Evans Peters character one sh...

By evan-peters-is-hot

I do requests I'm also including Austin sommers and peter maximoff basically most evan characters there will... More

what they're like to date (headcons)
it was my intention (kai Anderson)
what they're like when your pregnant (headcon)
lobster boy and lobster girl (jimmy darling)
i don't care about your past(tate Langdon)
i don't care about your past part 2(smut) tate Langdon
i was all over her (Kyle spencer)
Mr sommers (smut) (Austin sommers)
hell on earth (kit walker)
your mine(smut) (kai Anderson)
1967 (kit walker)
late sleepless nights (smut) (evan peters)
sisters boyfriend (tate Langdon)
sister's boyfriend part 2 smut (tate Langdon)
sisters boyfriend part three(tate Langdon)
stuck on the puzzle (james patrick march)
stuck on the puzzle (part two) (Jmp)
stuck on the puzzle (part three) (jmp)
friends on the wall (jimmy darling x curvy reader)
it's nothing (kit walker)
baby you can drive my car (smut)(warren lipka)
you get me so high(warren lipka)
In the office (stan bowes) smut
ride it (kai Anderson) (smut)
took you long enough (peter maximoff)
ripping of the band-aid (alex adult world)
memories (smut)(Evan peters)
I'd never leave here without you (kit walker)
when the stars go blue (austin sommers)
romantic atmosphere (smut)(kit walker)
you promised yourself you would never (jimmy darling)
the day after you stole my heart (kyle spencer x curvy reader)
just call me Florence (jimmy darling)
beautiful boy(kai Anderson)
rosanna (kyle spencer)
I'd never leave here without you (part 2) (kit walker)
new colleague (jeff Pfister
man in the long black coat (kai Anderson)
the evans what they're like drunk
new colleague part 2 (smut) (jeff pfister)
your fucking perfect (Tate Langdon)
circumstances (colin zable)
hoagies ( colin zable)
second best (colin zable)
vanishing point (smut) james Patrick March
baby talk (smut)(evan peters)
second best part 2(colin zable)
high by the skatepark (tate Langdon)
second best part 3 smut (colin zable)
through good and bad (evan peters)
baby talk (part 2) evan peters
20 years (james patrick march)
picture perfect date (colin zable)
Don't yell at my son (kai Anderson)
best friends cousin (warren lipka)
The moment I took you in the station (colin zable)
sick days (franken kyle)
kitkats (kit walker)
your going to be the best mom (kai Anderson)
nothings gonna hurt you baby (kai Anderson)
jealous of the officer (colin zabel)
temptations (kit walker)
best friends cousin part 2 smut (warren lipka)
don't let them get to you(tate Langdon)
temptations part 2 smut (kit walker)
one second of happiness (kit walker)
NSFW alphabet tate Langdon
the stain on your neck (jeff pfister)
test the waters (original characters)
one night stand (jeff wald)
Stage fright (evan peters)
Do you love me? (Evan peters) smut
I'd take the brunt of it (Kit walker)
Insecure of the ex (Evan peters smut)
Why do you only call me when you're high? (warren lipka)
You need a break (Evan peters)
Beautiful disaster (austin sommers smut)
The moment i took you in the station part 2 (colin zable) smut
Appreciation (Kai anderson smut)
From the moment i took you in the station part 3
Teaching the first grade(evan perers)
After party (Evan peters smut)
All of you (Peter maximoff) smut
Talk tonight (evan peters) smut
Punishment (kai Anderson smut)
His protΓ©gΓ© (jmp smut)
Bloody mary (austin sommers smut)
Summoning (jmp + tate langdon smut)
Next chapter (kit walker smut)
Ghost boy (tate langdon smut)
Broken angel (jmp)

wild rose (james patrick march)

3.1K 24 22
By evan-peters-is-hot

They called you the wild rose, but your name was y/n y/l/n, why they called you that you didn't know, you were stuck in here this gloomy hotel, that was Disguised as a beautiful memory of the gatsby era.

