Evans Peters character one sh...

By evan-peters-is-hot

I do requests I'm also including Austin sommers and peter maximoff basically most evan characters there will... More

what they're like to date (headcons)
it was my intention (kai Anderson)
what they're like when your pregnant (headcon)
lobster boy and lobster girl (jimmy darling)
i don't care about your past(tate Langdon)
i don't care about your past part 2(smut) tate Langdon
Mr sommers (smut) (Austin sommers)
wild rose (james patrick march)
hell on earth (kit walker)
your mine(smut) (kai Anderson)
1967 (kit walker)
late sleepless nights (smut) (evan peters)
sisters boyfriend (tate Langdon)
sister's boyfriend part 2 smut (tate Langdon)
sisters boyfriend part three(tate Langdon)
stuck on the puzzle (james patrick march)
stuck on the puzzle (part two) (Jmp)
stuck on the puzzle (part three) (jmp)
friends on the wall (jimmy darling x curvy reader)
it's nothing (kit walker)
baby you can drive my car (smut)(warren lipka)
you get me so high(warren lipka)
In the office (stan bowes) smut
ride it (kai Anderson) (smut)
took you long enough (peter maximoff)
ripping of the band-aid (alex adult world)
memories (smut)(Evan peters)
I'd never leave here without you (kit walker)
when the stars go blue (austin sommers)
romantic atmosphere (smut)(kit walker)
you promised yourself you would never (jimmy darling)
the day after you stole my heart (kyle spencer x curvy reader)
just call me Florence (jimmy darling)
beautiful boy(kai Anderson)
rosanna (kyle spencer)
I'd never leave here without you (part 2) (kit walker)
new colleague (jeff Pfister
man in the long black coat (kai Anderson)
the evans what they're like drunk
new colleague part 2 (smut) (jeff pfister)
your fucking perfect (Tate Langdon)
circumstances (colin zable)
hoagies ( colin zable)
second best (colin zable)
vanishing point (smut) james Patrick March
baby talk (smut)(evan peters)
second best part 2(colin zable)
high by the skatepark (tate Langdon)
second best part 3 smut (colin zable)
through good and bad (evan peters)
baby talk (part 2) evan peters
20 years (james patrick march)
picture perfect date (colin zable)
Don't yell at my son (kai Anderson)
best friends cousin (warren lipka)
The moment I took you in the station (colin zable)
sick days (franken kyle)
kitkats (kit walker)
your going to be the best mom (kai Anderson)
nothings gonna hurt you baby (kai Anderson)
jealous of the officer (colin zabel)
temptations (kit walker)
best friends cousin part 2 smut (warren lipka)
don't let them get to you(tate Langdon)
temptations part 2 smut (kit walker)
one second of happiness (kit walker)
NSFW alphabet tate Langdon
the stain on your neck (jeff pfister)
test the waters (original characters)
one night stand (jeff wald)
Stage fright (evan peters)
Do you love me? (Evan peters) smut
I'd take the brunt of it (Kit walker)
Insecure of the ex (Evan peters smut)
Why do you only call me when you're high? (warren lipka)
You need a break (Evan peters)
Beautiful disaster (austin sommers smut)
The moment i took you in the station part 2 (colin zable) smut
Appreciation (Kai anderson smut)
From the moment i took you in the station part 3
Teaching the first grade(evan perers)
After party (Evan peters smut)
All of you (Peter maximoff) smut
Talk tonight (evan peters) smut
Punishment (kai Anderson smut)
His protΓ©gΓ© (jmp smut)
Bloody mary (austin sommers smut)
Summoning (jmp + tate langdon smut)
Next chapter (kit walker smut)
Ghost boy (tate langdon smut)
Broken angel (jmp)

i was all over her (Kyle spencer)

5.2K 40 11
By evan-peters-is-hot

Kyle couldn't really remember what happened before the accident where he died, when he was reborn, that was until he found you again.

A memory came flooding back to him of that night, he didn't know what he wanted, back at the party, but he was all over her.

He remembered vividly that you both didn't make out or anything of that sort, he just remembered he was lonely, he was always it wasnt a problem to him, you were too.

Both engaging in a conversation at that party, he remembered how you constantly had to pull your dress down every two seconds, the way you smiled, he couldn't forget that.

Kyle would remember that stranger making him feel safe, you seeming more beautiful then he remembered, you had brought him to misty day to help you look after him.

Make him feel like old Kyle again, that was your top priority right now, the boy you met at that frat party, wasn't who you had remembered, but you knew the old Kyle was in there somewhere.

Staying in misty's place for as long as it took, which you didn't mind as your were a stevie nicks fanatic like her, singing along to her songs, 'I will run to you' playing as you laid beside Kyle.

He looked deep into your eyes, he was trying to figure out why you were looking at him like that, he always thought you were beautiful, the most stunning person he had ever seen.

You talked to Kyle even if he couldn't talk back but, it was like a baby you talk to them in order for them to develop their language skills.

"You know Kyle I remember that party we first met" you sighed smiling recalling the happy time in your life.
"You were shy, I was bold, opposites but we clicked" you go on to say.

Kyle just stared at you, unable to speak, "you we're all over me in a respectful way that's what I liked about you, you respected people scared incase you went too far" you said

"Hey" misty coming back from getting her things in the swamp, "Hey" you smiled lifting yourself up on your elbows, "hi" you smiled at the witch.

"You got stevie on" she smiled hearing stable on bond play from her the wild heart album, "Yeah one of my favourites was on, also once the record is finished can you play the belladonna album?" You asked misty nodded.

"Of course darlin as long as stevie nicks is singing I'm happy" she smiled plopping down beside you, "misty" you mumbled you eyes now on Kyle, as he now stared at the ceiling.

"Yeah" she hummed before getting back up to change the record, plopping back down on the bed, belladonna playing, "will he remember one day?" You asked a hand on Kyle's cheek, brushing your thumb along his cheekbone.

"Yeah hopefully but you will need to teach him" she explained "you really do like him don't" misty always saw the way you looked at Kyle, your eyes glimmering, pupils dilated like you were on a drug.

"Yes but I'm scared he won't remember who I am, I feel like he does but since he can't communicate it's hard on him which leads him to have a fit" you sighed.

"Ooh my Belladonna" misty sang along to the song, you humming the tune, your fingertips twirling Kyle's blonde hair between them, he scooted closer to you, so he was laying on your chest.

'Well it's a sign he's comfortable around me' you thought, his arm now wrapping around your waist, you kept on stroking his hair, his eyes growing heavy, as you lulled him to sleep.

"Temptation falls in your path" you and misty hummed to the next song your all time fav stevie nicks song 'kind of woman' "no hesitation why you ask" you continued to softly sing to Kyle.

"You have another waiting at home"
"And yes she matters to you kind of woman that will haunt you"
"She matters to you" misty continued to sing along, swaying around the room with her shawl swinging behind her shoulders.

Kyle's light snores as he slept on your chest, his breathing steady, you studied his features, wondering if he will fully remember, you made it you life mission to get the boy you fell in love with back.

One way or another.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 17 12
Ask me to write for almost any character (any generation) and I will! I will write Fluff 🌻 Angst 🩸 Family πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦ Smut (with female characters)...
581K 12.9K 151
So I'm a huge Peter Pan fan, and I wanted to try writing X Reader shots. These are all 100% mine. I cannot write smut. πŸ’œ
19.6K 144 37
One shots I have written on Tumblr. !! MAINLY ABOUT JAMES PATRICK MARCH!! 18+ due to some smut in the one shots. :)
3.4K 44 10
Random shameless imagines! I could write smut too if y'all want me to so comment and tell me! Feel free to also comment any ideas. Request anything...