KASHMAKASH (Book3 - Raichand...

By Taani10

This book will revolve arround the equation which the three brothers will share .. What will happen when you... More

Introducing the characters
Another set of Characters
Prologue
Spoiler Alert
1. Ray of Hope
Spoiler Alert
2. Stubborn Brothers
Spoiler Alert
3. Pain of Brothers
Spoiler Alert
4. Protective Instinct
Spoiler Alert
5. Silent care
Spoiler Alert
6. Broken Heart
Spoiler Alert
7. Heart to heart
Spoiler Alert
Spoiler Alert
9. Ayushman Agastya Raichand
Spoiler Alert
10. Source of Happiness
Spoiler Alert
11. Unsteady Turn of Events
Spoiler Alert
12. Terrified
Spoiler Alert
13. Brothers Love
Spoiler Alert
14. you need a Doctor!
Spoiler Alert
15. Inevitable shock
Spoiler Alert
16. Deceision taken
Spoiler Alert
17. Hurting Everyone
Spoiler Alert
18. Failed Attempts
Spoiler Alert
19. Truth about his Health condition
Spoiler Alert
20. Lost
Spoiler Alert
21. Tricks of mind
Spoiler Alert
22. ISC Finale
Spoiler Alert
23. Who Are you??
Spoiler Alert
24. Blank World
Spoiler Alert
25. New Reality
Spoiler Alert
26. Possessive Instinct
Spoiler Alert
27. Crossing a line
Spoiler Alert
28. Changed Dynamics
Spoiler Alert
29. Green with Envy
Spoiler Alert
30. Locked
Spoiler Alert
31. Well Deserved Lesson
Spoiler Alert
32. Unforeseen turn of events
Spoiler Alert
33. Blame Game
Spoiler Alert
34. EXPOSED
Spoiler Alert
35. Test of Fate Part-l
Spoiler Alert
35. Test of Fate Part-ll
Spoiler Alert
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2

8. Sensetive phase

2.8K 288 413
By Taani10

Aniya slipped from the stairs and scream in pain - Aaahhhh....

Aru shocked and terrified - BHABHIII.... 

Agastya was in study while Addu was in his studio at downstairs hearing the scream both came out...

Addu was the first to reach at the spot... the scenr shocked and terrified him.... aniya was crumbling in pain

Addu shocked n immidiately rushed to her n took her in his lap - Bhabhi.... !!!

Aniya gasped for breath she was having breathing issues and terrible pain in her stomach - Aah...

Addu teary panicked - Oh god ye... ye sab kese ..

Aniya weakly - A.. agastta... agsstya...  

Agastya saw the site and  rush to her his heart broke into pieces seeing his love lieng like that
..

Agastya tensed and immidiately took her in his embrace she was so fragile and crumbling in pain..

Agastya panicked - Anu... anu relax kuch ni hoga..

Anu weakly Gasping for breath - h.. humara baccha...  Agastya..

she said crying in pain..

Addu with tears - bhai bhabhi ko leke abhi hospital chlte h...

Agastya was too devastated to think straight ... while Aniya gasp fr breath..  Agastya about to pick her up..

Aniya clutch his shirt - Agastya...  promise me .. mere baby ko kuch ni hone doge... 

She was crumbling in pain but her only concern was her baby

Agastya tense - Anu.. l..lets go to the hospital .

Anu crying - m..mere baby k..ko kuch ni hone doge p..promise me... please.....  

Agastta nodded his head - kuch ni hone dunga tum dono ko i.. i promise now just hold on for me...  please...

Aniya blink her eyes lazily and went unconsious...  Agastta shocked- Anuuu....    

Addu shocked - bhabhiii!!!

They shook her up but no response... 

Agastya picked her up immidiately and just rushed to the hospital without wasting a moment....

Addu's heart thuded with fear Aniya means the world to them if anything happens to her the thought scared them ...

Addu had called Nivi to set the Hospital.. ready.. he was about to rush but saw aru standing at the edge of the stairs numb ... 

Addu shocked the look on Aru's face scared him he seems to be in a big trauma..

Addu rush up and shook him - Aruu...

Aru look at him numb

Addu teary - chal please bhai or bhabhi ko humari zarurat h... 

Addu didnt waited for his response just took him with him... he cant let him stay alone right now they all have to be strong for  there bhai .. and bhabhi....

Agastya sat on the back seat with unconsious Aniya...  trying to wake her up but no response his heart was beating so fast...

while Addu took the driving seat aru in the passenger seat n they just rush to the hospital.....  

