LOVE YOURZ

By daprettiestt_nii

❝AND LIFE CAN'T BE NO FAIRYTALE, NO ONCE UPON A TIME. BUT I BE GODDAMNED IF A NIGGA DON'T BE TRYIN'.❞ ORIGINA... More

𝟎𝟎.
𝟎𝟏.
𝟎𝟐.
πŸŽπŸ’.
πŸŽπŸ“.
πŸŽπŸ”.
πŸŽπŸ•.
πŸŽπŸ–.
πŸŽπŸ—.
𝟏𝟎.
𝟏𝟏.
𝟏𝟐.
πŸπŸ‘.
πŸπŸ’.
πŸπŸ“.
πŸπŸ”.
πŸπŸ•.
πŸπŸ–.
πŸπŸ—.
𝟐𝟎.
𝟐𝟏.
𝟐𝟐.
πŸπŸ‘.
πŸπŸ’.
πŸπŸ“.
πŸπŸ”.
πŸπŸ•.
πŸπŸ–.
πŸπŸ—.
πŸ‘πŸŽ.
πŸ‘πŸ.
πŸ‘πŸ.
πŸ‘πŸ‘.
πŸ‘πŸ’.
πŸ‘πŸ“.
πŸ‘πŸ”.
πŸ‘πŸ•.
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃.
𝐍𝐄𝐖 π’π“πŽπ‘π˜!

πŸŽπŸ‘.

2.2K 121 25
By daprettiestt_nii

𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟏𝟖𝐓𝐇
𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐓𝐗 ➩ 𝟗:𝟒𝟓𝐀𝐌

"DAD." I said once the call had connected. He was probably at work, but I really needed him to clarify something right quick. 'Cause my mom was really playing with my feelings and I was already emotional. Think my cycle coming, hate it here. Literally.

"Yeah princess?" He looked in the camera. From the background I could tell he was at work. "What you need? And why the fuck you look like that?"

"Your wife playing game, well ex-wife because I heard y'all getting a divorce. Why you so happy, you ain't sad? You suppose to be crying listening to Rod Wave saying how you want her back."

"True, girl, child what the fuck is you talking 'bout. Yo' momma sat up here and pranked yo' ass and I would have thought you'd know when you getting prank. You a Youtuber, how you ain't know that? Me and your momma innis forever, she know that and you should know that too. Shake my head." He laughed.

Now I felt stupid because I was really about to cry.

"Oh, good. Whew, I was about to shed a couple tears. What you doing?"

"I'm at work, girl. Why the fuck your stomach rumbling so loud? When the last time you ate and if you say something Ion like I'ma beat yo' ass."

"Can't beat my ass if I'm twenty eight hours away." I mumbled. "I haven't ate, I just woke up."

"You a damn lie. You wake up at four every single day. Why you not eating?"

"Well I'm tired of eating out, but I don't know how to cook anything. I want a home cooked meal." I shrugged frowning because I really wanted some Soul Food. Ou especially some Mac and Cheese. I love some Mac and Cheese, but I just refuse to get it from a restaurant. They always fucking some shit up.

"What 'bout this, yo' momma and I gone come down there and cook, aight?"

"You for real?"

"Dead ass. Ion like when you not eating especially since you know how you get. Yo' lil ass get nauseous and you be having to throw up. 'Cause you dead ass be starving yourself, Ion like that. You needa start taking care of yourself, True. Yo' momma and I not always gone be here to tell you to eat or come over there and feed you. What you got planned for today?"

"I'm suppose to be doing this video with momma and after I don't know. When y'all coming here?"

"When I get off work, but you know it's gone take some time. Well nah, we gone take a plane and you gone pick us up from the Airport."

(i just realized something, time is different in houston)

"Okay, have fun at work. Tell everyone I said hello."

"I will, gone and eat something. I'm gone send you some money so you can doordash, alright?"

I probably was going to get some Starbucks with a Brownie. I didn't feel like eating anything else but Soul Food.

