Prey for the Devil's Bloodied...

By greenmarisa

*I recommend reading all the books in the series first and Side Characters Unite from the Shorts book before... More

Main Characters
Side Characters for Yeira/ Zena
1
Side Characters for Addy/ Kiki
2
3
Side Characters for Ken/ Nyx
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
The Romanovs
23
The Wolves
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
Vampire Leaders
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77

41

201 14 3
By greenmarisa

^^Kazuomi

Yeira's POV

"Hana!" She stopped when I called after her. "Hey, how's everything?" I pushed her hair behind her ear.

"Same old. Same old. People openly talking about what they'd like to do to my girlfriend." Hana bitterly chuckled. "Nothing I haven't heard before."

"Before? Before this prank?" She nodded at me.

"Ya. Jagiya, you're hot. I know. People notice you." I was still shocked. "In the East Asian realm, here at school, outside the campus grounds-"

"Hana, I'm-"

"It's okay. It's not your fault. You're very attractive, jagi."

"I just-" My eyes widened and I took a deep breath.

Hana's eyes showed concern as I immediately leaned against a wall. Hana held me while I struggled to regulate my breathing. She gripped my shoulders as I tried to control my shaking. I quickly looked around until I saw a mischievous look on Nat's face. She held up the control, so I quickly tried to leave this public space. I pushed Hana off me and somehow made it to an empty room.

Hana followed me as I unbuckled my belt. Her eyes frantically looked around before shutting the door. When Hana turned back around, my pants were completely pulled down. She gave me a semi-excited look, but that's not what I had planned. Hana sensually approached me when I placed my hand inside my underwear. Her lustfulness turned into confusion when I pulled out a computer chip. I then crushed it before pulling my pants back up.

"What-"

"Ha! Ha!" Nat opened the door.

"You replaced my panties with-"

"Remote controlled ones, babe!" She blew me an air kiss.

"You're a prankster!" I loudly laughed. "Alright, you win this one."

"Laters! And bye, Hana. Hope I didn't make you too jealous." She evilly smirked before leaving.

"What the fuck was that?" Hana turned to me.

"That was..." I stopped when I detected the shift in the atmosphere. "Are you ok?"

"Ya, Ya. I'm... I'm fine." She forced a smile.

"No, you're not. What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Nothing. I have nothing wrong with me." She shook her head. "I'm just going to get going."

"Now, wait a minute." I grabbed her hand. "Hana, what's wrong? Talk to me."

"No, it's just... you and Nat seem really close." She shrugged. "There's nothing wrong with that. I just didn't realize how close you two were and... it's fine. I need to get to class anyways."

"Hana-" But, she left me.

I then stomped and jumped around in annoyance when I spotted Kazu jogging up to Hana. They embraced and walked off together. I was simply standing there in confusion because I didn't understand what was wrong. Why'd she leave and the high tail it with Kazu?! I bit my lip and thought about where to go. I then remembered Lexi, so I tracked her down. Turns out she really enjoys classes on automotive and the impact of the railroad. Like what?!

Since I thought this class was retarded, I didn't have any qualms in interrupting the professor. They appeared shocked and told me to leave, but I ignored them and dragged Lexi out. I dragged her to the outskirts of the school, where the stoners occupied. One of them handed us his blunt since he wasn't gonna finish it. I took a deep inhalation before blowing out.

"Hana's mad at me."

"Because of Kiki?" She took the blunt and smoked it.

"That's what'd I think, but she seems to have kind of gotten over it. Apparently, she's used to people wanting to fuck me or something. But, that's not why I grabbed you."

"What happened?" Lexi laid on her back and continued smoking.

"Woah! Save some for me!" I joked and smoked the blunt. "We were talking in the hall and then I suddenly felt something vibrating against my clit-"

"Wait, what?!" Lexi sat up and laughed.

"Ya, I know." I laughed as well. "I then spotted Nat down the hall and put two and two together. I ran into a room a removed the vibrator from the panties."

"That's funny." Lexi's laughing caused smoke to come out her mouth.

"Ya and then Hana had a funny reaction to it. She seemed off after finding out Nat was controlling my orgasm."

"Oooooooooooh." Lexi looked at me in understanding. "I see."

"Well, I don't."

"She's jealous."

"Of what?"

"Of you and Nat."

"Why?" I snickered.

"Because you two have a flirty relationship."

"We do not." I scoffed.

"Which friend edges their other friend?" She gave me a look.

"I'm sure Zena has a few since she's so deep in Addison's ass to-"

"Yei, no deflecting. Be honest." I grumbled in defeat. "That's my point. You two are very close and Nat is hot, so it's natural for anyone to be jealous. I'm not saying that you two can't be friends, but dial down the flirtations."

"I'm not flirting with her. Or I don't believe I am. Am I flirting with her?" Lexi nodded. "Huh, didn't realize it."

"You're a natural flirt like your Maman. It's subconscious."

"So I've been flirting with Nat in front of my girlfriend this entire time?" Lexi awkwardly nodded. "Damn, I really am the worst." I sighed and laid on my back. "I didn't mean to be doing that."

"It's not the end of the world. Now that you know, just be more aware and mindful."

"Is Nat into me?"

"Everyone is into you and your sister." Lexi laughed. "Even me." She bit her lip while my eyes widened. "And I'm straight!" Lexi hysterical laughed.

"Lex, don't do that!" I slapped her arm.

"My point is that you two have a natural charm. You effortlessly draw people in." I sighed in frustration at her words. "You and Nat hooked up before."

