ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ | ɪɪ 🌸

By ChanelPradaGirl

ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇQᴜᴇʟ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ. ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ!! More

🖼ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ #16🖼
🖼ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ #17🖼
🧴ᴘᴇʀꜰᴜᴍᴇ ᴀᴅ🧴
🦇ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴛ🦇
👩‍💻ᴀ ʙʟᴏɢɢᴇʀ'ꜱ ᴅᴇɴꜱᴇ ᴍɪɴᴅ👩‍💻
ᴀ/ɴ
ᴀ/ɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴛʀᴇᴇ #2
🍔ᴍᴄᴅᴏɴᴀʟᴅ'ꜱ🍔
🦃ᴛʜᴀɴᴋꜱɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ🦃
⚖ᴄᴏᴜʀᴛʀᴏᴏᴍ⚖
👱🏻‍♀️Starbucks Karen👱🏻‍♀️
👚ʙᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛꜱ👚
💁🏽‍♀️ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴋ-ᴍᴇ ɢɪʀʟ💁🏽‍♀️
😈ꜱʜᴇ-ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ'ꜱ ᴘᴀᴡɴ😈
💔ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ💔
🥿ɴᴇᴡ ʟᴏᴏᴋ🥿
😳ᴇᴍʙᴀʀʀᴀꜱꜱɪɴɢ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ😳
🎡ꜱᴀɴᴛᴀ ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ🎡
☝️ʀᴇᴘʀɪᴍᴀɴᴅ☝️
📶ᴀʟʏᴀ'ꜱ ɴᴇᴡ ʙʟᴏɢ📶
👜ᴊᴀᴄQᴜᴇᴍᴜꜱ👜
🏯ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ ᴛʀɪᴘ🏯
🐍ᴛᴏxɪᴄ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱʜɪᴘ🐍
🤬ɪɴꜰᴜʀɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ🤬
👊ᴘᴀʏʙᴀᴄᴋ👊
🩸ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ🩸
🤳ᴘʀᴏᴏꜰ🤳
📝ᴘʟᴀɴ📝
📃ʟᴀᴡꜱᴜɪᴛ📃
😬ᴄᴏɴꜱᴇQᴜᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ😬
🕊ᴀɴɢᴇʟ x ᴄᴏᴛᴛᴀɢᴇᴄᴏʀᴇ🍄
😘ᴅᴀᴛᴇ😘
🎹ᴘɪᴀɴᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ🎹
🥰ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄ ꜱᴇᴛᴜᴘ🥰
ᴀ/ɴ
✈ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ ᴊᴇᴛ✈
🚪ᴜᴘɢʀᴀᴅᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴏᴍ🚪
🤱🏽ᴊᴏᴄᴇʟʏɴ'ꜱ ᴍᴏᴍ🤱🏽
⚜ʀᴏʏᴀʟ ʟɪɴᴇᴀɢᴇ⚜
☕ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ☕
ᴀ/ɴ

🥂ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ🥂

601 22 111
By ChanelPradaGirl

(Sukura41: This chapter takes place after the chapter Feelings in Book 4.)

Scene: Agreste Mansion. Nathalie's Room.

"You'll make your father very proud tonight," Nathalie says to Adrien. She was laying in bed fixing his tie.

The said boy was wearing a royal blue suit with black shoes. Above the left pocket of the suit was his father's brand logo, meaning the suit had been designed by him.

"You think so?" Adrien questioned.

"Of course Adrien. Vogue is throwing a party for you, your the special guest." Nathalie replies, giving him a small smile.

Adrien doesn't reply. He only scratches the back of his neck nervously.

Gabriel enters the room just then. "Adrien, it's time to leave."

"Yes, father," Adrien nods and looks at Nathalie. "Bye, Nathalie."

The executive assistant waves as the Agrestes leave her room.

Scene: Outside Nathalie's Room.

"Just to be clear father, you won't be mad if I'm not the special guest right?" Adrien hesitantly asked Gabriel.

Gabriel looks at him with a raised eyebrow after he closed Nathalie's door. "What do you mean?"

"Like... if Vogue wasn't actually throwing the party for me... you wouldn't be upset right?" Adrien asked.

