I want A Salted Fish Life! (W...

By KimichiMice

Damian De Alger Obelia He reincarnated on a the novel he randomly bought just because his friend recommended... More

(Ignore this)
(Skip this shit) Character Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12

Chapter 11

1.6K 98 14
By KimichiMice

WARNING
I didn't edit this so.... Sucks for you!
This is the full chapter 11 . I may have some typos so don't mind it and please correct it for me. I want to see my mistakes. o(〃^▽^〃)o

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
...Chapter 11...

...Debutante...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Athanasia hesitated and took a step back when she couldn't handle the judgement-gaze of the people. Damian guesses that Athanasia never been infront of many people before.

Damian took side glance towards Athanasia's hesitating form as Claude asked her, "What's the matter?"

Damian his gaze back to the crowd and notice how quiet the people are. 'That's surprising... Never seen them this quiet before.' Damian's focus was adverted when Athanasia hug both his and Claude's arm to hide behind a little.

Both father and son looked at each other and both agreed that this was way out of their line. So obviously both royals showed them the ✨ glare✨.

Everyone basically felt the chilling warning and bowed down to show respect. A person would be dumb enough not to follow the gang, who would be dumb enough to ignore royalty?

Athanasius: 😃☝😐✊

Shut up Athanasius you'll get your time to shine soon but for now the focus is the three perfect family.

"I can make them keep their heads down like that until the ceremony over. i
If you want." Claude nonchalantly said as both his son and daughter flinched and both quickly denied the order.

"N-No."
"I disagree."

Athanasia thought that it wouldn't be fair and this debutante would never shine in her memories while Damian is thinking that all time he wasted to make Athanasia's attire and his suit and it comes to a pointless ceremony? No way!

Athanasia was swift and handled the situation fairly well much to Damian's delight.

"It's okay, Daddy. Because I'll have you and brother by my side." Damian was again speechless because.. 'The damn flowers are back! Am I hallucinating? But I'm not on drugs.. ' Damian slowly shook his head to forget about the damn animated flowers again and tugged Athanasia to let her get the signal that it's time to walk down.

Athanasia followed and so did Claude.

By there way to not get confused Damian held Athanasia's hand like just some normal brother holding his sister's hand so that she would not fall back behind when walking. Because let's admit it if Damian were to copy Claude's way of holding Athanasia's hand it'll be awkward for Athanasia.

As going down Claude said his personal thoughts out to give Athanasia even more nerved.

"I didn't take you for the type to get nervous about such trivial things. Considering how you were ripping out and hitting my face when you were little, dancing in front of a crowd shouldn't be much of an ordeal." Athanasia froze for a moment before quickly getting into action. She pretends to not really so that she wouldn't get even more embarrassed.

Damian only smirked when he remembered that certain insect moment.

Athanasia panicked even more what she saw on her side that Damian is holding back his laughter. "N-N-No way. I don't remember doing such things. Such jokes, Daddy."

Damian smiled and began to play along, "But it is true Athanasia.. Oh I remembered that so vividly." Damian's sly fox smile made Athanasia red from embarrassment and adding Claude's, "You were an insolent little thing. Even back then." Damian nodded in agreement.

"Ahh. Please stop teasing me."

Damian shrugged his shoulder. He knew that this play was only to ease the tense atmosphere Athanasia is feeling.

Damian released Athanasia's hand to let them have their first dance.

People around him was expecting for Damian to turn around to get his desired partner but he didn't move to do that. The blazing gaze of people around Damian made him want to turn them into stone, 'Don't expect too much from me..'.

Damian crossed his hands on his chest and looked at both Father and Daughter with a calm expression. In the eyes of others, Damian seemed to look like he was waiting for something. And he was indeed.

Damian and Lucas talked about it the other day... That Lucas made Athanasia dance with a jelly man.

Lucas didn't mention the moment he sent Athanasia to that Duke's puppy in order not to anger Damian.

Damian was looking forward to the performance. As Lucas said Athanasia practiced with the jelly man and also practice by herself.

The music played.

At first he notices how stiff Athanasia is then she gained confidence, but gradually the mistake was made.

Athanasia stepped on Claude's feet...Pfff— Damian scoffed a little to suppress the laughter.

Did Lucas planned this or just Athanasia didn't practice much? Damian doesn't know but it's hilarious.

