||ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ|| ᴀᴏɴᴜɴɢ x ꜱ...

By loosetits

"ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ʏᴏᴜ, ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ." Nateya is the firstborn child of the Sully family. Being the eldest, sh... More

1|| "ʟᴏ'ᴀᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴋxᴀᴡɴɢ!"
2||"ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ"
3|| "ꜱᴘɪᴅᴇʀ!"
5|| "ꜱʜᴜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴀᴏɴᴜɴɢ!"
6|| "ꜱᴏ ꜱᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ!"
ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ!
7|| "ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ"
8|| "ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ"
9|| "ᴘᴜɴᴄʜ ᴍᴇ"
10|| "ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘ"

4|| "ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ"

8.2K 258 55
By loosetits

The Sully family followed the two Metkayina children. Nateya was lagging behind looking at everything around her. She thought everything looked strange. The Maruis were too close together and exposed. She did like a few things though, the floor and the animals. The sea creatures she saw looked at her in curiousity while the floor was bouncy and fun to jump on. Nateya jumped and landed a little too hard on her injured foot.

"Ow,"

She regretted shooing Neteyam away earlier when he tried to help her walk.

Aonung saw this scene, but he ignored her not caring enough to help her. He kept walking forward until he felt the floor underneath him dip harshly. He heard a small yelp behind him and turned to look.

Nateya had fallen down and was struggling to get up since the floor was so bouncy and it hurt too much to put pressure on her injured foot.

"Stupid floor," she hissed in annoyance.

Aonung sighed in frustration. As much as he didn't want to help the girl, the sight was truly pitiful and he would feel like a bad Na'vi if he just left her there. So reluctantly, he walked over to her and stretched his arm out to her.

"Get up, you look stupid," Aonung told her in annoyance.

The girl was hesitant.

The Metkayina boy rolled his eyes and was about to turn away until he felt her hand latch onto his arm. He pulled her up and proceeded to walk away, not caring to hear what she has to say.

Nateya huffed when the boy walked away.

"I wanted to thank him."

She continued walking until they got to their Marui. She thanked Tsireya and walked inside the Marui.

"Yeah this will work, this is great. It's nice isn't it?" Jake tried to cheer the family up. Which of course, didn't work.

The rest of the Sully family stood there in silence while Kiri and Nateya deadpanned.

.

.

"Okay Sullys fall in," Nateya did as her father said and stood while her family sat down and formed a circle.

She saw Kiri's unhappy face. Nateya felt saddened. She understood why Kiri felt that way, moving was not easy for them and to add onto it, her best friend got taken away by the Sky People.

"I need you kids on your best behaviour," Jake said directing it to mainly his eldest children because little Tuk never did anything wrong.

"I mean it, learn fast, pull your weight. Don't cause trouble, you got it?" their Father stared directly at Lo'ak.

Nateya chuckled while Neteyam grabbed his brother by the back of his neck. Lo'ak hissed in reponse.

"I want to go home," to her surprise, she looked down to see Tuk crying. Nateya immediately knelt down and opened her arms to embrace Tuk. Tuk cried into her older sister's shoulder.

"Oh Tuk.." Neytiri said, knowing how her daughter felt.

"Tuk, this is our home now," Jake sighed.

"We're gonna get through this, we're gonna get through this if we have eachothers backs, alright?" Jake reassured his children. Nateya nodded in agreement while stroking Tuk's hair.

"What does your Father always say?" Neytiri asked her children.

"Sully's stick together." Everyone said, except for Kiri.

"Yeah that's right, Sully's stick together," Jake nodded his head.

"Now this time with some feeling."

"Sully's stick together," Netaya and her siblings said with more energy.

This time Kiri joined in.

.

.

.

Nateya was standing on the edge of the bouncy floor, watching Tsireya, Aonung and the other Metkayina boy who's name was 'Rotxo' smoothly dive into the water. Next up was her brothers who of course, didn't jump in quite as smooth. Instead, it was unelegant and got water splashed all over the poor girl. Nateya deadpanned.

She was about say something until more water was splashed on her. This time it was Kiri and Tuk. She debated if she should also join them or help around on the ground. Her leg still somewhat hurt. Her thoughts were interrupted when Kiri called out to her.

"Nateya! You should totally get in here, its beautiful!"

Nateya thought about it, she was hesitant until Tuk surfaced and splashed even more water on her. By now, the girl was soaking wet without even having been in the water.

"See! Now you have to come in!" Tuk giggled.

Nateya sighed and sat on the edge.

"I guess I could."

She slowly dropped into the water and sank down below. The sight made Nateya awestruck. Swarms of fish swam by while colourful coral and beautiful plants were placed everywhere. The girl was stunned, in her eyes, beautiful was an understatement.

Her eyes followed to her siblings who were swimming away to the Metkayina kids. She swam after them, gracefully moving through the water. Nateya wasn't as good as the Metkayina kids, but she was good enough to not look like a flailing Ikran in water. She only knew how to swim because back at her home in the forest, she would always jump from tree to tree and would sometimes miss her step and fall in the lakes underneath her. To not drown, she got her Mother to teach her how to swim.

Before Nateya reached Tsireya, Aonung and Rotxo, she saw her siblings heading up for air. She stayed underwater with the Metkayina kids, not bothered to swim back up. Tsireya signed to Lo'ak and Neteyam who put their heads back in the water but they just looked confused. Nateya was confused aswell as to what Tsireya was signing. Her siblings then came back down and swam alongside her and the Metkayina kids before pointing up, then proceeding to swim up for air again.

Nateya looked to see Aonung signing to Tsireya and Rotxo, with them signing back. She saw the confused look on Aonung's face and gently tapped his shoulder. He turned to face her and watched as she pointed to her mouth. She was trying to tell him that they were swimming up for air. Aonung tilted his head not understanding. The girl rolled her eyes and then swam up to the surface with Aonung in tow. Nateya popped her head up from the water with Aonung next to her. A few seconds later Tsireya and Rotxo emerged aswell.

"Are you alright?" Tsireya questioned.

"You're too fast, wait for us," Tuk complained while rubbing her eye.

"Just breathe, breathe." Tsireya told the girl.

"Easy for you guys to say," Nateya muttered to herself.

"You are not good divers, maybe good at swimming through trees but-" Aonung was cut off by his sister smacking his head.

Nateya chuckled, seeing the sight reminded her of her and Lo'ak.

Aonung looked over at her for a few seconds before turning away to look at Lo'ak and Neteyam.

"Come on bro," Lo'ak said.

"We don't speak this finger talk. We don't know what you're saying." Neteyam told them.

Nateya nodded her head in agreement.
She didn't understand what they were signing either.

"I will teach you," Tsireya said thoughtfully. Nateya thanked Tsireya while the Metkayina girl gave her a smile.

"But where's Kiri?" Rotxo asked the group.

Nateya's ears perked up. He was right, where was Kiri?

"Who?" Nateya rolled her eyes at Aonung's stupid question before turning her focus back to Rotxo.

"Kiri, where is Kiri?" Rotxo asked again.

Nateya raised her eyebrow at the boy. She knew that Kiri was most likely okay and was just playing with the fish somewhere, but this boy seemed to worry alot. She shrugged it off as just being caring for the newcomers.

Nateya offered to look for her and submerged herself under the water. She swam around and found herself at an open space full of fish and sea creatures she did not know the name of. Right in the middle of all of it, was Kiri. She looked so fascinated by the animals. It made her older sister smile to herself. It was nice to see Kiri back to her usual self.

Nateya didn't want to disturb her younger sister so she quietly swam away back to the surface.

She emerged from the water.

"Kiri is okay, we do not have to worry."

.

.

.

Words: 1369
Sorry if this was a bit late.
I found it funny when Aonung said "who" to when Rotxo was asking where Kiri was.
Also after the movie, I started to think Rotxo may have had some sort of liking to Kiri? 🤨
Thank you for reading! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 2.3K 22
Neylayā Sully is the first born of Jake and Neytiri, she is a natural leader and protector. However her limits are pushed with the return of the sky...
108K 2.3K 10
Sylwanin Sully, the eldest child to hold the Sully name. Burdened with great responsibility and expectations. Despite the hurdles that she must overc...
11.3K 228 29
A fan fiction that briefly follows the events of Avatar: The Way of Water ! I DO NOT OWN ANY OF JAMES CAMERON'S AVATAR CHARACTERS! Tsaeyla, eldest da...
90.8K 2.9K 24
As the eldest daughter of the Metkayina's clans chief, Ny'reiya has always been given high expectations so one day she would be fit to rule as a grea...