ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ | ɪɪ 🌸

Oleh ChanelPradaGirl

ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇQᴜᴇʟ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ. ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ!! Lebih Banyak

🖼ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ #16🖼
🖼ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ #17🖼
🧴ᴘᴇʀꜰᴜᴍᴇ ᴀᴅ🧴
🦇ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴛ🦇
👩‍💻ᴀ ʙʟᴏɢɢᴇʀ'ꜱ ᴅᴇɴꜱᴇ ᴍɪɴᴅ👩‍💻
ᴀ/ɴ
ᴀ/ɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴛʀᴇᴇ #2
🍔ᴍᴄᴅᴏɴᴀʟᴅ'ꜱ🍔
🦃ᴛʜᴀɴᴋꜱɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ🦃
⚖ᴄᴏᴜʀᴛʀᴏᴏᴍ⚖
👱🏻‍♀️Starbucks Karen👱🏻‍♀️
👚ʙᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛꜱ👚
💁🏽‍♀️ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴋ-ᴍᴇ ɢɪʀʟ💁🏽‍♀️
😈ꜱʜᴇ-ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ'ꜱ ᴘᴀᴡɴ😈
💔ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ💔
🥿ɴᴇᴡ ʟᴏᴏᴋ🥿
🎡ꜱᴀɴᴛᴀ ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ🎡
☝️ʀᴇᴘʀɪᴍᴀɴᴅ☝️
🥂ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ🥂
📶ᴀʟʏᴀ'ꜱ ɴᴇᴡ ʙʟᴏɢ📶
👜ᴊᴀᴄQᴜᴇᴍᴜꜱ👜
🏯ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ ᴛʀɪᴘ🏯
🐍ᴛᴏxɪᴄ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱʜɪᴘ🐍
🤬ɪɴꜰᴜʀɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ🤬
👊ᴘᴀʏʙᴀᴄᴋ👊
🩸ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ🩸
🤳ᴘʀᴏᴏꜰ🤳
📝ᴘʟᴀɴ📝
📃ʟᴀᴡꜱᴜɪᴛ📃
😬ᴄᴏɴꜱᴇQᴜᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ😬
🕊ᴀɴɢᴇʟ x ᴄᴏᴛᴛᴀɢᴇᴄᴏʀᴇ🍄
😘ᴅᴀᴛᴇ😘
🎹ᴘɪᴀɴᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ🎹
🥰ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄ ꜱᴇᴛᴜᴘ🥰
ᴀ/ɴ
✈ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ ᴊᴇᴛ✈
🚪ᴜᴘɢʀᴀᴅᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴏᴍ🚪
🤱🏽ᴊᴏᴄᴇʟʏɴ'ꜱ ᴍᴏᴍ🤱🏽
⚜ʀᴏʏᴀʟ ʟɪɴᴇᴀɢᴇ⚜
☕ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ☕
ᴀ/ɴ

😳ᴇᴍʙᴀʀʀᴀꜱꜱɪɴɢ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ😳

700 18 156
Oleh ChanelPradaGirl

(Sukura41: Sorry for unpublishing this chapter guys! I couldn't see your comments so I had to do some editing. Again, I'm really sorry. And Happy New Year's Eve!!! 🥂🎇🥳)

Scene: Rossi Residence. Lila's Room.

"Ughhh, I can't BELIEVE this!" Lila slams her hands down on her vanity desk. "Adrien ignored me the whole day today! Not once did he even look at me, he was just focused on Kalianna. This outfit didn't do sh1t!" She glares down at her new outfit.

Jocelyn, who is sitting on the edge of Lila's bed, shrugs. "That's because you were trying too hard."

Lila turned to give her a glare. "Trying to hard? You're the one who said this outfit was perfect!"

"Yeah, but that headband you decided to wear looks like something a 1950s housewife would wear, I didn't tell you to put that on." Jocelyn picks at her nails.

Lila eyes the TikToker's nails with envy. They had Louis Vuitton prints painted on them.

'Jesus, this girl is obsessed with Louis Vuitton.' Lila thought.

(Sukura41: Aye, don't think the Lord's name in vain! 😠)

"So what am I supposed to do to get him to keep his eyes on me instead of that Korean tramp?" Lila asked Jocelyn.

"Simple," Jocelyn shrugs. "You seduce him with your body."

Lila scoffs. "You make it sound so easy."

"That's because it is," Jocelyn stands up. "Tomorrow, in your homeroom, you're gonna drop a pen by mistake and pick it up and show off your a$$. But make sure Adrien's looking at you when you do."

"Hmmm, that's actually a good idea," Lila smirks. "Adrien must be attracted to Kalianna because of her body, so if I show off my body, he'll start getting attracted to me."

"Exactly, it doesn't take a genius to figure that out. Looks and body are everything, and you've barely got both of those things, so you better try your hardest to use them to your advantage." Jocelyn says.

Lila felt annoyed that Jocelyn said she barley had pretty looks and a good body but bit back a retort.

😳😳😳😳

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont. Miss Bustier's Classroom; Next Day.

The teens all made their way into the room and took their respective seats.

Nino sadly looked at the empty seat next to him before looking at the back, where he saw Adrien fist-bump Ivan. He shook his head, sighing.

Lila slowly walked into the classroom, shutting the door. She glanced at Adrien, then dropped the pen she was holding in her left hand to the ground.

"Oops!" She says rather loudly, and the teens quieted down and looked at her. She glanced at Adrien again, and sure enough, he was looking. "It looks like I've dropped my pen! Let me get it!" She giggles.

Kalianna watches in disgust as Lila proceeded to bend down in front of the whole class, showing off her small a$$ squished between the fabric of her skirt.

Was this girl that desperate to get attention?

As Lila picked up her pen, still bending down, she looked back at Adrien and gave him a shameless wink.

The Agreste boy flinched, recoiling from her thirsty gaze.

A loud fart suddenly erupted in the classroom, and Lila's eyes widened.

The fart had came from her...

(Sukura41: I. AM. DECEASED!!! 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀)

Several students gagged because of the nasty smell and covered their noses.

"JESUS!" Chloé screams, covering her whole mouth and nose. "Have you ever heard of a thing called a laxative?!" She gives Lila a glare.

"I think I'm gonna throw up..." Adrien admitted, pinching his nose.

Alix groaned as she fainted, her head landing on her desk. Mylène followed suit shortly after.

"Oh c'mon guys, it's not that bad!" Nino says, holding his nose.

"Why are you covering your nose then, huh?" Marinette retorts, also holding her nose.

Both Giselle and Kalianna suddenly started hollering, holding their stomachs. They just couldn't hold in their laughter anymore.

"That wasn't no fart, that was a whole bomb!" Giselle said between laughter.

"Do you have diarrhea Lila?" Kalianna managed to ask before she resumed laughing again, wiping a tear from her eye.

"Shut up!! Both of you!" Alya demands, slamming her hand on her desk.

However, she was ignored and the BFF duo continued cackling.

Lila had never felt more humiliated. Her first step to seduce Adrien had already backfired. She hurried to her seat, covering her face and fake crying. "Stop laughing at me! It's not funny!"

"It's okay Lila, it's alright," Alya assures, rubbing her back. She then shoots a dirty look at Kalianna and Giselle as they wheezed, tears dropping from their eyes from how hard they were laughing. "Shut the fvck up! Both of you!"

Just then Miss Bustier entered with a smile. "Good morning cla-" She froze, her nose catching the smell of Lila's fart. "M-My goodness, t-that awful stench!" She pinches her nose, holding her stomach. "What IS that?!"

"You can thank Lila for lighting up the whole classroom with her special gas." Marinette says sarcastically, waving away the wretched smell from her.

Lila sniffles and turns to look back at the bluenette. "I didn't mean too!!!"

Kalianna and Giselle proceeded to laugh even harder at Marinette's comment.

"I'm gonna pee, I can't!" Giselle cries, kicking her legs and clutching her stomach.

Kalianna wheezes, throwing her head back and holding her heart. "I'm going into cardiac arrest!"

"Um, students, please evacuate- er, leave the room," Miss Bustier instructed, reaching for the lavender Febreeze on her desk. "I-I'll clear it out,"

However, the redhead woman couldn't grab the Febreeze as she felt vomit bubbling up in her throat. She quickly grabbed the trashcan and proceeded to throw up in it.

This made Lila feel even more mortified.

"Uch, it smells like rotten pasta and eggs." Nathaniel spoke up, holding his nose, trying to wave away the lingering smell of Lila's fart.

Adrien got up, running towards the desk and grabbing the Febreeze as Miss Bustier continued to puke.

(Sukura41: Poor Miss Bustier, and she's pregnant too, she didn't need to smell that. 😭)

"Hang on guys!" Adrien then started spraying the Febreeze all over, filling the air with the smell of lavender instead of rotten fish and mold.

Everyone sighed in relief while Alix and Mylène became conscious again, sighing in content.

"I'm so sorry everyone, I didn't know I smelled that bad!" Lila says, her eyes filled with crocodile tears.

"Yeah? Well, you did. You smelled HORRIBLE! Go take a laxative, cause no one wants to smell your utterly disgusting farts again!" Chloé yells at Lila.