Gabriel puts a hand on his son's shoulder, guiding him towards the stairs. "Don't be foolish Adrien, of course the special guest is you, you're one of the most important people in Paris."

Adrien frowns at his words and looks away.

Scene: Agreste Mansion Foyer.

As Adrien and Gabriel walked down the steps, the former heard the voice he didn't want to hear.

"Hi, Adrien!" Lila greeted sweetly, running up the stairs and giving him a big hug.

"Lila?" Adrien's eyes widened. He grew disgusted when Lila planted a kiss on his cheek and he pulled away, looking at his father. "Why is Lila here?" He asked, wiping the cheek Lila kissed, causing her to frown.

"Lila will be going to the party as your plus one," Gabriel informs him, continuing to walk down the steps.

Lila smiled, linking her arm with Adrien's. "I'm SO happy that I'm going to this party as your date Adrien," She pulls him down the stairs. "And a Vogue party no less! It's so exciting!" She giggles.

After reaching the steps, Adrien pulled away from the scarlet brunette. "Uh, yeah, I guess."

"Do you like my dress?" Lila inquired, doing a twirl, showing off her lilac dress.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Lila gave Adrien a smile.

Adrien shrugs. "At least your dress isn't backless this time."

Lila's smile dropped as Adrien moved past her towards the door. She scowled and followed after him.

🥂🥂🥂🥂

Scene: Agreste Car.

Gorilla is driving to the destination the party is at. Gabriel is in the passenger's seat with his eyes closed, relaxing.

However, his facial expression was showing that he looked to be constipated.

Meanwhile, in the back seat, Adrien was on his phone scrolling through Twitter, watching funny memes. Sitting beside him was Lila, she looked displeased.

She had tried talking to Adrien, but he ignored her, acting like she wasn't even there.

Suddenly, she had an idea. She smirked and fake yawned. "I'm gonna take a nap, wake me up when we get there." She told Adrien.

He didn't reply back, he simply chuckled at a meme he stumbled upon before scrolling down.

Lila frowned and laid back in the seat, closing her eyes. After a few minutes, she opened one eye and saw Adrien still on his phone. She shifted, then laid her head on his shoulder.

Adrien looked down at her. He rolled his eyes and lightly pushed her head off his shoulder, leaning her against the next window away from him before he went back to scrolling on his phone.

Lila opened her eyes, clenching her hands. Seething with anger at how Adrien didn't want her to lay on his shoulder.

🥂🥂🥂🥂

Scene: Palace Of Versailles. Outside.

Two soldiers stand posted outside the closed gates as the Agreste car arrives.

A soldier approaches the vehicle and Gorilla rolls down the window. "Invitation?" He held out his hand.

Gabriel gives Gorilla the party invitation, which he gives to the soldier. The man inspects the invite, then nods at the other soldier.

Scene: Inside The Agreste Car.

As the gates open and the car drives in, Lila rolls down the window and looks outside, gazing at the palace in awe.

"Wow, the Versailles palace is so beautiful! Especially the gold detailing." Lila smiles genuinely, then retreats back inside the car.

Scene: Outside The Agreste Car.

After parking beside some other cars, Gorilla, Gabriel, Adrien, and Lila exited the car.

"Whoa, this place is packed." Adrien comments, looking around at all the fancy vehicles around the marble courtyard.

Lila cleared her throat, looking at Adrien expectantly. He just ignored her, watching a few people go inside the palace with a small smile.

"Ahem!" Lila says, loud enough for Adrien to hear her.

The blonde looks at her and she looks at him expectantly. "What is it?" He questioned, annoyed.

"Aren't you going to escort me inside?" Lila asked sweetly.

"Ummm... no?" Adrien responds in a questionable tone.

"Adrien." Gabriel said his son's name in a warning tone.

Adrien sighed in irritation and rolled his eyes, holding out his arm for Lila. She smiled at this, pleased before she linked her arm with his.

The four then began to go inside.

Scene: Palace Of Versailles. Hall Of Mirrors.

Gorilla, Gabriel, Lila, and Adrien entered.

The hall was filled with wealthy and rich people as they all had some sort of luxury brand clothing or accessory on them.

"Wow," Adrien looked around in awe at the royal and gold decor.