"Okay, love you."

"It's I love you. Never forget the I." He said before hanging up.

I was so happy that they were coming here because I really missed them. Even though I facetimed them every single day and every single hour I needed them here. In my presence, type shit.

I went inside my room getting my camera that was connected to my Tri-pod and brung it into the kitchen. I set the Tri-pod on the counter and facetimed my mom.

"Ion like how you pranked me." I said.

"Got that ass." She laughed. "You ready for this Youtube video. Why yo' daddy just text me saying we coming there after he get off?"

"Because y'all are so act excited."

"Oh trust and believe I am excited because I get to see my baby. We gone do so much shit. Tuh, we can go on a family date. I like it. Let's go with the video because I need to edit mine."

"Okay." I put her on mute so I could do my intro. Not that it was something to hide because it wasn't I was just nervous. I was like that in public too.

After I finished my intro I grabbed my iPad and went on instagram to look at the Would You Rather question that my follwers asked.

"Okay, I have my mom right here. Momma say hey." I picked my phone up showing the camera her.

"Hi guys."

"Alright so with the first question. Would you rather drink Mcdonald's Caramel Frappe or Starbucks?" I asked. "Starbucks because Mcdonald's is too sweet for me."

"Girl same, I can't do Mcdonald's Frappe. With Starbucks I can drink that shit like it's water but with Mcdonald's I have to stop drinking it for a good thirty minutes then resume."

I nodded agreeing.

Maybe I should have saved this for when she was here with me in person, but I really wasn't gone pick up the camera. 'Cause I'd be spending time with them.

"Would you rather do backshots or missionary? I don't know why I'm being asked this because I'm a virgin. Momma answer the question."

"Me personally, I love some backshots. Ou, I'm gone get some dick tonighttt."

"No, momma. You gone be packing and getting ready to get on the plane."

"We do have to get the tickets, True."

"So get them now!" I shook my head.

"Girl, we coming. Stop stressing yourself." She waved me off. "Come on with the questions."

"Would you rather be cold or hot? Hm, I would rather be cold because I can't stand the fucking heat."

"Language, True. I would rather be cold."

"Would you rather be invisible or be able to fly for a day? Invisible so I can rob the bank. Ma don't do too much." I told her since she was a police.

"Fly for a day. I wanna be how the birds be, seems relaxing."

"Would you rather speak to animals or speak 10 foreign languages? I wanna speak to animals especially Elephants. I'm obsessed with Elephants, they're so beautiful." I smiled.

"Speak to animals."

"Would you rather listen to Bryson Tiller or PartyNextDoor for the rest of your life? I'm sorry, but I'm going with Bryson Tiller. It's something about Losing Focus and Timeless Interlude part two that does something to me. Ou and Exchange, he put his asshole in that!"

"True." Momma laughed. "Chile, I'm going with PartyNextDoor. His voice."

"Anyways, Would you rather be committed to someone or single?"

"I'm committed to someone so...."

"This is really hard like I wouldn't mind being single because being single means you can do what you want to do. No rules, no nothing. But I'm a huge lover girl so I rather be committed to someone."

"Will you be able to stay loyal to that person? 'Cause you saying no rules so that makes me think you won't be actually committed to that person."

"I'm very very loyal. I'm just saying that when you single you can do whatever you want."

"In a relationship you can do whatever you want too. What you mean by that?"

"Like you don't have to worry about anything."

"Well what I'm saying is that in a relationship you can do what you want to. You just have to set boundaries and most of all be loyal. Like before I met your dad I was at parties and when I got with him I was still at parties."

"I— okay." I waved her off because she was dragging it.

I finished the video up and got off the phone with her. With the money my dad sent me, I went and got my Starbucks.

I went on Instagram posting letting my followers know that a video was coming later on tonight. This time I wouldn't wait forever to edit the video. I'm actually gone sit in the living room and edit the video while listening to music.

