๐“๐จ๐จ ๐๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ โ€ข ๐—๐š๐ฏ๏ฟฝ...

By Rely-h2

Mors Addams was very different from her twin sister. Not just physically, but in tastes and ideas for life. A... More

Prologue
Never More
Elitist Snob
Pilgrim World
Distrust
Tears falling down at the party
She has never been in love before
Fire wil rain
Tomb parties
Creep guy
You seem to like Pride and Prejudice
The truth
The death
Would you die for her?

Teenage clowns

72 2 0
By Rely-h2

The next day, Wednesday was ready to put her plan into action. She took her sister and her friend to the Bee-keeper club in an attempt to cover up her going into the forest.

— This is Eugene. — Wednesday introduced the boy to Enid and Mors. — Stay here and look grim. — she murmured to Enid and turned to the boy.

— If anything happens you can scream. — Mors smiled before leaving with her sister. — I still don't think that's a good idea.

The two walked through the forest.

— Thing said you hurt his feelings. You were too hard on him, Wednesday. It wasn't his fault he lost Rowan.

— We've already talked, it's okay.

— What the— Mors tugged on her sister's arm as someone clamped down on her mouth and pulled her back.

Wednesday realized it was Tyler and hid with the two when she saw the sheriff walk by with a dog.

— Are you crazy? — Mors asked, pulling away from the boy.

— Sorry, I didn't want Elvis to smell you guys.

— Thanks. — Mors said.

— How did you confuse them? — Wednesday asked.

— Coffee beans. Hunter trick. — the two walked again and the boy followed them. — What really happened that night? I swear I won't tell my dad.

— Rowan was in danger and I tried to warn her. He used his powers and tried to kill us until a monster appeared and strangled him.

— And why did this monster save you?

— That's what we're trying to find out. We're here to find proof. — Mors replied when Wednesday bent down and picked up a pair of glasses on the floor.

The girl's head snapped up and Mors frowned. Was she also having visions?

"Are you having visions?" Mors asked.

"Rowan had a fight with Xavier. Threw him into the wall. Rowan tried to kill you with the gargoyle."

— Let's go.

— I'm going to the library to try to find the book Rowan got that drawing of his mother out of. — Wednesday said and went back to school.

— Bye, Tyler. — Mors smiled and went to her room in Never More.

—You didn't say you were having visions. — the girl with white hair spoke up.

— You didn't told me either.

— Who-

— Thing.

— Gossipy hand.

— What you saw?

— The monster's first victim. And now I saw Xavier and Rowan arguing. I think he has something to do with it.

— Do you think he's the monster? — Mors asked incredulously.

— Who knows. Let's go to his room.

The two waited for nightfall to go to Xavier's room. They entered right after he went to the shower.

— The purple book must be here somewhere, start investigating. — Wednesday told Thing.

— This is so wrong.— Mors murmured and glanced around the room.

It wasn't very big, but it had space for two people. Rowan's bed was made, untouched from the moment the boy left. Wednesday seemed to find something and made a sign for Mors to get out of the window. She heard footsteps at the door and saw her sister hiding under Rowan's bed.

— Shit, I have to go there.— she muttered to Thing and hurried down the roof.

Mors ran into the building and saw the monitor at the door.

— You know what to do.— she told Thing before putting him down.

The monitor was startled by the hand walking and followed quickly. Taking advantage of the gap, Mors ran to Xavier's room, trying not to be discovered. She knocked on the door three times and the boy opened it.

— Mors? — he pulled her inside.— Why are you here?

The girl looked at Rowan's bed and saw her sister's shadow.

— I-I... I came to ask when is the next... club class? — the white-haired girl saw Wednesday start going towards the window.

— It's next Friday. — he replied confused. — You could have sent me a message.

He started to turn around, curious to see where Mors was looking. The girl quickly held his arms, feeling a burning in the hand that had been hurt, since the sleeve of the shirt he wore was red and her skin was still sensitive.

— I don't have your number. — she pulled her cell phone out of her pants pocket and handed it over.

— It is true. — he started typing and Wednesday finally left the room. — Done. — Mors stared at the cell phone relieved for her sister. — Next time you can text. — he smiled.

— I have to go. — she turned and noticed the shelf full of CDs and discs. — Do you like classical music? — she walked over to the shelf after putting her cell phone away.

— Yea. From your excitement, I think you like it too.

— I Love. — she ran her finger over the CDs. — Does your record player work?

— Yes. What music do you want to hear? — he approached.

— Choose one.

The boy searched among the records and took one, putting it to play.

— Debussy.— she said and smiled.

— I heard you playing the piano as soon as you arrived. Seems to like Clair de Lune.

— One of my favorite songs.

— I like it a lot too. Can — he took the girl's hand slowly, before rolling her into place. — you dance?

The only thing Mors managed to notice was their proximity. The boy's eyes were so blue that she was embarrassed that her eyes had no color. At the same time, Xavier looked in the gray eyes, thinking how beautiful they were.

— I-I don't know how to dance. — she smiled nervously.

— We can learn together. I don't know either. — he laughed.

Mors was about to make some excuse, when she heard a tapping on the window. Thing pushed the glass.