In the hospital..

Aniya was immidiately taken to the emergency ward doctors were examinig her nivi was not a gynecologist but as a faculty member of the hospital she was allowed to enter inside n personally check on her

Agastya was sitting in the bench totally aloof ..  tension and fear was making him paranoid if anything happens to them what will he do...  .

while other hand

Aru was letting silent tears fall...  Addu went upto him n hold his hand

Aru look at him with tears

Addu - rona ni h baccha .. kuch ni hoga bhabhi ko ... or na he baby ko

Aru with tears - Vo.. vo thik hojaengi na bhaiyu ..?

Addu gently - kyu ni hongi vo thik .. tu dekhna abhi doctor ayenge or bolenge ki bhabhi bilkul thik h ..  

Aru couldnot even fathom that he was so close to his bhabhi it was just a mere thing of seconds call .. if he turned a second earlier he could have saved her......

After sometime nivi came out along with doctor..

Agastya and all rushed to her... 

Agastya looked at nivi her face had lost the colour and it scared him...

Addu panick - nivi.. bhabhi kesi h thik h na vo ... hosh aa gya unhe?

nivi eyes had tears ...

doc spoke up - Mr.Raichand lets be very honest  apki wife ka hemoglobin level bht low h ... was she under a lot of stress from past few days

All the brothers felt guilty and nodded they have been the major reason of her stress..

Doc - she is very weak oxygen level dropped down drastically...   we have put her on oxygen but...

Agastya tensed - but?

Doc sighs - the coming 24 hours are very critical... Agar 24 ghnte me unhone respond ni kia we have to take a call...

Agastya hurt - call?

Doc sighs - We might have to abort the child .

Agastta staggered in shock that was his child what the hell was the doc speaking

Aru panicked - no no doctor esa nhi hosakta ap esw bol bhi kese sakte h... bhabhi or baby ko kuch ni hosakta.... 

Doc could see how devastated the family was

Doc gently - I wish i could say so.. but kabhi kabhi we have to take some tough calls i hope you understand mr.raichand .. Apki wife ki halat bht nazuk h...  humne blood transfusion arrange kardia h... lets just hope for the best .... 

Agastya could hardly say anything everything was coming like a blow to him...   his baby? his child how could he let the  baby fo from there life....

Aru cried - no no noo esa nhi hosakta .. esa ni hosakta.....  baby ko kuch ni hosakta.. bhaiyu kuch . kuch karo  please... 

while Addu himself broken he looked at his brother who looked shattered  this was not the time to fall apart .. if they fall apart who will handle there brother...

Aru cried sitting on the floor while Nivi went upto him Addu look at her with tears...  no one was in a  condition to hndl each other... 

Nivi went to Aru... and hug him he cried in the crook of her neck

nivi with tears - bas aru.... tu agar is tarah tut jaega to bhaiya ko kaun sambhalega...

Aru with tears - nivi di par bhabhi

nivi weep her tears - humari bhabhi bht strong h ... or jo humara junior Raichand h na vo bhi bht strong h... kuch ni hoga dono ko ... 

While nothing no words could ease aru's aching heart the guilt was killing him alive...  he could have saved the fall.. he looked at Agastta who was Just caressing the ICU door... the pain on his brothers face was unimaginable for him....

he just went up and rushed out ...  

Nivi tensed - Aruuu..... 

Addu tears - Jane do use nivi he needs to vent it out....  bhai k samne is tarah royega to bhai aur tut jaenge. ..

nivi look at addu who was trying hard to be strong.... 

Nivi just hug him

Addu emotional - kuch ni hoga na dono ko...

nivi knew for both Aru and Addu aniya hold a very special place after Mihika she was the one who stood like rock solid for the brothers ...  whenever there relationship was on the verge of falling Aniya made sure That they never break if anything happens to her no one will be able to blow ...  

Aru cried sitting outside the bench...  things would have totally different if he would have  hold her on time ..   why . the hell did he not noticed that his bhabhi was not ok ..

That is when a soft hand hold his hand.... aru knew the touch well.... it was Mahi...

Mahi didnt ask anything she just sat there holding his hand because she knew he needed that ... 

8 Hours passes by

there was no improvement in Aniya's condition she was still unconsious...  breathing was not stable yet.... doctors told them its because of over exhaustion her body needed rest and she over exert herself... a lot a lot of stress and over exhaustion has made her body so weak....  