"I want a tattoo." I mumbled to myself. I went to Safari and looked up a tattoo shop that was around here. I was probably going to get it today since I didn't have shit else to do. My life was so boring, I need to spice it up.

Lately, I been thinking. I don't want to be lonely all my life because I think someone is out to get me. Making a friend ain't hurting nobody, right? I just have to make the right kind of friend. See how I said friend and not friends. Yeah 'cause I only want one friend, my own friend.

Exotic Tattoos & Piercings. Guess I'll be going there once my Starbucks get here.

Should I go party tonight? Or should I stay here and party by myself?

No I'm suppose to be getting out.

"HEY, WELCOME TO EXOTIC TATTOOS AND PIERCINGS." The Receptionist smiled. I looked around, it was quiet like everybody was in their own lane.

"Hi, I want a second ear piercing and a tattoo on my thigh." I told her.

"Okay, I don't know if you would prefer a woman or man, but it's only a man that's opened to do both." She said pointing to the guy who was sitting at his booth, head deep inside his phone. "If you don't want a man then you can wait."

"It's good, thank you." I made my way over to his booth. Once I came into his view, he looked up and I saw it was the guy from Saturday. Not Orlando, his brother I'm assuming. He is so fine.

"Wassup, what you want?" He said sounding tired.

"A second ear piercing with a thigh tattoo." I told him sitting down, he nodded his head getting up and getting the material he needed. Mm and he smelled so good. I need to stop my shit.

"Relax your body, mama." He told me and I did what he said. Butterflies. He cleaned the right ear and marked where it'd be with a marker before showing me. I nodded my head liking the placement. Then he made me pick the earring that I wanted. "Aight this gone be like a lil pitch. Inhale for me."

I did just that and he quickly did what he needed to do.

"Exhale, was it bad?"

"No, this my fourth piercing."

"Show me what tattoo you want and would you prefer standing up or laying on your side?" He pulled his bottom lip in.

"Um I could lay on my side." I shrugged going to show him the tattoo I wanted. He nodded his head before closing the curtain so nobody could see which was good. "Do I take my pants off?"

Duh.

"Yeah, go head and let me know when you ready." He turned around getting the materials he needed.

I took my pants off which left me in panties. I laid on the side I wanted my tattoo to be and let him know that I was ready.

"This your first tattoo?"

"Yeah, it hurt? People say it do and some people say it don't."

"Shidddd, I fell asleep when I got mine." He shrugged laughing allowing me to see his perfect white teeth. He looked like he kept his hygiene up to T. We like em like that, we don't fuck with dirty man. At FUCKING all.

"Sleep?"

"You gone be alright, just don't look and put music on or we could hold conversation to distract you, aight? We can take breaks and shit, whatever you want."

"Okay, bet."

Within no time he started doing the tattoo and I felt like I was about to cry, but I had to be a big girl. 'Cause I'm the one that decided to come out here and do this.

He laughed. "How you know my brother, Orlando?"

"I was just sitting waiting for my food and he came over there to give me my food and asked why I was sitting by myself."

"His ass just wanted to make conversation. Nah though, what you doing sitting by yourself?"

"I just like taking myself out to eat."

"People do that?"

"Mhmm, it ain't nothing wrong with wanting to take yourself out to eat. I do it here and there or sometimes I sit at the park and have a picnic by myself." I said. I felt like I was talking too much.

"Shit you right ain't nothing wrong with that." He shrugged. "You from roun' here?"

"No, I'm actually from Sacramento, California. You from here?"

"Damn, what yo' ass doing over here?"

"I'm going to University of Houston and I just decided to come here early to experience everything."

"Oh, and yeah born and raised." He smiled again. "How old you is?"

"I'm eighteen, what about you?"

"Twenty."

two years apart ain't nothing.

We didn't talk for long like it just got quiet and it wasn't a awkward silence. It was more of a comfortable silence. He was doing my tattoo and I was either texting my mom or listening to music.