— All right. — she looked at Xavier. — I really have to go. The monitor is coming.

She walked to the window and saw the blue bear from the festival night. — Still with the bear? — she laughed.

— It's good for keeping memories.— he joked.

— Too bad I can't touch it. It's a cute bear. See you later, Xavier. — she said before rushing out.

— What took you so long? — Wednesday exclaimed when her sister entered the room. — I thought You'd been caught.

— Shut up, Thing. — Mors rolled her eyes and closed the door behind her.

— Thing is right. If you were wanting a moment alone with your new boyfriend, just say the word.

— He is not my boyfriend.

— If it's any consolation, Bianca was in the room for milliseconds before you appeared. They spoke of you.

— What? — she glared at the braided girl.

— Don't worry, he seems to like you too. He stood up for you every time.

— Like too? I do not like-

— Where were you?!!! — Enid opened the bedroom door. — I'm having a heart attack.

— What happened?

— I've lost two important people for the Poe Cup because of food allergies! I can't compete in a boat race that I have to row without people to row!!!!!!

— It was Bianca. — Wednesday spoke quickly.

— I can replace one of them, since it's so important to you. — Mors watched the red eyes of the girl who did not stop crying.

— Me too. — the two faced Wednesday. — I want to humiliate Bianca to such a level that the bitter taste of defeat will burn her throat.

— But also because we are friends, right?

— How does she always win? — she changed the subject.

— There are no rules in the Poe Cup and she's a mermaid.

— We'll beat her at her own game. — Wednesday said.

The next day, Mors held back a laugh when she saw her sister in the cat costume. As much as she was also wearing the costume that only changed to white, it was funny to see her like that.

— One word and I'll end you. — Wednesday said before getting on the boat, being followed by Mors.

When the race started, Mors already noticed the teams sabotaging each other's boats. She saw that Thing was also already inside the boat.

— Wednesday. — Mors said when she saw one of the mermaids underwater. — A mermaid.

— Thing, you already know what to do.

The hand activated a net under the baroque, which accurately trapped the mermaid. Everyone continued paddling as fast as they could until they reached the island.

— Stay here and don't let Bianca sabotage our boat. — Wednesday said to Enid, before running with Mors.

The two ran to Joseph Crackstone's tomb to get the flag, when the vision the sisters had was so strong that the two fell to the ground. Mors was startled when she saw the blue and empty forest, and she jumped when she saw that looked like another version of Wednesday.

— You are the key. — the girl stared at the sisters, who woke up seconds later.

— Taking a nap? — Bianca brushed past the two, who got up and ran again.

Wednesday activated claws on the sides of the boat, when it was pushed to the side. The mermaid had let go. Thing thought fast and jumped into the water, punching the guy who was trying to sabotage the girls' boat in the face. Enid ran to the finish line with her friends and jumped like never before.

— We won!!!!

Wednesday could only pay attention to Bianca's face. They went back to the school to receive the cup, when Wednesday withdrew for a few moments.

— They're all smiling at her, she must be uncomfortable. — Mors said to Enid.

During the night, Mors saw her sister leave the room and wondered if it was worth going after her or not. After a few seconds, she walked over to her.

— What are you doing?

Wednesday was scared by Mors, when she arrived at a statue of Allan Poe that was inside the school.

— I found this statue earlier. The book in his hand has the sign of the drawing that says one of us quits school.

— It's Edgar. Got a riddle? — Mors approached her sister, who climbed the statue to see what was written in the book.

— Certainly. "Opposite of the Moon".

— Sun. — Mors replied and her sister started writing down.

— "Protective ancestor".

— Totem pole.

— "Two months before June."

— April.

— At last, — Wednesday circled some letters after they finished. — the answer generates a high-pitched, screeching sound. It says here: snap twice.

And she did. The statue immediately backed away and the two descended stairs. The place was filled with paintings, including pictures of their mother. They were near a large set of bookshelves. The sisters thought they were close to a conquest, until everything suddenly went dark for the two.

Bags were placed on their heads, their hands tied and a few minutes later, they realized that people were arriving. Someone took the clothes off  their faces and they saw a circle with people covered by purple cloaks.

— Who dares to invade our sanctuary?

— You can take off your mask, Bianca. — Wednesday said and Mors almost laughed when everyone else took off their masks.

"Damn it. I thought we were close to finding a murderer. We found a circus full of teenage clowns."

Mors laughed at her sister, leaving the others confused.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.3K 13
โฅ SAD GIRL โœฐ โธป in which a hyde monster is tormenting everyone at nevermore academy , as two teens reunite with each other ! โœฆ โžณ โ”Šwednesday addams t...
1K 24 8
A new semester at Nevermore Academy brings new students, staff, and suspicions to the beleaguered boarding school. It's a wonderfully woeful return f...
9.9K 204 11
I NO LONGER SUPPORT PERCY AND WILL NO LONGER BE WORKING ON THIS BOOK when wednesday realizes who the other girl in prophecy is and works with them. b...
734 18 7
This will be the story of Y/N Y/L/N and Enid Sinclair. The events will be mostly the same aside that Enid and Ajax don't like each other romantically...