Meanwhile, Kalianna, who was holding a glass of faux fizz, is talking with both Hiro and Kagami.

Hiro suddenly spots Adrien at the entrance. "Hey, there's Adrien."

Kalianna turns around and smiled when she saw the Agreste boy. "Adrien!!!" She calls to him, waving her hand.

He sees her and smiles. "Kalianna!" He runs towards her, pulling his arm out of Lila's hold.

The scarlet brunette yelped and stumbled, but managed to regain her footing. She watches on as Adrien proceeds to hug Kalianna with a jealous scowl.

"Hey, Hiro, hey Kagami," Adrien politely greeted the Tsurugi twins.

They bowed in return. Kagami was wearing a red kimono and her grandmother's traditional shoes while Hiro was dressed in an emerald green tuxedo with black leather Gucci shoes.

"You're looking pretty sharp," Kalianna praises Adrien.

"Thanks. And you look..." Adrien trailed off when he finally noticed her attire. "You look..." He blushes, scanning the noirette from head-to-toe.

"I look what?" Kalianna smirks at the Agreste boy.

"U-Um..." Adrien blushes even more.

Kagami rolls her eyes and grabs her big brother's arm, pulling him away, leaving Kalianna and Adrien alone.

"You look very... regal." Adrien praised.

Kalianna giggles. "Thank you. When I went to London for the opening of my mom's second boutique and stayed at my cousin's Duchy, Catherine gave me this dress because it couldn't fit her anymore. She also gave me these pretty shoes." She lifts up her dress to reveal sparkly silver and blue heels that glimmered in the light.

"Wow, they're very-" Adrien was cut off when Lila appeared beside him, grabbing his arm.

"Nice shoes Kalianna! And nice dress too. You're really going for the Cinderella look; from rags to riches." Lila says, giving her enemy a smug look.

"I prefer from riches to royalty." Kalianna counters, taking a sip of her beverage.

"I'm feeling kinda parched," Adrien spoke, pulling his arm out of Lila's hold. "Would you please show me the way to the drinks Kal?"

"Sure, follow me." Kalianna walks away and Adrien follows after her.

"Wait for me!" Lila tries to go after them, but Kagami suddenly blocked her path. "Oh, hello, Kagi." She greeted the fencer, deliberately saying her name wrong.

"It's Kagami," The Tsurugi girl coldly corrected.

"Ah, right! I don't really know how to pronounce Japanese names, I have a slight speech problem." Lila informs.

Kagami narrows her eyes at the manipulative girl. "We've met each other before when I got Akumatized."

"Yeah, it was so unfortunate. I didn't mean to get you Akumatized into that ugly-horned monster!" Lila pouts at Kagami.

Kagami remained stoic, not buying her innocent act.

"I was just trying to show how appreciative I was of Adrien since he helped me with my Math." Lila continued.

"By sending me a picture of you kissing his cheek?" Kagami inquired bitterly, folding her arms.

"Don't tell me you're still bitter of that. It's been over a year now! You should get over it since Adrien doesn't want to be in a relationship with you. I know you had a crush on him, but he's got eyes for ME," Lila gestures to herself proudly.

"Really?" Kagami rose an eyebrow.

"Of course he does!" Lila smiles.

Kagami shook her head. 'This girl so delusional.' She thought.

(Sukura41: Indeed she is Kagami.)

"But no hard feelings right? We can be friends if you want," Lila holds out her hand for the Japanese girl to shake.

"I'd rather eat a one thousand year old egg than be friends with you, much less shake your hand." Kagami glares at her.

Lila frowns and puts her hand down. "You don't have to be so rude, I'm just trying to be your friend. You're just like your brother, cold and mean!"

"Kalianna's told me a lot about you, all bad things. There's not one good thing about you, you're one hundred percent rotten on the inside." Kagami says bluntly.

Lila gasps. "Excuse me?! I'll have you know that I donate to charities, hospitals, animal shelters, and more! My diplomat parents even helped reduce world pollution!"

"If I were a blind fool, I would've easily fell for your lies; but then again, even a blind fool can eventually see through a facade." Kagami says.

Lila gawked at her as she walked away towards her brother and mother. She then scowled and stormed off, taking a seat by a food table.

