The Whispers of Shadows - Azr...

Par smplymxlfoy

Locked in darkness for centuries. Aurora had always been afraid of the dark, but when it became her home for... Plus

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
ANNOUNCEMENT

67

2.5K 73 6
Par smplymxlfoy

Aurora was doing her best not to get a mouthful of Azriel's wings as he carried her toward the stairs.

"Why would you announce that?" She asked, smacking a hand to his shoulder. Azriel kept his hand on her thigh, the paper bag crumbled in his other fist.

"I didn't have a good excuse, figured they should know what they're about to hear," Azriel murmured. Aurora kicked her legs again, trying to get out of his grip.

"Put me down!" She demanded, sending another closed fist against his shoulder. Azriel slowed to a stop and sighed, shifting them so that her body slid down and she was standing again. Her hair was falling over her face as she glared up at him. Azriel just responded with a sweet smile.

"I thought you've been trying to get me to fuck you that whole time we were sitting there, why are you being stubborn, Aurora?" Her cheeks heated at his words.

"Well, I do, I just can't believe you announced that to the entire room!" Aurora snapped, not truly upset but playing into the stubborn act he had set out for her. Azriel dropped the paper bag beside him, stepping closer to her. Aurora's breath hitched when his hand snaked behind her waist and tugged her body against his. He clicked his tongue as he leaned his head down, lips against her ear.

"Keep looking at me like that and we won't make it to your bedroom. I'll fuck you against the staircase if that's what you want."

Aurora was sure he could hear her pulse, because that's all she could hear in the moment. He pressed a kiss to her cheek before straightening and looking down at her, rough fingers trailing down her jaw then wrapping around her chin. Aurora gasped when he jerked her chin up so that she was looking straight up at him. The touch sent heat to every inch of her body.

Aurora had no words for him, not after that. The way he studied her face, his thumb tugging on her bottom lip. She knew in that moment that she'd follow every order he sent her way.

"Come on, Aurora, are you going to be a good girl or do you want me to fuck you in this corridor?" Azriel teased, pushing his thumb between her lips. She kept her eyes on his as she took it into her mouth, teeth settling on the skin. She watched his tongue run across his bottom lip as he watched her.

"Oh, um, I was hoping I could talk to Aurora."

Azriel didn't move his thumb from her lips as he looked over his shoulder at whoever had spoken. Aurora's eyes went wide, knowing whose delicate voice spoke.

"We're a bit busy, Gwyn. I'll send her to you later," Azriel bit out, turning back to look down at Aurora.

"I've been meaning to talk to her. Just for a few minutes?" Azriel groaned, pulling his thumb from Aurora's mouth. She didn't have the chance to steady herself because he had leaned down and pressed his lips to hers. Aurora felt the need in the kiss, the anger toward the interruption, the desperation to continue what they had been doing. He pulled away slowly, sending her a wink before reaching down and grabbing the bag from the floor. Azriel slid around Aurora, pulling a strand of her hair from her shoulder as he did.

"Make it quick, I'll be waiting," he said before going up the stairs. Aurora's eyes fell to Gwyn, who was standing just behind where Azriel had been standing. Aurora felt rage simmer in her stomach but pushed it away with a heavy breath.

"What do you need to talk to me about?" Aurora asked, crossing her arms. She was far too impatient. Gwyn's throat worked on a swallow as her eyes flicked up to the top of the staircase and then back to Aurora.

"I wanted to talk to you about the tension I've been feeling between us. I feel as though you don't enjoy my company-." Aurora scoffed, not able to suppress it.

"Gwyn, I was willing to make amends last night when we went to Rita's. You were quick to push me back from the group, closing the door in my face, and then I caught you trying to sneak to my mate's bedroom in the early morning. Wearing little to nothing, I may add. I think you're incredibly kind, a great person even, but you've done nothing to show me that you're okay with me being around," Aurora snapped. She expected this conversation at some point, hoping it would go smoothly, but she had frustration building within her.

Gwyn parted her lips to speak but her eyes dropped to the floor. "I must admit, I am uncomfortable around you. I thought I had found love, but it was swept away without warning."

Aurora chewed on the inside of her lip, debating if she should continue with what she was thinking. With an intake of breath, she did. "I hope you know that Azriel went to Elain after you, before I accepted the bond. He was with Elain just before we went to the Winter Court. I did not take him from you, Elain did, and then I had him after her. This anger shouldn't be pushed to me, I shouldn't be getting shoved out of gatherings just because of my mate. Your anger should be with him, quite frankly."

Gwyn blinked at Aurora. She could see the thoughts whirling behind her eyes. "I wasn't aware that he had gone back to Elain."

"He did. I'm sorry for accepting the mating bond without you being aware as well, but he is my mate, Gwyn. I was hesitant to accept the bond, but I'm so glad that I did. I'm a part of all of this now, and I'm glad that I am, but you need to accept that. I don't blame you for wanting to have him back, but just know this: If you put a hand on him, I will take that hand and keep it as a reminder of what will be done if anyone touches my mate."

Aurora sent her one last look of promise before turning and making her way up the stairs. Maybe she had been too harsh, but she was tired of playing games with Azriel's past lovers. He was Aurora's, and she was his. If he chose to go to them, she'd accept it as his choice, but Aurora wouldn't allow anyone pining after him behind her back.