Claude saved his daughter from embarrassment and caught her to do a swirl but even with that over, Athanasia still made several mistakes through the dance.

The Dance Finally Ended.

People clapped their hands to applaud.

"You did well."

Claude stretch his hands to help Athanasia up from the floor and Athanasia who clearly remembered her mistakes pouted, "I'll do even better next time."

The people who witness the emperor acting out of character were startled some even gasped out of shock. Athanasia noticed this and asked her father, "Dad, Is there something wrong with how I look right now?"

Claude who doesn't give a fuck about the people around him said what's on his mind casually, "You're as pretty as you looked when you first entered. Don't worry."

Athanasia knew why the people around her were shocked. Claude definitely did not act like that before and witnessing for the first time was something crazy to see.

Somehow she felt embarrassed about it.

Athanasia and Claude stepped aside for the next batch to dance which was the girls who also turned 14 along with the princess, they danced with their partners.

Damian ignored them because he was honestly disgusted. He knew well enough how the noble system works... Most of those girls probably danced with their contracted marriage partner.

Damian walked towards where Claude and Athanasia was. By the time he reached them the dance ended and all the people around them applaud.

Now the next Dance is for all of the girls on that year having their debut.

"Go ahead."What Claude said made Athanasia looked at at him. Damian also shifted his gaze to Claude waiting for whatever next move Athanasia will make.

"Daddy, Thank you for being with me today. Thanks to you, I'm going to remember today as a very happy day." After she said she walked away as Claude was astonished by what she said.

When she reached the crowd she turned around and smiled, "Bye, Daddy".

Damian smiled sincerely after a long time. 'Ah... She truly is confusing sometimes. This time she's sincere and the next time you know she all jumpy in order to avoid death.'

"After this dance you better dance with your sister." Claude said with giving Damian a warning gaze.

Damian only smiled and looked away.(• ▽ •;)

Damian was planning to escape the dance because he knew well enough how the woman's shoes feel on the feet.

"Alright. I will."

"Hurry or else that barking dog's son will beat you to it." When Damian heard that he quickly moved to find Athanasia.

'Oh Hell No! I would never let that wanna be Prince Charming get her second dance!' And with that Damian stormed off to find Athanasia. ᕕ😡ᕗ

After several ostrich neck techniques Damian finally found Athanasia. Damian calmed down and started to walk towards Athanasia in a calm way. But then the ugly duckling appeared...... Ijekiel Alpheus.

Oh hell no!

Damian quicken his phase and had a clear goal that he wouldn't easy back down on.

"I am Ijekiel Alpheus. I'm honored to make your acquaintance."

Athanasia was shocked to see Ijekiel and was about to also exchange her name as a formal greeting but suddenly she felt an hand on her waist and pull her close to them. When she looked up to her side she saw the frowning expression on Damian's face.

"Sorry Alpheus but I'd like to excuse my sister to take her to dance. You see,  it's already been planned that I take her second dance." Ijekiel only smiled clearly he did not expect that from Damian.

Ijekiel never meet the Damian when he was growing up so it he was kind of confused on what to do to make a good first impression... But little did this white wall jr. know is that he already had a bad impression from Damian.

The people around them began to get more intrigued because it was drama between the Alpheus Dukedom and the Crown Prince.

Damian would like to join the intriguing situation but too bad what Damian hates most is that his part of the drama.. He likes to spark drama but he does not want to be the spark of the drama. Get it? If you get it then you're a sadistic introvert. (Char—)

Damian didn't let Ijekiel make any attempt to socialize with him any longer so he practically dragged Athanasia to the dance floor.

"Athanasia... Did you meet up with this white puppy behind my back?"

"W-What?! I didn't!"

"Your stuttering certainly helped."

Just like that Athanasia blessed Damian with stepping on his foot.

"I think it was a bad idea giving you high shoe heels.." Damian said while looking down at Athanasia's shoes. Athanasia followed Damian gaze but it was mistake because she lost focus on the rhythm and step on Damian again.

(๑°ㅁ°๑)‼

Athanasia panicked, "I'm so sorry!!"

"Don't yell.. They'll hear it." Damian muttered as he leads Athanasia back to the rhythm of the dance. Athanasia only nodded and focused not to step on Damian' foot again.

"Try and calm down and imagine the shoes as you own body part to avoid stepping on me again. If you can't do that then you didn't practice your dances well enough."

"It's not true I did practice! For several days too!"

