Time And I

By jackson_terrance

Mel Snider is the girl everyone stares at as she walks down the hall. Due to her best friend being the most p... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Epilogue

Sequel/Spin-Off

113 3 0
By jackson_terrance

The official sequel/spin-off of "Time And I" is out now! Taking place in the same universe as "Time And I," follow Damon as he explores a new world of feelings for individuals he never thought he'd have feelings for.

Damon thought he knew how his senior year would go: act in every play, get a lead role in the musical, and enroll in an acting school once he graduates. But when he goes to his fellow cast member's party, he didn't expect to get the number of the host's pretty cousin, Clara. Most importantly, he didn't expect the number she gave him to be wrong.

Even after receiving Clara's real number, he can't help but find himself drawn to the mysterious person on the other end of the wrong number. What's more, he finds himself drawn to a talented singer who offers to help him with his musical audition.

With so many interesting people suddenly infesting his life, Damon doesn't know who to go after: the boy, the girl, or the mystery.

If you're excited (and want to see what Mel's been up to since the end of "Time And I"), you can read "Wrong Number" today! I hope to see you there!

Glam on!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118 28 24
/dɪˈlɪəriəm/ /dɪˈlɪriəm/ [uncountable] a mental state where somebody becomes excited and not able to think or speak clearly, usually because of illne...
139K 7K 45
"I am the textbook definition of in love with you." *** Jazz Red has had a life full of love; his parents taught him how to value himself, his siblin...
83.4K 4K 182
Samuel always has been fortunate enough to enjoy a seamless and comfortable life. He had it all. Good grades, aspirations to become a doctor like his...
52 5 40
Moving to a different city is hard and starting at a new school is stressful. Growing up, Steven had everything he could have asked for. A loving fam...