Perfect Storm: Mikasa x male...

By aviakali

"That raven haired girl... who I just cannot stop dreaming about," -Y/N watched as the Armoured Titan mercile... More

1. That day
2. That Day - Part 2
3. The Cadet Corps
4. The ODM gear
5. Annie Leonhardt
6. Mikasa Ackerman
7. Patrol - Part 1
8. Patrol - Part 2
9. Patrol - Part 3
10. Graduation Ceremony
11. Shocking Blow
12. Panic
13. Reverse Grip
14. A Small Ray of Hope
15. Thank you
16. Regrouping
17. Monster?
18. Valentines Day - Part 1
19. Valentines Day - Part 2
20. Stalker
21. Playing with Fire
22. Secrets
23. Battle of Trost - Part 1
24. Battle of Trost - Part 2
25. Recovery
26. Levi Ackerman
27. Annie's Rehabilitation
28. Choosing Regiments
29. The Scouts
30. Date - Part 1
31. Date - Part 2
32. Horse Training
33. 57th expedition - Part 1
34. 57th expedition - Part 2
35. 57th expedition - Part 3
36. 57th expedition - Part 4
37. 57th expedition - Part 5
38. Mikasa's Birthday
39. Hostage
40. Kenny Ackerman
41. Kuchel
42. Trap
43. Last Breath
44. New Beginning
45. Fighting for Survival
46. Scarlet Red
47. Utgard Castle
48. Assassin
49. Love
50. Interrogation
51. Christa Lenz
52. Tension
53. Reiner Braun
54. Fury
55. Crushing Defeat
56. Bonding
57. Butchery
58. Decisive Blow
59. A Familiar Face
60. Home
61. Scream
62. Memory
63. Comfort
64. Surprise Attack
65. Pain
66. Trust
67. A Haphazard Plan
68. Choices
69. Secret Confession
70. Emergency Bell
71. Gunblade
Bonus: My Love for You...
72. Role Model
73. Escape Route
Bonus: The Characters
74. Map Mayhem
75. Rescue
76. Levi Squad
77. Backstabber
78. Ackerman Instinct
79. Shooting Star
80. Lin
81. Reunion
82. Hot chocolate
83. Kiss me more, please
84. Teenage Crush
Bonus: Truth or Dare
86. Prelude to Catastrophe
87. End of a Dream
88. Hero
89. The Fallen Hero
90. The Headless Horseman
91. Into the Lion's Den
92. Annie's Confession
93. Judgement
94. Triple Threat
95. Amber's Hope
96. Dancing with Death
97. 73°
98. Raven Blood
99. Love and Hate
100. A Night to Remember (18+)
101. To the Beginning of it All
Bonus AU: Halloween 👻🎃
102. Raid Battle - Part 1
103. Raid Battle - Part 2
104. A Bitter End
ONE MORE ANNOUNCEMENT!!

85. Confession and Letter

972 21 15
By aviakali

-5 days later-
-Y/N POV-

Daylight broke through the curtain, as the sun began to reveal itself in the distance.

Mikasa was snug within my arms, as she was still fast asleep. Her body fitted comfortably over my own, as she had her head laying on my chest. A wool blanket was thrown over us, as temperatures dropped low during the night.

It never got old - waking up with Mikasa in my arms. Sometimes she would want to hold me, but most of the time I would be the one on the outside.

I looked out the window from my bed, and thought about what Levi said almost a week ago about the Guillotine Squad.

An entire team of Ackermans... this could get messy very quickly. The more I thought about it, the more worried I became.

Is this all my fault? Is it because I got locked up?

No...

It was the person who framed me. If I ever find out who did this, I won't hesitate to take their life. They are putting Levi's, Petra'a, Christa's, Amber's, Jean's and Mikasa's lives at risk.

I don't care who did it.

I don't care what they've been through.

I'll stop them.

"Y/N... is it morning yet?" I heard a tired voice suddenly call out. I was brought back to reality.

"Good morning. Had a good sleep?"

Mikasa stretched her body out over mine, and let out a deep yawn.