"Shut the he11 up Chloé! Don't act like you're so perfect!" Alya shouts at the Bourgeois girl.

"At least I don't let out farts that could take out the whole police department." Chloé sneers.

Kalianna and Giselle, who were just starting to calm down, began roaring with laughter again at Chloé's statement. Alya yells at them to shut up, but they keep laughing.

Lila glares at the desk, feeling angry and embarrassed.

'Stupid Jocelyn, this is all HER fault!'

😳😳😳😳

Scene: Girls' Bathroom.

"You're advice didn't work." Lila told Jocelyn, her hands holding the sides of the sink as she glowered at the TikToker through the mirror.

"Really? It didn't? I thought for sure it would, it always works for me. I guess you don't have that much charm." Jocelyn says, looking at herself in her rose gold compact mirror.

"Joce, what am I supposed to do?" Lila turned to her. "I completely embarrassed myself in front of Adrien this morning! Not to mention the Giant freak and Little Miss Designer laughed at me! And that b1tch Chloé is just so... argh!"

"Hmmm, you could pretend to trip and fall into Adrien's arms." Jocelyn says.

"You think that'll work?" Lila questioned.

"Duh! It always works for me." Jocelyn flips her hair.

Lila rolled her eyes.

😳😳😳😳

Scene: School Cafeteria.

Lila is sitting around a table with Jocelyn, Kim, Nino, and Alya. She watches Adrien carefully as the said boy talks with Hiro, getting his lunch with the Tsurugi boy.

The boys leave the line after getting what they want and began walking towards a table which consisted of Ace, Zoé, Darla, and Jean Duparc.

"Now's the time, go!" Jocelyn whispered to Lila, nudging her side.

Lila quickly stands up. "I'm going to the bathroom." She then walked away.

She approached Adrien and Hiro while they talked, not even noticing her. She glanced at her feet, then when she was close enough, purposely tripped herself. "Oh no! Adrien, catch me!" She cries as she fell towards him.

Adrien freaked out and reflexively jumped out of the way, causing Lila to face plant with a hard thud.

Everyone was silent, staring at the Rossi girl. Then many of them began to snicker at the shameful sight.

"Owww," Lila moaned in pain, rubbing her aching face. "Adrieeen," She looks at him, pouting. "You were supposed to catch me!"

Adrien just gave her a weird look and walked away with Hiro, who smirked at the girl.

"Lila!" Alya rushes over the to scarlet brunette with Nino, helping her up. "Are you okay?"

"That fall look like it hurt." Nino gives Lila a sympathetic look.

"I-I'm fine guys, really." Lila assures. Laughing was heard just then and she looked over and saw that it was Jocelyn laughing.

"Did you see how she face planted?" The Oakley girl asked Kim. "It was sooo funny!"

"What the he11 Jocelyn?!" Alya glares at Jocelyn. "You're supposed to be Lila's friend, whose side are you on?!"

"Ugh, can't I laugh at something funny?" Jocelyn rolls her eyes. "Don't be so dramatic."

Lila gives her a nasty look. She was really starting to resent this slvt, but she needed to keep her in her sheep circle.

"Yeah, don't be so dramatic Alya," Lila told the blogger, making her eyes widen. "It was kind of funny how I face planted, so it's no big deal."

"But-" Alya tried to protest.

"She said it's fine Alya, leave her be." Nino told her his girlfriend, and she frowned.

Lila then returned to her table with Alya and Nino. "Joce, can we talk in the bathroom?" She asked sweetly.

"Sure," Jocelyn responds nonchalantly.

The two girls then got up and walked towards the exit.

😳😳😳😳

Scene: Girls' Bathroom.

"Are you serious Jocelyn?! I thought you said me tripping into Adrien's arms would work for me!" Lila shouts at Jocelyn.

"No, I said it always works for ME. I never said it would work for YOU." Jocelyn retorts, crossing her arms.

"Okay, so what do I do now? So far all I've been doing is embarrassing myself!" Lila frowns.

"Maybe after school you could go into the boy's bathroom by "accident"," Jocelyn quoted the last word.

"Why would I do that?" Lila rose an eyebrow.

"Because that's where the boys usually all hang out. You could go in there pretending to forget where the girl's bathroom is. I've done it before and it was..." Jocelyn sighs euphorically. "Such a fun time~." She giggles, biting her nail.

Lila almost wanted to barf right then and there, because she already suspected what Jocelyn did in the boys' bathroom with the boys of the school.

"I'm not sure I wanna do that, what if I get in trouble?" Lila frowns.

Jocelyn scoffs. "Don't be such a pussycat L, Adrien hangs out there too, do you wanna seduce him or not?"