"Ya, so I could piss off my sister and Acacia. I wasn't into her like that."

"Nat's a devil. Her whole design is to tempt and frustrate. She's mischievous. I don't think she's in love with you. I personally feel like she found a new friend to have fun with and that's what's going on. She does the same thing with Acacia and Zena, but to a different extent with you."

"Gotcha. I'll be more aware." I smoked again. "Should I speak to her about it?"

"It'd only encourage her more." Lexi laughed. "I know it'd encourage me more." She licked my neck.

"Lex!"

I figured the best thing would be to find Hana. I tracked her, but she was hanging with this kitsune guy that Zena had introduced her to. She felt my aura and smirked before being all over the guy. I rolled my eyes and walked away. I found Nat and Cara hanging on a bench. Hmm... why not.

"Any plans?" I skipped to them.

"Not at the moment." Cara smiled.

"What's up?" Nat tilted her head.

"I'm bored and- where's my sidekick?!"

"At attention, captain!" Lexi sped to my side and saluted me.

"As I was saying..." Lexi and I play fought. "Wanna do something fun and maybe slightly illegal?"

"Cunt me in." Nat jumped up.

"Don't tell Tatia or Acacia I'm hanging with you guys." Cara smirked and stood.

They followed me outside the campus grounds. I rubbed my chin as I thought about what I wanted to do. I snapped my fingers and motioned for them to follow me. We went inside a grocery story and I told them my plan. We'd all work together to pile as many items into our unsuspecting victim's cart. We all grinned and nodded.

Lexi spotted this middle aged woman. We nodded and casually walked behind her. I grabbed a bag of chips and placed it in her cart when she bent over. Car and Nat reached over her head to pile in random seasonings. We then quickly rounded the corner when she stood up. We quietly laughed at hearing her confusion.

Nat grabbed me to an other aisle. There was flour, so she opened it and gave me a devious look. I like how this devil thinks. We closed our eyes and counted the steps of the guy in the next aisle. On 3, Nat tossed the open bag over. We heard a shriek and sprinted to the next aisle. We ignored the confused customers that we bumped into.

Nat and I high fived. We gingerly walked to see a couple slip on spilt soda. We looked down the aisle to see a giggling Lexi and Cara. Security then spotted us and yelled. I grabbed a cart and Nat jumped inside. I then pushed us outside and jumped up so the momentum would take us down the street. We then abandoned the cart and ran behind a building. Lexi and Cara eventually caught up with us.

"That was fun!" Cara exclaimed.

"Now, you know why I hang with her." Nat swung an arm around me and kissed my cheek.

"So Cara and I may have stolen these." Lexi revealed a few egg cartons. "Wanna do it like in the movies?" She winked.

"Best." I took one of the cartons. "Guardian." I swung an arm around her. "Ever!" She laughed when I ruffled her hair.

Cara and I shared a carton while pegging the eggs at a house. The resident clearly heard and came outside to check. They then yelled at us, catching passerby attentions. We laughed and sprinted away. Lexi and Nat then decided to ding dong ditch.

They'd run to a house and press the doorbell before sprinting away. When the occupants would open the door, Cara and I would leg then with eggs. This led to even more screaming. We went back to campus when we ran out of eggs.

"What was the most exciting thing ever!" Nat wrapped me in her arms.

"We've got to do this again." Cara repeatedly poked me.

"Hey, Yei." My head snapped up to see Hana and that douche kanouche.

They were still dressed in their fencing gear. They both had their rapier strapped to her sides, allowing their hands to be free. So I don't understand why he had to be holding Hana's helmet as well.

"Pika!" I smiled. "Jade warlord." I narrowed my eyes.

"Yeira." Hana sternly spoke.

"It's fine." Kazouomi chuckled. "I've got to get back to my studies." He handed Hana her mask.

"Keep forgetting how dedicated if a student you are." Hana laughed at his stupid words.

"I am a very dedicated student." Lexi and Nat's brows shit up in confusion. "I take my school work very seriously." I crossed my arms while Nat and Lexi struggled to contain their laughter.

"Really? We should study together sometime." He smiled.

"You're speaking to the champion of the mathletes right now." Hana rolled her eyes at me.

"No way!" He chuckled. "That's cool. I'm more of the robotics type of thing."

"Robotics what?" I muttered.

"He captains the robotics team. They design the robots and he helps programs and is the lead engineer and driver for the team." Hana smirked.

"It's not that cool." He grinned at her.

"He's won repeated championship titles. Year after year." She leaned down until she was close to my face.

"I can totally build a robot." I quickly spoke. "With a blindfold on."

"Really?" Hana was unamused.

"Really." I countered.

"Well, we'd love to have new talent." Kazuomi spoke. "See you tomorrow, Hana." He gave her a side hug. My eyes lingered on his back as we walked off.

"What's happening tomorrow?" I whipped around.

"We're going to the beach." She walked past me.

"What?! In a bikini?!" I chased after her and ignored the laughter from the others.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 6.2K 30
What happens when you mix alcohol, teenagers, and a book of dark spells together? It was just a normal day when Kennedy was pressured by her boyfrie...
8.3K 616 33
*Book 6 in the Gun To My Head Series* *Also, I recommend reading Recherché Academia first* After the world practically ending and the loss of many fr...
169K 6.8K 31
King Noah was the King of Gideon and the Alpha of his pack. Everyone knew his name. Everyone feared him. He was the strongest Alpha to ever live. Or...
61.7K 1.9K 16
⚠️WARNING⚠️: This story was written and published before the first season was fully released! Details and revelations after the pilot episode were no...