Assassin Love ♡ || Complete

By sihle0071

[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED] What happens when you fall in love with your enemy? Well you do know what ha... More

War?
Phone call?
One night stand?
Big Case?
Jealously?
Desicions?
Old friend?
Heartbreak Anniversary?
That's a wrap?
Why her?
Why me?
Enemy?
Chemistry?
Crush?
I need your help?
Retail therapy?
New boss?
Yah neh life?
Virtual meeting?
Bonding?
Sextape?
Roles reversed?
Motherhood?
Shoot now ask later?
Tumour?
Feelings?
Moving out?
Surprise shawty?
Torturing?
The Mole?
Annual Mafia Gala?
Way bigger than we thought?
Secret Admirer?
Flirtatious conversations?
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas?
Entertainment?
Nostalgic?
Daughter-in-law?
Baby daddy?
Your type?
Sorry not Sorry?
Non-paid actor?
Justice was served?
Huge thunderstorm?
Family reunion?
Confessions?
Made life easier?
Miss me already?
Step two?
Remember where home is?
Special Treatment?
Celebration?
Body party?
Guilty?
After glow?
Beg for it?
Dickmatized?
Kiss and Make up?
Tension and Anger?
Different?
Instigators?
Free man?
Final Verdict?
Getaway Trip?
Late night conversations?
Pressure?
Appreciation date?
Progress?
Bonnie and Clyde?
Lights out?
Death bed?
Unwanted visitor?
Snoop Around?
Role model?
Critical Piece?
Alternative plan?
Shake the world?
Special Delivery?
Busted?
Let the games begin?
Disguise?
Spare my life?
Innocent boyfriend?
Small world?
Thinking about him?
Block them out?
Trust fund?
We need to talk?
One step closer?
Regret your desicion?
Clear message?
Meant to be?
Source of happiness?
Lines blurred?
One last time?
Revenge? (part 1)
Revenge? (part 2)
Intentions?
Betrayal?
Assassin Love?
Out Now!

Acknowledgements...

451 10 1
By sihle0071

First of I would like to say I'm glad i finished this book. It's been a long journey and i enjoyed each and every single part of it. I would like to thank everyone for taking their time to read and vote for my book. I'm sad that the story had to end this way but then lucky for you guys there is book 2 and there will be more drama.

This book started off as an idea and i wrote a draft which I disliked. I told my friend that i wanted to write a book about assassins and all that and she was like yeah publish it. I'm glad that you actually convinced me to publish and for that I'm grateful for you.

This is my first story, okay not necessarily my first but like yeah I hope you guys enjoyed it and watched the characters fall in love. We hated some and we loved some characters.

Please comment on who was your favourite character and why that person was your favourite character. If you have any questions about this book feel free to ask and I'll be glad to answer it.

I hope you guys enjoy your new year and to all the people that are going through the most things will get better next year. Thank you so much for the support and I'll be forever grateful. I hope you enjoyed this book❤.

Since this isn't the end to their love story there will be book 2. I might write a book about Mihlali and SimphiweyiNkosi but for now I'm not sure.

Thank you orgazmforfree for motivating me to publish this book❤
Thank youHaiiibooo for creating such a lovely cover for this book💞.

°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○

Coming soon:

This is the sequel to Assassin Love and it cannot be read as a stand alone.

This is a stand alone book and i hope you enjoy it❤.

This is book 1 of the finding myself series. I had published this book in 2021 and decided to unpublish it cause the ideas were all over the place. So this is the new and improved version I hope you enjoy it. I'm not sure if I should turn it into a series but then if my ideas make sense then it shall definitely be a series.

Updating schedule:

-im back to updating once a week so this is the updating schedule for each book...

Friday: Destined Assassins
Saturday: Souls Tied
Sunday: Finding Myself

Surprise updates will be rare but I hope I'll be able to give you guys those.

Thank you so much again for reading Assassin Love and i hope you read my new books. Don't forget to vote and leave a comment for each book.

All characters, places are fictious. Any resemblance is purely coincidental. The law aspects of this book were purely based off my imagination and a few things were googled but let's thank investigation discovery for teaching me about law.

Yours sincerely
Sihle0071
Sarcastic.vibes.only ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 5.2K 32
Book 5 of the Jackson Series! Marcella is struggling to break free from all she has ever known. Brought up in a world where she's been caged in with...
335K 9.4K 51
Ryan was holding my arm and with other arm he was ready to pull my sleeves up again. I immediately held his hand. "Please please do..don't" I tried...
693K 12.8K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...
1.2M 40.5K 65
"What if your not so one nightstand turns out to be your new boss ?" ❤ STARTED : 9th DECEMBER 2020 FINISHED: 14th FEBRUARY...