"I do, but this plan sounds stupid." Lila responds.

"Well, if you don't want my help then you shouldn't have asked for it in the first place." Jocelyn snaps.

"Okay, okay, fine, I'll do it." Lila says.

Jocelyn smiles. "Good! I'm sure everything will go great."

She then left the bathroom and Lila followed after her.

😳😳😳😳

Scene: School Courtyard.

Classes were now over and students were hanging out, talking to one another.

No one noticed Jocelyn and Lila entering the locker room.

Scene: Inside The Locker Room.

Jocelyn and Lila creep towards the boys' bathroom. Putting their ears to the door, they heard chattering inside, and they also heard Adrien's voice.

"Okay, so Adrien's in there, go!" Jocelyn whispered to Lila.

The Rossi girl breathed off and stepped back.

Scene: Boys' Bathroom.

"Adrien, when are you and Kalianna gonna get together?" Hiro asked his friend, leaning against the wall beside him as he washed his hands.

"H-Huh?" Adrien looks at him with surprise.

"You heard me." Hiro says.

"Yeah, are you sure you guys aren't secretly dating or something? Ever since Kalianna's Halloween party you and her have been super close." Nathaniel spoke up, drying his hands with a paper towel.

"Its like you're both dating secretly or something." Ivan added on.

Adrien blushes, taking a paper towel from the dispenser. "Kalianna and I aren't exactly dating, we're just... taking things slow, I suppose?"

"Does she know that though?" Hiro rose an eyebrow. "You and her are all over the place, seriously, it only took a few weeks for me and Giselle to get together because we're soulmates. You and Kalianna are just simply... in the middle."

"We are NOT in the middle!" Adrien protested.

"You can't even ask her on a date Adrien, how's that not being in the middle?" Marc inquired.

Just then Lila barrelled into the bathroom, causing the boys to yelp in surprise.

Lila gasped loudly. "OMG, I'm so sorry boys! I thought this was the girl's bathroom!"

"You've been attending this school for over a year now Lila, you should know where the girl's bathroom is by now." Adrien gives the spiteful vixen an annoyed look.

"Get out of the boy's bathroom you p£rvert!" Hiro yells at Lila.

"I am not a p£rvert, why do people keep saying that?!" Lila whined.

"BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE! NOW GET OUT!" Hiro demanded.

"You can't talk to me that way!" Lila retorts, then looks at Adrien. "Adrien, tell Hiro to stop being mean!" She pouts at the blonde.

"Guys, could someone give me a roll of toilet paper?" Max asked from inside one of the stalls. "And why is Lila in the boy's room?"

"Lila, did Jocelyn put you up to this?" Adrien questioned suspiciously.

"N-No." Lila responds.

Adrien shook his head. "Lila, leave the boy's bathroom please."

"Seriously, you need to go," Ivan says to the amateur model, offering Max a toilet paper underneath the stall.

"Thank you," Max says, taking the toilet roll.

"We're not comfortable with you in here, the girls' bathroom is on the opposite side of the locker room." Marc informs Lila.

"She knows Marc, she's just in here to cause trouble." Hiro glares at Lila, clenching his hands. "Get out of the boys' restroom you creep!!"

"But-" Lila began.

"Lila, just leave already!" Adrien demanded, agitated.

Lila was taken aback by his hostile tone, but nevertheless, she angrily left the bathroom.

Adrien shakes his head. "She needs to stop hanging out with Jocelyn."

"I don't think that'll he happening anytime soon." Hiro told the blonde.

Scene: Inside The Locker Room.

"So? How'd it go?" Jocelyn asked Lila as she walked towards the exit.

"Horrible." With that, Lila left the locker room.

She wouldn't be taking Jocelyn's dumb advice ever again.

Word Count: 2,579

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

92.5K 2.1K 33
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘒𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘋𝘦-𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘳, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘘𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘛𝘪𝘬𝘛𝘰𝘬, 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘴, 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘈𝘥...
6.8K 202 14
ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏʟɪᴅᴀʏꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ'ꜱ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇꜱᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ, ᴍᴀʏᴀ ʟᴀɴɢ, ʜᴀꜱ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏꜱᴛ ᴀ ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ᴇᴠᴇ ᴊᴀᴍʙᴏʀᴇᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ꜰᴜɴᴅʀᴀɪꜱᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏ...
15.2K 430 19
𝙺𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝙳𝚎-𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚛, 𝚊 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚛 𝚊�...
46.4K 1.7K 33
ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ, ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇꜰᴇᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴡᴋ ᴍᴏᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏʙᴛᴀɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀꜰʟʏ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ. ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴀᴠ...