Blood & Honey | Eren Yeager x...

By somebvnny

eren x f reader you try to start over fresh, new town with your friends and all. but you meet a boy as broke... More

00. The Invitation
1. Deer in Headlights
2. Ignition
3. I Am Yours *
4. Safety Net *
5. At Ease
6. Tangled Up *
7. Steady
8. Fight Night
9. Security *
10. Spider's Web
11. Here & Now *
12. Consume
13. Secrets
14. Forgiveness
16. Show & Tell *
17. Tranquility *
18. The Uninvited
19. A Heart is a Heavy Burden
20. Broken Pieces
21. Things You Do To Me
22. Whole Again *
23. Willful *

15. A Debt Repaid *

1.3K 27 83
By somebvnny

By the time you woke up, Eren had already been awake and gotten himself coffee along with a cup of tea for you and fresh clothes. You were so relieved to get out of the itchy hospital gown and felt so cozy in the sweats and his sweatshirt that he brought for you. The doctor discharged you with some oxys for you to take over the next week for pain as the rest of your body healed. When the doctor handed you the bottle you noticed a weird look on Eren's face, almost like he was annoyed with the doctor for giving them to you.

As you approached Eren's car he quickly opened the door for you and you glanced at the back seat. There were teddy bears, flowers, cards and balloons strewn across the entire bench.

"Where did those come from?" You asked him, a small smile forming on your lips as you began reading one of the 'Get Well Soon' cards.

"Oh, everyone was sending you stuff while you were out of it for that week. I was gonna set everything up at home but you woke up way sooner than we expected." Eren answered, tucking a stray piece of hair behind your ear before he started the car.

You were halfway through the drive home when he glanced at you, turning the radio down.

"Y/n, where is your family? Like, your parents?" He asked, hesitation in his tone. "I wanted to call your family but none of us know any of them. Sasha was being weird about it, too."

You stared out the windshield with a shocked look on your face. You never realized that you never mentioned your family to him. Only Sasha knew that your 'parents' lived on the other side of the country. That you were adopted when you were a baby and they thought they wanted a kid but decided when you were five that they didn't. They hated you, regretted you. As soon as you turned eighteen you left and never looked back.

"Oh, I don't have any." You said quickly.

Eren raised an eyebrow, his strong hands gliding over the wheel as he turned at a traffic light.

"You don't have any family at all?" He asked again, sympathy in his eyes when he looked at you again.

"Nope." You said dryly. You didn't want to have to explain everything to him, especially when he still owed you so much information on what happened before he left that morning. You began to feel bitter and angry with him as the memories replayed in your head.

He took the hint to stop asking and just nodded, his brows furrowed in thought. You plugged your phone into the aux and put it on shuffle, 'Rest' by Wicca Phase Springs Eternal coming on first. Eren hummed the song lowly as you closed your eyes and rested your pounding head against the window, a heavy weight lurking in your chest.

Once at the new apartment, you slowly got out of the car and squinted at the sun. You just slept for a week straight, but all you wanted to do was crawl into bed and go to sleep. Eren led you out of the parking deck and as you entered the building you looked around the lobby in awe.

Everything was modern and fancy, a doorman standing at the front door screening each person that walked in. Eren continued to the front lobby desk and handed the second doorman his car keys.

"Could you have one of the guys bring everything in the back seat up to our unit?" He asked and the man quickly nodded.

"Of course, Mr. Yeager."

You glanced between Eren and the man with a confused look on your face, looking up at him before he took your hand and walked you to the elevator. He pulled a card out of his wallet and inserted it into a slot below the button, pressing it and the elevator doors opened soon after. Once you were both inside Eren repeated the same process and pressed the button at the very top for the thirtieth floor.

"The thirtieth floor? It's gonna take us thirty minutes to get there." You groaned, burying your face in the sleeve of his coat. Eren smirked and pointed at the screen above the door, showing you that it was moving quickly as you passed the fifteenth floor.

When the elevator stopped you stepped out after him, glancing down the short hallway that had just one large black door at the end.

"I think you picked the wrong floor. That looks like a utility closet." You pointed at it.

Eren laughed and shook his head as you followed him down the hallway and your eyes widened at the sign next to the door that said 'Penthouse'.