Agastya was allowed to go inside ICU with the help of Nivi...  he dont know how long he stayed there Looking at his unconsious wife ..  but seems like she will give a tough time to him...

Agastya gently squeeze her hand - wake up Anu.....  or kitna sona h tumhe... 

Agastya gently caress her hair -  bht pareshan krta hu na tumhe....  isliye ab ese badla le ri ho mere sath?

Agastya gently kissed her forehead - Please Anu dont do this to me wake up please...  humare bacche k khatir uth jao....  

while all he got was beeping sounds of machine ...

otherhand

Aru with tears - i could have saved her mahi .. me agar

Mahi - Aruu.. tum agar is tarah kia hosakta tha usk bare me sochte rahoge to is wakt jb tumhare family ko tumhari zarurt h unk pas kese rahoge

Aru with tears - Mumma k jane k baad mujhe ni pta jane anjane jb bhabhi ne mumma ki jgh le li ... or aj vo itni takliff me h .. aur mai kuch ni karpaa ra ... oh god... 

mahi just hug him .

Aru fear dreaded - Agar bhabhi ko kuch..

mahi shushed him - kuch ni hoga unhe..vo bht pyaar krty h hum sabse....  unhe pta h unhe agar kuch hogya to puri family bikhar jaegi...  

Aru guilty - Agar bhabhi ko ya baby ko kuch bhi hogya na to me kbhi khudko maaf ni karpaunga ..

mahi sighs aru was taking all the blame on himself she wish he could share his pain with Bhai.. but right now itzz too much to ask for....

12 hours passes by...

Aniya's condition was very weak according to the doctor's...

The brothers were hell tensed ....  whole night they didnt blink an wink .. Aniya had conquered there hearts with so much love they just want her to wake up...

Doctors came out after examining her .. again as she was not consious yet ..

Doctor - looking at her condition it seems like she has gone through extreme stress i m sure use dizzy spells pehle bhi aye honge this is not the first time or else uski halat utni nazuk ni hoti...  uska blood pressure bht high h filhal vo manage karna bht zarury warna maa or bacche dono ki jaan ko khtra h ..

Agastya just staggered in shock for him life without Aniya was nothing... 

Doc - You all should have been careful with her...  ese time me bht careful rehna hota h... agar aplog dheywn dete to baat yaha tak ati he ni....

Aru felt more guilty... he looked At Agastya who looked extremely terrified... 

Nivi - Doc desourza ghar me sab bhabhi ka bohot kheyal rkhte h...  ye jo kuch bhi hua bas ek accident tha.... bhabhi ko  agar koi health issues ho ri thi unhone kisise share ni kia that cost the complications...  ap please is tarah bhaiya ko blame mat kijiye...

Doc sighs - i m sorry Mr Raichand. mera intention apko hurt karna ni tha...  all i can say is lets just hope for the best unka bp stable hojay to well and gud warna we have to take a call and i hope you are prepared for that

Addu and Aru gasped that tough call was abortion it just cannot happen....  There bhai and bhabhi will Shatter like glass beeds the baby had already made his place in everyone's heart it killed them thousand time to think something like that... mahi was there to hold aru

Agastta just sat on the chair numb Addu immidiately sat beside him and gently rub his hand it was cold like ice...   no one can even imagin what he was going through ... 

addu teary - Bhabhi ko kuch ni hoga bhai .. please himmat mat haro....  or humara chotu bhi bht strong h...  vo ek Raichand h.. and Raichands never give up.......

All this words cannot give peaxe to his heart he just want Aniya to wake up....  

Aru entered at Aniya's room she was not consious that was the most tensed part... she should have gained consiousness by now

Aru gently sat beside her hold her hand - Bhabhi ... i m sorry i m really sorry.... apki tbyt thik ni thi or me samaj he ni paya ... agar me wakt rehte apko pakarleta to ye sab hota he ni... i m so sorry....

Aru cried - bhabhi please wake up....  please me khudko kbhi maaf ni karpaunga agar apko...... (he hiccupped and cried holding her hand )

Aru with tears - Ap to mujhe apna baccha kehty ho na... to apne bacche ko koi itna rulata h kia please ankhe khol do .. ap to meri achi bhabhi ho na.... 

Aru dont know when and how Aniya had taken a motherly place in his heart seeing her lieng lifeless was making him visuals of mihika in the hospital... he vividly remember mihika lieng in the hospital bed with oxygen mask... 

