LMK x Child Reader (FEM) [ON...

By FlowerFall5

(This a very old book and contains grammar errors, slight cringe and some other stuff normally found in a 12... More

Information
A Hero Is Born Part 1
A Hero Is Born Part 2
Bad Weather
Duplicatnation
Coming Home
Noodles or Death
Calabash
The Great Wall Race
The Lotus Prince
Skeleton Key
Macaque
The End Is Here!
Revenge Of The Spider Queen Part 1
Revenge Of The Spider Queen Part 2
Sleep Bug
Dumpling Destruction
Ping Pong Panic
Sweet'n Sour
Minor Scale
Game On
【?̷̱̙͕̼̂̉̆͘̚?̸̡̛̬̭̰̦͚̬̘̪̒̒ͅ?̶̺̊̈】
Shadow Play
To Catch A Leaf
72 Transformations
This Is The End!
On the Run
--Extras--
Wow
Y/N Art
Underverse story?
Christmas Special!
More Y/N Art
Happy Holidays!
Animation thing I did
First headcannon- Yandere LMK and child reader
Questions?
Sorry I havent updated!
Announcement!
Redson last words trend thing-
Future Books + Poll
Lego Set
LMK SEASON 4 TRAILER!!!
Y/N Season 3 redesign!
Season 3?
Random Doodle
New Book Announcement!
ON HOLD!!!
You guys please read-
Ask Anything!
Ask Anything Answers!

Impossible Delivery

2.2K 54 27
By FlowerFall5

Sorry I didn't post, I wanted to take a small break because I was with family for Christmas.

____________________________________________________________

Above Flower Fruit Mountain, MK was training with Monkey King.

Monkey King dodged all of MK's attacks until he uses his tail to wrap around MK's leg, and threw him into the inside of Flower Fruit Mountain. Y/N was sitting on a rock, a couple monkeys around her as she fed them a couple of snacks. When MK crashed into the ground, Y/N flinched intensely, the monkeys around her ran away.

 "Better, Way, way better." Monkey King said, as he flew down. "You're totally getting the hang of this, bud!" He said, while swinging MK around before putting him on the ground. 

"Aw really?" 

"I mean, it does make sense. You are getting trained by me. Now, we just gotta work on your focus." 

"Yeah, I am the best of focus-" MK paused, realizing what the sage had just said. "What do you mean!? 'Work on my focus!' I-I'm like No. 1 Focus Guy!" 

Monkey King pushed him away. "Ugh, if anyone is No. 1 Focus Guy, it's me." 

"What?!" MK brought out his book and flipped through the pages. "Literally, your entire legacy is about you being impulsive and dodging responsibilities!" Monkey King grabbed a bag of Peach Chips. 

"That's where you are wrong." 

"The time that you ate all the Immortal Peaches that you are meant to guard?" 

"That was a long time ago." 

"When you kept annoying everyone at the Celestial Realm?" 

"That's a matter of opinion." 

"The time you pick a fight with Buddha-" 

Monkey King shoved a Peach Chip up MK's mouth. 

"See, that right there is the problem. You stressed too much about the negatives. Focus is taking in everything, but honing in only in the one thing that matters. Right now, I'm talking to you while also honing in the speed of the wind, the moisture near, these 37 emails for my lawyer, the first 18 seasons of Monkey King: The Animated Series. And the residence of my soul that contemplate the fact that I am an immortal being, who will never be able to die. And that bug over there." He finished before turning to Y/N. "Oh, and can't forget the kid being as adorable as always." He said, winking at her.

 Y/N looked at him, tilting her head slightly in confusion, before looking down. She played with her hands for a couple of seconds, before she was swept away on Monkey Kings cloud, and put next to him. He put his arm around the mortal's shoulder and leaned on her. MK stared at the two, mainly at Monkey King with a frown. What was he doing with her? 

"But-" Monkey King ate another Peach Chip. "I'm paying attention to you. Take in everything, choose what you want to do, and then do it. That is focus." 

"That sounds... super confusing, and you're just constantly distracted." 

"Or maybe, you just can't handle real focus." 

MK gasped, dramatically. "I-I can totally focus. I focus all the time. In fact, the very next thing I do, is gonna be the most focused thing ever!"

{~~❤~~}

At Pigsy's Noodles, MK was standing proudly, as Y/N was sitting on a stool next to Tang. 

"Hey, uh, MK. You mind explaining to me why I have TWO HUNDRED ORDERS OF NOODLES THAT HAVEN'T BEEN DELIVERED YET?!" Pigsy yelled, furiously at MK, as he was standing next to a pile of order. MK chuckled nervously.

