Prey for the Devil's Bloodied...

By greenmarisa

*I recommend reading all the books in the series first and Side Characters Unite from the Shorts book before... More

Main Characters
Side Characters for Yeira/ Zena
1
Side Characters for Addy/ Kiki
2
3
Side Characters for Ken/ Nyx
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
The Romanovs
23
The Wolves
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
Vampire Leaders
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77

35

193 13 13
By greenmarisa

Yeira's POV

I was playing video games when Hana entered the room. She took one look at me before unplugging the tv. I gave her a wtf look. Hana walked over and removed the slice of pizza dangling from my mouth. She chewed the slice while giving me an amused look. I crossed my arms and motioned for her to explain herself.

"We're doing something I saw on TikTok." She dragged me up and tossed a tortilla at me.

"What is this?" I held it against my face.

"A tortilla. We're doing the tortilla slap challenge. And because I know she'd also want to join, I invited LEX!"

Lexi sped into the room with a bottle of water and her own tortilla. I never heard of the challenge, so Lexi excitedly explained it to me. Hana decided she wanted to record it. I got a mouthful of water and mumbled at them. We all did rock paper scissors, with Hana winning. Without warning, she proceeded to slap me with the tortilla. My head whipped to the side as Lexi spat her water all over my face. Hana then spat her water on me. I then spat water out from laughing so hard.

The three of us were bent over and hysterically laughing. Okay, I like this trend. We continued messing around for like an hour. Lexi ditched us because she noticed a hot guy outside and sped towards him. Hana took my hands and had me dance with her. I had a different kind of dancing in mind, so I sped her to our bed.

"Yei." Hana quirked a brow.

I wiggled my brows and connected our lips. I jolted back since she sent a bolt of electricity through my lips. Damn, pikachu! I touched my lips as she laughed at me. Meanie! I attacked her body with kisses, making her laugh since I allowed my lips to mumble against her ticklish skin. Hana's body contorted as she snickered with my onslaught of kisses.

Hana turned her face and noticed a glass of water. Hana moved her hand, causing the water to restrain me. My eyes widened before she smirked and blew air at me. I yipped as the air blew me onto the ceiling. Hana held her hand upwards as she allowed the air to restrain me. I attempted to run in place since I couldn't move. Hana had her fill and allowed the restraints to go slack, I yelled since I belly flopped onto the floor.

"So cruel, pika!" Hana gasped when I tackled her onto the bed. "You are a violent woman!" I pinned her hands above her head. "And now you will suffuuuuuur!" Hana laughed at me.

"You're so cute, Yei." I blushed at the compliment. "The most adorable."

"I'm not adorable! I'm scary!" I whined.

"Sure, jagi." Hana chuckled. 

Hana wrapped her legs around my waist. She played with her hair before bucking her hips against mine. I gave her a smirk, which she matched. Hana bucked her hips again, making me bend over and lightly chuckle. I kissed her neck since I knew that drove her wild. Hana and I clasped hands while staring at each other. I used two fingers to move strands of hair out her face.

"Are you happy with me?" I twirled her hair around my fingers. "Truly happy?"

"Why would you ask that?" Her brows furrowed.

"The thoughts have always been there." I stared at her hair. "If I truly am best for you. If you'd be better with someone else. Someone who is more reliable and not as much of a character flaw as me. Also, if you weren't with me you may be safer. You wouldn't be chased to the ends of the earth by my enemies."

"Tamamo isn't your fault."

"Not just her. Like Geneve, Saskia, Addy, and I'm sure there'll be more." I breathed out. "Hana, I truly  love you. I may not show it the best, but I do. I am trying, so please be patient with me."

"I know you are." She kissed my wrist.

"How do you see our relationship?" She arched a brow at me. "I know you're not 100% comfortable."

"Why would you-"

"You don't want to bond with me because you don't trust me." I laughed, but she didn't find it humorous. "What?"

"Yei." She paused.

"It's okay. I get it." I chuckled.

"How did you-"

"I can sense your emotions, remember?" I wiggled my brows. "It's alright. I just have to prove myself more." I shrugged.

