π’Ÿπ’œπ‘…π’¦ 𝐸𝒰𝒫𝐻π’ͺπ‘…πΌπ’œ

By AuteureAngel

𝕀 π••π• π•Ÿ'π•₯ 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦π•₯ 𝕨𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 𝕀𝕒π•ͺ𝕀 𝕓𝕦π•₯ 𝕨𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 𝕀𝕒π•ͺ 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦... More

Characters & Aesthetic
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
EpilogueπŸ€πŸ–Œ
New πŸ”₯

26

5K 189 5
By AuteureAngel

The warm morning sun stirred me up from my blissful slumber and i tried rolling my body to the other side of the bed but I felt trapped in the arms of someone.

I kept my eyes closed and stayed still to let my brain awaken to the reality of the new day and memory of the night.

"The night has just began sweetheart" he whispered on my lips and pulled me into his thighs so i was straddling his groin

The events of yesterday played brightly in my head and it made my lips stretch into a wide smile. The feeling still seem surreal and i could still feel his lips on my body and his thick manhood in me cause hell, my pussy was hurting badly.

I slowly turned my body so I could face him. I'll definitely have a good day because of the wonderful and beautiful sight I woke up to.

A smile creeped up to my face and I sluggishly stretched my hand to push the curls that fell right on his face away.

He is so beautiful. I thought as I stared at his resting form.

I noticed we were back at college and in my room making me think of how he was able to get us back here.

I carefully threw the blanket off my body and got out from the bed to freshen up. I felt pain shoot harshly in my pussy causing a low yelp to leave my mouth. The sudden sound made him stir lightly in sleep but he didn't wake up which was a good thing.

Ignoring the pain between my thighs I limped to the bathroom and turned the knob on. Soon the bathroom was fogged up from the steam that emitted from the hot water.

I brushed my teeth and got under the shower. My hair and body got drenched under the pour of the hot liquid and I let my body relax under its soothing drop before I proceeded in washing my body with my soap.

I ran my fingers in my curls with my eyes closed and got drowned in the pools of the shower that I didn't hear the clicking sound of the door and someone sneaking up behind me.

"Good morning Angel" the voice that haunted my every thoughts and dreams sang loudly in my ears causing my blood to run cold.

I felt his arm wrapped around my waist and his dick poked my ass without an ounce of shame. I felt the soft bite of his teeth on my earlobe and it didn't take a second for me to succumb into his embrace.

"Why didn't you wake me up tesoro?" Again with that voice that can drive me over the hills.

"Y-you were sleeping so peacefully, i-i didn't want to wake you up" I managed to mumble out.

He turned me around so I could face him. I kept my head down cause I was too nervous to see what his eyes held

He placed his index under my chin and pulled my head up so i could face him. "Andrea if you aren't going to wake me up then don't leave me cause I want you in my arms whenever I wake up, alright?" He cupped my cheeks and left light strokes on my cheeks with his thumbs.

"Why-- "Don't question me and don't give me a reason not to do as I say hmm" he leaned in and squeezed my hip

"Now we have to hurry up cause we have a lot planned for the rest of the weekend" I looked at him with curious eyes wondering what he has planned out for us but he waved me off with a smile.

"Don't stress your brain out tesoro, be patient" he told me and kissed the corner of my lips.

We did nothing but just shower and i was grateful he was nice to consider the fact I'll still be sore from last night

"Romero how did we get here last night?" I questioned as I slipped into the gray dress I picked from the wardrobe.

"I figured out it will be uncomfortable for you to wake up with the presence of the others and considering the fact you weren't exactly quiet with your sound they must have heard you so I brought us back while you were asleep" he explained and I felt the butterfly flutter in my stomach at his thoughtful actions but I still felt embarrassed after realizing everyone must have heard me yesterday.

The smirk on his face told me he knew what I was thinking and he pulled me into his chest. "You don't have to stress too much tesoro, they'll all just pretend like nothing happened but I'm pretty sure that dick head will definitely tease you for the rest of your life on earth" I didn't need anyone to tell me who he was referring to, I knew who it was without much guesses or thoughts.