He unlocked the door with his card and pushed it open, standing against it to hold it open for you as you walked in beside him.

(apartment inspo he got that moneyyyy heuheuheh)

The walls were full of windows that went from the floor to the ceiling, the ceiling itself vaulted and softly lit. There was a huge grey sectional couch that faced a massive tv, a Christmas tree sat perfectly decorated behind it. You heard a loud thud and nails on the wooden floor as a massive solid black german shepherd came barreling at the two of you.

You froze in place, eyes wide as it was charging when Eren stood in front of you.

"Platz." Eren commanded the dog and it stopped in its tracks before immediately sitting down, wagging its tail.

"Who the fuck is that?" You asked, peeking at it from behind Eren.

"Bishop. He's Zeke's." Eren said as you stared at the dog. "He's a good boy." He added, patting Bishop on the head before closing and locking the door behind you. You just nodded and slowly reached your hand out, letting the dog sniff it before smiling at him and petting his head. His fur was so soft.

"You're a good boy, huh?" You asked him as you squatted down next to him and let him lick your face, a laugh escaping your chest. "Why is he here?"

Eren kicked his shoes off and pushed them into the closet, pulling out his bun and messily retying it.

"Just in case Reiner had some friends that wanted to fuck around and find out." He said dryly.

You just nodded, slowly standing back up as Bishop walked away and made himself comfortable on the couch. Eren nodded at the tree and you walked over to it, looking at the ornaments and lights when you saw Peep stretching and yawning underneath the glowing branches. You smiled and reached down for him, scooping him up and kissing his nose.

"Is he afraid of the dog?" You asked Eren, suddenly feeling defensive as you held him.

Eren shook his head. "They're really good together. It's kinda weird."

You smiled and placed Peep on the couch next to Bishop and raised your eyebrows as you watched them play with each other, Bishop licking Peep's ears and Peep swatting at his face.

Eren went to the kitchen and poured a glass of water, returning to you with it and one of your pills the doctor gave you.

"You should take this and take a nap. I have to go to the gym soon." He said with a slight frown.

You nodded and took the glass when there was a sudden loud bang at the door.

Your heart jumped out of your chest, dropping the glass as you covered your ears to shelter yourself from the loud noise. The glass shattered on the tile floor of the kitchen and you cursed under your breath.

"Shit." You winced, tiptoeing around the broken glass.

Eren placed his hands on yours, gently pulling them away from your ears before lifting you up by your hips and sitting you on the marble counter.

"It's okay. It's just the doorman with the stuff from my car." He reassured you, throwing a hand towel over the water and glass on the floor as he unlocked the door for the doorman.

You frowned, staring at the glass on the floor before getting off of the counter and wiping up the spilled water. Thankfully the glass broke into large chunks and there weren't any tiny pieces to miss. Eren arranged all of your gifts and flowers on the long dining table before ushering the doorman out, locking the door again behind him and helping you with the glass.

Once it was cleaned up you poured yourself a new glass and took your medication, grabbing a yogurt from the fridge and slowly eating that to help wash it down.

"Eren." You said softly.

He nodded, locking his emerald green eyes with yours.

"I need you to explain everything about that morning to me." You said sternly, your expression hardened. You tossed your yogurt in the trash and leaned into the counter as you waited.

His eyes fell from yours, looking down at the floor before nodding again. He didn't want you to know his past or his problems with his father. He didn't want that baggage to weigh anything down in your lives.

He leaned his back into the counter and folded his arms over his chest, his facial expression hanging with sadness.

"My dad is Grisha Yeager. He's a doctor that used to be really successful, but fucked up. Really bad." He started and you nodded, leaning onto the island countertop with your elbows as you listened.

"He borrowed money from loan sharks and when he couldn't pay it off, their boss got involved. He owed hundreds of thousands and when they found out he had no money to repay them, they punished him." He continued, falling silent as he searched his brain for how to talk about the rest.

You noticed his turmoil and looked up at him, nodding as you tried to get him to continue.

"And?" You asked.

"They came to my house and killed my mom. I found her." He said coldly, his face growing dark as he looked away from you. "I was ten."

Your mouth dropped open for a moment, shocked at what you just heard. You quickly moved closer to him, wrapping your arms tightly around his lean torso and squeezed him.