Agastya entered inside to see Aru crying holding her hand... he was broken.. his heart went out for him whenever any of them fall sick aru is the one who suffers the most.... .. Agastya went to him and took him in his embrace... 

Aru cried - bhai... bhabhi ko bolo na uthne k liye me unko ese ni dekh paa ra

Agastya gently coaxing him - sshhh ese ni rote baccha.... kuch ni hoga tere bhabhi ko thik hojaegi vo.....

Aru hiccupped agastya gently gave him water aru shook his head..

Agastya teary - pi le baccha...  agar tu bimar par gya to tere bhabhi ka dheyan kon rakhega....  

Aru with tears - b.bhai....  apko yaad h mumma bhi ese he...

Agastya shocked n hug him tighter aru broke down

Aru with tears - mujhe bht dar lag ra h bhai... me dubara kisiko....

Agastya - naaa betaa kuch ni hoga esa ... kuch bhi nhi teri bhabhi or tera junior dono thik hojaenge....

Agastya knew aru had somewhere given the place of mother to aniya though he didnt vocalise it but the bond which they share was enough for everyone to understand....

Aru cried while Agastya gently caress Aniya's tummy

Agastya - Baby.. ab ap he apni mumma ko kaho ki vo uth jay....  vo to humari baat he ni sun ri....   please beta papa ko aur mat pareshan karo baccha ...  please..

That is when there was a sudden spike on the monitor Aniya's finger moved a bit...

Agastta and Aru saw the change and immidiately called for the doctor......  

Doc send them out and check on her they were waiting tensed.....  Agastya heart was palpatating he was trying to be strong but he was not able to pretend much... everything was shaking for him....

Doc came out after check up and smile - She is out of danger bp abhi stable h...  And baby is responding too.... 

Agastya broke down into tears while Addu n aru hug him the three brothers were literally terrified Aniya was very very very important to them literally there lifeline... huge releif washed over them....... 

Next day morning ... 

Aniya open her eyes slowly slowly to feel a gentle hand caressing her head.... 

Aniya look at the direction to see  Agastya was caressing her head he looked exhausted his eyes were swollen ... the look scared her

Aniya weakly - Ag.. agastya...

Agastya looked at her and immidiately kissed her forehead and hug her - jaan he le li tumne meri Anu never do that to me.. never ever..... do that to me

Aniya could feel him sobbing.   

Aniya tensed - Agastya... kia hua ? m..mera baccha?

the first thought came to her mind was her baby .. was he safe?? she was too scares

Aniya panick - Agastya mera baccha? vo..vo thik h na agastya kuch ni hua na use... chup kyu ho bolo please..

Agastya nodded his head in yes   he was too emotional to say anything.. aniya sighed in releif while the next second Agastya hug her

she hug him back but she can feel he was terrified.... shaken

Aniya - i m fine Agastya.. ssshh.... calm down...

but Only he knew how much he was holding on she was his support system the only person where he can break. he was pretending to be strong for his brothers but now he just cant...

Aniya gently broke the hug and weep his tears - I m fine...  Agsstya trust me ....

Aniya weep his tears and kissed his forehead her husband was crying like a baby ... she could feel he was shaken

Aniya - Bht dara dia na meine ...

Agastya gave her a look - we will discuss about this later...... 

Aniya startle that was a totally different tune.... 

Addu and nivi entered hurridly...

Addu just rush to her and hug her and nivi too both were so scared....

Addu just caress her head and tears fall from his eyes

Aniya clutch his hand tightly and gave a smile - me thik hu  Addu...

Addu's tears fall only they knew how the last 24 hours went

nivi angrily - seriously bhabhi? u r fine? can u define fine??

Aniya sighs - nivi me..

that is when doctor  came and check on her

doc - how are u feeling Mrs Raichand

Aniya smile - i m fine doctor

Doctor sighs - u have been very lucky Mrs Raichand... warna apki jo condition thi we were this close to ab ..

Agastya cuts - Doctor abhi koi risk to nhi h na dono ko

he dont want Aniya to listen any of this thing which can upset her

Doc sighs - abhi to things are under control  but now she has to be in complete bed rest her bp is fluctuating its dangerous dizzy spells kbhi bhi hit kr skte h... unhe complete bed rest me rehna till delivery..

aniya shocked - whatt..