"I though Mr. Tang was gonna do it." He said, grabbing Tang by the back of his scarf. Pigsy sighed at his actions

"Distraction. That's your greatest weakness, MK. You need to follow through on the task at hand. Understand?" 

He turned around to see MK on his phone. 

"Huh?"

 Pigsy threw a spoon at MK's face, as Y/N facepalmed next to him. "That's it. I'm done. It's over. Pack your bags. You're outta here." Pigsy said, turning around. Y/N eyes widened, MK was finally getting fired? A knot formed in her stomach as she feared that she wasn't going to see him again if he was leaving. MK gasped and got on his knees in front of Pigsy.

 "What?! Give me another chance. Please. I-I can do better!" 

Pigsy's phone rang, and he answered the call. "Uh-huh. Uh-huh. Of course. Right way." He hung up and sighed. "Fine. One more chance. But, if you slip up, even a little bit- Well, the Deliverybot 9000 is surprisingly affordable." 

Y/N sighed in relief as he said the first part. 

"No! I'm not gonna let you down, Pigsy. I'm gonna have to focus, like I've never focused before." MK said, heroically, before taking Y/N's arm and almost running out the door, but stopped as Pigsy spoke again. 

"Oh, and Y/N's staying here." MK looked back at him, incredulously. 

"What!? But you told me to deliver the orders." 

"Yeah, but she can't go, she'll distract you." 

"No, she won't! right Y/N?" 

"No, what I mean is you get distracted by her. I can recall several incidents where you had crashed, gone in the wrong direction, or have just sat in the delivery vehicle talking to her, she doesn't even say a word to you, because she knows you're supposed to be working, but you always just have to find a way to distract yourself, so she ain't gonna go with you until you learn how to focus." Pigsy finished, as MK looked at him in defeat. MK looked at Y/N before sighing and letting go of her arm before slowly preparing to leave the shop. Pigsy cleared his throat, reminding him about the noodles as one order falls on the floor. MK took one of the bags of noodles and left. Before he went out, he looked back at Y/N. 

"Don't worry Y/N, we'll be reunited again soon." He said, with anime tears in his eyes, before dramatically walking out. Y/N stared at him as he left, before slightly laughing and walking off to a small closet in the shop. 

"He delivers noodles literally every day. How is this suddenly..." Pigsy sighed, as Y/N took out a mop to clean the noodle stains. Pigsy looked at her gratefully as she cleaned the mess. "Thanks kid." He said, before walking off.

{~~❤~~}

Y/N walked to the market, wanting to get some fresh air. She looked around at the various stalls, curiously. She just wanted to look at them, since she didn't bring any money, not that she had a lot. Most of the stands had fruit, vegetables, and other foods, some had toys and games, and some had other knickknacks and cool jewelry. One stood out to Y/N. 

There was a brooch, in the shape of a lotus flower. It was a hot pink at the ends and it bled into a brighter pink as the color came closer to the yellow middle of the flower. She approached the stall that the brooch was located, and found an older man staring at it before turning to her as she approached. 

"Hello, little maiden, would you like to purchase a trinket or two?" He asked. Y/N looked at him, before internally panicking, as she wasn't the best with social interaction. 

"Oh, I was just looking." She said awkwardly, before diverting her eyes away from the man. 

"I saw you eyeing this brooch, it is a beauty indeed." He said, before taking the brooch in his hand. 

"You want it?" 

"O-Oh, I don't have any money, no thanks." 

"You can have it for free." 

"I don't know, it doesn't feel right." 

"Please, take it." 

He grabbed Y/N's hands and opened them, putting the brooch in them. Y/N pulled her hands in front of her and looked down at item, before looking up at the smiling man. "It's yours."

<---------------------------------------------------------------------------> 

Y/N walked back to the noodle shop, the brooch on her chest. She occasionally fiddled with the accessory, but then she was sat on Monkey King's cloud and flew high into the sky. Y/N flinched with surprise, and harshly gripped onto the bottom of the cloud. 

"Hold on tight, kid." Monkey King said, as they zoomed to a temple. 

"What is this?" Y/N asked, as Monkey King carried her to the ground. 

"Welcome to my temple, peaches." He said, putting her on the ground. As Y/N looked around curiously, Monkey King chuckled. "Pretty cool, right?" Y/N nodded. "By the way, nice brooch. Where'd you get it?" Monkey King asked, looking at the brooch. Y/N glanced at the brooch before looking back at the sage. 

"I was walking around the market, and a man running a stall gave this to me." Y/N replied. Monkey King stared at the brooch with an unreadable expression, making Y/N sweat drop. "Why did you bring me here?" She asked, rubbing her finger on the brooch. Monkey King pointed at the door. 

"I ordered some food, I recon it'll be here any minute." He said, as the door suddenly opened, revealing MK with an order of noodles in his hands. 

"Pigsy's Noodles!" He yelled. Monkey King and Y/N walked over to him. 

"You finally made it." Monkey King said, putting his hand on Y/N's head. 

"Monkey King? Y/N? Wait-" He gasped. "This was all a lesson to see if I could focus!" 

"Uh...yes! I wanted to teach you a valuable lesson. I definitely didn't just order three helpings of noodles to my shame temple." Y/N deadpanned at Monkey King's response. 

"You were right. I really was, honestly, terrible at focusing. But then-" 

"I'm just gonna take those off ya." Monkey King grabbed the bag and looked onside.

 "-everything, but I only focused on one thing: delivering...your...noodles!" 

"That's great, bud. Proud of you. But...this isn't my order." 

"What?!"

-Extra-

Y/N sat on her bed, the brooch still on her chest as she played with it. She tapped the brooch a couple of times. Her mind drifted to the strange man that gave her the item. Why did he want her to have it so bad? She chalked it up to just an act of kindness. She sat up and took off the brooch, placing it on her desk as she changed into her pajamas. She sat on the bed, glancing at the brooch. Y/N then stood up, and walked to desk, taking the brooch, and placing on her chest before laying down on her bed. She soon fell into a deep slumber, not noticing the brooch suddenly glowing.

She felt something was wrong. Something didn't feel right, but what was wrong? She opened her eyes, expecting to be under her cozy covers, only to find herself laying on smooth marble floor. She stood up and rubbed her eyes, trying to get the blurriness out. Her eyes widened when she looked around at her surroundings.

In front of her was a grand palace. Gold and white smooth marble paved the ground. Y/N cautiously walked towards the palace, hoping to find some help to get back home. As she walked, she noticed two large dog like statues, along with floating lanterns. The sky was filled with clouds, a light gold glow coming from the sky. Y/N started feeling a bit uneasy when she looked beyond the edges from this large platform in the sky. There were blue clouds covering what was below the magical place. She walked through the large archway, eyes widening even wider as she looked around.

She walked on the royal blue pathway, seeing a huge furnace being held in front of a grand throne. She noticed three doors behind the throne and slowly walked towards them. The three large doors had a symbol around them. The middle door had vines and different colored flowers around them. The door on the left had small bubbles and a large potion painted in the middle of the door. The door on the right had red and pink painted around it, with a gold circle symbol painted on the top. 

Y/N pondered on where she should go, before walking to the door on the right. She opened it and saw another pathway leading to a temple. She curiously walked to the temple, admiring the pink flames. She reluctantly walked inside the temple, and gaped at the inside. She saw a lotus flower stand, and looked down at her brooch, noticing similarities between the two. The stand was holding a map, but before Y/N could get closer, a pink fire erupted in front of it, revealing a person.

He had shoulder-length black hair that fluffed out on the bottom, the top half of it was in buns that were tied with red ribbons. He had small red circles above his eyebrows. He wore a pink gold-lined armor with pointed pauldrons, a red undershirt, and turquoise pants. At his waist was a pink skirt, that resembled a lotus, tied with a turquoise belt. He had gold bracelets and brown boots, with gold soles. A red ribbon floated around his body and under his arms. He carried a gold and red spear on his back. Y/N panicked at the stranger's arrival and hid behind one of the surrounding pillars, covering her mouth with her hand. As she heard footsteps coming closer to her, she panicked as the man spoke from behind the pillar.

"Identify yourself!"

[To Be Continued]

Words- 2215

-Notes-

-I will not be skipping the next episode to continue this. I'll make another chapter concluding this small extra. 

-Have this.🙂↓

(Image not mine)

-I love his design.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 80 8
everyone doesn't seem to understand that Mk was just a kid when he became the Monkie kid the stress, the hurt and the mental toll he must be sufferin...
7.9K 140 36
If you're not comfortable with the reader being female Imagine it as whatever gender or pronouns you want. if you're still uncomfortable please don't...
21.4K 646 16
I do not own the character Macaque or any of the Lego Monkie characters! I also don't own any of the art! The only things I wrote were the storylines...
40.1K 818 24
╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗ Eh, what's this? *Picks up motivation* ...ah ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Y/N is a very unique person. Although she's extremely rude at...