"Eren, I'm so sorry.." You said into his shirt. You felt terrible for prying the information out of him without even thinking that he could've gone through something like that.

He was frozen in place as he relived his own nightmare, his arms still tightly folded over his chest.

"My dad was forced to work for the mafia, he's now their doctor for when their men get injured on jobs. Like the one where they tied my mom to a chair and shot her in the head." He continued and you looked up at him. He was still looking away, his eyes glossy. "I thought I lost you, too. I am so fucked up from what they did. What Reiner did made it feel like I was reliving that nightmare." He said quietly.

Your heart sank, Eren's grief practically seeping from his pores as he began to fall apart in front of you. Your hands gently grabbed his wrists, pulling them away from his chest and you cupped his jaw in your hands, turning his face to look at yours.

"I'm right here, Eren." You said softly, giving him a small smile before pressing a kiss to his soft lips. His hand found your neck and gently held it, pulling you slightly loser to him as he kissed you back while his other hand rested on the small of your back.

You pulled away and looked up at him again, wiping a tear from under his eye.

"My dad gives Zeke and I money every month. We meet at my childhood home in Shiganshina, and that's where I was supposed to be going that morning." He said, his voice still laced with pain. "That's why I have all this money and how I can afford this. I don't even want any of his stupid money. I should've just told you. I didn't want you to worry or to get scared off by the fact that my dad is a fucking loser that works for a monster. I don't want you to think I'm anything like him." He continued to vent.

"Eren, you're not your father." You tried to calm him down, still holding his face. "You're everything I've ever wanted. None of what you just told me changes that. Besides, at least with his money were safe living in a place like this." You reassured him.

He just nodded, his face finally softening as he leaned down to hug you tightly. His face was buried in the crook of your neck as you held him tightly.

"Thank you for understanding, y/n." He mumbled into your embrace.

You just nodded, kissing his temple before pulling away. The medicine you took must be kicking in because you suddenly felt light headed and tired.

"I think I should go lay down for a little." You said, rubbing your eyes.

Eren nodded and glanced at the time on his phone.

"Shit, I have to go. Do you want me to stay? I can tell them it has to wait." He offered, concern in his eyes as he rubbed them.

You smiled and shook your head, waving him off.

"I'm fine, really. You gotta go and train, can't have you getting soft on me." You smirked as you playfully punched his abs.

Eren smiled and shook his head, kissing your forehead before hurrying into the bedroom and grabbing his gym bag. He was about to leave when he stopped.

"Oh, Bishop only knows German commands." He said as he nervously scratched the back of his neck. "And your key card for the room is on your nightstand. But don't go anywhere, call me or Jean or Sasha. Okay?" He added.

You just laughed and nodded, glancing at Bishop who was wagging his tail and drooling on the couch. "I think we'll manage." You reassured Eren again and sighed when he left, hearing the door lock and adding the chain lock as well. Couldn't hurt to be extra safe.

You shuffled to the bedroom and your eyes widened. The bed was absolutely massive, dark grey sheets and a white duvet covering it. The room was brightly lit by the massive windows just like the rest of the apartment. You walked up to the window and looked out in awe that you could see the entire city. It must look even more beautiful at night. There were two huge walk-in closets and you couldn't help but smile a huge, cheesy smile when you saw Eren had already put all of your stuff into yours. He must've had a lot of help from your friends, maybe even Zeke. You were starting to think Zeke wasn't all that bad, maybe he was just out of his mind for a bit after getting out of prison. You ran your hands through all of the dresses and shirts hung up, realizing that a bunch of them were brand new with tags.

The bathroom was also stunning. You both had your own sinks and there was a huge shower with three separate shower heads. All you could think about was all of the amazing shower sex you were going to have. The toilet even had a bidet, the only reason you found out was when it sprayed you and you screamed out of surprise. Bishop had run into the room with a puzzled look on his face. It was really cute that he was checking on you.

You came back into the bedroom and glanced around again, Bishop at your heels. The bed was warm and inviting but there was a pit in your stomach just looking at it. You were in a completely new apartment and that was a completely new bed, but the memories of Reiner hitting you and pinning you down in your last apartment flooded your mind.