"Then show me... Clearly your continues mistakes does not help." Athanasia just laughed awkwardly and avoided Damien's gaze. That's enough teasing Damian.

The dance ended and Damian stayed with Athanasia to let no one get near them, specially that Ijekiel.

Since Damian was clearly showing that he do not appreciate engaging in any conversation. Everyone just instead made a loud-whisper conversation.

"Ah! His Royal Highness is definitely on top of my list! Good bye handsome boy from the house of Irain and Zarvier!"

"Oh yes His Royal Highness is definitely the real deal! Beauty, elegance, and a gentleman!"

"Ah! I'll just die to be in the position of the princess!"

"Today. His majesty really showed that both of the Royal heirs are important.. Being the princess deemed special even just being a daughter."

"Well the princess is still an heir if the Crowned prince never held the throne."

"Shh! Do you want to die! The Crown prince will surely take the throne. He is born a genius!"

"Really?I never knew."

"Are you living under a rock your whole life? The Crowned prince was the one who handled the terrorist, fixed the empires sewage system, even the crop improvements, he even planned out all of the border warders formations, and! I am confident that the Prince has talent when it comes to business trading! Oh Lord I owe him one about that! The trading guild has never been more lively!"

"........ What?! "

Damian avoided their gaze.

Even Athanasia who heard all the important contributions Damian made, made her surprised and somewhat even proud being g Damian's sister.

Athanasia hugged Damian.

Damian looked down at Athanasia and asked, "Why suddenly hug me?"

"Ah! Brother! I really do love brother because brother is my other sibling!"Athanasia said with all of her heart. She never had siblings to begin with because she was always born as an orphan. Always alone. So having Claude and Damian really made her appreciate life and made her motivated to spend every moment with them. Well at least she'll have to try even more when it comes to Damian.

"Ah! Brother why do I feel like you are more easy going today?"

Damian was dumbfounded, 'In short,I am more social today.'

"Hm.. I don't know, why don't you guess the reason?"

"How should I know? Ah brother that doesn't matter I'm happy I get to have more moments with brother." Athanasia said. And Damian couldn't help but to sigh.. Yes. He'll have to be more social fr today on wards. He is the crown prince and today Claude just showed everyone that Damian will be attending in his duties. Ugh.. Paperwork............

"Enjoy now, suffer later."—by Damian.

Athanasia: (゜゜)?

Damian looked at Athanasia, "Or would you prefer to Suffer now, Enjoy later?" Ehh??? Athanasia was even more confused. What's with her brother suddenly?!

"U-Um.... "

"Princess! " Felix arrived to take the next dance. Damian side glared Ijekiel, 'Hah. Not today Icicle!'.

Damian snapped put of his childish side and quickly looked at Felix. "Felix where's Father?"

"His Majesty has left for a moment on some urgent business." Damian nodded in comprehension. Athanasia didn't mind it at all but then the problem came.

What if Claude meet Jennette?

Damian patted Athanasia's back to reassure her, "Don't worry it's probably about inessential things happening inside the palace. Father did cancel all of his work unrelated to the party just for you."

(Wait......it's 12:02 AM? the Fuck happy new year my self! Anyway back to the story.)

Felix nodded too, "Don't worry. He'll be back shortly. This is your debutante, He will probably stay until the end."

The Felix took Athanasia's hand and asked, "So Princess may I have this dance?"

Damian crossed his arms and nonchalantly said, "Take it Athanasia... "Then went to take his leave.

"Okay but brother where are you going?"Athanasia was even more worried if Damian meet Jennette. She will never know what kind of reaction Damian will make when he found out about her..

".. the buffet?"

Oh.....

"Then enjoy brother!"

Damian turned again to head towards the dessert table. But suddenly he decided not to go because surely somebody will strike a conversation with him as soon as he finished taking the sweet heavens.

So off we go to side we hid.

While standing and hiding from the crowd Damian noticed a gaze and it was from a familiar person. He made eye contact with that person and as soon as their eyes meet the person immediately hid from his sight.

'Uncle is here...'

Damian just ignored his uncle. As long as his uncle doesn't drag him to his part of the family drama they are fine.

Hearing that the music is about to end Damian left the corner where he was standing and quickly went to find Felix and Athanasia.

