🦇ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴛ🦇
👩‍💻ᴀ ʙʟᴏɢɢᴇʀ'ꜱ ᴅᴇɴꜱᴇ ᴍɪɴᴅ👩‍💻
ᴀ/ɴ
ᴀ/ɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴛʀᴇᴇ #2
🍔ᴍᴄᴅᴏɴᴀʟᴅ'ꜱ🍔
🦃ᴛʜᴀɴᴋꜱɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ🦃
⚖ᴄᴏᴜʀᴛʀᴏᴏᴍ⚖
👱🏻‍♀️Starbucks Karen👱🏻‍♀️
👚ʙᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛꜱ👚
💁🏽‍♀️ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴋ-ᴍᴇ ɢɪʀʟ💁🏽‍♀️
😈ꜱʜᴇ-ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ'ꜱ ᴘᴀᴡɴ😈
💔ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ💔
🥿ɴᴇᴡ ʟᴏᴏᴋ🥿
😳ᴇᴍʙᴀʀʀᴀꜱꜱɪɴɢ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ😳
🎡ꜱᴀɴᴛᴀ ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ🎡
☝️ʀᴇᴘʀɪᴍᴀɴᴅ☝️
🥂ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ🥂
📶ᴀʟʏᴀ'ꜱ ɴᴇᴡ ʙʟᴏɢ📶
👜ᴊᴀᴄQᴜᴇᴍᴜꜱ👜
🐍ᴛᴏxɪᴄ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱʜɪᴘ🐍
🤬ɪɴꜰᴜʀɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ🤬
👊ᴘᴀʏʙᴀᴄᴋ👊
🩸ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ🩸
🤳ᴘʀᴏᴏꜰ🤳
📝ᴘʟᴀɴ📝
📃ʟᴀᴡꜱᴜɪᴛ📃
😬ᴄᴏɴꜱᴇQᴜᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ😬
🕊ᴀɴɢᴇʟ x ᴄᴏᴛᴛᴀɢᴇᴄᴏʀᴇ🍄
😘ᴅᴀᴛᴇ😘
🎹ᴘɪᴀɴᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ🎹
🥰ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄ ꜱᴇᴛᴜᴘ🥰
ᴀ/ɴ
✈ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ ᴊᴇᴛ✈
🚪ᴜᴘɢʀᴀᴅᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴏᴍ🚪
🤱🏽ᴊᴏᴄᴇʟʏɴ'ꜱ ᴍᴏᴍ🤱🏽
⚜ʀᴏʏᴀʟ ʟɪɴᴇᴀɢᴇ⚜
☕ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ☕
ᴀ/ɴ

🏯ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ ᴛʀɪᴘ🏯

469 20 81
By ChanelPradaGirl

Scene: Outside Paris Aiport.

"Now class, I want you all to be on your best behavior when we arrive in Japan." Mr. Damocles told Miss Bustier's class. "Sure, you'll be excited, but please don't run up to random strangers and ask them for photos. Though, we are staying in Japan for a week, so make most of it please."

"Mr. Damocles, you're too soft on them," Ms. Mendeleiev says to the principal before turning to glare at the teens. "Now listen up, since I'm supervising you, you all will do as I say, and if any of you start acting up, we'll cut this field trip short, do you all understand?"

The students groaned, but reluctantly agreed with her words.

"I wish Miss Bustier could've come with us." Giselle whispers to Kalianna.

"Yeah, too bad she had an appointment today to see if her baby's doing fine." Kalianna whispers back.

"What're you two whispering about?" Lila asked them, turning to them.

"It'd better not be horrible stuff about Lila." Alya glares at the iconic duo, standing on the opposite side of Lila.

"Mind your own d@mn business, both of you." Giselle retorts.

Marinette looked around, looking for Adrien, but she didn't see him. "Ms. Mendeleiev, where's Adrien? Did his father not allow him to come on this trip?"

"Actually, his father-" Ms. Mendeleiev began.

"Allowed me to come!" Adrien walked up to his friends with his suitcase and his bodyguard by his side. "But only if my bodyguard came so he could watch over me."

"Adrien, it's not polite to interrupt adults, don't do it again." Ms. Mendeleiev firmly told the Agreste boy.

"Sorry, Ms. Mendeleiev." Adrien sheepishly apologizes.

"Adrien!" Lila runs towards Adrien, wrapping her arms around him, giving him a hug. "I'm so glad you're coming on this trip!" She kisses his cheek, and he holds back a gag of disgust.

