Peaches || An Usopp x Black!(...

By Lotus-Flower-writes

(Requested by My sister) This is my first Ever One Piece Fanfiction! ~~ While chillin' on the seas, the straw... More

This is my First One Piece Story
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
New Cover!
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four

Fifteen

268 16 13
By Lotus-Flower-writes

Don't count in the comments. Otherwise I'll take the story down.

The sea breeze brushed passed your face as you were sitting on top of a barrel playing with your slingshot while Chopper was sitting next to you studying some herbs. You grabbed another pebble from your pocket and shot at the target that you placed on the mast.

"That's five." You mumbled to yourself as you kept track on a little slip of paper. That's when you got a little bold and grabbed a buckshot this time. "Let's see if I can hit a bullseye." You fired your slingshot but then the buckshot ricocheted off the mast and hit you in the face.

"Bitch!" You cried out in pain as you fell off the barrel. 

Chopper shot up and ran towards you. "(y/n)! Let me see!"

You removed your hand from the side of your forehead showing a small lump forming. "You poor thing. Don't worry, it can be fixed." He grabs your hand and leads you towards his office.

"What the Hell happened?" Asked Zoro as he and Luffy walked in.

"(y/n), hit her head." Chopper says while grabbing some medicine.

Zoro crouched down and took your face into his hands. "That's one Hell of a lump, Are you okay little sister?"

"My head is killing me." You say truthfully your eyes still watery from the impact.

"What happened, we heard someone yell." Nami says as the others piled in.

"I had an accident." You say.

"Oh Dear." Robin says.

"How the Hell did ya do that?!" Franky.

"Do you have a concussion, little one?!" Brook.

"I wanna see! I wanna see!" Luffy says

"Let me see!" Usopp crouches down to look at your injury.

"Usopp I'm oka-"

"You idiot! She could've given herself a concussion! Why would you give her a slingshot!" Sanji knocks Usopp upside the head.

"She asked for one!" Usopp retorts.

"You weren't watching her?!"

"She's a big girl, it's not that serious." Zoro chimes in.

"I didn't ask you!"

"Knock it off you two!" Nami comes in between the two.

"Everyone out! You're upsetting my patient!" Chopper speaks up while shooing everyone out of the room.

"But I didn't do anything this time." Luffy whines while leaving.

Chopper lets out a puff of air while walking towards you. "Here's some medicine for your bruise, and let's put an ice pack on that so the swelling can go down." He puts the salve on your bump and hands you an ice pack.

"Thank you Chopper." You say while holding the ice pack.

"You should be more careful, you could've given yourself a concussion." He gently scolds you.

"I'll try to be more careful, just for you." You boop his nose.

He lets out a tiny giggle before going back into his bag. "I'm going to give you some pills for your headache, try to rest for at least an hour so it can work."

After taking the medicine you decided to go lay in your bed for a little while.

"Would you like anything?" You heard Robin's voice and you sat up.

"My common sense." You joked.

She lets out a soft chuckle and came in with Nami close behind. "I brought you some juice. I squeezed it myself."

You sat up and takes the glass. "Thank you."

"Got your first war wound, and it took you about two weeks." Robin says.

"I guess so, I actually used to bang myself up a lot when I was a kid, I was a climber. I'm sorry I caused such a ruckus."

"No need to apologize, we're just glad you didn't seriously hurt yourself." Nami says.

"Thank you, it means a lot."

"We're gonna check on you a little later." Robin places a kiss on your forehead and goes to leave.

You fall back down on your pillow and close your eyes. The next time you opened your eyes you were met with Usopp standing over you.

"I'm so sorry! I can't believe you got hurt!" He fell to his knees.

"First, it wasn't your fault and second...how long were you watching me sleep" You sat up.

"I came in a few minutes ago, I just wanted to see if you're alright." He says.

"I'm feeling better now, and you don't have to apologize Usopp. You didn't fire the slingshot, I did." You say.

"I know, but I can't help but feel guilty. Is there anything I can do?" He asked softly.

"Stop feeling guilty." You say.

You go to look into the mirror to see any damage. A tiny scar, barely visible on the side of your forehead. "It's not so bad."

"I gotta admit, you took that shot like a champ." You heard Usopp say.

"I can live with that." You say looking at him through the mirror.

Usopp opens the door for you and you casually walked out of the room. And the minute you did, everyone rushed to your side asking you questions.

"You guys, for the last time. I'm fine." You laughed.

"Look at that scar!" Luffy says while poking your forehead.

"Cut that out!" You slapped his hand away.

"You can barely see it, but it looks like you and Brook are matching." Sanji says.

"Now she's even more gorgeous!" Brooks cheers.

You walk down the stairs and sit on the swing. "Well at least I'm not gonna miss out on the kickback. It's gonna be my first time setting foot on a beach."

"You mean, you've never been to the beach before?" Nami asked shocked.

"Nope. Especially not an island beach. I'm so excited, I bet it's prettier than they are in pictures." You bouncing slightly in excitement.

"If it's the right beach, it's paradise." Nami smiles at you.

"What island are we going to anyways?"

Nami pulls out a map. "One kea."

You look at the map for a few minutes when Nami speaks up. "Wanna learn what all this means?"

"Sure. Might come in handy one day."

The Next Day

"Land!" You heard Nami cry out.

You shot up from what you were doing and ran out towards the main deck. You looked over the railing and you eyes widened at the beautiful scenery in front of you. You were just so speechless.

The ship was docked and Everyone started grabbing the supplies and started to depart off the Sunny.

You were making your way down the ramp and you instantly stopped were the ramp met the sand. Everyone looked at you, waiting for your next move.

"Is she alright?" Zoro asked.

"Yeah, just her first time on the beach." Nami tells him.

You take a deep breath and kicked off your sandals. Taking one foot, you gently touched the sand. You jump slightly from the heat, but then placed both feet on land, letting out a laugh.

"The sand feels so weird!" You waddled around and then full on sprinting. "It's so hot!"

The others couldn't help but laugh at your actions. It was like watching a toddler having candy for the first time.

"I hope the beach doesn't eat me!" You call out.

"Let her burn off all the energy while we set up." Sanji says.

"You don't think she'll go too far?" Luffy asked.

"Don't worry I got her." Usopp kicks off his shoes and runs after you.

One Kea is Hawaiian for "White Sands"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 892 35
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? --- It's been 2 years since the Battle of Marineford. 2 years since the straw hats were separated. After taking off from...
17.3K 451 51
*currently editing* Book 1: No Regrets, Right? Book 2: Gomen... Captain --- This is the 3rd book in my LuffyxReader series, if you haven't read the f...
6.5K 68 16
REWRITING CAUSE I GOT REALLY LAZY AT SOME POINT The story takes place after Arlong Park Arc where the Straw Hat Crew travel to your island (an island...
114K 3.8K 80
[ Reincarnated ff] " One Piece ? Seems like i have heard that words before ?" Cha y/n who had an accident is now reincarnated to a world of an anime...