You remembered how you ended up here all those decades ago over 100 years ago, you been stuck here, after being swooned by the owner of this place.

You entered the hotel cortez, your dress swaying at your knees, your heels clicking, to be greeted by a man with a pale complexion a pencil mustache, and a expensive suit.

"Do you have a reservation dear" he asked a smile on his face, "yes it's "miss y/n y/l/n" you replied "ah your not married?" He asked a shocked expression on his face.

Causing you to blush "no I'm afraid not" you mumbled in embarrassment, "well that's obscene" he stated grabbing a room key handing it to you, "I do hope you speak to you again miss y/l/n" he stated.

"Also I'm James patrick march the proud owner of the cortez" he added "Thank you Mr march" you smiled grabbing your suitcase going to the elevator to your room.

James knew you were the one, from the moment he first saw you, you were more beautiful than any woman he'd seen, your lips the colour of the roses miss evers grows on the premises all bloody and wild.

Later on that night, you heard a knock on your room door, confused on whom it could be you went to answer it, to find James at the door.

"Mr march what a surprise" you smiled, your red lipstick still sat perfectly on your lips, letting him enter the room, your eyes red and puffy from crying over something silly, "are you alright dear?" He asked wiping the tears that ran down your face.

Your trembling figure sat on the bed, "What's wrong dear?" James asked, a hand on your shoulder comforting you, "Oh it's nothing something pathetic really I don't want to waste your time Mr march your a busy man" you said.

"Don't be so absurd" he inquiries, let out a giggle "well I came here to pursue a career in acting but got into a huge fight with my parents because I wouldn't marry this man" you said.

"I see" was all he said, "they didn't like that I didn't want to sit there over a stove, cook and clean for a man I didn't want to marry" you said wiping the remaining tears from your eyes.

"Anyway what can I do for you Mr march" you asked wondering why he had came into your room, "please call me James dear, I was wondering if you would like to attend a party Tomorrow at the ball room downstairs?" He asked, a glimmer of hope in his eyes.

"I'd love to what time is this party taking place?" You replied, "seven thirty" he answered getting up from his spot, "you'll be my plus one" was the last thing he said before leaving the room.

You couldn't help but smile like a fool, once James left going to bed, on a positive note, looking forward for the next day.

The second day James saw you, was when he picked you up, to attend his party, the dress you wore elegant, expensive looking, hugging your curves perfectly.

He brought you a single red rose, you favourite flower "ready to go dear?" He asked taking your hand in his, before intertwining your arms, walking side by side.

"Thank you for this James, it's most generous of you" you smiled your signature red lips, driving James crazy, he knew he couldn't wait any longer to go ahead with his plan.

Entering the party, arriving last but fashionable, all eyes on you both, the rose in your hand, whispers amongst others, as they gawked at your and James.

Through the night you and James danced, sipping expensive champagne, having a fun time, "come with me" he instructed taking you somewhere where you can be alone.

"Do you know where the wild roses grow?" He asked you shook your head as he lead you, where they grow, "my maid miss evers grows them so sweet, scarlet and free, they reminded me of you" he stated making the heat rush to your cheeks.

Finally he showed you the rose bush outside the cortez, they were beautiful, you admired they're beauty, "y/n?" James mumbled his eyes never leaving yours "yes james" you smiled your eyes never leaving the roses.

"Give me your loss and sorrow?" He said, you were confused by what he meant "what do you mean?" You asked, "I mean I want to be the one to make you happy pursue your dreams" he said.

"Not to tie you down so your bond to hover over a stove but to be worshiped, to be treated like a queen" he enquires, taking you aback, no one ever said anything like that, nevermind wanting to treat you like one.

"James I don't know what to say i-" "just give it a think dear" he interrupted not wanting to put you on the spot to make a decision.

But little did you know, the secrets that will be unveiled to you sooner or later.

On the third day he had taken you to a river, where more of wild roses grew, you sat on the grass, watching the water flow, peacefully, James eyes never leaving yours, "are you alright james" you smiled snapping him out his thoughts.

"Why yes dear what makes you this otherwise" he smiled back "oh nothing just noticed your staring" you giggled, now he was the one to blush, it was a lovely sight to see, you thought.

Your eyes locked, James face coming closer to yours, till your lips locked together, the first man you had kissed, his lips were soft, pulling away to see your rouge lips stained his own.

"That was my first kiss" you blushed hiding your face, only for James to tilt your head up with his hand "and many more to come dearest" he smirked.

"Let's go back to the hotel" he wanted his plan to happen on his premises, on his terms, taking your hand heading back to the cortez, the elaborate building always took your breath away, the glamour, the beauty of it all, was breathtaking.

Finally making it to your floor James standing beside you, "Thank you for today James I really enjoyed it" you said opening your door, you didn't want it to end, you ended up inviting James in, little did you know this was according to his plan.

Another kiss James gave you laying you on the bed, all you heard was a muttered word not knowing what it was, as he knelt above you with a rock in his fist.

He kissed you with that, rock in his first, "all beauty must die" he whispered hitting you till you were dead, afterwards he planted a rose between your teeth.

You looked peaceful to him, as he carried you to his study, miss evers came running in as he was discarding your body, your soul leaving it a while ago, you sat in the room you were murdered in, sobbing.

"How could I had trusted him" you cried out wanting revenge, but karma was a sweet thing at times, miss evers warning James that the police was on their way up, resulting him and her taking their own lifes.

Looking back you still hated James, he would try his best to have you forgive him, but nothing worked, over 100 years and you still held that grudge.

"Y/n please I'm sorry I didn't mean to" he said at the bar where you sat with Sally, "you didn't mean to you pulled all that nonsense just to kill me James now I'm trapped here" you weeped.

"Dearest please I did it so we can be together remember what I had promised you" he asked earning a scoff from you, fixing your jeans, standing up.

"Yes I remember or obscene words how you manipulated me into falling for you only to get my head bashed by a rock" you snapped walking away.

You knew now why you got your nicname the wild rose, you hated it, now known as his victim for all eternity, Sally becoming a close friend over the years.

As well as liz, cleopatra everyone called her, who helped you dress modern as time passed by, so you wouldn't be like how James remembered changing everything about you from back then, the gullible girl.

"Y/n please a century I've been apologising I love you" James pleaded following you around like a simp, "you love me really" you laughed in his face.

"Remember our first kiss, how special it was" he asked "Yes and I remember our second where I died" you said "please dear what I would do to feel your lips on mine once more" he stated.

Now holding you, looking into your eyes seeing the old you, his wild rose back, he pressed his lips back on yours, not wanting to lose That feeling again, you melted into the kiss, mentally kicking yourself for being like putty in his cold, murderous hands.

He pulled away, resting his forehead on yours, "I forgive you James" you sighed, "Thank you I've been dying to hear you say that for a century" he smiled.

_________________________________________
Based on the song where the wild roses grow by nick cave and Kylie monoge this song gives me James patrick march vibes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 257 99
evan peters and some taissa farmiga or any ahs character imagine which is going to be any character evan or taissa play *THIS WILL HAVE SMUT IM SORR...
1.9K 17 12
Ask me to write for almost any character (any generation) and I will! I will write Fluff 🌻 Angst 🩸 Family πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦ Smut (with female characters)...
9.2K 65 14
This story is just solby, I will take requests like once a week and I'll try to post every two days. There will be: fluff, angst, and POSSIBLY a tiny...
19.6K 144 37
One shots I have written on Tumblr. !! MAINLY ABOUT JAMES PATRICK MARCH!! 18+ due to some smut in the one shots. :)