Kalianna glares at Lila for invading Adrien's personal space. She just didn't know when to quit.

Just then Chloé rushes up to Lila and Adrien. "Out of the way!" She pushes Lila aside, making her stumble. "Adrikins!" She hugs Adrien tightly. "I'm so happy you're coming with us!"

"Uh, yeah," Adrien gently pushes Chloé off him, suprising her.

The Bourgeois girl watches as her childhood friend approaches Kalianna with a smile.

"Hey, Kalianna." He greeted her.

"Hi, Adrien." The noirette greeted back, giving him a hug. "Glad you're coming to Japan."

"Yeah, me too." Adrien says, not pulling away.

Both Chloé and Lila lowly growled at the interaction between the duo as Giselle slid over to them with a smirk.

"Jealous~?" The rainbownette taunted the both of them.

The girls gave her dirty looks as she snickered and walked away.

"Alright class, let's go in." Mr. Damocles instructed, going to enter the airport while Ms. Mendeleiev and the class follows after him.

🏯🏯🏯🏯

Scene: Inside Airport. Boarding Area.

Everyone had to go through security and get their tickets, then they also had to wait in the boarding area until they got called to get on their flight to Japan.

Giselle and Marinette sit next to each other, both of them talking to Hiro and Ace on their respective phones through Facetime.

"So what's your hometown like?" Giselle asks Hiro.

"Oh, it's amazing, absolutely beautiful, you're gonna love it." Hiro assures.

"I've never been to Japan before but I've heard it's a very colorful City, kinda like Paris." Ace says to Marinette on her phone.

"That's great, I wish you could've come with me though." Marinette pouts slightly.

"It's okay, just make sure to take pictures for me." Ace gives her a dashing smile.

The bluenette blushes at this.

Meanwhile, Kalianna and Adrien are sitting next to one another, their heads rested on top of each other's with closed eyes. The latter is sharing one of his earbuds with the former while he kept the other one as they listened to music.

Chloé and Lila watched them, seething with anger and jealousy.

Chloé, fed up of seeing her arch-rival and childhood friend together, made a sound of frustration and stood up. "That's it!!" She began to stomp over to them.

"Wait, Chloé, no!" Sabrina called.

"Ms. Bourgeois!" Ms. Mendeleiev yells, sitting beside Mr. Damocles.

Chloé turns to glare at her. "What?!"

"How dare you talk to me that way young lady? You'd better park yourself right back in your seat next to Ms. Raincomprix or else I'll call your father and send you straight back home!" Ms. Mendeleiev threatened.

Chloé growls and clenches her hands, she turns to Kalianna and Adrien, who are still unbothered and listening to music. "Augh!" She stomps her foot in irritation and reluctantly sat back down next to Sabrina.

"Chloé, are you-?" The ginger started to ask.

"Zip it!" Chloé demands.

And just like that, Sabrina kept her mouth shut.

"First-class passengers will be boarding now." The intercom reported just then.

"Ha! Finally," Chloé stands up with a smug look, grabbing her Chanel suitcase. "I get to leave all you losers-" She saw Giselle standing up along with Adrien and Kalianna. "WHAT?! You can't be freaking serious!!!"

"Ms. Bourgeois, quiet down, this is an airport, not a circus." Ms. Mendeleiev snaps.

"We'll head to first-class now Mr. Damocles," Adrien told the principal.

"Of course, stick together please." Mr. Damocles orders.

"We will." Giselle nods.

"Oh shut up!" Chloé rolls her eyes, walking over to Adrien, Kalianna, and Giselle. "How did YOU two even afford first-class anyway?" She points at Kalianna and Giselle.

"It's very simple Chloé. I'm a supermodel." Kalianna says.

"And I'm a TikToker and a singer." Giselle adds on.

"We're both rich!" Kalianna says.

"And we paid for our own tickets with OUR own money. Get it now?" Giselle asked Chloé in a cheeky manner.

Chloé scoffs and stomps off.

Giselle shakes her head and follows after her as she's going in the direction she needs to go in.

"Come on Adrien," Kalianna grabs Adrien's hand, pulling him along to go after Chloé and Giselle.

However, a certain scarlet brunette couldn't let this happen. She rushed over and grabbed Adrien's other arm, stopping him from going with Kalianna. "Adrien!"

