𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐴𝑢𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑦 𝐺�...

Per officialgoldenbae

ᴡʜʏ ᴄᴀɴ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ? ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏᴇs ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʏ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴄᴇɴᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ? sᴏᴘʜ... Més

Cast
Blood Stained Towels (Prolouge)
The After Life (Chapter One)
You Are My Life (Chapter Two)
Failed Plans & Spilt Tea (Chapter Three)
Free Spirit (Chapter Four)
Kenya's Lick Back (Chapter Five)
The Unexpected (Chapter Six)
Joyful Tears (Chapter Seven)
The Spirit Of Forgiveness(Chapter Eight)
Resolutions (Chapter Ten)
Like a Virgin, Touched for the Very First Time (Chapter Eleven)
New Year, Same Old Ways (Chapter Twelve)
Good and Bad Angels

Patience Is A Virtue (Chapter Nine)

629 33 4
Per officialgoldenbae

Benedict Cannon, Los Angeles

4:36 PM

"You're just going to leave her be, after all she's still the mother of Adonis!" Adrianne warned her sister.

After all Adrianne was always the understanding one of the three but sometimes Kenya feared that her sister was a bit too understanding and soft when it came to people. In a good way though. It was all a part of her character.

It had been two weeks since she was discharged from the hospital and brought home to start her recovery process.

Things had pretty much gone back to how it was previous to the incident. Adrianne's father had stayed the first week to help take care of her but flew back to New York due to his business.

Kenya nor Troy had left their sister's side since and of course Aubrey even though he'd resumed working did his best to put Adrianne and his family before that.

Though it was all hands on deck because of his album drop coming up soon with his good friend 21 savage.

Adrianne was more than proud of her man for executing a body of work such as this one knowing the trying time for their family.

Everyone pitched in where they could give Aubrey more time to work. But knowing Aubrey as much as they did they knew he felt guilty for leaving her during this time because he wanted to be the one to nurse her back to health. 

"Oh come on! Look Adrianne I love you but that girl almost took you away from us, from your daughter and your son because let's face it Sophie will never be the mother that you have been to Adonis. Aubrey, Miss Sandi i apologize for saying that but it had to be said" Kenya was unapologetic to the fullest with what she said.

The conversation about what she had done to Sophie was brought up again and this time Adrianne advised her sister to stay away from the lunatic.

It was like the words just went in one ear and went out the next because she wasn't listening. 

"Can you help me put her down please?" Since she got home, Promise had only wanted to be held by her mother and nobody else.

Not too long ago they tried putting her down but it didn't work. The infant wasn't having it.  

"Of course!" Now that she was fast asleep her aunt took the chance to separate her from the mother so that she could rest her down into the bassinet that was beside their bed.

"Kenny, I know that you're upset. You're upset with Sophie, but I feel like you're even more angry at Aubrey which I also get-" Kenya sat beside her sister with her hand propping her body up on the bed.

Kenya couldn't help but roll her eyes at the sound of his name. He was always a brother to her and when he and Adrianne were going through their issues she rode for them the hardest out of everyone.

"Sis, you need to just let it go. You're more angry than me and trust me i've felt that way among all the emotions that I've felt since. But Aubrey had no control over what Sophie was planning. He could've talked to her a million times and one time she still would've shot me. I'm just lucky that she didn't kill me because not being able to see you guys again, Adonis and Promise grow up i-i" Her voice cracked causing Kenya to stop her.

There were evident tears in both of their eyes.

"Don't talk like that Adrianne, God knows how much I prayed for you. How much everyone prayed for you because God knows if you didn't make it I would've killed both Sophie and that nigga you love so much!" The way she talked with attitude and sarcasm caused both sisters to chuckle.

"I'm not angry so much with Aubrey, I'm just upset he didn't do more to protect you. The person I'm livid with is Sophie's dry ass because she tried to take away my little sister".

"If it wasn't for Adonis I would've already filed a report and gotten her ugly behind locked up but I love that little boy and I want him to have his mom even though I feel like you've been more of a mother to him than Sophie has" Kenya spoke the truth. Sophie had been so caught up in doing everything she could to break Adrianne and Aubrey up that she forgot about her own son.

"I know you are Kenny and as crazy as it sounds… I understand why she did it. Love can make you do crazy things but that didn't justify anything, if I died that wasn't going to make Aubrey be with her. That's what she doesn't get is that if in the end it's not me, it would ever be her either" And that was the complete truth.

Since Aubrey met Adrianne it had been about her from the jump and never anyone's. There were flings and ex's Yes, but in the end it's always going to be Adrianne.

"Okay moving on from the sad stuff…." Kenya laughed, wiping the stray tears.

"I know this year's Christmas is going to be a bit different but what are we going to do?" Adrianne was going to tell her sister about her experience in heaven and seeing their mother again but she wanted to do it when her brother and father were present.

"I think we're going to do it at Miss Sandi's house this year. You're going to help her with all the cooking and prepping since I can't this year" Although she was a bit sad that she couldn't help out, she knew that she needed to dial back a bit.
______

7:00 PM

Just then the door swung open slowly, revealing Aubrey. He was dressed in an all black Nike sweatsuit and with a matching dad cap on.

As soon as Adrianne caught sight of her man her stomach erupted in butterflies. There was a sudden short silent awkwardness in the air.

"Aubrey!" Kenya managed to say politely which surprised Adrianne.

"Wassup Kenya?" He asked as he made his way over to his baby girl who was sleeping peacefully in the bassinet. H3 placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"Nothing much just been chilling, taking care of this one" Kenya responded referring to what her day had been like with her sister not that she was complaining or anything.

"Thank you for looking after her" a confused look fell upon her face as she stood up and turned around to face him.

"For what nigga? She's my sister I would've done it even if you didn't want me too... tuh!" She flipped him off.

"Anyways…imma leave y'all two love birds alone and go see my man, toodles" She waved them goodbye and left the room.

Immediately after their eyes locked. Adrianne felt those butterflies she felt only moments ago. He looked so good it made her weak.

Aubrey walked into the closet and returned barefooted and hatless.

"How was your day mama?" Why did did she feel so shy as he sat down beside her placing her feet on his lap.

"My day was good, baby. Kenya and I talked and I spent time with my babies and got some French lessons from don. How about you?" Aubrey briefly looked over at the bassinet seeing his baby girl then back at his fiancé. 

"Good. I met up with 21 and we finalized some things for the album. Chubbs and i ran some errands as well, how are you feeling?" He asked her.

"Better and yes I took all my medicine so you don't have to keep asking that. Nurse Kenya and Doc Smith never misses a beat" She chuckled which made him do the same. Both her brother and sister were on her ass everyday since she got home.

Every hour like clockwork the door swung open with something too eat and her medication.

"Well I'm here to take care of you now mama" Adrianne moaned softly feeling the great sensations that came from him rubbing her feet which causing Aubrey to quickly become aroused.

It had been a couple months since they were intimate with each other but Aubrey didn't mind because of her condition.

Just being with her, having her by his side was enough for him all together.

Adrianne saw that sparkle in his eye. It was one she knew all too well.

She missed him, it was just a shame that nothing could happen im that moment. Then, suddenly catching her off-guard Aubrey leaned in and kissed her lips gently. 

They pulled away and looked into eachothers eyes for a second.

Adrianne took a deep breath and exhaled.

"Baby-" She turned her head to the side but only for Aubrey to turn it back to him.

"Don't pull away, I know we can't mama but fuck- I want you so bad right now" He said made her let out a breathy laugh.

"I do too baby" His lips found hers again.

And although they both longed to make love to each other in that moment, to feel one another close they couldn't because of the trauma that was done to her body.

Aubrey understood that. He didn't want to hurt her so patience was to become his virtue.
________

Don't know if I should do a Christmas chapter or not?

Or maybe just like a New-Years chapter?

Let me know what you guys would like to see but I would like to thank you guys for the support during the year of 2022. You guys are amazing❤🥳.

I have another book that I'm working on that I think you guys are going to loooove because just writing it has me excited. Anyways thank you so much for ready it's been a pleasure writing for you guys.

Please don't forget to vote, comment and add this book to your libraries.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

20.7K 604 23
"ᵃ ᵗⁱⁿʸ ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ ⁱⁿ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ ⁱˢ ᵉⁿᵒᵘᵍʰ ᵗᵒ ʷᵃʳᵐ ᵘᵖ ᵐᵉ",ᵗᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ ˢᵃⁱᵈ ˢᵒᶠᵗˡʸ ᵗᵒ ʲᵘⁿᵍᵏᵒᵒᵏ,ᵐᵃᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵒʸ'ˢ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ ᵐᵉˡᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ʰⁱᵐ. 1 in BDSM relationship (15...
27.8K 1.1K 23
If you really are curious just read! 𝐘𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 ☜︎ Very much finished ☻︎ ✔︎ "𝐈𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲...
3.3M 121K 61
𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝚂𝙰𝙻𝚅𝙰𝙶𝙴, 𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴
88.8K 2.2K 53
"𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬. 𝐄𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲." - "𝐈'...