✮I'm Still Waiting✮ DeVante...

By Flyonland

Navy Jones Is an high school student and a songwriter who keeps a diary everywhere she goes no one knows abou... More

Cast
First Chapter: The Beginning
Second Chapter: Band Diary
Third Chapter: Second Chances
New Title
Fourth Chapter: Can We Flo Tonight?
Fifth Chapter: Late Night Drive
Sixth Chapter: Earn Trust
Seventh Chapter: Opposition
Eight Chapter: Make It Like It Was
Ninth Chapter: I'm Still Waiting
Tenth Chapter: Let's Chill
Eleventh Chapter: Wanna Go Somewhere
Twelfth Chapter: Graduation Night
Thirteenth Chapter: Cry For You
Fourteenth Chapter: Back To Studio
Fifteenth Chapter: Midnite
Sixteenth Chapter: Hard Goodbye
Eighteenth Chapter: Around
Nineteenth Chapter: Where I Wanna Be
Twentieth Chapter: U and I
Twenty-Second Chapter: Family
Twenty-Third Chapter: Have You Seen
Twenty-Fourth Chapter: Visiting New York
Twenty-Fifth Chapter: Find Out
Twenty-Sixth Chapter: Breaking Up
Twenty-Seventh Chapter: Four Years Later
Twenty-Eighth Chapter: Out Of Nowhere
Twenty-Ninth Chapter: Let Me Show You
Thirtieth Chapter: Don't Mess
Thirty-First Chapter: Gets Back Together
Thirty-Second Chapter: Spending Time
Thirty-Third Chapter: Tour
Thirty-Fourth Chapter: On My Way
Thirty-Fifth Chapter: Back Here Again
Thirty-Sixth Chapter: Wasn't What It Look Like
Thirty-Seventy Chapter: Block Party
Thirty-Eighth Chapter: For The Drama
Thirty-Ninth Chapter: The Show
Thoughts & Idea's
Fortieth Chapter: I Do Love You
Fortieth-First Chapter: My Phone

Seventeenth Chapter: Birthday Bash

482 14 206
By Flyonland

Devante
June 10, 1989
Jojo's Birthday

"Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to Jojo happy birthday to you!" Everyone gathered around the layer chocolate cake on the table In the decoration room who was celebrating the biggest year ever.

"What. Is that how It go?" K-ci said in a raspy voice as he thought they sung the version of the song wrong. 

 "What you are talking about K-Ci" Dalvin said sounding drunk while enjoying the lifestyle too much. 

K-Ci Immediately rubbed his eyes thinking It must be the drinks. "Nothing everything cool" 

"Aw thank you guys this so nice what you did" Jojo said as the beautiful Kim Porter directed him over to get his first piece.

"Oh let me get that for you since you the birthday boy." Kim says giving him his first piece of cake.

Devante just stood back watching Kim and Jojo flirt as they didn't give a fuck where they was.

"Thanks beautiful" Jojo said smiling over at Kim.

Kim smiled back as she picked up his plate with cake and Ice Cream for him. "No problem"

Devante just couldn't believe what was happening right now as he didn't know what to feel after this.

Both of them talked all night long Jojo didn't get up and move he stood there listening the whole time Kim talked.

"That's good Jojo meeting new people him out of all people" Dalvin said sounding like he was hating lowkey as he shoved his mouth with cake.

Devante smacked his teeth as he looked at Dalvin trying to make It all about himself again like what K-ci does to Jojo.

"What are you talking about don't get mad cause Jojo pulling girls and you ain't getting no play!" Devante said chuckling.

"Whatever by the way who is that pretty little thing right there looking right at you?" Dalvin said pointing at some girl with the brown haired weave chilling in the cut.

Devante knew all eyes was on him that's why he didn't look surprised when Dalvin brought it to his attention but he looked and turned his head anyway seeing Myla and her friends watching him and Dalvin across the room.

"Oh that's Myla who I was telling you about do you remember" Devante said waving at Myla while trying to be friendly as for Dalvin he was so confused.

"That's her?" Dalvin said looking again before he thought about something.

"Yeah but we just friends" Devante said as Dalvin gave him a look.

"No y'all not I can tell" Dalvin said not believing It was Innocent as Devante was In Denial.

"We're fool!" Devante said getting defensive.

"You ain't got to lie" Dalvin said In a sarcastic tone. "I know what I'm talking about"

And that's when Dalvin walked off while grabbing a girl hand to go with him so he could talk to leaving his brother Devante there alone.

Devante looked around the room wondering who should he talk to now as he was able to take a chance to go over to Myla because the more he looked at Myla he could tell she wanted him to speak to her.

Devante had a lot of confidence too walk up to Myla and asked. "Hey y'all ladies good?"

Myla turned around to face Devante after she stopped talking too some friends she was there with chilling at Jojo's birthday party.

"Yeah how about you?" Myla said giving him a hug.

"I'm cool I just wanted to come over here and speak cause It's been awhile you know what I'm saying" Devante said putting hands in his pockets.

Myla smiled while getting her bang out her face while nicely putting it behind her ear.

"Right oh sorry this my sister LaTonya right here and my best friend Arlene, LaTonya and Arlene this is Devante" Myla said Introducing them to Devante.

Myla sister and her friend Arlene stopped what they was doing to be aware as both of the girls looked right at Devante to shake his hand.

"Hello how you doing?" LaTonya said as Arlene turn next to speak.

"Oh hey anyway Myla told us so much about you" Arlene said smiling while giving him a brief hug before standing by Myla and Tonya.

"Hey I'm doing good...wait she did?" Devante said smirking after that last comment.

"Yes you're all she talks about so what's going on you two?" LaTonya said as Myla puts her hand down getting nervous.