Doc -Yes Aniya u r suffering from eclampsia you can have dizzy spells in future as well jo bht risky h tumhare or tumhare bacche k liye tumhare bp ko constantly monitor krna hoga .. taki jo kal hua vo next na ho u were extremely lucky ki you survived this blow warna we were this close to ab ..

Agastya cuts - doctor... abhi to Aniya khatre se bahar h na

he dont want Aniya to know about all this she is already weak

Doc - well yes but inka bht khas dheyan rkhna hoga.... till her delivery aniya u have to be extra careful from now on u cannot ignore any discomfort

Anu sighs - m..me kheyak rkhungi doc... i m feeling much better now

Addu - doctor bhabhi ko hum bed se hilne bhi ni denge

Aniya startled

Agastya - you just give us the list of her daily routine and we wilk take care of it.... 

Aniya knew the tune well she knew how protective the Raichand brother can be n she is into it now ...

Time passes

Anu was waiting for Aru to come but he didnt showed up yet ... where was the boy she knew he was the one who suffered the most....  she wanted to see him once... 

Door knob open  she turned hoping Aru but that was Mahi...

Anu confused but smiled - mahi...

mahi rush to her and hug her she was also very scared when she heard about her .

mahi tensed - ab kesi tbyt h bhabhi ...

Anu sighs - abhi bilkul thik hu mahi ... dont worry doctor ne kaha h Kl discharge bhi de denge...

mahi - bht kheyak rkhna h bhabhi apko apna u know na u r not alone....  apko ya baby ko kuch hogya to koi bardash ni karpayega

Anu - par tum yha ke....

that is when Aru entered with some medicin his eyes looked dull..

Anu - Achaa? to ye janab leke aye tumhe... very bad aru .. bhabhi se milne itni der se aya tu? pta h tere bhai or bhaiyu milk mere naak pe dam kar re h.... tu to meri side le i was waiting fr u..

Aru trying to compose himself he was this close to break down he was not even ready to come mahi pushed him inside..

mahi went to aru n gently nudge him bcz aru was stiffen

Anu - waha kyu khara h yaha aa na mere pass apne chotu baby se baat ni krega usne bhi bht miss kia tujhe

Aru slowly went to her he just couldn't meet her eyes Aniya was confused why was he so indifferent

Anu hold his hand - Aru?? kia hua ..

Aru shook his head trying hard to control his tears but it fell on her hand .. Aniya knew he would be scared

Anu hug him - me thik hu baccha....

she thought he is worried n scared for her health but they didnt know that he is blaming himself for everything

Anu - me bilkul thik hu baccha .. bht dara dia meine .. m so sorry

Aru just composed himself n weep his tears - Apne juice pia

Anu made face.. Aru sighs n gently gave the glass to her ..

Anu thought aru will scold her but he was unusually silent ..

Next day Aniya was discharged....

Agsstya just carried her in his arms Aniya was highly emberassed

Aniya - kia kar re ho Agastya i can walk....

Agastya - let me decide that

addu - exactly  bhabhi ab to is ghar me koi bhi apki ek ni sunne wala  so better hoga is mamle me ap chup rahe.... u have scared the life out of us ...  ab hum apke or humare junior k sath koi risk ni le skte .

Aniya pouts but she knew no one gona take her side .... Aru was waiting in the driving area...  he saw his bhai carrying his bhabhi outside he was glad for that...   there bhabhi deserv all the love and pampering she can get...

Agastta gently guided her inside And sat with her while aru took the driving seat and Addu sat beside....

Aru drove the car very carefully .. while Agastta and Addu were too much apprehensive with Aniya that they hardly could see Aru was getting into a shell....  

Time passes..

Aru was standing near the stairs he couldn't just forget the site that he was that close to Aniya he could have saved her....

someone tab him from behind Aru flinched out from his thought

Aru turned shock to see Agastya... 

Agastya could feel Aru was disturbed with something ..

Aru saw Agastta was holding a glass of milk

Aru. - Aap..? ap soye nhi ..?

Agastta gently put the glass aside and caress his face tensed - Tu thik h?

Aru stiff.... how could he say to him that only for his stupidity there bhabhi had to go through all this....  it was his fault...

Agastya sighs he knew aru was very effected with all this hospital incident...

Agastta gently pulled him to his chest - teri bhabhi bilkul thik h aru ...  doctor ne kha na Hum agar uska  dheyan rkhenge to koi complications ni hongi .. 

Aru nodded but his tears were not ready to stop... the alternative conditions scared  him to death...