She hears laughing just then and looked to see Kalianna and Adrien by the beverage table with their drinks. They clinked their glasses together before they both took a sip.

Meanwhile, Gabriel approaches Prince Ali and his female chaperone. "Prince Ali, it's quite an honor that you're here." He bows to the prince.

"It's absolutely lovely to be here," Ali smiles.

"Prince Ali!" Darius greeted as he came walking up with his wife, his arm wrapped around her waist. "I see you're back in Paris."

(Sukura41: Darius and Vanita's outfits.)

"Yes, his Highness was invited here to celebrate the new supermodel of Paris." The chaperone explains.

"Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. De-Sinclair, your daughter is truly an ambitious girl." Ali praises Darius and Vanita.

Gabriel is confused at the young prince's words while the De-Sinclairs thank the boy before he leaves with his chaperone.

"Mr. Agreste, its surprising to see you here," Vanita says to the man, slightly surprised that he was actually here right now.

"Yes, you as well," Gabriel replies stoically.

"We've only seen you once at Adrien's fashion show when he modeled my daughter's derby hat, it's good that you and your son came out for my Kalianna." Darius gives Gabriel a polite smile.

"For your daughter? I don't understand, the special guest is my son for the party." Gabriel's eyebrows furrowed.

"Your son? The special guest?" Darius rose an eyebrow.

"Why would you think that-?" Vanita began to ask.

The tapping of a fork was heard on a glass just then.

"Can I have your attention please?" A feminine voice asked.

Everyone all turned to the front of the grand room and saw a redhead woman who looked to be about 5'7 holding a glass of red wine.

The woman smiles. "Hello, thank you all for coming tonight. I am Annalise Wintour, I've been the editor-in-chief of Vogue since 1988."

At this announcement, half of the people in the room clapped.

"Thank you," Annalise held up a hand, quieting the clapping.

Adrien and Kalianna, who are still standing by the beverage table, exchange smiles.

"For over a year now, there's been a new model in Vogue. Their popularity has rised so tremendously, it's unbelievable." Annalise says.

Gabriel looks at Adrien, gesturing for him to come over to him, and he reluctantly does so, causing Kalianna to frown slightly.

"Father, I don't think the special guest is me," Adrien mutters to his dad.

Gabriel squeezed his shoulder. "Nonsense, you've been on the covers of Vogue multiple times."

Adrien shook his head and looks down. He flinches when Lila suddenly grabbed his arm.

"This is your moment Adrien!" The scarlet brunette gives him a grin, leaning on his shoulder.

Adrien sighs.

Meanwhile, Darius and Vanita, who are watching the three, share a bewildered look.

"They've climbed the modeling industry through hard work, no short cuts, and they've gotten their first Fashion Icon Award, which I'm sure there's many more to come." Annalise smiles.

In the corner of Gabriel's eye, he saw Darius beckon Kalianna over to him and Vanita, and she hurries over to them.

"So please, give a round of applause for our new teen supermodel, Kalianna De-Sinclair!" Annalise points at the noirette.

(Sukura41: Give our baby a round of applause! She's worked so hard! 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾)

Lila's eyes widened when she heard the model's name and she got off of Adrien.

Everyone applauded while Kalianna excitedly went to Annalise's side.

Adrien winces as he felt his father squeeze his shoulder harshly. "Father, that hurts," He says, shrugging the man's hand off.

(Sukura41: ABUSE!!! 🚨🚨🚨)

Gabriel clears his throat. "I'm.. sorry Adrien, I was just... taken aback."

"I told you I wasn't the special guest." Adrien murmurs, rubbing his aching shoulder.

"I don't get it, I thought Adrien was the special guest, not Kalianna." Lila looks at Gabriel, perplexed. "This party is supposed to be for you." She puts her hand on Adrien's chest.

"No it isn't," Adrien retorts, moving away.

"This party is for my daughter Lila," Darius cut in, making the Italian girl look at him. "Vogue is throwing her a celebration party since she's a supermodel now. Not Adrien."

"But I don't understand, Adrien's more famous than Kalianna!" Lila protested.

"Hush!" A woman in the back hissed at Lila in a French accent. "Ze girl Ms. Kalianna iz going to give a speech."

