(Don't) Just give up

By coolinliltree

I upload ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐—น๐˜† โค๏ธ The floor was freezing cold, My hands were tied behind my back and I barely had clo... More

Chapter 1 - Main Characters
Chapter 2 - Move in day !!
Chapter 3 - Meet Everyone
Chapter 5 - Whose that ?
Chapter 6 - Do you .
Chapter 7 - That Gurll
Chapter 8 - Lets take a break
Chapter 9 - Hold me
Chapter 10 - Protection
Chapter 11 - Mine
Chapter 12 - The "Date"
Chapter 13 - Stubborn
Chapter 14 - My girl
Chapter 15 - Just leave
Chapter 16 - Weakness
Chapter 17 - Two n' 2
Chapter 18 - Lies unraveling
Chapter 19 - Love ya self
Chapter 20 - Healing
Chapter 21- Part 1
Chapter 22 - Part 2
Chapter 23 - Family time
Chapter 24 - I'm backk
Chapter 25 - Outside
Chapter 26 - Loyalty
Chapter 27 - 10/10 >>
Chapter 28 - Plotting
Chapter 29 - In motion
Chapter 30 - Pissed
Chapter 31- Prep
Chapter 32 - Formal
Chapter 33 - Choose Sides
Chapter 34 - Spicy
Chapter 35 - The 4th 1/2
Chapter 36 - The 4th 2/2
Chapter 37 - Positive
Chapter 38 - Train heist

Chapter 4 - Whats tea ?

984 39 5
By coolinliltree

𝗡𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩
Florida A&M

The first day of class and i'm actually genuinely excited. I woke up on time and Dejah & I got ready together.

I threw on a hoodie, Biker shorts and and some low tops 1s. Me and Dejah took some pictures on the way down the stairs  and I decided to post.

𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝟯,𝟲𝟱𝟴 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀.
𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗻𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 - College life 😚💕

𝘗𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘥* 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗺𝗲.𝗱𝗲𝗷𝗮𝗵𝗵 - My bsf soo 🔥😩
- -> liked by 98
𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗻𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 replied - 😚🫶🏽

𝟮𝟮.𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗼𝗻𝗻 - Cause you ate that one lil thing up 🤞🏽❤️
- -> liked by 63

𝗟𝗼𝗮𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀...

Yesterday, Levon was filling me in on some things that happened at the party the night before.

I TWERKED ON A STRANGER ??? Wtf is wrong with me man. I get a little bit of freedom and went crazy.

I'm not tripping about it though, i'm young, happy and having some fun, besides i'm more than likely not even gonna see that girl again but every now and then maybe.

I got to my class a little early, which was dumb cause wasn't nobody in there yet. Even my professor was late !

Class eventually started and I felt superior taking notes on my pink iPad.

I felt someone sit next to me and tried not to pay attention at first.

𝘎𝘰𝘵𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘵, 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵-

My thoughts was interrupted when I sat up and realized who it was.

Taylin.

She sat there paying attention to the lecture until she felt my eyes on her and head nodded me as a greeting.

I gave her a small wave.

𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬. 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?𝘐'𝘔 𝘕𝘖𝘛 𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕 𝘋𝘙𝘜𝘕𝘒 .
𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘦.

I was trying to focus on the lecture the rest of class but I could feel her staring at me from time to time and I would tap my pen to focus myself.

Honestly, I'm so scared to even think about liking someone because the last girl I was with (we broke up 7 months ago) I thought I loved and she did me so dirty. Then, I've fell out with friends and another girl I was talking too and was making me catch feelings and was only talking to me cause she was dared too.. and didn't even like me for real. All that high key effected me to where i'm okay with just doing me and having my girl Dejah being close to me. I've recently let Levon close but I already knew him.

That's embarrassing, I meet this cute girl in college and she had to meet me under the influence and randomly twerking on her ?? She gone think imma alcoholic and a hoe ! Hell no.

Class ended and hurriedly gathered my things and headed out the door. Taylin caught up to me.

"Damn mama, what you trynna say?"

" Nothing, I- I just um... gotta pee really bad." I stammered trying to make that up.

" Mhm." She knew I was lying. "When's your next class ?"

" In an hour."

𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘥.

"Cool, Come with me."

" Huh-" She grabbed my arm and pulled me with her. Her touch was gentle but firm at the same time. I kind of liked it.

"Where are you taking me ?"

" Let's go get some food or some." she shrugged.

" Okay, but like... why?"

She turned to look at me.
" You don't like food?" She asked.