Your heart was racing as you looked around the room and your breath began to quicken, the room felt like it was spinning. Bishop whined and you looked down at him as he sat at your feet, staring back up at you before he began to leave the room. You followed him out and decided to nap on the couch instead. There was a soft throw blanket folded on one end so you grabbed it and pulled it over your body, getting comfy. You turned on a random channel on the tv for background noise and closed your eyes as you tried slowing your racing heart when Bishop and Peep both came over and laid on each side of you. You were basically pinned between them.

"Thanks guys." You mumbled as you patted them both on the head.

Your eyes were closed and you were on the brink of sleep when you heard your phone go off.

Sasha -

Hey y/n! We were gonna go out for drinks tonight.. Ik you just got home but PLEAAAAASSSEEEE come!

please :(((((

You sighed, looking at the date. You didn't even realize it was already the first Friday of December. Time had totally escaped you. You still looked like you were hit by a bus, but a hot shower and some good makeup should have you looking good enough to go out.

Y/N -

fineeeeeee

i can't drink tho, im on some meds

Sasha:

WOOOO that's fine we'll still have so much fun love u see u later <3

You smiled and tossed your phone onto the coffee table before rolling over and closing your eyes again, quickly drifting to sleep.

Eren's POV

"Thanks guys, I'll see you tomorrow." Eren said to his sparring buddies as he packed the rest of his gym bag up. He had a really good practice and Erwin Smith was there watching, making sure his training was still going well after all of his time off. Eren was thankful that Mr. Smith was understanding about the situation with y/n and let Eren have as much time as he needed. But he really needed to get back into shape fast if he wanted to make the cut for a fight next week.

He threw his bag in his trunk and got in his car, excited to get home and shower and check on y/n. He hoped Bishop was behaving for her, too. He could be a little crazy sometimes. Once in the parking garage he grabbed his bag and quickly headed to the elevator, striding through the lobby as he waved to the doorman on duty and went up to your room.

He unlocked the door and huffed when it only opened an inch, narrowing his eyes at the chain locking the inside of the door. He peeked in and could see y/n curled up on the couch, Bishop basically laying across her lower body.

"Hey, psst." Eren whispered. He didn't want to knock and startle her again like earlier.

Bishop awoke quickly, his ears straight up when he started barking and made his way to the door.

"Shit. Be quiet!" Eren groaned. She was definitely going to be startled now.

Y/n slowly blinked her eyes open at the barking and rolled off of the couch, keeping the blanket wrapped around her as she shuffled to the door.

"What's the password?" She mumbled and Eren laughed.

"Uhh, is it password?" He guessed.

Y/n laughed and closed the door, sliding the chain off and then opening it. Her big eyes staring up at him.

"Close enough." She said before turning around and making her way back to the couch. "Heir." She said over her shoulder to Bishop, who came running to her side and sat next to her on the couch again.

"Huh. Looks like you guys are bffs?" Eren said, surprised that the dog was already so fond of y/n.

"Yeah, google has been super helpful on teaching me what his commands are. He's a good boy." She said as she rubbed his head, playing with his ears. "He makes me feel safe."

Eren tossed his gym bag on the floor and made his way to the couch, sitting next to y/n and pulling her into his lap.

"Gross! You're all sweaty and stinky!" She said, playfully pinching her nose shut with her fingers as his damp shirt rubbed against her.

"Yeah, but you love it don't you?" He mocked, planting sloppy kisses all over her face and neck as she laughed. "How are you feeling? We don't have to go out tonight." He added. The guys had been blowing up the group chat all day about going to the bar.

She quickly shook her head. "I actually feel a lot better. Those pills help a lot. I'll take one before we go out." She added.

Eren just nodded, glancing at the bottle of pills on the island counter in the kitchen. He hated that the doctor gave her those. Why can't she just take advil or something? Y/n didn't seem to have an addictive personality like he did, but still. Them just being in the apartment tempted him to take one and he couldn't let himself touch them again. Not ever.

"That's good. Just be careful with them." He said lowly, running his fingers through her hair.

"Yeah, yeah. Doctor Yeager." She said, rolling her eyes.