"LaTonya if you don't mind your own business that's not Important right now besides Devante already has a woman right De?" Myla said putting him on the spot.

You could see the shock on there faces after that.

"What, Is that true?" Arlene said looking pissed off now.

Devante sighed as he tried to put this the best way he could.

"Well...yes that's true I'm still In an relationship and we're trying to work on it but we could only hope for the best right now and not to mention she joined the army a couple of days ago" Devante says.

"Oh....how long will she be gone for?" LaTonya said.

"Don't know she haven't shared that with me" Devante said as the girls looked at Devante and could tell he was still hurt.

"Um let's change the subject so Devante I just wanted to tell you that you gave me a good Idea Andre loves It" Myla says as Devante looked confused.

"What I'm sorry could you explain cause I don't understand" Devante said looking at Myla.

"Well you remember I told you about the song I was working on then me and you went back and switched a few lines on the song well anyway I went and took it to Andre and he love what we did" Myla said showing a beautiful smile.

"Oh I know what you talking well I'm glad to hear that he liked the song" Devante said smiling at Myla.

As Dalvin walked back up to Devante. "Devante you going to Introduce me to your friends or not?"

Devante rolled his eyes and stood looking at him thinking why he got to show up.

"Myla, Arlene and LaTonya I've someone you would like to meet this is my little brother Dalvin" Devante says Introducing his brother to them.

"Hey Dalvin" They all said waving.

Tatianna
Brooklyn, New York
Jodeci Apartment

Tatianna wasn't feeling what K-ci and Dalvin said earlier after bringing up Shannon's name up that just wasn't cool and they shouldn't never been on that subject In the first place.

"Who does he think he Is don't he see his future right here with me?" Tatianna says with a pouted lip as she felt like she was being used and unappreciated.

Devante haven't looked close her way at all he was still In love with Navy and that's what she did not want basically she just gave him the best breakfast he ever received from a woman in his whole years of living and here he wanna play her for some other bitch he met with at uptown studio.

"Girl don't worry about it If it's meant to be then It will happen eventually" One of the voices suggested while taking a swig out of her sprite bottle while watching a episode of video soul on BET.

Tatianna gave this girl a look she don't know why her ass was talking after she rolled her eyes as one of her other friends took the floor and defended Tatianna.

"No she's right we don't have no job we quit just to be here with them at least they can be more humble and grateful to us for what we're doing for them but Instead they're doing the complete opposite I'm surprise that didn't say thank you, hm"

"Thank you that's what I'm trying to say I'm getting tired of this shit with him and Navy how hard it is to let the past go!!!!" Tatianna burst out in a loud tone of voice trying to get her point across grabbing a teddy bear that didn't belong to her In the first place Devante had packed up all Navy's stuffed animals that he had around the apartment just to have memories of there last moments together. 

"See look at this stuff he becoming way too much of a hoarder these days and why does he have everything that Navy left inside the apartment so we keeping photos of her now?!" Tatianna said picking up a photo of Navy as she wanted to get rid of it so bad.

Tatianna just sighed as she knew Devante was never going to get over his girlfriend who's not coming back.

All the ladies got quiet about it too but they agreed that he did need to move on because it ain't like she can come home right now.

"Well K-Ci needs to eat my pussy when he gets here that nigga know he feeling me" Her other friend air quoted with her fingers. 

"What the hell stop being a slut on the first date Camille"

"So what that nigga can slut me out It don't matter I want to see what that tongue can do!" She says dancing all in her seat. 

Tatianna couldn't believe her friend was talking like this she was the more reserve one out the group that haven't been Intimate In a few months so you really can't blame her.

"Wait how long has It been since you touched a man I just want to know that question?" Tatianna says looking at her wild friend.

"She don't know, shit It's been dry as hell down there I bet" The other friend said smiling at Camille.

Everyone In the room started laughing except for Camille who didn't see nothing funny.

"Excuse me I have you know that it haven't been that long since I had some dick the recent one was a few nights ago and your girl had him running back for this right here!" She says smiling while getting up to dance and shake her booty.

"Girl I hope you don't do that when the guys come back home" The other friends said altogether.

"Oh we'll see about that besides y'all know I love some Kci" She says as one of the girls just shook there head.

Tatianna knew how her girl felt and she knew what that was like to care about a person you love cause she had them same feelings for Devante.

"What time do the guys come back home, anyway?" Camille asked started to be everyone main focus.

"Damn is that your goal to sleep with K-Ci?" One of the friend said.

"What are you talking about I'm not that crazy now I know how to control the coochie" Camille says putting emphasis on the last word.

"Mhmmm"

"I guess that'll be here after they done out the studio, why?" Tatianna said looking at her friend.

"Sorry just asking a question chill" Camille says with her hands up in surrender.

"What difference does it make as long as they get home safe, damn K-ci ain't got no time to be home he a single man" She said defending K-Ci.

"What in the hell y'all arguing for?" Tatianna says as this mess was starting to get annoying;

"Right K-ci ain't with either one of you!" Someone called out.

After the arguing stopped everyone started continue watching TV again and that's when the guys finally showed up

"Hey guys how was the studio?" Tatianna said putting the remote down before standing up.

Devante walked In the apartment with Dalvin, K-Ci and Jojo to walk over to sit In the living room they was all drunk and sleepy now.

"It was cool all the girls was checking me out" K-Ci said laughing as the girls looks at him with this mean look up on there faces.

Before anyone could say something Jojo got annoyed with him. "How they was checking you out and they wanted me you wasn't getting all the numbers until they recognized me first of all!"

Dalvin started laughing egging it on. "Ooooh I heard that"

To Be Continued...

So how do y'all like this chapter?

I gave 2030 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
620K 37.8K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
130K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
242K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...