Damian was that Felix and Athanasia already left the dance floor and went to rest far at the back of the crowd. When he got there he heard Felix apologies, " Princess. if I did something to displease you in the past please accept my apology, "

Damian chuckled as he made his presence known. Damian looked at Felix miserable self and he came to an idea to make Felix feel even more dull.

"You knew what you were getting into Felix but you ignored the obvious hints. Good thing me and father used manager to protect our foot." Hearing this both Felix and Athanasia felt awful.

Athanasia was upset, "So brother, you and papa have been protecting you feet all this time?" Damian didn't think much of it so he casually said, "Of course, it's only instinct to use mana in that situation."

"Wahhh now I feel even more awful." Athanasia said.

Damian quickly got bored and started to wonder where Claude was.

"Felix where's father?"

"His majesty must've run into some delay."

"So even now that it's our debutante his still working?"

Damian and Felix continued their conversation while Athanasia stared at Jennette not far with the Alpheus. She was quite relieved that Claude...

"Princess." Felix bent down and whispering, "His majesty actually ordered me a moment ago to guard you with extra care so that no other pests approach you."

Felix sensed Athanasia's confusion but still went on with his plan.

"It's not that I don't understand how he's feeling, but I have no choice since it's your day today, princess." Felix pushed Athanasia into the crowd and smiled with supporting Athanasia from afar.

While staring at the crowd surrounding the princess Damian began to imagine the situation if this information reached Claude. "Are you sure your grave has already been dug up and your coffin is already purchased, Felix? "

Felix let out an awkward laugh, "Please don't make me even more nervous than I already am Your Royal Highness."

"Just making sure because making this kind of move certainly needs backup plans."

The moment went on with Felix ready to face Claude if the emperor ever found out about this event.

Because there is too many people Athanasia awkwardly dragged Damian in the crowd and stick with him for the rest of the interactions.

Being with Damian the chattering of the nobles lessened a little. They observed how the crown prince treated the princess and got the clear message right away.

The crown prince and the emperor values the princess.

If they somehow offend the princess.

They wouldn't want to get scolded by the crown prince and later get faced to faced with the emperor's wrath.

After another hour of many boring conversations. Damian decided that its time to hit the bed and call it a day. He turned around grabbed Athanasia by the waist and proceeds to find Claude.

"Felix tell the guards to announce that the party is over."

"Eh?! But it's only 10 PM?"

"So what? It's better to leave now than them going back home half asleep," Damian doesn't give fuck about them. But if they go back to rest without even ordering the nobles to leave then it's not going to be surprising if a noble makes a mistake.

Athanasia didn't complain anymore because it's reasonable. Why go back home so late as 12 AM? It's good that they have to leave at 10 PM.

"Umm.. Brother can you put me down?"

Damian didn't even realize he was carrying Athanasia like a bag of chips.

Damian slowly put Athanasia back to her feet and then he proceeded to go like nothing happened.

"Daddy!"

After so many hours of dancing and keeping a smile in front of the fake nobles. Damian is officially exhausted.

Athanasia is the same. She really needs to get out of these high heels. It's killing her as we speak.

Claude dismissed the attendant when  he he noticed us approaching. "The Ball isn't over yet, right?"

Damian shook his head, "It's almost over any way so Athanasia decided to might as well go home."

Athanasia looked at her brother betrayed since it was his suggestion to go back. Though she had to admit that she is tired and need rest now.

"Did someone bother you?"

Damian wanted to just die now. Honestly he agreed to come to this debutante to meet the Jennette and the deserts.

"No. I was with Athanasia the whole time. With me there do you think anyone would dare?"

"Are you sure?"

"Oh, Are you doubting me father?"

Somehow Felix was fazed by what is happening between the father and son. After many years being along side the Emperor he has gotten a fare share of father and son rivalry.

"Felix Robane, "

"Yes your majesty! "

Now Athanasia is really confused with Claude's actions.

"I thought I told you to make sure the princess was well taken care of during my absence." Claude remained. Damian let out huff and didn't interfere with Claude, since he understood Claude's mood. Since he himself felt it, during the bloodshed era, we all know when that was. At that moment he knew his ground and let Claude be.

"I'm sorry, your majesty. I was too careless." Athanasia can't comprehend what is happening. She can't possibly read Felix's expression because its hidden by shadows from his bangs. She can't rely on Felix on what do.

"We're returning to the hall. It seems that I've been quiet for too long."