Eren's face shifted a bit. It was a harmless joke, but he didn't want to have any resemblance to his father and their conversation earlier was still heavily on his mind.

"Shit. I'm sorry. That was so shitty of me to say." She began apologizing when Eren shook his head and stood up, helping y/n stand up off the couch too.

"Well, looks like you're going to have to make it up to me." He said, his eyes darting all over her body. Even with her messy hair and baggy clothes, he wanted her so badly. She was irresistible to him.

Y/n giggled and tapped her chin, looking deep in thought.

"I think you're actually the one that has to make some things up to me, if I remember correctly." She teased, a smirk on her plump lips.

Eren couldn't help but smirk himself, motioning his head towards the bedroom.

"Lead the way." He said, his voice eager.

Y/n took his hand and led him into the bedroom, pointing to a chair in the corner of the room.

"Sit there." She commanded and Eren quickly obliged. He sat in the chair and waited for her to come sit on his lap, but he became confused when she walked over to the nightstand. She opened the top drawer and dug around before pulling out a vibrator.

She tossed it onto the bed and glanced at Eren, who's eyes were darting between her and the toy on the bed.

"You're going to watch me get myself off. And you can't touch me, or yourself." She explained, a smile forming in the corner of her lips.

Eren opened his mouth to protest when she quickly shook her head.

"If you can handle it, I'll let you fuck me after." She added, raising an eyebrow. "But if you break and you touch yourself, you lose." She smirked.

Eren sighed, leaning back in the chair and placing his hands on each arm rest.

"You really have no faith in me, huh?" He joked, shaking his head.

Y/n laughed as she grabbed her phone, playing one of her playlists on the spotify app connected to the tv and 'Slow Down' by Chase Atlantic came on first.

She began slipping off her clothes, her sweatpants first and then her sweatshirt. She pulled off her bralette and then slipped out of her panties, flinging them at Eren as he wiggled slightly in his chair.

Y/n laid herself down on the bed, propping herself up with the plush pillows and placed the tips of her middle and ring fingers in her mouth as she locked eyes with Eren. He bit his lip as he watched her swirl her tongue around them gently before trailing them down her fit body slowly, tormenting him as she began to rub slow circles around her clit.

"Fuck." Eren hissed under his breath, sliding down a bit in his chair as his length grew against his gym shorts. He couldn't take his eyes off of her, the way her legs were spread for him to see everything he couldn't touch.

She continued to massage herself for another moment before slipping her two fingers between her already wet folds, letting out a soft mewl as she grabbed the toy next to her. Eren's fingers dug into the plush armrests of the chair he was glued to as she clicked the button on the wand and pressed it to her sensitive bud.

"Oh, fuck!" She let out, tossing her head back in pleasure as she ground her hips into the vibrating toy and continued to pump her dainty fingers in and out of her heat before she locked her eyes on Eren's again. She loved the helpless, desperate look on his handsome face.

Eren let out a small groan, the tightness of his erection pressing harder into his shorts as he writhed in the chair. This was absolute torture. He wanted nothing more than to be to one making her feel this good. He wanted to make her feel even better than she could make herself feel.

Y/n slipped her fingers out from herself and gripped the sheets next to her as she twirled the wand into her bundle of nerves, reaching the peak of her climax as she let out more whimpers. She continued for a moment before finally clicking the wand off and tossing it next to her on the bed. She sat up a bit, brushing her hair out of her face when she saw Eren still glued to the chair and frustratingly grinding his teeth as he watched her.

"Please.." He whispered, desperation in his voice to touch her.

Y/n smirked and nodded, patting the spot next to her on the bed. She was going to take back her confidence that Reiner stole. This was her body, her bed. She wasn't going to let that change. This was already making her feel more powerful. She was giving herself power over anyone that wanted to touch her.

Eren practically leapt out of the chair, quickly pulling his shirt off as he crawled onto the bed and grabbed her thighs. He laid on his stomach as he pulled her legs down and brought her dripping core to his mouth. Y/n gasped as his tongue lapped up and down her folds, tormenting her overly sensitive clit as he swirled his tongue around it.

Her legs wrapped arounds his head as she arched her back in pleasure, moaning out loudly.