"I think I also prefer dating than marrying. I don't know. Maybe in the distant future?"

"There is no rush." I smiled. "I don't blame you anyway. In fact, I think it's smart for you to think that way. Based on my track record, you've got to protect your heart. But, I'll try my hardest to prove my love and dedication to you." I kissed her brow.

She nodded and pulled me down, so I was on my back. She then situated herself close to me. Hana was lying on my chest when she suddenly hit it. I looked up to her sexy self quickly dressing. I pushed the covers off and nearly got knocked out by the shirt she threw my way.

"Dress in something you don't mind messing up."

"Okie." I quickly put on joggers.

Hana grabbed my hand and dragged me out the room. We walked to a splatter paint studio. I thought we were going to paint, but Hana led me to the paint balloon section. I got the idea when we sat in chairs and put on goggles. I laughed when random balloons moved over our heads. The point was that each of us would have to throw darts at the opponent's balloons. The thing is that we don't know which balloons are filled with paint and which ones are just air.

"Ladies first, pretty fox." I winked.

"Hope you don't mind decorating your outfit more." She smirked and threw a dart.

Unfortunately for her, it was just air. Hana huffed before I threw a dart, causing the balloon to release a pint of blue paint on her. I hollered in laughter as Hana was stupefied. Hana had paint dripping down her hair and most definitely staining her outfit. She slowly lifted her head and threw a dart that actually exploded orange paint on me. I giggled as she began laughing.

I wasn't paying attention, so I didn't recognize Hana darted to my chair. She ran to me and popped all the balloons. I screeched as I was soaked in paint. Hana snickered and ran off. That bitch! I smiled and chased after her.

Hana knocked down a few students as she sped between them. Hana made it to the rolling hills, so I tackled her. I made sure that I took the brunt of the fall as we rolled down the hills. The two of us were hysterical laughing since we couldn't stop ourselves. Our eyes then widened as the lake quickly came into view. Hana and I rolled right into the lake.

Hana and I broke the surface and playfully dunked each other. Hana jumped on me and caused me to submerge. I dragged Hana underwater to share a kiss. She pinched my nose, so I squeezed my eyes shut. I then swam to the surface and saw her grinning.

Hana and I noticed a group of students rowing their canoes. We shared an impish grin and slowly submerge ourselves underwater. We sneakily swam towards them. They noticed and began shouting at us, but we ignored them. They attempted to speed up, but we were faster. We swam underneath the canoe and toppled it over. Hana and I laughed at the screaming.

The overturned students screamed and splashed us with water. And just our luck... Francesca passed and shouted at us. Hana and I gave her sheepish smiles as she stated we had detention, effective immediately. Hana and I slowly swam to shore, so Francesca yelled to swim faster. Hana groaned and increased her pace.

Francesca stood behind us and led us to the dorm room. She demanded we wash up and shoved us inside. Hana and I spent a long time in the shower to totally clean ourselves. I was in the middle of eating her out when Francesca banged on the door. I groaned, so I had to cut our shower sex short.

Francesca waited for us to dress before taking us to an unused classroom. She told us to help clean out the boxes and pack the stuff. She then slammed the door shut as she left us.

"Cleanup is more Zena's thing."

Hana sat on a desk and pulled me between her legs. I smiled and connected our lips. Hana held my face as our lips massaged each other's. I sucked on her bottom lip, resulting in her moaning, which encouraged me.

"I said to clean, not fuck!" Francesca shouted from outside.

"Buzzkill." I muttered.

Which couple do you think has the best dynamic?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26 0 12
Alpha Alex Monte is cursed, He hasn't come across his fated mate and at the age of 30 the Elder are pushing to a chosen mate, so he can keep his pack...
61.7K 1.9K 16
⚠️WARNING⚠️: This story was written and published before the first season was fully released! Details and revelations after the pilot episode were no...
169K 6.8K 31
King Noah was the King of Gideon and the Alpha of his pack. Everyone knew his name. Everyone feared him. He was the strongest Alpha to ever live. Or...
1.6K 158 28
So long ago in a world where demons and angels were friends the angels and demons had gotten in a war which became so big that both angels and demons...