Aurora lifted her chin, swallowing harshly as she shoved the door to her bedroom open. The rage bubbled away when she saw Azriel. Every emotion was replaced with desperate need. He was standing by the bed, shirt gone, pulling each piece of fabric from the paper bag and studying them. He looked over his shoulder at her, a dark smirk lifting onto his lips.

"Are the distractions gone?" He asked, voice velvety and enticing. Aurora nodded, closing the door behind her. Azriel turned, shoving the garments and bag from the bed as he did. Aurora could hardly catch her breath as she watched his eyes. After so many nights together, how did he still manage to intimidate her?

Azriel stopped mere inches from Aurora, head dipping down to kiss her. It was the same kiss he had done before climbing the stairs; it pulled every ounce of need through Aurora's body. His teeth grazed her lip, his hands sliding behind her to undo the laced back of her dress. Excitement and anticipation filled her when her dress fell to the floor. Azriel didn't pull back to look at her yet, he still tasted every bit of her mouth.

Finally, Azriel pulled his mouth from hers and leaned back. His eyes scanned the material strapped on her body. Anticipation coursed through Aurora as she watched his eyes. His jaw clenched, his brows shadowing his eyes. She felt his shadows running up her thighs, wrapping around her waist, her breasts, her throat. It was as if he was restraining himself from
touching her but letting his shadows do the job. Goosebumps formed on her skin as she watched his tongue roll against the inside of his cheek.

"Bend over the bed," he ordered. His voice was rough and low, primal instinct sending Aurora to the bed without question. She lifted onto her toes and rested her stomach and chest onto the bed. Aurora looked over her shoulder to see Azriel stalking toward her, eyes on her rear, and one hand undoing his pants. She bit her lip as he stood just behind her. Azriel lifted the belt that had held his trousers up, his other hand reaching down and harshly tugging her arms behind her back.

"What are you doing?" Aurora gasped out. She heard a low rumble before he spoke.

"You're mine to play with tonight. I'm binding your hands, if it's too much, tell me." Aurora nodded, turning her head back forward as she felt the leather looping around her wrists and then bite at her skin when he tightened it. She tested the strength of it, struggling to pull her arms apart. A gasp left her as she felt his hands on her hips, lifting her until her knees were on the mattress and her rear was arched into the air.

"Fuck," Azriel cursed under his breath when he saw just how accessible she was in this attire. Aurora's cheek rested on the blankets, breath heavy and labored as she waited for his touch. A loud cry escaped her lips when his hands landed on her rear and his thumbs spread her, tongue making its landing on her core. Her body jolted and writhed with each stroke and suck, moans filling the room. She arched her back further to give him more access, which Azriel happily took advantage of.

His tongue brought her to the edge far too quickly, and as Aurora panted and writhed as he cleaned every drop from her, she knew it was going to be a long while before he was finished.

His hands went to the belt around her wrists and loosened it so one hand slipped out. Aurora had to do no work. One second his hands were on her, the other her back was against the pillow and her arms being stretched above her head and bound again. She looked up to see he had looped the belt around the wood at the top of the headboard, making it impossible for her to lower her arms. Azriel was on his knees between her thighs, bare and hard. He grabbed her thighs and wrapped them around his hips. Aurora hooked her ankles behind him and tugged him forward. His tip grazed her and she gasped out.

"So fucking desperate," Azriel growled, gripping her hips with a bruising touch. He lifted her, lining himself up, and then slammed into her. The sudden sense of fullness and stretching hit her immediately. Aurora yelped, biting down on her lip. Azriel moved one hand down to massage her nerves, making the pain melt into indescribable pleasure. "Watch me, Aurora," Azriel demanded.

Aurora looked down at where they were connected, eyes going wide at just how full she was. Azriel began to thrust, not starting out gentle, but slamming into her with a speed that she hardly comprehended. Her head felt far too heavy as moans rolled out of her. Her entire body felt as if she were on fire and Azriel was the ember that started it all. She did her best to keep her eyes set on where he certainly was stretching her entirely, but her lids fluttered as pleasure rammed into her just as harshly.

How had he brought her over the edge so quickly everytime? She couldn't understand but was entirely sure she'd want it no different as she cried out his name.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

100K 3.4K 49
The magic of Prythian is fading, and with it everything that Zaria loves. As daughter of Tamlin, High Lord of the Spring Court, her father's reputati...
11.3K 265 17
ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ʟɪɴᴇᴛᴛᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ɴʏx'ꜱ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ, ᴀ ꜰᴀɴ ꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ʙᴀꜱᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ 'ᴀ ᴄᴏᴜʀᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴏʀɴꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴏꜱᴇꜱ'. 🌹 Status: Completed !Sweari...
134K 5K 54
Adria Archeron only had one goal in life. Survive. The Archeron reputation disintegrated right before her eyes. Over night her family's wealth and r...
654K 24.4K 71
{ACOTAR AU - BOOK 1} "The Daughter of Dawn and the Spymaster of the Night Court locked eyes... and the mating bond snapped into place." After sufferi...