"Be as loud as you want baby, no one can hear us up here." Eren said as he smirked at y/n, pressing kisses into her thighs before resuming the torture on her clit. He slipped one of his slender fingers into her heat and stroked it gently, quickly bringing her to her next orgasm.

Eren wiped his mouth on the back of his hand before sitting up, pulling his shorts off and scooping panting y/n off of the bed. He carried her into the bathroom and quickly turned on the shower before slipping out of his briefs.

His length sprung out and y/n swallowed hard, almost forgetting how big he was. Eren saw her face and smirked as he held her face to look up at his.

"I'll be gentle." He said softly, brushing back her hair that was stuck to her forehead with beads of sweat. She smiled up at him and nodded, reaching her hands up behind his neck and gently untying his hair from its bun.

Eren pulled y/n into the shower and he sat on the bench that was built into the shower wall. Y/n watched him and her mouth dropped open.

"I didn't even know that was in here." She said in shock, a wicked smile forming on her lips as she climbed onto his lap.

Eren grinned and placed his hands on her hips, guiding her down onto his throbbing length gently as they both let out a pleasureful sigh. Y/n began riding him slowly, her hands on his broad and muscular shoulders for support as the hot water spraying on the wall gently splashed both of them.

Eren buried his face in the crook of her neck as her pace quickened, bucking his hips into her deeper each time she sat down on him. Y/n leaned her head back in bliss as Eren held her tightly, 'After Dark' by Mr. Kitty loudly playing from the speakers in the bedroom.

"Fuck, I love you so much." Eren whimpered into her ear as he felt himself getting close and y/n wrapped her arms around his neck, cradling his face into her chest.

"I love you too, Eren." She said between breaths.

Eren thrusted once more into her, harder and tightening his hold on her with his strong arms as he reached his climax. Y/n let out a soft moan as she peaked at the same time, running her fingers through his wet hair.

Eren looked up at her and pressed his lips to hers, kissing her passionately as they stayed there for a moment. He pulled away and smiled small, kissing her nose before releasing his tight grip around her and she crawled off of his lap shakily.

Eren stood and they both rinsed themselves off in the hot steamy water, Eren using a soft loofah to gently scrub her back as she shampooed her hair.

Once they were both done showering Eren grabbed them both towels and wrapped his around his waist, wrapping one around y/n tightly and the giving her an extra one to wrap her hair in.

Once they were both dressed Eren grabbed her brush and a spray she always used in her hair from the bathroom.

"Sit." He said softly, pointing to the bed.

She nodded and crawled onto the bed, flicking through the channels on the tv as Eren sat behind her and sprayed her hair before gently brushing it. He was so delicate with each pass of the brush, careful not to yank on any knots or hurt her.

She glanced at the time on her phone and saw it was seven o'clock.

"Should we just walk to the bar to meet with everyone?" She asked, peeking at Eren over her shoulder.

He nodded, putting the brush down.

"Yeah, I think that's a good plan. Do you want to eat before we go or get food while were out?" He offered.

"Let's get food while were out. I could go for some tacos or wings." She said, smiling at the thought of food.

Eren smiled back and nodded, getting off of the bed and walking into the kitchen.

"Hungry, boys?" He called out and y/n heard Bishop and Peep scurry into the kitchen for their food. She giggled and began looking through her closet for a casual going out outfit, pulling out a cute baggy white sweater with the shoulders cut out, and some high waisted black jeans. She sat on the bathroom sink and quickly applied a little bit of makeup, just enough to camouflage the almost-gone bruises by her eyes and then quickly blowdried her hair.

Eren put on a pair of black jeans and a dark grey turtleneck, slipping on his black leather jacket as he watched y/n put on her olive green winter coat and slip on her beat up vans.

They both said goodbye to Bishop and Peep after Eren quickly took the dog out to use the bathroom before locking up the apartment and making their way to the bar. It was just a few blocks away and y/n had her hand wrapped around Eren's arm as they walked together, casual talking about Eren's training and his next fight coming up.

Once they made it to the bar and walked in, y/n was greeted by a screaming Sasha who tackled her in a huge hug. Mikasa and Connie then joined, along with Jean. It looked like a football pileup as y/n laughed and thanked all of them for being there for her.