"Yeah... I was nice and warm... we should bring this blanket back and replace it with the one at our secret lake spot,"

"...the one at the lake is better," I replied

"Oh Y/N..." Mikasa giggled. "I know you like stuff with sentimental value, but sometimes you've got to move on from the old stuff. The old one is tattered and ragged. Don't worry, I will keep the blanket somewhere safe so we can remind ourselves of our younger years when we get older,"

The moment Mikasa mentioned 'older', I started thinking off all the previous times she mentioned our future. She told me that she was serious to start a family a few days ago.

"You alright Y/N?"

"I'm just thinking..."

"About?"

"...our future,"

A moment of silence broke out, between us.

"Can I hold you for a little bit?" Mikasa asked.

"Oh- uhm. Sure,"

"Can you face the other way? I want to hold you from behind,"

"Of course... but why?"

She took a deep breath, then began fidgeting her legs.

"W-what I'm going to say is embarrassing... and I don't want you to see me blushing bright red..."

"You're cute when you blush though," I teased.

"Shut up," she chuckled, playfully slapping me.

I rolled over, so I was facing the direction of the window. She placed her arm around me, and snuggled close to my back.

"This... this is nice," she said, as she tucked herself behind me.

"Comfortable?"

"Very,"

"Take your time. I don't want to rush you, we have all morning after all,"

"Ok..." Mikasa took a deep breath. "We've talked about our future quite a few times... and that night when we were making out... do you remember what I asked you that night?"

I thought back to that night.

-flashback-

"...do you... do you want to have sex with me...?"

-end of flashback-

"Yeah... I remember what you said..." I told her.

"Well... I was well... I was so in the moment I didn't think I was thinking straight at the time. The words just came out of my mouth..."

It sounded like she's apologising for what she said. As long as Mikasa was happy, I was happy.

"It's alright Mikasa, I understand..."

"B-But that's not the thing I wanted to tell you about right now..."

"Hm?"

She gently pressed her forehead into my back.

"I... I had a think about what I said afterwards... when I was more in control. And uhm- well... I realised that deep down I truly meant what I said Y/N. I wanted to do it- right then and there. I didn't know what you would think so I instinctively just thought that I wasn't thinking straight..."

"..."

I didn't know what to say. It was just shocking realising how quickly my life could have changed a few days ago.

"Just know that I trust you fully. I have no doubt about it. You trust me... right?"

"You already know the answer to that,"

"I'm glad we are so open with each other. Can I ask you a question? I know I've been asking you a lot of questions, but there's one important one..."

"You can ask me anything, and I'll answer truthfully,"

"Well... on that night, if I didn't freak out and realised I meant what I said..."

"..."

"W-would you have..."

"..."

"Would you have... done it with me? Would we have had- sorry I don't know the polite way of putting this-"

"Yes," I immediately replied.

I didn't need to think it through.

"...Thank you Y/N..." she said, as she held my hand. "Although that means I guess we got lucky I panicked that night and we didn't do it... with the government sending hunting parties after us, it would just complicate things even more,"

I think this is the most Mikasa has ever opened up to me.

"Mhm..."

"Thank you for always listening to me,"

-20 minutes later-

For a while, we decided to just hold each other.

No talking, no thinking, just the touch of one another.

"Do you wanna make breakfast for the others this time? Kioka has been doing it for the past few days..." Mikasa suddenly asked.

"Good idea. Let's do it,"

Hopping out of bed, I went straight into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw my white hair was in a mess. I tried ruffling it around to sort it out, but I just made it worse.

"Need some help?" Mikasa chuckled, as she watched me from outside the bathroom.

"...it's alright," I sighed, as I kept trying to neaten my hair but came to no success.

"Here, let me try,"

Mikasa came into the bathroom, and started running her fingers through my hair. Then, she took her other hand and began brushing it in all sorts of directions.

"There we go,"

Somehow, she managed to make me look more presentable.

"You would make a good Mom," I told her.

She went a little red at the statement I made.

"Thanks..." she smiled. "Y/N can you help me clip my bra on?"

"Sure thing,"

Mikasa took of her shirt in the mirror, revealing her breasts. We were comfortable enough to do this sort of thing, but it still made me nervous.

"Here," she said, handing me the bra.

I pulled the straps around her to her back, and tried clipping it on.

"It's gotten a lot tighter..." I told her, as I was struggling to get the clips to connect.

"W-What do you mean..?"

"Last time we did this, it clipped on right away... but this time it's..."

"I-"

"Nearly got it... just a liiiiiitle more..."

"..."

"Done!"

It finally clipped on. Mikasa turned around as her face was flushed crimson.

"...Y/N..." she started pinching my cheeks, and pouted.

"Ow-"

She placed her head in my chest and started laughing.

"Sometimes I wonder if you are really oblivious or acting stupid on purpose,"

"Uh-"

"Love you either way!"

She gave me a peck on the lips then slipped one of her shirts on.

"I'm going to start making breakfast. You coming?"

"Yeah, I am just going to change..."

"Okay, be quick!" She said, as she left the room.

This life felt nice. Just living and having fun. I felt like I was in a normal family, growing up within the Stohess district. It was comforting.

I walked over to my luggage and opened it. I expected to see my shirt, but instead I was met with a letter.

"What's a letter doing in my luggage?"

I picked up the letter and examined it. It was old, crumpled, and was sealed.

Did Mikasa leave this? No... she was with me the whole night. I would have seen her if she did. It wasn't here last night because I took stuff out from my luggage.

"Well... I guess I should open it,"

It was pretty crumpled, so it was hard to take out. Inside the letter was a folded piece of paper, which started opening up.

I started to get nervous. Who could have left this here?

I unfolded the piece of paper.

————
Hello Y/N.

If you are wondering who I am, I can't tell you unfortunately. I've been given strict orders by Grant not to reveal my identity >_<
————

'Grant'?

Levi said that's the name of the person who leads the Guillotine Squad...

Is this someone from the Guillotine squad?

————
What I am allowed to say, is that I'm a girl who is your age :)

I've heard lots about you. You have become quite popular within the walls! As I heard more things about you, I became more and more interested in you. And thus, I have been waiting so long just to meet you.

I'm glad I was the first one to find your hideout. If Grant found you first, he would have already killed all of you X_X

If you are dead, I won't be able to express how I feel about you >///<

Anyways, you're probably wondering how I got this letter to you...
————

I began sweating as I read the first part of the letter.

They've already found us? Who is this girl?
How did she get the letter into my luggage?

————
You left your window unlocked so I snuck into your room last night :0

I wrote this letter and put in your suitcase this morning ;)
————

My mind went blank. My heartbeat was thumping uncontrollably, as I could feel my lungs tighten.

————
I heard you were good looking, but I didn't know you were THIS good looking 0_0

I watched you hold your girlfriend last night. She must be so lucky... I wish I was her. The way you spooned her... the way you breathed down her neck... the way you had your body pressed against her body...

I couldn't hold myself back, so I touched myself to you last night.

Hope you don't mind <3

The thought of you pinning me down... It gets me so turned on, you don't understand. I want you to tie me up. I want you to choke me. I want you to fuck me.

I'm going to kill your friends, so it's just going to be us two :D

You were lucky this time Y/N. If I didn't get so fucking horny in the room thinking about you, I probably would have killed your girlfriend right then and there.

Can't wait to meet you again x
————

I put the letter down, as my hands were shaking. An overload of thoughts erupted in my mind:

They've caught us.
Someone was watching me last night.
They were onto us from the start.
Someone was watching me last night.
Mikasa could have died.
Someone was watching me last night.
I could have lost Mikasa.
Someone was watching me last night.
Is someone in the house right now?
Someone was watching me last night.

Suddenly, I blacked out.

...

...

...

"Y/N? Y/N! Hey, calm down! You are in your mind. It's me, Lin!"

My breathing was out of control, as I felt my heart would explode any second.

I felt someone hug me from the front.

"Y/N, just breathe... slowly... take your time... no one's going to hurt you here. It's just you and me,"

"L-Lin...?" I gasped for air.

"Shhhhh... just breathe..."

I felt her put her hand on my heart.

"That's it... calm yourself down..."

I slowed my breathing down to a manageable speed, but it was still racing.

"Follow my breathing now. In... and out. In... and out. In... and out,"

I followed her breathing and felt normal once again. I sat down on the floor, as Lin sat down next to me.

"Thank you Lin..."

"Anytime,"

"Did you see the letter?" I asked her.

"I saw it all. Y/N, be prepared for anything,"

"I will,"

"One more thing. Please don't blame yourself if you can't save everyone..."

"..."

"You should go. Let the others know about this letter,"

...

...

...

I woke up, as I found myself lying down on the floor.

-Amber POV-

After I tied my hair up into my usual ponytail, I heard a loud thud come from the floor above. It came from Y/N's room. I got worried, as the thud was pretty loud.

"Amber, what was that?" I heard Jean shout from inside the toilet.

"I will check it out right now!"

Quickly, I ran upstairs to Y/N's room. The moment I arrived, I began knocking at the door.

"Is everything alright in there! Hello?"

Just as I was about to knock again, the door opened. I saw Y/N standing at the door, with a piece of paper in his hand.

"I-Is everything alright? I heard a loud thud and came up here and-"

"Amber..." Y/N interrupted me.

"Yes?"

"Firstly, you're not wearing any trousers..."

I looked down and realised I was still in my underwear. Thankfully, it was only Y/N.

"Oh - sorry I just heard a thud and I thought you were in danger or something so I forgot I wasn't wearing anything..."

"This sure brings back memories... you used to do this back at the orphanage all the time,"

"Please don't remind me..." I sighed. "What's in your hand?" I asked, looking at the paper in his hand.

"It was left in my luggage this morning. You should read it..."

-Y/N POV-

After Amber finished reading the letter, she looked worried.

"Shit... Y/N this is..."

"Fucked up?"

"To put it lightly... yeah,"

We both heard footsteps come up the stairs.

"Oi oi brats... why did I hear a bang come from here..." said Levi, who looked pissed. "If there is no good reason then I will-"

"Captain, read this,"

Amber cut Levi off, as she forced the letter into his hands. By the way Amber acted, Levi knew this was serious.

After Levi finished reading the letter, he gave it back to Amber.

"Well... looks like they found us quicker than I expected. Y/N, Amber, let the others know about this. I'm going to start preparations,"

"What are you going to do?" I asked.

Levi looked at me, with his usual cold stare.

"I'm going to start gearing everyone up. From now on, you will all be required to wear your ODM gear at all times. Unfortunately, I wasn't able get the gun-blades since they were locked away in a shed. We are lucky I even managed to get any gear at all.

"Do we at least have the ignition blades?" Amber asked.

"No. We are going to have to make use with the old-school blades. No fire, no guns. Also, Amber... please put some damn trousers on..."

"Y-Yes sir..." Amber blushed, pulling her shirt down to cover herself up.

I gave Amber a 'seriously?' look after Levi left the room.

"W-What?" she said, pouting. "Your safety is more important than my indecency..."

"Bright pink? Really?" I sighed at her.

"Hey- what's wrong with pink?!"

"Nothing wrong..." I shrugged innocently. "Just a little bit child-"

"If you say childish I will slap you, Y/N,"

"Childish- OW!"

"Don't think I don't remember the farm animal ones you had!" Amber mischievously smiled.

"Hey- how do you still remember those?!"

"And I also remember when you ended up crying when you lost them... Wonder what Jean and Christa will think..." she giggled.

I vividly remembered the story of me walking out of the orphanage completely naked when I lost my underwear.

"Amber... Don't you dare-"

Immediately, Amber legged it out the room and without hesitation I sprinted after her.

"Catch me if you can Y/N!"

"HEY! COME BACK!"

A/N—

I'm going to be extremely busy until 17th Jan so don't expect any chapters to release until then... sorry in advance!

I forgot to put the cover art for part 4 (this current part). Ive now put it at chapter 70 (where part 4 starts) but in case you haven't seen it, this is what it looks like.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 367 16
"Why don't you try to associate yourself with others?" The black haired girl asked facing the board same as the brunette whose 1 meter apart from her...
373 11 7
Growing up with a different lifestyle while attending a school with students that have a whole different lifestyle from you is challenging. You've be...
251K 8.6K 80
{Erwin Smith x Fem! Reader} The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful owner. Disclaimer: I do not own any of the at...
117 0 11
Eren Yeager, in paradis he's famously known for many things: paradis' first titan transformer, stubborn to the bone, a suicidal maniac. to the rest o...