Lila scowls at the woman and turns back to look at Kalianna, clenching her hands.

"It's such an honor that Vogue threw me this party. It's such a dream that I'm a celebrity now! Can you believe that?" Kalianna grins, her eyes shining.

Several people clapped lightly while others whistled.

"But I'm not gonna stop. I'm not gonna stop working hard until I become one of the youngest official fashion designers. First, was supermodel, next, teen fashion designer who's brand has been spread throughout the world!" Kalianna proclaims, raising her glass. "Cheers!"

"CHEERS!" Everyone says in unison, clinking their glasses together.

Kalianna smiles as she clinks her glass with Annalise's.

Lila narrowed her eyes and looks at the Agrestes. "I think we should go congratulate her on her success," She grabs Adrien's arm. "Don't ya think Mr. Agreste?"

Gabriel clenches his hands. "Yes... we should."

The three then began walking towards Kalianna and Annalise.

"I'm very proud of you Kalianna. Congratulations, you deserve it. I have never seen a teenager work as hard as you, your practically a young woman now!" The Wintour woman says to Kalianna.

"Thank you so much Ms. Anne, I really couldn't have achieved being a supermodel if it wasn't for you." Kalianna sips on her drink.

"Oh, no, no, no, dear, you did that on your own." Annalise counters, drinking a mouthful of her wine.

Kalianna giggles, then her elated mood slightly wavered when she saw Gabriel, Adrien, and Lila approaching.

The Italian disgrace was leaning on Adrien's shoulder, clinging to him as if she was his girlfriend.

'Uch, just thinking about Lila being Adrien's girlfriend makes me sick.' Kalianna rolls her eyes.

"Congratulations, Kalianna! I can't believe you've become a supermodel after one year," Lila says, giving the ravenette a plastic smile.

"You deserve this Kalianna, more than I do." Adrien told her.

Kalianna blushes. "Thank you, Adrien."

"It's truly unexpected as to how someone like you could become more eminent than my son." Gabriel said directly.

"Excuse me?" Kalianna frowns.

"What do you mean someone like her Mr. Agreste? What are you trying to imply? That Kalianna doesn't deserve the fame she's getting?" Annalise spoke up, getting into the conversation.

"Mr. Agreste didn't say that, he just-"

"He can speak for himself Lila." Kalianna rudely interrupted her arch-nemesis. "Back on topic, what do mean someone like me?" She rose at eyebrow at Gabriel.

"I meant no offense. I was simply trying to say that you acquired fame because you won the monthly Best-Dressed contest and ended up as the face of Lacroix. And now, thanks to you, that silly competition has been discontinued." Gabriel says.

Annalise puts a hand on Kalianna's shoulder. "Kalianna is one of the best teen models on my magazine and Lacroix's. She won that so-called silly contest due to hard work. She has style, and she keeps up with appearances, unlike you," She glares at Gabriel.

The sh1tty fashion designer is taken aback by the editor's words.

"With that dreadfully awful peppermint scarf, it would've been better if you didn't show up at all." Annalise sneers.

"There's no need for insults!" Lila spoke up, pouting.

Kalianna rolls her eyes.

"Just who do you think you're talking too Ms. Wintour?" Gabriel questioned angrily.

"You'd better watch your mouth Mr. Agreste. I've got friends in very influential places." Annalise retorts, walking away, her heels clicking as she did.

"Mr. Agreste, with all due respect, if you just came over here to berate me because of my success, then I'd appreciate it if you'd step the he11 off." Kalianna says in an imperative manner.

"Excuse me young lady?" Gabriel gives her a cold look.

"You heard exactly what I said." Kalianna responds calmly. "I've tried my best to be respectful to you, but you've been nothing but a harsh a$$wipe."

Lila gasps. "Kalianna, you can't talk to Mr. Agreste that way! He's completely right, you only got fame because of that Best-Dressed contest, or else nobody would know you at all."

"Be quiet Lila!" Adrien demands, pulling himself away from the Rossi girl. "I've heard enough out of you!" He then stormed away, leaving a shocked Lila behind.

"Adrien, get back here immediately!" Gabriel orders.

However, he had already left.

"You should really consider spending more time with your son instead of being cooped up in your office all day." Kalianna snapped at Gabriel before hurrying after Adrien. "Adrien, wait!"

Gabriel clenched his hands. He had never felt so infuriated and embarrassed that he was told off by a teenager.

"Mr. Agreste? Are you okay?" Lila queried.

Gabriel cleared his throat and fixed his ascot tie. "I'm fine. Go enjoy yourself."

Lila nods and walks away.

Scene: Buffet Table.

Adrien is filling his plate and Kalianna approaches him.

"Adrien, are you okay?" The amber-eyed supermodel quizzed.

"M-hm," Adrien nods.

Kalianna grabs a plate and starts packing it up with food. "I don't believe you."

Adrien sighs. "I'm just so tired of my dad always forcing me and Lila together. It's bad enough that I've gotta model with her because she got to be his new muse somehow, now she's saying that you only got popular because of that old Best-Dressed competition that Chloé's always been winning? She's so disgusting!"

"I agree with you, but you shouldn't make yourself mad by thinking about her." Kalianna suggested, walking towards a fancy table with Adrien. "Just think about me. It's my special night."

Adrien blushes, sitting down with Kalianna. "Okay then."

The De-Sinclair girl smiles at him. "That's better."

As the duo began to eat, Hiro and Kagami came over with their plates, asking to sit with them, which they accepted. Prince Ali and his chaperone even came to sit with them as well!

Lila, not surprisingly, came and tried to sit next to Adrien, but was chased away by Kagami and Kalianna, however, she wouldn't give up.

"You two are being so mean! I just wanna sit next to Adrien and you're both making such a big deal out of it because you're jealous of me!" Lila whines.

"What is there to be jealous of? You've got sausages for hair, and you're dress looks like it's been made out of paper," Kagami retorts.

Hiro snorts and takes a sip of his beverage.

"And lilac isn't even your color, you should just stick to orange." Kalianna advised. "That way you would look less ugly than you already do." She smirks at Lila.

"Kalianna, stop being so mean!" The Rossi girl looks at Adrien and Hiro with a pout. "Adrien, Hiro, can you please tell Kalianna and Kagami to stop being to cruel to me?"

"No." Both guys replied bluntly.

She scoffs in disbelief. "Boys, you're supposed to be gentlemen!"

"Prince Ali," Kalianna addresses the boy. "Lila's said a lot about you."

Lila froze at her words. She hadn't even realized the royal was sitting next to where she was standing.

"Really?" Prince Ali looks at the scarlet brunette with confusion. "What have you said about me?"

"She said that she's visited your Kingdom before and met you." Kalianna says, giving Lila a smug look.

"But..." Ali gazes at Lila, baffled. "I don't recall meeting you."

Lila's face turned red in embarrassment at his statement while Hiro snickered. "Excuse me for a moment."

The Italian girl walks away in a brisk manner.

"How strange." Ali commented, watching as Lila left.

Kalianna and Kagami exchange smirks and high-five each other.

Now that was how you got rid of a nuisance.

Word Count: 3,705

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.2K 1K 22
ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇ-ꜱɪɴᴄʟᴀɪʀ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ꜰᴀᴍᴏᴜꜱ ɪɴꜰʟᴜᴇɴᴄᴇʀ ᴏɴ ɪɴꜱᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴘᴀʀɪꜱ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴄɪᴛʏ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ. ʙᴏʀᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ, ꜱʜᴇ ꜱɪɢɴꜱ ᴜᴘ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛɪɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴀ...
7.2K 216 14
ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏʟɪᴅᴀʏꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ'ꜱ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇꜱᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ, ᴍᴀʏᴀ ʟᴀɴɢ, ʜᴀꜱ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏꜱᴛ ᴀ ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ᴇᴠᴇ ᴊᴀᴍʙᴏʀᴇᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ꜰᴜɴᴅʀᴀɪꜱᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏ...
452K 7.4K 65
𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 !
47.9K 1.8K 37
ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ, ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇꜰᴇᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴡᴋ ᴍᴏᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏʙᴛᴀɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀꜰʟʏ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ. ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴀᴠ...