Forever and Always // Aemond...

By rissarosewrites

Rebekah Mikaelson fell in love. She died. He moved on. But she didnt stay dead and her heart was still stuck... More

1. First Rule of Living
2. Eye for an Eye
3. Old Flames
4. Marry Me
5. Sweet Compulsion
6. In Love
7. Timeless
8. Forever
9. Ravishing
10. Cracked & Crazy
11. Infuriating
12. Whoes Panties are those?
13. Take Me. I'm Yours
14. Dragon in a Bowtie
16. Egg Heist
17. I Wish I Could Kill You Dead
18. All That Matters
19. Laugh at the Girl Who Loved Too Easily
20. My Beautiful, Perfect Wife
21. Bit Of Blood
22. Who Do We Have to Kill?
23. First Bite
24. Agony
25. What's It Like to be In Love?
26. Crave His Touch
27. You Get Like This When Youre Hungry
28. Its Not a Curse. Its a Gift
29. And Say what? Sorry I Died
30. A Little Danger
31. Beware the Beasts Blood
32. Relax, I haven't killed anyone in... Too Long
33. You Won't Find Him
34 Men Start Wars
35. You Narcissistic Backstabbing Wanker!
36. Just a Drop

15. Forget Me

2K 107 13
By rissarosewrites

My tears ricochet // Alicent Hightower out now!!

Aemond woke up curl around Beka. he kissed her shoulder while pulling the furs up higher around her. The fire had went out so Aemond pulled on his pants and headed out to get some more wood.

"Why are you bothering her?" Elijah questioned. 

"Because the last time she was being distant like this she was fucking a prince." Klaus offered. "And we all know how that turned out."

"Yes. Our death and rebirth was definitely Daemons fault." Elijah agreed sarcastically. 

"I mean it wasnt not." Klaus offered as they walked. 

"She might be having a meal for all you know." Elijah offered. 

"She's not." Klaus corrected. "I hear his heartbeat."

"We all need a good bit of fun." Elijah reminded him. "Let her have her fun, she's not a child." 

"He's rather young though." Klaus offered. 

"We dont age, better to find someone younger." Elijah tried again. 

"And silver old man hair." Klaus went on as they got closer. "Bek has a type." 

"Niklaus-"

"And in the house we built too..." Klaus tsked. Aemond spun around, axe gripped in his hand. 

"Like you havent done worse." Elijah murmured. 

"Hello." Aemond said hesitantly. Beka said her family was dead, she wasnt lying, they were. She was too. So Aemond didnt know who these people were. 

"Hello, who might you be?" Klaus questioned. 

"My brother is so rude." Elijah interrupted as Aemond tensed, his rush from last night wearing off and he felt the northern breeze and snowflakes on his bare chest. 

"I am Elijah and this is my brother, Niklaus." Elijah introduced. "We are looking for Rebekah."

"She's..."

"Inside." Klaus agreed. "Now who are you? What are you to Beka?" 

"We are..." Aemond hesitated. What were they? More than friends, was he courting her? Would his parents even allow it? He did fly away with her, damn the consequences. "I love her." Aemond declared.  

"And she you?" Klaus laughed out and Aemond swallowed the lump in his throat. 

"Yes." Aemond agreed. "I'm going to marry her one day." Beka's heart swelled knowing they wouldnt get forever. Elijah smiled back at her as she stepped into the snow but Klaus was in a mood and it turned Beka bitter right away. 

"It's pathetic really, itsnt it, how she continues to hand her heart to any man who shows her a hint of affection!" Klaus declared.

"Klaus!" Beka demanded, Aemond spun around. "Shut up!" 

"What no introduction to your new play mate?" Klaus sniggered. 

"Leave him alone." Beka demanded. 

"You turn him?" Klaus pondered. 

"KLAUS!" Beka sneered. 

"Not yet, still playing I see." Klaus agreed and Beka couldnt breathe. Aemond looked to Beka confused. Turn? Turn what? 

"Come on Beka, introduce your brothers to your new boy toy." Klaus went on. 

"Brothers?" Aemond questioned. "I thought you said they were dead..." 

"They are." Beka agreed through gritted teeth. 

"Honestly Beka im disappointed. And a targaryen, wow, again!" Klaus

"Again?" Aemond rasped looking to Beka confused. 

"If you dont shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth." Beka sneered steeping between them. 

"Beka what is he talking about? Whats going on?" Aemond questioned confused. 

"I will take Niklaus elsewhere." Elijah suggested dragging him away. 

"Some damage control Beka." Klaus agreed. 

"I will kill you!" Beka shouted back at him. 

"Beka whats going on? Who were they? What did they mean brothers? And another Targaryen? I dont understand." Aemond remarked as Beka led him back to the cottage. 

"I swear I would explain everything... never." Beka remarked as she handed him his shirt. "I'm really sorry, I never meant to lie to you." 

"What?" Aemond questioned. 

"I..." Beka whispered unable to look at him. 

"Beka just tell me. I wont be mad." Aemond assured. "I wish my brother was dead sometimes." Aemond offered. 

"You are so sweet." Beka whimpered. 

"Tell me, I dont care what you did before... did you sleep with my brother?" Aemond countered. 

"No. No, not Aegon." Beka assured him. "Try not to freak out." Beka whispered as he sat down beside her. "my brothers and I died." Aemond blinked back at her silently. "My... we died and came back... but maybe I start before that." 

"Before the dying." Aemond confirmed still confused. She wasnt dead, she was right here, right here with him. Alive, unless he was dreaming. 

"I was in love with-'' her voice broke as she spoke. "I was married a long time ago." 

"A long time ago?" Aemond countered. "How old are you?" 

"Older." Beka offered simply. Aemond quirked a brow. "I married Daemon Targaryen." She added. 

"No." Aemond corrected shaking his head. 

"I did. I was his first wife. It was a whirlwind of love... it was... we met when your father was being picked at his grandfathers heir. Saying Viserys would be king when Jaehaerys passed."

"No, that was forever ago..." Aemond corrected. "You couldnt have been born yet." 

"I was... I met Daemon and we spent every moment, waking or sleeping wrapped up together." Beka corrected softly and it hurt to hear even though Aemond knew it couldnt be true but he didnt know why she was lying. "We wed, I died... but I came back..."

"I dont... why are you telling me this?" Aemond questioned. "If you dont want to be with me just say it. You dont have to lie." Aemond remarked. But he didnt know what he would do without her. 

"I'm a vampire." Beka mumbled. 

"Thats fiction." Aemond corrected. "Just tell me the truth." Aemond begged. Beka sucked in a tight breath before she met his gaze. 

Her eyes shifted, pupils growing making her eyes black. Black veins appeared under her eyes and fangs pulled from her gums. Aemond leaned back, worry filled him and Beka bit her lip, when she opened her mouth to speak the fangs were gone and her face was once again perfect. 

"I'm so sorry. I need you to forget though." 

"Forget?" Aemond questioned taking a step back. 

"I'm sorry," Beka whimpered grabbing hold of him. "I need you to forget about me." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371K 18.4K 40
Alicent meets a woman that could save her from the life she never wanted. But will this mystery woman be able to keep up with their ruse or will the...
22.2K 912 18
𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄 | ❝ I feel the pages turning. I see the candle burning down. Before my eyes, before my wild eyes. I feel you holding me. ❞ ─── β‹†β‹…β˜†β‹…β‹† ─...
188K 9K 91
It was no surprise to anyone that Viserys loved his baby sister Avalon. What was a surprise was how much Alicent found she liked Avalons company as...
462K 23.7K 115
Twins, Daemon and Davina Targaryen are trying to figure out their place in the world as their niece is declared the heir to the iron throne. But as...