" No- I'm not saying that. Just that- You know we don't really know each other like that."

" Yeah.. so we're going to get food..." Again with no emotion. " Is that coo ?"

"..... yeah"

——
A couple of weeks has passed and it's been a smooth transition into the new lifestyle.

Dejah and I are both doing very well in our classes so far, Levon as well. Kayson and Elijah are still around. We've kind of formed into our own friend group. Me, Dejah, Levon, Taylin, Armoni, Kayson and Elijah.

Me and Taylin has grown a lot closer too. We made it almost a routine to get food or smoothies after class. I was feeling her but I wasn't sure if she was actually interested in me. The flirting was definitely there but she so hard to read sometimes.

Taylin and Armoni lives off campus and have a nice ass apartment. Taylin comes off as nonchalant and mean but when you really meet her she's so sweet, her family is freaking RICH. Don't know what they do yet but you can tell they got money. Her and Armoni are polar opposite. Armoni loves talking and meeting new people and she's very adventurous.

Kayson isn't in school but he lives close and is around. He works with his Uncle building houses but he still sells a lot of weed. Smokes it too. He's really chill and minds his own business though, funny and a good vibe to be around.

Elijah is really smart and was able to come into college as a sophomore studying computer science. He definitely a computer geek but is also really fun when he's not working. He loves gaming and just recently bought his first apartment.

——
It's a Saturday afternoon and I was getting ready to go to Taylin's house for the first time by myself since she had invited me over to chill. Dejah walked in on me getting ready and was on Facetime with Levon.

" Ouuu girl!! Where is you going miss ma'am?" She helped fix my hair.

" What you mean ? Is it too much ? I'm going to Taylin's to hang out, I don't think we're going anywhere so I wasn't trying to do too much."

" I'm trolling, you are very pretty though." She said making me smile.

" I wanna see !!!" Levon said over the phone. She turned the camera for him to look. " Periodd! "

" So you say you going over there to just 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒐𝒖𝒕?" She instigated.

" Dejah, we're just friends" I knew what she was trying imply.

" That's what you say but I've seen the way you look at her and how she flirts with you. Levon's seen it too.

" Yeah girl, what's tea? " Levon chimed in and Dejah sat on my bed eagerly waiting for my response.

" I swear, we're just friends guys but I think I like her but I don't know if she likes me back. One day she's so talkative and the next day she's just nonchalant. She's so hard to read."

" Mhm." Levon agreed.

" Dejah what about you? I saw you and Kayson flirting." 

"Shhhh!!" Dejah said quickly.

" Ouuu bitch! Hell naw tell me now" Levon insisted.

" Look what you started" Dejah rolled her eyes.

I laughed. " That's whatcha get. Now i'm leaving, byee!" I ran out before Dejah could say anything else.

——
" Are you hungry?" Taylin asked as I got in the car.

𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘯𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸

" I'm good, thanks" I replied looking at my phone, trying to keep my mind from many different things.

" Have you eaten today ?" She glanced over at me with a serious face.

𝘓𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘰

"Dejah and I made omelettes this early morning."

" Nilajah... it's 4 in the afternoon. I'm going to get you something to eat before you go home"

I smiled real hard.

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘮𝘨𝘨

Her apartment was real nice. They had a black and gold color scheme going on.

" Where Armoni ?" I asked.

" She had to do something back at home, She'll probably be home later though." She started walking to the other room and I stood at the door way.

She looked back. "What are you doing?" she asked confused.

" Oh, I didn't know if you wanted me to follow you or if we was sitting out in the living room or something" I stammered.

𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘺.

" Girl, Come on."

——
𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲

𝗔 𝘃𝗶𝘀𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗧𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗻'𝘀 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺. 𝗜𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 ❤️

𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗜 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘇𝗲𝗱 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 ☠️ 𝗟𝗺𝗳𝗮𝗼𝗼 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗴𝗼 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝘀.𝗧𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲 ? 𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 ? 𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 457 66
I panickedly walked down the now empty hallway I heard some footsteps behind me I turned around to see the idiot who was NOT my GIRLFRIEND. "Don't f...
504K 20.4K 39
I glanced down to her lips but then I scooted away while clearing my throat. She hmm'd, "You tried to kiss me again." I shook my head and said "Nope...
19.9K 501 44
"Why can't you love me? If you don't love me, why did you save me?" She groaned in pain, moving slightly up in the hospital bed. "Since I couldn't s...
31.4K 803 40
Y/n is a high school student, she is the basketball captain of their school and she is the popular girl in whole school mostly with girls because of...