Adrien sighs and he turns to look at the Rossi girl. "What is it Lila?"

"You're going to first-class with Kalianna?" Lila asked, eyeing the noirette disapprovingly.

She just gave her a nasty look.

"Obviously Lila, Chloé and Giselle are going too." Adrien rolls his eyes.

The corner of Lila's mouth twitched and she tried to not let it from into a frown at Adrien's attitude.

"Weeell, could you take me with you?" She asked, biting her lip, trying to look flirty. "I accidentally left my first-class ticket at home and it just wouldn't be fair having to sit in economy when I could be sitting in first-class with you." She pokes his chest.

Adrien recoils from her touch, feeling uncomfortable. He opens his mouth to speak when Kalianna pulled him to her side.

"Really? That's the best you could come up with?" The De-Sinclair girl asked Lila sassily. "How sloppy. Let's go Adrien." She pulled him away.

Lila watches them leave with a displeased scowl.

🏯🏯🏯🏯

Scene: Plane; First-Class.

A male host escorts Giselle, Chloé, Kalianna, and Adrien. "Have a nice flight kids." He gives them a polite smile.

Giselle, Kalianna, and Adrien thanked him while Chloé glared at him.

"Get out, we don't need you anymore." The Bourgeois girl demanded.

The host is taken aback by her hostility, but nevertheless, he exits.

"Ugh, finally," Chloé sits down.

"Do you always have to be so rude all the time?" Giselle glares at her.

Chloé ignores her and fetches a yellow eye mask from her purse, putting it on her eyes. "I'm gonna take a beauty nap, don't disturb me." She then reclines the chair, relaxing.

Giselle sucked her teeth and put her suitcase in an overhead bin before sitting down on a comfortable chair, looking out the window.

Kalianna and Adrien both looked at each other and smile. The latter puts his and Kalianna's suitcase in an overhead bin, making her thank him, and he said it was no problem. The two then sat down together.

"I can't wait to see Tokyo, father went there for fashion week, shame he never showed me any pictures though." Adrien says, looking out the window.

"You can take your own pictures when we get there, not see them off another person's phone." Kalianna said, putting a hand on his shoulder.

Adrien smiles at her before looking out the window again.

🏯🏯🏯🏯

The plane had landed within 11 hours, from day to night. Ms. Mendeleiev and Mr. Damocles led the class off the flying aircraft, then got on an empty Japan shuttle.

Scene: Inside Japan Shuttle.

"To this location please." Mr. Damocles showed the location on a sheet of paper to the shuttle driver.

The man cocked his head, not understanding. "すみません? (Excuse me?)"

Mr. Damocles was taken aback. He looked at the class. "Uh, does anyone know how to speak Japanese?"

"I do!" Kalianna raised her hand.

"Of course you do," Alya said in a snippy manner, sitting between Nino and Lila with crossed arms.

"Shut up Alya, you're lucky she knows Japanese or else we'd probably never get to our hotel." Marinette snaps, sitting between Rose and Juleka.

"Girls, please don't fight, I think it's pretty useful that Kalianna knows Japanese." Lila spoke up, giving Kalianna a fake smile.

The ravenette rolls her eyes, knowing Lila only said that to make herself look good.

"I don't know why you praise her Lila, she's nothing but an ungrateful brat." Nino shakes his head.

"Just be quiet Nino." Ivan snaps.

Kalianna went up to the front of the bus, took the sheet from Mr. Damocles, and showed it to the shuttle driver. "私たちをここに連れて行ってくれませんか?ノーガホテル秋葉原東京へ? (Can you take us here sir? To Nohga Hotel Akihabara Tokyo?)"

"あ、はい. (Oh, yes.)" The driver nodded.

"He said yes," Kalianna informed Mr. Damocles.

"Thank you very much Kalianna, you may return to your seat." The man says.

Chloé smirked and quickly sat next to Adrien. "So, Adrikins-"

"Get out of my seat Chloé." Kalianna demands, standing in front of her.

Chloé glares at her and opened her mouth to retaliate when she noticed Ms. Mendeleiev gazing at her with a frown. She huffed and got up, returning to her seat next to Sabrina.

Kalianna sat next to Adrien and laid her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes.

Lila bit her jaw, watching the duo with jealousy.

🏯🏯🏯🏯

Scene: Nohga Hotel Akihabara Tokyo.

The driver arrived at the hotel and turned to look at everyone. "ここにいた. (We're here.)"