Agastya could feel slight shivering he tens up what was bothering him so much ..

Agastya - Aniya se baat karega? chal mere sath thori der apne bhabhi k sath bethega to tujhe bhi acha feel hoga

Aru stop him - no bhai ... bhabhi ko rest karne do... wese bhi unhe is wakt apki zyada zarurat h....  me.. me thik hu bhai....just give me a day time i will get over it....

Agastya tensed - You sure?

Aru sadly nodded and went to his room..

Agastya sighs n went to Aniya's room the behaviour of Aru was tensing him up it seems like he was highly stressed with something 

Aniya saw him coming and the milk in his hand cringed her

Aniya - dekho baby... tumharw papa to abhi se hitler ban gye h pehle apne bhaio k sath tha ab humare sath bhi hogye h.. very bad na... chlo papa ko bolo katti .. 

Agastya - papa ko katti vo kabhi ni bolega... kyuki use pta h.. ki papa jo bhi kar re h vo usk mumma k sehat k liye kar re h.. hai na baccha.. (caressing her tummy)

Aniya pouts she could see this baby and father will going to be in one team ...

Agastya - Now just have it Aniya ... 

Aniya pouts but having no other option she gulped the drink while Agastta smile sometimes she looks so cute he hoped that baby will inherit the cuteness from her

Aniya - pi lia meine ab khush?

Agastya sighs n nodded..and made Aniya lie down..  and gently tab her forehead

Aniya look at the door - Aru kaha h?

Agastya - Apne kamre me gya h ... 

Aniya tensed Agastya gently - i dont want to See those stress lines in your forehead..  Anu...

Anu - Agastya me thik hu abhi trust me....  but Aru...

Agastya alert

Anu - tumhe nhi lgta aru thora ajib behave kar ra h .? i mean this is not the way he should behave.... vo pass hoke bhi nhi h.... hospital me bhi bht upset tha or Ghar me bhi mujhse milne ni aya

Agastya also noticed that

Agastya - He got very scared with whatever happened ... meri usse baat bhi hui thi

Anu - kuch bataya usne

Agastya shook his head

Anu - to pta karo Agastya that kid is very sensetive pta ni vo kis chiz ka kia mtlb nikal k bethe ..   usko esa chehra mujhse dekha ni jaa ra jha tak me use jnty hu.. he would have never left my side but vo to meri trf dekh bhi ni ra... did i hurt him in anyway?

Agastya - Anu.. kesi baate kar ri ho.... vo tumhari baato se kbhi hurt ni hosakta... therez something else i will find it out....   trust me...

Aniya nodded she knew only her husband can reach to the boy ...  she slowly fall asleep...  Due to the medication...... Agastya kissed her forehead and pulled her closer he had been so scared ....  both slept hugging each other ... 

At midnight...

Agastta woke up as a thunderstorm hit the glasses ..

he woke up to see Aniya sleeping peacefully due to high power medication  her sleep didn't broke 

Agastya tensed as he know aru is scared of Thunderstorm....

he went to check on him once....   he saw the windows were open due to heavy wind ..

Agastta immidiately closed the window n went to aru he was mumbling something

Agastta frowns he came closer to realise he was burning with fever...

Agastta shock - Aruuu..

Aru mumbling - i .. i .. m sorry... mumma.. .. mumma please.... 

Agastya shocked and pulled him closer - Aru.. aruu wake up baccha can u listen to me... aru...?

but Aru was in high fever and unconsious... Agastya tense up.. seeing his condition...

Agastya shake him up but no response... Agastya eyes teared up why was he recalling mumma he does that when he is extremely upset...  why was he so upset??

Precap :- Spoiler Alert to be posted in a while

Target :- 220+ votes and 400+ comments ..

Tani :- Gyzz try to fullfill the target please  thank you for your inline comments reading every one of it... your feedbacks means a lot...   do comments on the picture as well...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 2.9K 27
Two brothers who are unaware of each other, completely different from each other, one like hot sun and the other cold water.One like a calm mountain...
ROYS' By

Fanfiction

114K 7.7K 32
What happens when Chief Minister of a state dies in an accident? What if one of his sons has to become the next Chief Minister? What happens when the...
22.8K 1.4K 16
hey guys!! back with a short story mainly 10 chapter i guess ! based on the current situation ! what happens when two incomplete love stories head fo...
72K 6.8K 36
They never met, never saw each other but fate had another plan ready. Each of them has different personality, still they will stand together in diff...