"C'mon let's go" he let go of my waist and I finished up my look and let him lead the way out.

Unluckily the hallway wasn't empty and the moment we got out of my room the judgmental and hateful stares of the ladies burned the side of my head and the hush sounds from them signaled their gossips.

I could also feel their lustful and thirsty gaze on Romero which made me squeeze my nails into his palms as we walked to the elevator.

All through the elevator ride I remained silent as I let my head wrap around the fact that I'll be experiencing alot more than this as long as I am with Romero.

"Angel" I broke out of my trance and looked around to see we had arrived at the lobby. "Sorry" I mumbled and got out of the elevator.

"Andrea" he groaned out and held my arm. "I know what's going on in your head and I've told you before tesoro, don't think about what everyone has to say" I sighed and for some reasons i felt my eyes burn with my tears.

"Hey" he lifted my chin and wiped it off my face. "It's going to be hard Romero because i know they'll all say mean stuff about me and---

"Does it matter what they say tesoro, as long as we both know whatever they say isn't true and I told you that I don't care what anyone has to say about you, us. So you are going to pull up that beautiful smile for me and I may just let you have your orgasm without having you beg for it." He whispered lowly in my ears making the heat crawl up in my pussy.

Without hesitation my cheeks stretched out into a shy smile and he smirk. "I still have to retrieve something from my apartment then we will leave" I nodded and locked my fingers in his as we strode down west to get there.

The exterior was plain white yet appeared expensive and cozy and the interior of the house matched with the exterior with expensive furnitures arranged nicely in the living room.

Everywhere was eerily silent and I could guess Damon wasn't back yet which was a great relief for me. I sat on the white sofa as I waited for him to get whatever he wanted from his room.

"Let's go" it didn't take him a minute to do what he had and soon we were out. We walked towards his car parked right in front the porch and he got the door for me before going around to get in.

"So you seriously won't tell me where you are taking me to?" I raised a brow with my arms folded across my chest. Instead of getting a reply from him I got his perfect smile and I could live on that for the rest of my life.

"Patience tesoro" he said and rived the engine to life. I kept my eyes trained on the beautiful city of Madrid as he rode by. My mind splashed around as I thought of how the winter holiday will be for me because I'm pretty sure Nora wouldn't be letting me into her house, I'll have to figure out where I'll stay and how I'll begin my search for my aunt.

"What are you thinking about?" His voice cut me off from my thoughts and I slowly looked away from the window to find him staring at me intensely.

I gave him a little smile and shook my head. "N-nothing really important" I mumbled out hoping he'll let it go but Romero being who he is, he didn't let it go.

"Andrea we both know I wouldn't let this go and don't even think about lying to me" He warned me and I knew I had no other option.

"I was just thinking about mother" I whispered out and his brows flattened in understanding but the look in his eyes held anger and some other emotions making me wonder if he had a past with her.

"Romero can I ask a question?" He hummed in response and stared at me intensely. "What is it?"

"Last time I asked, you told me you knew Nora indirectly, if you don't mind me asking, how?" He tore his gaze away and clenched his jaw together which meant he had a past with her.

"I can't say now Andrea but one day I will" was all he told me before hitting the accelerator. I was very curious to know about his past with Nora but I had to respect his decision of wanting to tell me when he is ready.

I kept looking at the side of his face and the anger had not died down which means I will have to do something to cheer him up again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

515K 8.8K 57
"What's my name?" What? Does he really want me to answer that? "What is my name...Princess?" He asked once more. "I-I...mmm..." "Say it." He demanded...
506K 13.6K 37
"Get away from me."I took her soft hands from my chest and pinned them on the wall.I closed the gap between us but our lips didn't meet.She looked in...
3.2M 132K 64
Office rivals fight for the same promotion, while resisting their attraction for each other. LAYLA masks her insecurities behind perfectionism. The g...
2.5M 62.5K 68
"I need you. I need to feel you, to be inside of you." August's voice darkened. He swiftly lifted me over his lap. "Please." He leaned up and kissed...