"He said we're here," Adrien said to Mr. Damocles and Ms. Mendeleiev.

Everyone got off the shuttle and it drove away.

"Whoa, this is one big hotel," Alix commented, looking up at the hotel.

"And it looks so expensive," Mylène added.

"Thanks to Kalianna, we will be staying on the presidential floor, which means we'll all have presidential suites!" Mr. Damocles announces.

The class is shocked at this before they cheered.

"What? There's no way I'm staying in a suit that Little Miss Baker paid for!" Chloé stomps her foot, ruining the moment.

"Yeah, hard pass." Nino also spoke up.

"Me too, I don't trust Kalianna one bit." Kim crosses his arms, giving Kalianna a frown.

"Me neither." Sabrina mutters, but loud enough for everyone else to hear.

"Besides, what if she set up traps and cameras in Lila's room to humiliate her?" Alya questioned, putting a hand on Lila's shoulder.

"That's got to be the dumbest thing that came out of your mouth Césaire. How would Kalianna even have time to do that when she was all the way back in Paris?" Giselle probed angrily.

"She could've flown out to Japan secretly or something!" Alya retorted stupidly.

"Ms. Césaire, stop being paranoid, Kalianna did no such thing. And as for the rest of you who said you're not staying in the presidential suits, you have no choice, Kalianna's paying for them, so you will be sharing rooms as there's no assigned rooms. But NO girls with boys and NO boys with girls." Ms. Mendeleiev says firmly.

The ones who didn't want to stay in the rooms Kalianna is paying for groaned in disappointment, Chloé reacting the loudest, but she was quickly shut down by Ms. Mendeleiev.

"Jeez, you'd think they'd be a little more grateful." Kalianna whispers to Adrien, who shook his head.

Shortly after, everyone began to go inside with their bags. Kalianna and Adrien took a picture before they did before the amber-eyed girl posted it on Facebook.

🏯🏯🏯🏯

Scene: Restaurant.

After checking into the hotel, the female receptionist handed everyone their keys and sent them up to the luxury floor.

After picking their rooms, unpacking, and showering, everyone was now in the hotel's restaurant sitting around different tables eating their ordered meals.

Unfortunately, Lila had decided to sit with Adrien, Marinette, Kalianna, and Giselle, and because she decided to sit with them, Alya wanted to sit with her too.

The four teens did their best to ignore the girls, especially Lila because she was trying to make conversation.

"Isn't the food amazing guys?" Lila asked the four.

"So, guys," Marinette addressed Adrien, Giselle, and Kalianna. "You know Ace, the playwright of our school?"

The three nodded.

"He's been teaching me how to speak Chinese, and I'm actually starting to get it." Marinette says.

"Really? That's great Marinette." Adrien praises.

Lila, seeing they were ignoring her, tried to insert herself in the conversation. "That's cool Marinette, but I've actually been learning Chinese since I was little."

"That's amazing Lila." Alya smiles at her.

"Yeah, whatever," Giselle rolls her eyes. "Anyway," She changed the subject. "Did you guys see the Grammy awards on TV yesterday night?"

"Yeah, and OMG Elle! I can't believe you won your first Grammy! I'm so proud of youuu!" Kalianna leans over and gives Giselle a hug, squealing.

"Awww, gurl, you're making me blush." Giselle bats her eyelashes playfully, genuinely blushing.

"I can't believe Glaucous Tears actually reached two hundred million views in under one year! That's so surreal!" Marinette spoke up.

"Trust me, how it happened, it was magic." Giselle came to a conclusion. "It had to have been."

"It was Miraculous Magic~!" Kalianna did jazz hands.

Adrien, Giselle, and Marinette laughed lightly at this.

"Oh, you won a Grammy Giselle, that's nice! Back in Italy, I was given like about ten Grammies, maybe even more. More than you, actually." Lila bragged about her false achievements.

"Oh yeah? Maya's got about twenty-seven Emmy awards and ten Oscars since she's been acting at the age of seven, you're ten Grammies aren't that special." Giselle fired back.

Alya scoffs. "Giselle, stop being so hostile, just because Lila has more Grammies than you doesn't mean you have to put her down to make yourself feel better."

"I'm not the one who's always lying with every breath and pretending to be someone their not." Giselle retaliates.

"S-Shut up Giselle, you don't know anything!" Lila spoke up, acting timid as she was finally defending herself.

"Yeah, that's right Lila," Alya backed her up, putting a hand on the Italian girl's shoulder. "You tell her." She smirks at Giselle.

Marinette rolls her eyes. "Oh wow, someone's finally found their inner voice, how brave."

"Just shut up for once Marinette, and leave Lila alone." Alya defends her best friend.

"Then leave US alone!" Kalianna spoke up, annoyed. "You and this b1tch are always coming over trying to start drama and I'm starting to get tired of it!"

"Well if you're tired of it then stop bullying Lila!" Alya fires back.

"If the tramp doesn't wanna get bullied then tell her to stop bullying me and Kalianna. You think she's so innocent when in reality she's literally one of Satan's demons." Giselle snapped.

Adrien takes a sip of his beverage, staying quiet as the argument went on.

(Sukura41: Adrien just sittin' there listening to the tea. 🍵)

"D-Don't call me a tramp Giselle." Lila spoke up, sounding upset.

"Tramp, tramp, tramp, tramp, tramp~!" Giselle says in a singing manner.

"Stop it!" Lila demands, crocodile tears in her eyes. "You and Kalianna are always so nasty to mean and I never do anything wrong to you guys, so stop calling me hurtful names!" She sniffles.

Alya rubs her shoulder sympathetically and glares at Giselle. "See what you did? You made her cry!"

"I couldn't give a fvck, this hussy is nothing but a liar, a manipulative b1tch, and a boyfriend stealer!" Giselle points at accusing finger at Lila.

"Not to mention a p£rvert, a mol£ster, and an obsessive creep." Kalianna chimed in.

"Shut up Kalianna! You're nothing but a slvt and a spoiled brat, and I bet you slept your way to the top to becoming a supermodel." Alya hissed.

Now that was where Adrien drew the line. He put his drink aside and gave Alya a harsh glare.

"Don't you dare talk about Kalianna like that Alya," He stated coldly.

His voice held so much ice, that it shocked the five girls. They had never heard him sound like that.

"You're nothing but a braindead blogger who hangs off Lila's every word and drinks the poison she gives to you. You're even worse than your traitor boyfriend." Adrien spat.

"H-How could you say that about Nino? Do you and him being past best friends mean nothing to you?" Alya questioned in disbelief.

"Why would it? He betrayed Kalianna, just like you did, all because of one deceitful girl," Adrien frowns at Lila, who was staring at him with wide eyes. He then glares at Alya. "You should be ashamed of yourself Alya, you claim to wanna be a reporter, but can't even tell the truth apart from a lie."

Alya stands up and slams her hands down on the table, catching the attention of her ex friends and several random civilians. "How dare you?! YOU'RE the one who should be ashamed of yourself Agreste," She points at Adrien. "Talking to me that way like I'm dirt under your shoe, you rich people are all the same! Snobby and disgusting!"

"Well if I'm snobby, then you and Lila could both leave. I don't wanna associate myself with... commoners, such as yourself." Adrien sneers.

Giselle snorts while Kalianna and Marinette both covered their mouths, stifling their laughter.

Alya sputters, looking at Adrien with shock. "Y-Y-You... I..."

"Is there a problem over here?" Ms. Mendeleiev asked curtly, approaching.

"No, Ms. Mendeleiev," Lila gives the woman a big fake smile. "Alya and I were just leaving to another table." She then grabs Alya's hand, pulling her away. "Let's go Al."

"Hmph." Ms. Mendeleiev narrows her eyes at the two as they sat at an empty two-seat table before she walked away.

"That was so awesome how you handled them Adrien!" Marinette praised her friend.

"Yeah, Agreste, never knew you had it in you." Giselle says.

Adrien shrugs. "People change."

Kalianna giggles. "Yeah, you definitely have."

The three then continued chatting with each other, feeling more relaxed without two flies buzzing around them.

Word Count: 3,255

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 374 12
𝓚𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓓𝓮-𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓻 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓼𝓱...
77K 2.9K 11
𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐟 /𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐫3𝐯/ 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐡 𝐀 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦�...
92.5K 2.1K 33
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘒𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘋𝘦-𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘳, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘘𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘛𝘪𝘬𝘛𝘰𝘬, 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘴, 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘈𝘥...
12.5K 344 17
ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴀ ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ! ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɪꜱ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇᴅ. ᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ꜱᴀʟᴛɪɴᴇꜱꜱ, ᴜɴᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ...