'Cause I Love You For Infinit...

By jihyoslover

Two famous 4th Gen K-pop idols, Yeonjun and Yeji fell in love with each other unexpectedly. They were good f... More

#1: First Day
#2: Getting along
#3: Mystery
apology ig
#4: Mystery Pt.2
#5: Saved
#6: Jisu's Number

#0: ★Introduction★

152 8 10
By jihyoslover

Hwang Yeji, the most popular student in high school, meets a new student, Choi Yeonjun.

Choi Yeonjun, the most handsome student in high school, falls in love with Yeji at first sight, he is cold towards her, though he loves her more than anything.

On the other hand, Yeji, who is confused about her feelings for Yeonjun, had to face many challenges for her love.

The only problem in their way of love was Choi Soobin, Yeji's so-called "ex-boyfriend" and secret admirer of Choi Jisu, Yeji's best friend.

Yeji had to help Soobin to confess his love for Jisu.

What are the challenges Yeji has to face for her love? Would she achieve success in that?
Would she be able to be successful in her mission of Soobin?
Would she ever be sure about her feelings?
Would Yeonjun ever have a chance with Yeji?
Would they finally fall in love?

To know all of it, don't forget to read " 'Cause I Love You For Infinite..." releasing on 7th January 2023.

[Started on - 27/12/22]
[Ended on - —/—/—]

⭐️💜👑💜⭐️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 64.4K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
4.3M 273K 103
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
375K 20.3K 59
"What do you want Xavier?" I said getting irritated. "For you to give me a chance to explain myself." "There's no need to explain anything to me, we...
2.9M 83.1K 25
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...