"Do you really have to?" The indifference on Damian's expression really sparked the panic in Athanasia's eyes.

'Brother help me calm father down! I don't know why his suddenly acting strange.' - Athanasia

Damian read what Athanasia thought and commented.

'My only problem right now is going to bed.' - Damian.

Of course he didn't said it out loud for obvious reasons.

"B-Brother what's happening? D-Dad? "

Claude didn't listen to his daughter instead he reassured her that he will handle things. "Don't worry. It seems those fools truly wish to die. Those who dared to speak badly to my children will have their tongues cut off and those who forgot their manners and behaved rudely will have their hands and feet cut off. Then will be hung on the gate as an example.

The word panic is written all over Athanasia's face, whilst Damian was hiding his smile under his palm. It has been awhile since bloodshed has covered the halls of the palace.

Ah but he has to stop Claude. If he spilled bloodshed during one of the Royal's debutant it will be recorded through history. Now, now.. We can't have that ruin the reputation of the Royal princess.*insert Damian annoyed sound* . Damian hates to stop the excitement but he has to stop it. Sigh.

Claude looked at Felix and sternly gave him an order "Felix escort the Crown Prince and the Princess back to their palaces."

Before Damian can karate chop Claude to dream land Athanasia ran to hug Claude in attempts to stop him.

"Don't be mad! I really had nothing to be upset about!"

"You don't need to lie, I'll find whoever it is and kill..."

"I'm your daughter, who would dare to treat me badly?!"

"Then why did you come out here? It must be because some scum mistreated you or said something rude."

"I came out to find you, because you left me alone for too long! I came looking for you because I wanted to spend time with you! So what's the point if you leave me again!?"

Hearing the real reason behind the whole misunderstanding slowly Claude calmed down.

And Felix and Damian be like:

'Wtf is with this cliche moment?!'- Damian.

Athanasia began slap Claude with her sweet words. Going back to their respective palaces to rest, because the night is getting near its time to rest and with those sweet words Claude eventually agreed with everything.

Both Damian and Felix looked at each other in awkward silence. They just let it be the important thing is Claude is not angry and no blood is seen.

The bed is waiting so Damian must go—

!

"By the way princess, your ribbon is missing."

Damian has never turned his head so fast just to choke someone. He approached Athanasia just to see what exactly is missing.

His sleepy figure instantly turned to complete annoyance. He tried so hard to not harm the 'princess' and conceal.

"Oh? What's this? My dear sister has not taken care of my gift to her?"

"N-No brother I umm.."

"You what?"

"W-Wait I didn't even realize that the ribbon is missing!"

While the two siblings keep exchanging exchanging questions to reasons. Claude ordered Felix to get the missing ribbon while the two siblings are busy. "Felix, go fetch it."

Felix nodded and in the background Damian's claims was heard, "Hurry and get it back Felix. I need the full dress to display it in the Royal treasury."

"Hah?! You're what?!" - Athanasia.

"What? You don't want your debutante dress to be displayed?"

"Oh umm.. I don't know, I don't mind?"

"Do you have any pride as a royal?"

"...."

Felix saves the day by cheerfully saying he will go and find it. Thanks to Felix the dark atmosphere finally disappear but then...

"Princess Athanasia.. "

Claude and Damian's gaze shifted from Athanasia's missing ribbon to the person who called the princess.

".. You dropped this."

When Athanasia saw Jennette she asked. What is Jennette doing here?

Will this be the end where her joyfully and peaceful moment? Will Claude and her older brother ignore her? Or worse abandon her?

And we have Damian here clearly not following Athanasia greatest fear.

'She really remind me of that bitch.'

⌘⌘⌘

Words:4116

So yeah hey... This is the full chapter. I don't edit is as per the warning said.

Memes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.9K 2.9K 14
[ wattpad had deleted book 2 and 3 of my princess series. however i am still in debate whether or not to continue. i will post my decision in this bo...
183K 5.2K 40
Asteria de Alger Obelia is the older sister of Athanasia de Alger Obelia, and the first born child and daughter of Claude de Alger Obelia. Asteria i...
3.3K 211 14
Claude de Alger obelia.. A businessman whom everyone respect and fear.. He is righteous and Unbending.. He won't spare anyone who makes mistakes an...
19.2K 691 16
This story evolves around a girl named Y/n who enters the world of a story/novel of [who made me a princess]. This was the novel she read just befor...