The night went by fast, everyone sitting at the bar and eating and catching up. Zeke showed up after about an hour and gently placed a hand on y/n's shoulder, giving her a nod.

"I'm really glad you're okay, y/n." He said, and it was the first time she sensed genuine emotion in his tone.

She just nodded, Eren catching a glimpse of them talking from a few seats away as Jean and Marco talked to him about the girls they were trying to take home across the bar. Y/n looked happy, so he was glad Zeke wasn't saying anything stupid.

"I think you're the best thing to happen to Eren in a long time. If ever, really." He added, pushing his glasses up as he glanced at Eren.

Y/n smiled to herself as she looked at him too, admiring the way his eyes squinted slightly as he laughed with his friends and the way he was genuinely smiling. He looked really happy. She took a sip of her water as she looked up at Zeke again.

"I hope so." She said, narrowing her eyes at Zeke. "I think I'm gonna keep your dog, by the way." She added, sipping her water again as Zeke laughed.

"He probably likes you more than he likes me." He said as he took a sip of his beer, shaking his head. "But maybe we can have joint custody." He joked.

Y/n nodded and shrugged, hopping off of her barstool to go and talk with Sasha and Mikasa. "I'll consider it." She added before patting Zeke's shoulder and walking over to her friends.

They were standing and talking, laughing and gossiping when a cold breeze blew in from the door and you all turned to see Floch walking in with a small blonde in tow behind her.

Sasha groaned, rolling her eyes and Mikasa shrunk her nose up in disgust.

"I can't believe they're here." Sasha whined, sideyeing the girls as they giggled and bounced to the bar.

"Who's the small one?" Y/n asked, her eyes glued to the blonde after locking eyes with Floch and giving her a death stare. She caught y/n's gaze and her eyes widened as if she had seen ghost, grabbing her friend's hand and hurrying to the bathroom.

"Historia. She's Eren's ex-girlfriend." Mikasa said dryly, sipping her vodka-cran and you felt your stomach do a backflip. She was really pretty, dressed in a cute pink puffer coat with jeans so tight you went sure how they weren't busting open with each step she took, her long blonde hair making her blue eyes pop.

"Fuck my life." Y/n sighed and looked over her shoulder to find Eren, only to see him making his way to the bar to order another drink as he watched Historia walk with her friend. His eyes were glued to her, his expression hard to read. Y/n felt a pit of jealousy burn in her stomach as she grabbed Mikasa's drink and quickly downed the entire glass.

"Fuck this." Y/n said annoyed.

"Hey! I don't think you're supposed to drink on your meds." Sasha warned, worried as y/n took Sasha's drink from her as well and chugged it.

"Oh well." Y/n argued and marched over to Eren, who's eyes were still glued on Historia. Why was she here? Her and Floch of all people. Today was such a good day, and of course this had to happen. He knew she would make a scene and try to start drama as always. It had been years since Eren dated her and she was still obsessed. He shook his head and thanked the bartender for his drink when he turned around and saw y/n fuming as she snaked towards him.

"Fuck." He whispered to himself. She knows, doesn't she?

*

*

*

A/N: Hiiiii guys! Sorry for the delay of this chapter, I was super busy with work around the holidays and then I got a new tattoo on my arm that made it impossible to type while it healed u_u

I hope this chapter made up for all the sad/stressful ones!! Do we like longer chapters like this? Do we like that I switched up the POV halfway? Feedback is always appreciated! Thank you to everyone that has read this far and liked/shared/commented, it makes my day <3 LOVE UUUU!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 7.1K 56
"why don't you be a good girl for me, okay princess?" after a rough breakup, you and your best friends take a spontaneous trip to miami where you me...
672K 15.2K 47
He might've been your childhood crush, but Eren Jaeger can't quit his old tendencies of avoiding love. After one night alone with him, his true color...
27.7K 802 13
οΉ™β­”οΌŽπŸ« "its funny that we've both fucked so many people, βŸ† ( 〃yet we still havent ran into each other." .) β˜…β˜†οΉ” "maybe thats a good thing."οΉ† β—ƒοΌŽa sto...
887K 20.1K 42
COVER ART CREDS; redwarrior3 on tumblr :) In modern Paradis, you've joined the survey corps three months ago, and thought you've met everyone, until...