THE BAD GUYS IN: SPACE JAM a...

By BiancaSantana880

The looney tunes are back once again and Teaming up with the bad guys time. The legendary criminals known as... More

New legacy
Acquainted
Assembling the team
Trouble is brewing
Let the games begin
Its game time
Rock bottom
The pep talk in the locker room
Halftime
Emotional Reunion
End game
Sad goodbyes and happy endings

Goon squad

308 14 3
By BiancaSantana880

"It's game time" AL G says as everyone gets zapped form tiger phones and into the game.

"I say, I say, how in the world did he get all these spectators here?" Foghorn asked.

"I don't know, but the line for the bathroom's gonna be insane" daffy crossed his arms.

"And we're back from commercial and...Lil Rel?"

"Man, what are you doing here? Wait, Ernie Johnson? This is crazy! Look, I was on my phone, right, and I was getting on the elevator...Wait a minute, did I fall down the elevator shaft? Ernie, are we dead? Is this what heaven looks like?"

"No, it looks like we're in some kinda computer-generated basketball game"

Then Diane was zapped in, she was given a VIP seat and right next to professor marmalade who was looking confused.

"Professor marmalade" she called out to him.

"Huh? Diane?" He approached her.

"What are you doing here" she asked.

"Well I got a notification about this big game that was going to be on live stream and next thing I knew I got zapped by my own phone...what's going on here?"

"I don't know but I have a feeling the bad guys might be involved"

Wolf turns to see Diane, "DIANE?"

"Wolf? What happened, what's going on and where is princess and the others?" she asked.

"A evil computer virus guy kidnapped princess and the others and I have to go to play this basketball game to save her and the guys"

"And your playing with...bugs bunny?" Professor marmalade asked as he tilted his head in confusion.

"Huh?" He turns to see bugs leaning on his shoulders and eating a carrot as usual.

"Eh what's up doc" bugs tries to shake their hands but their was a force field between them and he gets zapped.

"But You don't know how to play basketball?"

"I know but I'm working on it, I got some practice, these guys helped me"

But just then...

"Uh, excuse me? Paging Mr. LeBron James!" Al G laughs.

"Everything's gonna be all right....I promise. I'll get princess back"

He heads back to the court, where an announcer was going to introduce Al G.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please give a warm welcome to your host for the evening, Mr. Al G. Rhythm!"

He enters the court as the crowd cheers for him.

"Hey, how y'all doing? Thank you! Thank you very much!...Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, welcome to the first and final Serververse Classic! An old classic game of father...vs daughter"

Wolf glares at him, "This guy is a hater" he says.

"Haters gonna hate" granny added.

"He's a bad guy" Elmer says.

"Big time" wolf agreed.

So let's lay down some basic ground rules.

"If Mr. Wolf over which you all know him the once big bad guy wins, you all get to go back to your regular, boring lives....But if my team which is princess team who is his daughter that I team up with wins, you all get to stay with me in the Serververse forever"

"What?" Professor marmalade and Diane said, they were worried as everyone mutter in fear.

"How 'bout that, huh?"

"What? That wasn't the deal" wolf approached him.

"Oh, yeah! Didn't see that coming, did you?"

"Well, at least we're good" daffy says.

"Oh, and I almost forgot, all of the Tunes will be deleted, so..." he blows raspberry.

"Oh, no!" Elmer says.

"Deleted?" Says Sylvester

"That is messed up!" Speedy said.

"That dude is bad" for horn added.

"Why?" Granny groaned.

"You just couldn't keep your big beak shut" bugs scold daffy.

Then granny hits him on the back of the head, "Blabbermouth" she called him.

" ok, I deserved that"

"Hey" wolf growled at Al G, "that wasn't the deal, you said that I would get princess and my friends back, so WHERE IS PRINCESS! And where are my friends?" He asked as he grunts.

Then Al G chuckles and moves away as a heart themed box seat appeared.

"Relax man you'll see your daughter again, you do have a fan here"

"And now, presenting the beautiful, the prettiest, the gorgeous women in all of L.A, the most genius mind on the world...PRINCESS"

Inside, princess was in her seat and their were chains on her wrist and legs pulling her back.

"AH" princess screams in fear.

Both wolf and Diane gasped, "princess" wolf called for her.

Then wolf hears Al G Laughing, "oh and don't worry, you're about to meet your friends too...ladies and gentlemen presenting form the beautiful mind of princess...the toon squad"

a female snake like a Lamia which is a hybrid of Diana Taurasi and Mr. Snake appeared, she has his yellow scaly skin as she bounced the ball.

"White mamba"

"What's up" she hissed throwing the ball and breaks the glass.

She then passed the ball to a humanoid piranha of Klay Thompson, he had sharp teeth and he was really fast, and he was taller then piranha.

Green fish assassin
"Wet ball baby" it also shows that he is wet to keep himself hydrated then he throws the ball.

To a a orange and black female tarantula humanoid, a combination of webs and Nneka Ogwumike.

She bounces the ball and spins it in her webs.

Arachnneka

"Queen of the web. mwah" she kisses the ball, throws it in the air and...

Jumping in the air, was a gray shark man with larger and sharper teeth much more then piranha's and his pupils were all black, his arms were very muscular, he jumps down it was mr. Shark infused with Anthony Davis he bounces the ball.

Shark man

"Toughest guy on the square" he spoke in a deep voice.

Wolf was horrified, his ears dropped as he saw his friends turned into monsters.

"What did you do to my friend" he growled.

"Oh it's not what I done" Al G chuckles, "it's what you're daughter did, she helped me make the best team in the world"

Wolf looks up at princess as she looks ashamed and guilty.

"I'm sorry he made me do it, he was going to hurt them if I didn't-" princess sobbed.

"It's ok princess, it's ok, everything is going to be okay I promise princess"

"Oh and your gonna like this next one, we made this one especially for you, ladies and gentlemen I present to you...killer"

And in a flashing light, a furry beast was jumping from the sky and jumping down was Damian Lillard but he was half wolf and half cat, like a hybrid of wolf and princess with a professional basketball player, a mix hybrid of a wolf and cat, lots of teeth, one cat ear and one wolf ear, two tails, mixture of cat and wolf claws, his fur was gray-black ish and his eyes were green and yellow, he snarled at wolf, his snout was long and he had whiskers, he also had two noses.

"Who are you" wolf asked.

"They call me..."

(I'm having trouble naming this one I'm having a contest for what I should name this wolf cat hybrid)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 53 16
From the writer that brought you security breach and the fazbear case. The bad guys are back on one more job, the fazbear saga isn't over yet. Prince...
Coyote By Mr. Nobody

Science Fiction

13.4K 2.5K 58
Thousands of years after Earth became uninhabitable, humanity colonized other planets and moons around the solar system. Amid rising crime rate, the...
7.5K 269 6
(๐‡๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง! ๐Œ๐ซ. ๐–๐จ๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ) By using the legendary book series and news papers clippings as bases for their illegal careers, five no...
8.4K 50 15
When The Loud Kid's The Casagrandes Sid Chang and Her Sister Adelaide Chang along with basketball champion and global icon LeBron James and his young...