He finished in four to five hours and I didn't feel like getting up because my thigh was hurting really bad. Ion know if he was nice to everyone or if he was just like this with me. He said I could lay how I was for a couple more minutes or so.

"KJ!" Someone yelled and he sucked his teeth.

"That's my lil sister, she allowed in here?" He asked looking at me. I shrugged and he said 'come in'. She walked in with a Chick-Fil-A bag. "Why you here?"

"Damn bro, it's like that? Momma told me to bring you some food because youn be eating. She also said she tired of telling you to eat 'cause like what the fuck. Who forgets to eat?" She made a face.

"Me." KJ and I said in unison.

Her eyes averted over to me. "You pretty, what's your name?"

"Why the fuck you so damn friendly, Kova?" He made a face.

"Bye, KJ. I'm far from friendly. Ion even have friends so how the hell I'm friendly. If I think she pretty then she pretty. Back to you, what's your name?"

"True."

"You got a pretty ass name. My name Kova, you from round here?"

"No, I'm from Sacramento, California."

"Damn girl, let's be friends. You cool with that?"

"Bruh don't nobody want to be friends with your young ass." KJ kept that mug that he had on his face. He snatched the bag of food from her hand and began digging in it. "You want a fry, mama?"

"But I'm friendly?"

"Ian like this with everybody, it's just something about her." He mumbled, but I still heard him. "Yes or no?"

"Yeah." I said and he gave me a couple of fries along with some Polynesian Sauce.

"You could put your number in." Kova told me.

"Can she fucking eat first?"

"Ou, KJ! I'm 'bout to knock your head off them wide ass shoulders. If you jealous just say that, damn. Oh but back to what I was saying, you need to start eating bro. Like why the fuck are you starving yourself? Like me personally I could never, I need food! I would die for some food. You know how people say they'll die 'bout that dick? I'll die 'bout some food and that dick." She mumbled the last part and I still heard her. I laughed.

"Well everybody ain't like you. Ion be having no motivation to eat. I can survive off water." He gave me some more fries.

"Why do you need motivation to eat? You know what, True are you like this?"

"Sometimes I forget to eat." I said.

"Girl what? How you forget to eat?"

"I don't know it just slips my mind."

"Hm, y'all would be good together. Can you tell me your number instead?" She asked and I told her my number. "I'm about to text you so you can have mine."

"Sounds good."

"Has he been bothering you though?" She sat down on the couch he also had over here.

"Kova." He glanced at her. "Why the fuck you making it seem like I'm just irritating as fuck?"

"Because you are! You literally don't eat, that's irritating."

"Girl— was I bothering you, True?" He asked and I got butterflies from the way he said my name.

"No, he wasn't."

"Just had to make sure. So, KJ. I feel like as a big brother you sh—"

"What the fuck you want?"

I laughed. He used the f word way too much.

"You didn't even let me finish."

"Yo' ass like beating around the bush, you just don't say what the fuck you want. I'm irritating? The shit you do irritating."

"We're siblings, we do shit to irritate eachother. You need to get a girlfriend maybe you'll be in a better mood."

"Kova, bruh. What you want?"

I kept laughing because he really seemed fed up with her.

"Oh, I think you should take me to get my nails done, and you should give me a free nose piercing. Right here, right now!"

"Please?"

"Please. See I knew you loved me."

"Yeah." He waved her off and looked at me.

a/n;

yall i rewrote this chapter like 6 times and i can finally say i am proud. i honestly didn't plan the second half, i just wrote it 😂.

how do we feel about kj?
     — he mean for now but he's really a sweetheart 😂

how do we feel about kova?
     — she cool.

w/c; 2940 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 921 37
"On my worst days I'll still choose you".......
41.2K 630 76
This a book full of fantasies and fiction :)) i write wholesome that may "bang" your heart. I also write lemons, sad ones or maybe however you may li...
333K 6.3K 36
"Did he touch you inappropriately?" "............." "Answer me or I'll hunt him down and kill him." "........" "Princess, talk now." "Y.......y...yes...